Bluepilled Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slow thrusts with careful timing, coaxing her velvet walls to yield to me. Wet as she was, I could only manage to fit halfway inside with the first thrust. In less than a minute though, her bubbly, heart-shaped ass was bouncing against my crotch as I started fucking her to the hilt. She was a moaner, and I let her make as much noise as she wanted until I forced the first orgasm out of her. After that, my hand squeezed down on her throat just enough to keep her quiet.

As I was fucking her, I was looking at Stephanie. She scooted over to the other end of the couch, brought her knees up to her chest, but she couldn't look away, her eyes as wide as saucers.

"Just...just listen to yourself. Do you realize what you sound like? Don't you see what you've been doing? The formula you took...it's changed you." Her eyes were wet, and she had to rub at them, "I...I fell in love with you before all of this. You were the smartest person I'd ever met. You were kind and considerate. And you just wanted to help people. Don't you remember? Now you're turning people into slaves and viewing them...not even as people!"

I gave one final, hard thrust into the dark-skinned harem girl, then left her collapsed over the arm of the couch. All it took was crooking two fingers to one of the busty brunettes and she joined me on the couch, straddling my lap as I sat right next to Stephanie.

"I still care about people. It's not as though I'm hurting them." I grabbed the girl slowly lowered her on to my cock. There was resistance, so I gave her a few bounces, then pushed her down with force. She cried out, her eyes watering up more than Stephanie's. I grabbed her full breasts and kneaded them, enjoying the feeling of being inside her hot hole, "Slave, am I hurting you?"

She shook her head, silky hair flying about, "No, Master! It feels wonderful! It's the best cock I've ever had, better than anything my hus—"

I put two fingers to her lips to silence her, and she did her best to keep quiet as she started bouncing on my cock and I turned my attention back to Stephanie, "See? My women are happier this way. Healthier. More fulfilled. What's so wrong about that?"

Stephanie didn't answer right away. This close, she could smell me. She could feel the couch moving with every bounce. I could see the sweat starting to roll down her own neck as her arousal started getting the better of her. Rose might have brainwashed her into betraying me, but she still had her memories. Her body remembered the pleasures she'd had as my slave, and those pleasures could be just as addictive as any drug.

"It's...it's wrong...Dr. White said...no, I mean...it's obviously wrong. You can't make people your slaves. You can't..."

Try as she might, the harem girl couldn't suppress those moans any longer, and they came out in an orgasmic scream that drowned out Stephanie's feeble protests. I let her keep going until her strength gave out, then slid her off to the other side of me. After two girls, my cock was as hard as it could be, a thick vein pulsing along the side of it, glistening with girl juice and my own precum.

Stephanie couldn't look away from it.

"You wanted my cum, didn't you? You're too smart to let me put it in your mouth. And I wouldn't want to make a goody-two shoes like you a slave again." I grabbed the bottom of her sweater and began pulling it up. It caught on her bra, and I pulled both up over her head, her titties rising up before having a downright titanic drop in front of me, "So wrap those around me and milk my cum before I go soft."

"You...you're disgusting." She said as she was blushing down to her ears. But she obeyed, getting down on her knees and taking her breasts around my cock, her fingers squeezing into them from other side as she moved her whole body to slide up and down. It wasn't the first time she'd done it, and even if Rose had brainwashed her loyalty away from me, her body still remembered the rhythm. Her mouth opened, drooling, but she stopped herself just in time before she started licking at the head of my cock. Defiantly, she looked right up at me, "This is the last time. After Dr. White has what she needs from you, I don't want to see you ever again."

"Of course, of course." I rubbed the top of her head and she let out a little whimper. Her pace slowed down, so I gave her light pink nipple a hard pinch. That was the signal for her to speed up back when she'd been my slave, and her body responded to it just as properly now as it did then.

"Ahhh...hurry up and cum, you pig. Hurry up and cum...please...please cum. Please cum...! I...I just want to get this over with!" Seeing the conflict play out on her face, torn between a prudish good girl and my hot little slut, that was enough to finish me off. I knocked her hands away and took control, grabbing her breasts and working them like a silicone onahole, hard thrusts against those marshmallow soft orbs until I the head of my cock was buried deep inside and I erupted. When I released her, Stephanie's entire chest was coated in my thick spunk.

