Bluepilled Ch. 07

Story Info
Charles goes after his most powerful rival, his Aunt Rose.
8.8k words
4.53
41.7k
66

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petmyhead
petmyhead
1,111 Followers

"I'm sorry, sir. Please, punish my naughty ass for being such a bad girl."

"Me too, sir. I need your discipline so badly. I need to be punished."

I looked at the two beauties laid out before me, bent over my desk, their tiny skirts pulled up, their dripping pussies on display, their heart-shaped asses swaying side to side to try and tempt me.

Ying was the more petite of the two, a slip of a girl at just 4'11. She had the body of a gymnast with slender curves and an almost flat chest. With her large eyes, long black hair that was kept in delicate ringlets, and ruby red lips, she looked almost like a doll. Hard to believe she was really in her late 30s.

Jamie had more curves, a well-defined hourglass figure with a perky F-cup set of breasts. The kind of body made for porn, made to excite men, and I appreciated the way those breasts were flattening against her chest as she bent over the desk. She kept her brunette hair in a short bob cut, and even without makeup she looked ready for the red carpet.

As far as anyone else knew, she was a competent but unambitious young secretary coming her straight out of college. Ying's cover story was that of a lowly research assistant. No one would ever expect them of being spies.

And that's the great thing about brainwashing your employees and programming in loyalty to yourself above all others; nothing better for flushing out little secrets like these.

I stood behind them, ran my hands up the inside of their thighs. As excited as they were, their skin felt cool against my touch, Jamie shivering with excitement, Ying's hips rolling in anticipation. Both were dripping wet, and the girls let out twin moans as I shoved two fingers deep inside both of them.

"Yes, yesss...!" Jamie pushed her hips back against me.

"Deeper...more..." Ying's legs were spreading wider for me.

Rather than give them what they wanted though, I delivered a simultaneous slap to their asses; they were here to be punished, after all, "Do naughty girls like you deserve to cum?"

They whimpered, but in pleasure denied rather than pain. The little lovetaps I gave them only made them that much more excited and needy.

"No, sir. We don't!" Jamie cried out, her voice cracking.

"We do not deserve your cock, sir," Ying's voice was more serene, accepting her punishment as serenely as she could.

"Good girls," I gave them both another slap on their asses, then another, slowly reddening their cheeks. They cried out each time, told me how sorry they were, begged for more punishment, until my handprints were painted all over Ying's snow white and Jamie's sun bronzed skin, "Remember that as you work together to feed your superiors false information. I'll want a report from both of you by tomorrow."

"Yes, sir!" They cried out in unison.

Just as they were about to push away from my desk, I pinned them there, my cock buried deep inside of Jamie while my two middle fingers forced their way inside of Ying. They might both be spies, one working for the government, the other a foreign pharmaceutical company, but they were only doing their jobs. I might have brainwashed them, but there was no need to be cruel.

"Hahhh...thank you, sir! Thank you...ohhh...Master...!" Ying cried out as she squirmed on top of the desk.

Jamie would no doubt have said the same if she could speak, but the only thing coming out of her mouth was primal moans. I couldn't blame her, not when I was going at her so hard. When I used my free hand to strike her already tenderized ass, the moans turned into a scream as her pussy clenched down around my cock.

I kept fucking her for as long as her pussy kept convulsing around me, then switched to Ying. Unsurprisingly, she was tighter, my cock barely able to fit inside of her. She wanted it desperately though, and she pushed her hips hard against me, back and forth, taking it a little bit deeper each time, as though I were reshaping her insides just for my cock's personal use.

I rewarded her enthusiasm with my own orgasm, gripping her slender hips tightly in my hands and driving my cock all the way inside of her, pushing up against her cervix so I could deliver every drop straight into her womb.

Every one of my girls dreamed of being fucked by me, but my cum was even more precious to them. The pleasure overwhelmed Ying's well-trained mind and she let out the cutest, most girlish little scream as she came her brains out.

I put Ying on the large couch I'd had put into my new office, and after Jamie had cleaned me off with her mouth, she was allowed to greedily work her tongue between Ying's legs to get as much as my cum as she could manage. Lucky for her, there was plenty to share.

I zipped myself back up, sat behind my desk, then cracked my knuckles. Interrogating the company spies was fun, but I had to count myself lucky that both had already been attractive females to start. It would be hard enough to explain Ying's youthful features or Jamie's enhanced bust to their superiors, but if either had been a male agent transformed into a tantalizing female body, there would have been far more questions.

Even with my luck, there would only be more questions going forward. I couldn't keep the entire company of Dynamic Medical as my private harem forever, and I'd need to do something to ensure I stayed on top. The more powerful and influential I became, the more powerful the enemies I would attract.

That said, there was one enemy I'd had from the start that I'd yet been able to take care of. One spy that I hadn't flushed out in time.

My Aunt Rose White, head researcher at the rival company Nextgen Pharmaceuticals Corporation—NPC for short—and my former assistant, Stephanie, who had been secretly funneling all of the fruits of my research to her.

It had been two weeks since Stephanie had disappeared and Rose had threatened me. I could feel the sword hanging over my head by a thread. They were going to make another move eventually, but I had no idea what. For all my moral failings, I was a researcher at heart, not a schemer.

