Bluepilled Ch. 03

Story Info
Charles transforms his father into a 100% female submissive.
2.9k words
4.59
59.8k
91

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petmyhead
petmyhead
1,110 Followers

"Welcome home, Master."

I had a pleasant surprise waiting for me at home. Elle was waiting for me at the door, and not only was her black eye gone, but she looked better than ever.

Part of that was the outfit. Long, white gloves that ran up her arms. Matching white stockings that went just past mid-thigh. A tiny black bikini top with white frills that could barely hide her nipples, let alone contain her breasts. A leather collar with a small but sturdy looking padlock on front. And the most hilarious excuse for an apron I'd ever seen, a black thong whose triangle had instead been replaced with a few inches of white cloth that would take no effort at all to flip up.

The other part was just how submissive, horny, and happy she looked. Her eyes were shining just because I'd returned and she had another chance to serve me. Her whole life's purpose had become pleasing me, and I could think of nothing sexier than that.

"Just where were you keeping that?" I asked as I took in her perverted maid uniform.

"Do you like it? I ordered it online yesterday, and it just came in." She gracefully rose up to her feet and gave me a spin. Her backside was completely naked and the tiny apron flipped up, giving me a nice flash of her shaved cunt.

"It's perfect." Seeing no reason to hold myself back, I grabbed her, squeezing her ass as I lifted her up off her feet. She responded like a natural slut, her legs wrapping around my waist, her arms around my neck, and she came in close for a long, deep kiss, her tongue yielding against mine, her heated moans filling my ears.

I started carrying her towards the bedroom when she pulled back, "Master, I want you to fuck me so, so, so bad! But I prepared a meal for you, Master. Don't you want to eat?"

Before, I'd get so engrossed in my research I'd skip meals. It was why I had been so rail thin before. Back then, my mother had made sure I'd eat something, even if it was just a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or some blue box mac and cheese. I wondered for a moment if this was some remnant of her old personality, but then considered the possibility that this was another manifestation to put my pleasure and well-being over her own: she would rather I fucked her furiously, but believed I would benefit from eating.

Either way, she had a solid point. Now that it was brought back to my attention, my stomach was gnawing at me. The orange pill formula that had transformed my body had used up a lot of energy, and I'd need a lot more just to maintain it.

"Alright, let's see what you've cooked up this time." I sat her back on her feet and followed her to the kitchen, my eyes glued to her round, full ass.

The spread waiting for me was even more impressive than breakfast had been yesterday. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, buttery corn on the cob, a large bowl full of sausage cheese balls, and a whole apple pie. The sights and smells took me back to my childhood, when my mother had gone all out with her cooking for Thanksgiving or Christmas. After the accident, she had become a shadow of herself and we'd mostly skipped those holidays.

It was good to see those skills weren't lost and would serve my Elle well.

I took a seat at the head of the table and started eating. At some point, Elle poured a tall glass of iced tea for me. She stood at my side, hands folded in front of her little apron. This wasn't a meal together with family. This was my maid serving her master.

I surprised myself with my appetite. In spite of the mountain of food in front of me, I was only just satisfied after it was gone. I flexed my arm and could almost feel it getting stronger, the new influx of calories being put to immediate use to continue rebuilding my body into the best it could be.

It made me want to do more research. Take some blood samples, run more simulations, discover just what was going on inside of my body.

But for the first time in my life, I had another drive competing with my intellectual curiosity. After the meal, I didn't even make it upstairs to my room. I had Elle pinned against the wall, one foot standing on tiptoe while the other was resting on my shoulder, her flexible legs completely open so I could slam into her pussy hard enough to make the picture frames on the wall start to shake.

"Ohh...Master! Fuck me, breed my slutty pussy! I've been waiting for this all day! Mmmph...thank you, thank you for using me as your cumdoll!" Elle's voice was breathless and soft, her words tight, broken up by moans every time I pushed deep inside of her.

Her thighs were slick with her juices and her pussy was squeezing down on me as if it were trying to suck me in. I didn't last long before my thrusts slowed down and I poured a fresh batch of my cum inside of her.

From there, we moved to the bedroom and took things at a more leisurely pace. I particularly enjoyed lying in bed with her riding my cock cowgirl style on top, the perfect position to enjoy watching her large, perky tits bounce up and down.

All in all, it was a very satisfying evening.

*******

The next morning I awoke alone in bed. Sniffing the air, I could tell that Elle was already making me another homemade meal. She really had become an ideal domestic slave.

That wasn't what had woken me up though. The doorbell was ringing and I could hear a fist beating on it all the way upstairs, both so incessant you'd think whoever was on the other side was being chased by zombies.