"There. That's my end of the deal. Now it's your turn. Take me to Mia and Rose."

Stephanie closed her eyes shut tight, then opened them up, still not fully recovered, "Right. Just let me..."

She pressed her breasts together as she stood up and made her way to retrieve a glass jar, then spent a minute scraping as much of my cum into it as possible before sealing it up with a lid. I could see the temptation on her face to take some for herself, but she resisted.

Just another push from me and I'd have her again. Being a bit more forceful. But I knew Rose, and I had zero doubt this penthouse was bugged, hidden cameras watching my every move. Until I was in position to take Rose down directly, I'd let her think she was the one in control, that I was going to be her obedient lapdog.

Stephanie slid her sweater back over her damp chest, without the bra this time so that they were spreading out slightly, hanging naturally in an erotically appealing way even through the thick fabric, "Let's go."

"Goodbye, Master."

"Come back soon!"

"We love you!"

The ragtag harem Rose had assembled for me bid farewell, but as I stepped into the elevator with Stephanie, all I was thinking about was that I ought to get some harem outfits of my own for my main girls. Some other outfits while I was at it. Elle and Mia would look great in matching bunnygirl outfits. Kayla's body was made for a microbikini. Jian in a cheongsam...now that I wanted to see.

I clenched my jaw, clearing my head. Business first, then pleasure.

The elevator stopped and opened up into a hallway. Stephanie stepped out, turned back towards me, "I need to get this...ah...sample stored away and frozen. You'll find Mia and Rose on floor thirteen."

If it was a trap, it'd be an obvious one. I didn't care though. A trap would just slow me down, and nothing could stand in my way of finding them. I hit the button on the elevator and the doors started to close. I looked at Stephanie one last time, "See you soon."

When the doors opened up next, this time it was to a laboratory level. Bright LED lights. Tables full of glassware and industrial equipment. A row of desks with the latest in PC hardware. Fabricators and centrifuges and all other manner of toys I'd grown up loving.

I didn't care about any of that though. At the far end of the room, I saw two women. My instincts told me they were Rose and Mia, but I'd never seen either of them like this.

Mia was slumped over in a chair she had been tied down too, a red ballgag stuffed in her mouth, the light sundress she'd worn this morning torn to shreds. But she wasn't my Mia. My Mia was petite and slender, an eighteen-year-old vixen who loved her new daddy. Her tight waist had become wasp thin, while her breasts and hips had swelled up, breasts the size of soccer balls and nearly as perky were hanging from her chest with thick pink nipples leaking milk.

Her shiny blonde hair had grown so long that it spilled down onto the floor, obscured her eyes, and I could see that around the gag, her lips had become swollen and beestung. She looked more blow-up-doll than human now, and from the way she was sagging lifelessly into the chair, she might be.

It was such a disconcerting sight to me that it was only as my anger was really boiling up that I could turn to face Rose. I balled my hand into a fist and I started striding towards her, the blood inside of me raging, telling me to make her pay, and that nothing was going to stand in my way.

And then I got a look at Rose.

The last time I'd seen her had been before she'd taken any kind of blue pill. Even then, she'd been an attractive older woman with a dark brunette hair kept in a functional pixie cut, a hint of white streaked through it that she'd never had the vanity to dye. She had a rather severe face with only a few hard lines, the result of a lifetime without constant smiles or frowns, just intense focus. She'd had a wiry, thin body, healthy enough from staying on her feet all day every day and a tendency to skip meals.

Now though.

Now she was the hottest woman I had ever seen.

It was enough to stop my charge towards her in its tracks, my fist unclenching as I slowed down just to stare.

To say she was the hottest wasn't just my subjective taste either. My harem was already filled with women who could easily become the top models and porn stars of the world, each and every one of them. They came in a variety of sizes and shapes, and each one seemed as sexy as could be, without flaw. Perfect 10s.

Rose looked inhuman in her beauty though. Her hair had darkened and now fell across her in waves down to her hips, framing her body like she was some kind of woodland nymph. Her pale skin was almost glowing. Her once narrow eyes had become round and striking, her long eyelashes thick and full, and her lips were red as freshly spilled blood. If it was anyone other than Rose, I'd have thought she'd had spent an hour with the best makeup artist in the world, but Rose had always looked down upon women who would "deceive the world" with such tools.

Her face alone was enough to get me excited, but the rest of her body was just as tempting. She was wearing a white labcoat that was buttoned only at the bottom, the front open to accommodate her new breasts, twin orbs that hung from her chest proudly, each one begging me to sink my fingers into them. The curve of her hips, the shape of her calves, the cut of her nails, the tone in her arms, the satisfied smile on her face as she saw me approach. It was enough to make me forget all about Mia in that moment.

She looked like a goddess.

"There you are. Here to pick up my dear sister, are you?" Even her voice was perfect, musical and light, almost hypnotic.

I could feel myself being dragged into her pace. Was this how normal women looked at me? Before it could go any further, I bit down on the inside of my cheek until I could taste blood, focused on the task at hand. My cock was raging, telling me that I needed to fuck Rose more than anything else, but I was in control once more, "What have you done to her? What did you do to yourself? The bluepill wasn't designed for this."

"Questions, not demands. Always the scientist. Good to know, after all the changes you yourself have gone through." She said as she glided across the floor towards me. Close enough for me to smell her. Fresh fruit and flowers and the smell of a pure female. She wasn't just getting my cock hard, just being this close to her would be enough to make me cum if I wasn't careful, "You quaintly named 'bluepill' does indeed cause quite the change in a subject. Perfect health to anyone who can afford it. But your thinking was too shallow. You were thinking of the best that humanity could come, to bring out all of their potential."

Standing close to me, she was still nearly a head shorter than I was, something like 5'7, even though her presence seemed to fill the room. She reached up and put her hand to my cheek and it felt like cool silk. My nostrils flared as I resisted the urge to kiss her, to pick her up and breed her.

"Why stop with humanity's potential though? Why not see just how far we can go? That's what I've done. I've become something new. Something better. Unaging. Flawless." From the pocket of her labcoat, she pulled out a scalpel. She was close enough to stab me but I just watched as she drew the blade across her own forearm. A line of bright red blood formed, but when she licked it away, the cut was gone, the skin just as smooth and untouched as before, "Immortal."

She put her hand to my chest, then gave me a push. She couldn't have weighed much more than 120lbs, with almost all of that extra weight going to making her curves the apex of breedable, but that push sent me stumbling backwards, nearly knocked me off my feet, "Powerful."

"And it's not just this body either. My mind is expanding. The answers to questions coming to me almost as soon as I can ask them. Every memory as clear though it had just happened. I've done it, Charles. It's not some artificial intelligence inside a cluster of computers that will be humanity's next step. I am the singularity." For the first time I could remember, my aunt Rose was smiling. A predator's smile, beautiful and terrifying.

I didn't know if she was insane or not. Were these delusions brought on from the process she'd put herself through, or was she really speaking the truth? The curiosity inside of me was burning to find out, but there was another pressing matter, "And Mia? Why did you take her? She has nothing to do with this. Unless...her DNA, it's—"

"Such a clever boy. Yes, you're on the right track. An evolution like this isn't without its risks. I had to fine-tune it towards my own genetic code. The process otherwise could prove dangerous, fatal even. And even then, the dosage needed to be controlled. I needed to know how much my body could take before it..." That smile again, sadistic and alluring, "...well, before it simply broke down."

"Such a dilemma, but then you gave me a sister. Someone whose DNA was so closely related to my own, she made the perfect guinea pig. 52cc of my solution was enough to make her look just as I do now. It was only after I reached 248cc that her body couldn't contain it any longer. Until she became...that. Poor thing. Such a ridiculous body, and I'm afraid her mind is completely gone. Still, you were keeping her around as a sextoy, so I suppose she's become even more perfect for that role, don't you think? Still, she served her purpose. After testing my formula on her, I knew the exact dosage to give myself, the very limit I could ascend to."