I took the time to throw on a shirt and boxers, then hurried down the stairs two steps at a time. It might be Stephanie delivering bad news about the situation with NPC.

Or as I found out upon opening the door, it could be the other thing. Two of the hottest girls I'd ever seen in my life.

"You have to help us!" The stunning redhead I recognized as Kayla. Yesterday, she'd been gorgeous. Today, she was something else entirely. Her breasts had nearly doubled in size since yesterday, even larger than Elle's now. She was wearing one of my father's old button-up shirts and the top few buttons were left undone, impossible to manage so that her cleavage was practically spilling out, her breasts perky and riding high even without a bra.

She'd gained a few inches of height, her hips had widened and become full and child-bearing, and those glossy pink lips looked delectable. She was an Irish goddess made flesh.

"Yeah. You have to. Fix this or I swear I'll beat you so hard you'll regret ever being born." This girl, on the other hand, I could hardly believe my eyes. If I hadn't know the pills would do exactly this to her in the first place, I don't think I would have believed it at all.

Mark, my father, now looked more like a little sister. She stood a full head shorter than Kayla, and even though her C-cup breasts looked large on her skinny, petite frame, I couldn't help but compare them to the majestic orbs I'd seen on Elle and Kayla already. The pink hair was still there, but it remained only at the tips, her face framed by straight locks of beach blonde hair. With her sunkissed tan skin, she looked like she'd fit right in at the beach. There wasn't a trace of masculinity left on her face, her large eyes and thick eyelashes making her seem even more childish; even if she managed to get a new and valid ID, I doubt there was anyone who would believe she was over 21.

She was wearing one of Kayla's long shirts and I wondered if she even had on anything underneath it. I doubted it.

Oh, I was going to enjoy this.

"Fix what, exactly?" I asked, looking directly at Mark, "You want me to turn you back into a man? Or...do you want another dose of your favorite new drug."

"Both, you little asswipe!" She pulled back her hand, then threw a punch right at my face.

I caught her wrist and squeezed. Gently, holding back. I didn't want to break her wrist.

With my new strength, even that gentle squeeze was enough, "Ow ow ow...!" Mark was crying out, going to her knees. She briefly resisted, trying to strike my forearm, but her blows felt featherlight.

"Stop, let go...! Let go, it hurts!" She whined from her knees.

"Apologize."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, okay?! I just...I really need another one of those pills and—"

I gave her wrist another squeeze, sending a fresh new jolt of pain into her, "Not that. Apologize for hitting Elle. Apologize for stealing my property. Apologize for being such a piece of shit my whole life."

She tried again to twist out of my grip, but she was weak as a kitten before me. Desperate, she started, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry I hit her. Sorry I took the pills! Sorry...I'm sorry I'm a...I'm a..."

Another twist, a light slap on the face, just enough to grab her attention, "Say it."

"I'm sorry I've been such a total piece of shit all your life!" She cried out, her cheeks blushing red from the shame rather than the pain.

I released her wrist and she immediately started rubbing it tenderly.

"There is no turning back. The X in your XY chromosome has completely copied itself over the Y. I'm not saying it's impossible, but the kind of technology to rebuild a Y chromosome or to inject a new one...well, I'm at the cutting edge of this field and even I think it's more than a hundred years away."

"What...no way...you're lying, there's no way that I can be stuck like this!" Mark said as she stood up from the floor then stomped her foot like a bratty teenage girl whose phone had just been confiscated.

"Oh, I'm not going to leave you like this. Don't worry, you're going to be very happy." I realized I must have looked like a smug asshole right about now, but I didn't care. I couldn't help it.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kayla asked.

"There aren't any more pills. Not for now, at least. But there is something better. Something that'll give you a bigger high than ever before. Something that will get rid of that aching need inside of you for good. A way to stabilize your transformations."

"Well? What is it?" Mark impatiently demanded.

I pulled my boxers down, gave them both an excellent view of my full, hard, intimidating cock.

"My cum. And if you two sluts want it, you're going to have to suck it out."

Kayla licked her lips, then sank to her knees and got started right away, surprising even me. I chuckled, began running my fingers through her hair, "You're eager, aren't you?"

Her tongue swirled around the helmet of my cock before she answered, "I've been thinking about it ever since yesterday...I was dreaming about it. And you said it'd make the pain go away. This is...mwah...killing two birds with one stone."

Mark wasn't too happy about that, "Kayla, you goddamn whore! Stop that! We didn't come here to...we're not going to..."

She was protesting, but her eyes were locked onto my manhood. I don't think she noticed she was licking her lips. Whatever she said, I could tell that she was already craving it.

"Last chance. You can join your whore girlfriend in sucking it, or you can wait till next week. If you can even last that long," I taunted her.

"Next week...? Fuck...I can't..." Slowly, she was going to her knees, "I can't even wait another five minutes, you jerk..."

I put my other hand on top of her head and shoved her face against my shaft. Rather than recoil, her mouth opened wide and I could feel her drool running down my length, "Hurry up then. Otherwise your whore is going to get to swallow every drop."

"Nnngh...this isn't over..." Mark put her tongue to my cock, giving it a few experimental licks. She just have enjoyed the taste because soon she was competing with Kayla for the right to suck on the head. A few flicks on their forehead and I convinced them to play nice, one of them sucking on my balls while the other gained experience in deepthroating a shaft they could barely fit into their mouth.

The longer it went on, the hornier they were becoming. My precum was making them excited, my pheromones were taming them, and I was getting ready to cum. If I was being cautious, I would have kept my mouth shut and let them drink my cum.

But after everything I'd had to put up with from Mark, I wasn't going to let this chance slip by, "One thing I forgot to mention. You saw how submissive and obedient Elle became. How she exists just to bring me pleasure. As soon as you both drink my cum, you two are going to end up just like her."

"Wh-what?!" Mark looked up at me with horror in her eyes, "No, you're kidding, right?"

"Let me...nngh...let me show you!" I grabbed Kayla's head in both hands, then began to pump my cock in and out of her throat. Her body went limp and she didn't resist at all, even if I could hear her gagging and choking with every thrust. She was too desperate for my cum to care.

My balls tightened up and I poured a strong burst down her throat. I pulled out, jerked my cock for a few seconds, and four more thick ribbons of cum splashed all over her face, soaking down to her massive tits.

As expected, Kayla froze, plunged into a hypnotic trance.

"Kayla, from this moment on. I am your Master. Understand?"

"...yes...master...I understand..." Came her sleepy reply.

"No...no no no...Kayla, baby, wake up! Don't let him do this to you!" Mark begged.

She was attuned to my cum though, and Kayla ignored her.

"Your turn now. Lick it up off your whore's face like a good little slut." I buried my hand in Mark's hair, then forced her up against Kayla's face. That close, the smell was too much for her. As soon as she got a taste, it was already far too late. She eagerly licked her girlfriend clean of every drop she could...then promptly fell into the same state of trance.

I took a moment to admire the two new beauties that had fallen into my lap. In just a day, my harem had already more than doubled.

"Listen up, 'Mark'. That's no longer your name. From now on, you are and have always been Mia." I started her programming.

"...I am...Mia..."

"You both exist to serve me."

"...exist..."

"...to serve..."

"My pleasure and happiness is the most important thing in the world to you two."

"...your pleasure..." Kayla whispered.

"...your happiness..." Mia continued.

"...most important thing...in the world..." they finished together.

"You are my slaves. My property. You belong to me."

"...your slaves..."

"...your property..."

"...we belong...to you..."

Kayla's eyes fluttered as she awakened, and in a few seconds, so did Mia's. The pair looked at each other in confusion, then up at me with absolute adoration.

"Master...your cock. It's still so hard," Kayla said as she began to lightly stroke it.

"Master...let us take care of it for you." Mia wrapped her delicate fingers around my cock, then leaned forward and pushed her tits against it. They felt soft and warm, a heady pleasure building as she rubbed her chest up and down.

"That's what we exist for, Master." Kayla pushed her own, much larger chest against Mia's, squeezing my cock in between the two of them. The two worked together, their breasts sliding up and down my cock, both of them licking, kissing, and worshipping the head when it popped out of their cleavage.

Elle came in to see how I was handling the situation. Given what had happened to her yesterday, I could understand her being afraid that Mark had come back to cause more trouble. Mia wouldn't be a problem at all though.

"Master, your breakfast is ready for you whenever you would have it." She said, back in her slutty cosplay of a maid.

"I'll just be a few more minutes. In the meantime, why don't you get that old dogbowl out. My new pets can share it for their own breakfast."

I could see a bit of sadistic delight in Elle's eyes; she was only too happy to see Mia humiliated, even if she didn't fully understand why, "Right away, Master."

I looked down at my new sex slaves doing their best to please me with their tits. Three sex slaves, each hotter than the best porn star, more gorgeous than anything hollywood had to offer.

And I still wasn't satisfied.

petmyhead
petmyhead
1,110 Followers