Rose pushed her body against me, her breasts flattening against my unyielding muscle, her sharp eyes piercing me with their intense gaze. Aunt Rose had been a lesbian for as long as I'd known her, but she was coming onto me hard. Was it a part of the drug she'd given herself? Or were these her repressed desires? Either way, I was having trouble resisting, "It was worth it, don't you think? My 'sister' was trash. The only thing of worth she ever did was sire you, and after that her purpose was long over. I've finally given her one last thing to make herself useful for, and it's the evolution of humanity into a much greater existence. I'm sure she'd have been happy to help if she was smart enough to understand just what it meant."

She delivered those words with sadistic delight. It wasn't some painful sacrifice for her to have turned her own sibling into a vegetable. It was something she'd enjoyed. No doubt she'd dreamed of doing it for years. Before she'd become Mia, she had been Mark, my father, and he'd had a way of making everyone around him miserable, even long before I'd been born.

Mia wasn't Mark though. She didn't even have any memories from after the change. There was hardly a more innocent soul in the world, and hurting her like this was unforgivable, "You've got what you needed then. Your guinea pig. My semen. I'll be taking back what belongs to me now."

Her hand pressed into the front of my pants and it felt like there was electricity pouring out of it, straight into my cock, making it twitch without stopping, "Not yet. There's one more thing I need. You. You created the formula, and even with my divine intellect, there was one question I need your help answering. To take this 'bluepill' and bring it out of the pill. To create an airborne version. A disease. One that will transform humanity. Just imagine. No more disease. No more illness. No more addicts."

She unzipped the front of my pants and I felt those cool, smooth fingers against a shaft that felt hot enough to boil water, sliding up and down me, my precum already beading, "Not just that. A world with only one man. You. And without men...what a world that would be. No more war. No more violence. No more poverty, destruction, or evil. A paradise. With me as its Empress and you as my consort."

She stepped away from me, pulled off her labcoat, and for the first time I could see her body in all its naked glory. She mounted the table behind her, spread open her legs, then used two fingers to open up her smooth, shining pink folds for me, "Join me. Together we'll rule this world."

I was at my limit. She was intoxicating, impossible to resist, and at that moment, the only thing I could think about was breeding her. I gave a non-verbal grunt, then nearly charged her. My cock pressed against her pussy and she pushed back with a tightness I'd never felt before. For a flash, I was worried I might be too big for her, but she licked her lips and wrapped her legs around my waist, "Harder. Only a real man can claim a body like mine. Show me if that's you."

Spurred on, I tried again, and this time I didn't hold back. Her body pushed against me every inch of the way, but I was doing it, sliding inside of her. Her walls weren't just tighter than any girl I'd fucked, but warmer too, and once I'd managed to fit everything inside, she wasn't just squeezing down like a vice. I could feel her internal muscles moving, massaging my cock and pulling and tugging on it, "Oh fuck. Damn it...!"

Just being inside of her was going to make me cum. I could see the look in her eyes, the same sadistic delight she'd had when she talked about transforming Mia, that look of smug superiority over everyone else, amplified ten times over from what I'd known growing up with her as my aunt, "That's it. Be a good little boy and cum for me. It'll feel so good, just relax and let yourself go."

I couldn't hold it back any longer, and I did start to cum, my hips thrusting forward as I started depositing load after load into her womb. I felt a wave of pleasant lethargy wash over me, and my instincts told me to relax, to let go. Lay my head in her lap and let her stroke my head. Let her take care of everything. Let her be the one in charge. It sounded so easy.

Something was wrong though. She'd taken my cum. She'd been exposed to the bluepill. Even if she hadn't ingested it orally, the dose from having a full load in her womb should have been more than enough to put her into a blank trance, to make her mindless and obedient towards me. Whatever she'd done to herself, it'd made her immune to my mind control. And if a direct load of my cum wasn't enough to break her, the spritz bottle in my pocket wasn't going to do the trick either.

Could I even win? Did I even want to? I considered it for a long moment, still buried deep inside of her, and then I looked to my left, saw Mia still limp and lifeless less than a dozen feet away. With the post-orgasm clarity of mind, I could see just what sort of fate Rose had in mind for the rest of humanity. When she talked about a world without men, I knew she didn't mean transforming them into women as I'd been doing. The darkness inside of her wouldn't stop at that. She wanted a plague of death to wash over the world and wipe out half the population.