Which is why I hadn't seen it coming at all.

I received a call from down in the lab, and when I answered, Jian's pretty face came up on the video feed. For the first time ever, I saw what those cute features looked like completely distraught.

"Master! Elle came into the lab to work today, but Mia is missing. She said that she was—"

"She was taken, Master!" Elle, my live in slave maid, formerly my stepmother, shoved against Jian, "They took Mia, Master!"

My heart started pumping so hard that a lesser man would have had blood gushing from his eyes. As it was, I could feel heat and pressure pulsing against my temples. In spite of that, I was surprised at how calm my voice sounded as I interrupted them, "Who took her?"

"I don't know, Master. It was three women, they were wearing suits and dark sunglasses, one of them pinned me to the ground while the other two—"

My fist came down hard on the custom glass desk I'd had installed in the office, the one that gave me a perfect view of whoever might be under it while still being sturdy enough to hold my girls on top of it. White spider web cracks formed in a two-foot wide crater, but the desk held together. Elle and Jian were shocked into silence.

I sucked in a deep breath, let it out slowly. It wasn't calming, but it did help me focus.

"I'll take care of it," Before they could reply, I shut off the video call, then pulled out my new smartphone and made a call.

She picked up on the first ring.

"Rose. I'm coming to get Mia. You'll meet me at the door with her. A woman as smart as you should understand that anything less won't end well for you."

She responded with a light, airy giggle. It felt like a knife poking against my ribs, "Oh dear. Sweet nephew, you're making threats now? This is why you need me. You must learn to behave."

"And I'm afraid I can't do that. I might not have seen eye to eye with her as we were growing up, but

is family. And I have need of her for what I'm about to do next. Don't worry though, I assure you it's for a good cause."

Rose didn't grow up with Mia. She grew up with Mark.

Mark, my abusive, piece of shit father who had made life hell for me and my mother for as long as I'd known him. Mark, the mean drunk who beat his wife and once sent me to the hospital with cracked ribs. Mark, who slept around with any loose woman he could find and hadn't once gotten me a birthday present.

Mia had been Mark, but after taking the blue pill, she was an entirely new person, reborn as my slutty little sister/daughter. She didn't even remember her former life as a man. As much as I'd hated my father, Mia was as innocent as a newborn.

More than that, she belonged to me.

It was one thing for Stephanie to betray me. But for Rose to steal away Mia...I wouldn't let it stand.

"Master...?" Jamie stopped licking at Ying's cum-filled slit, looked at me worriedly, "Should I come with you? I'm trained in firearms and—"

"Stay here. I'll handle this myself," I grabbed the jacket of my tailored suit as I left the office, felt the comforting hardness of the small canister of the mind controlling aerosol in its pocket, and headed to the parking garage. I'd never had much interest in cars, but the sleek, electric red sports car I'd taken from the CEO came in handy now as I peeled out onto the street and drove into enemy territory.

As powerful as the car was, as aggressively as I was driving, as motivated as I was to get there as soon as possible...there was little I could do about the morning traffic rush. NPC and DM both had their headquarters at the outskirts of the city, but on nearly opposite ends, and even taking every side route I knew of, it took me over an hour to finally arrive, all the while Rose's words playing over and over in my head. She'd said she'd needed Mia for something. For what? She already had the formula for the blue pill, she could use any girl who had taken it. And whatever she said, she never had any love for her brother.

But if she'd wanted to hurt him, why take Mia? Why not Elle? He'd loved his mother and even now she was the favorite girl of his harem. Rose could have even taken both, but she'd left Elle behind.

There had to be a reason.

Whatever it was, he was no closer to the answer to it by the time he arrived. The pulsing against his temples returned when he saw that Rose wasn't waiting for him, but Stephanie instead.

The petite, top-heavy brunette was just as sexy as he remembered her, maybe even more in that cute turtleneck sweater and her stylish glasses framing her elfin face, her hair pulled back into a long ponytail. She looked like the ideal girl next door, too cute for porn. Absolutely adorable, aside from the chest that could put Jamie's F-cups to shame.

My fist clenched as I left the car and approached her, and she flinched, taking two steps back. She was trembling. Afraid of me.

She should be.

"Where is she?" I asked as I closed the distance between us.

Her body drew itself in, shoulders tightening, but she held her ground, "You mean Mia or Rose?"

Rather than answer, I let out the animal growl that was building in my throat. A part of my mind acted like a detached observer, noticing my heightened aggression and the anger that was potentially clouding my judgement. I had always been impulsive and a risk taker—I wouldn't have gotten as far in my research otherwise—but coming here alone was reckless, and rather than playing the odds, it seemed a bit irrational. Another side-effect of the orange formula I'd used on myself, perhaps?

Whatever the case, it worked. Stephanie let out a little yelp, "Right. Sorry, sorry. I'll take you to them. That's why I'm here and not the security team. Dr. White isn't trying to hide anything."

"Good." I pulled back on the beast inside of me and consciously focused on relaxing my muscles. I'd been ready to fight my way through a security team, through an army if need be. But a fundamental part of me wasn't ready for needless violence.

Together, we headed inside the building. The first thing I noticed was that, unlike the rather plain and utilitarian DM, NPC's lobby let in plenty of sunlight, had couches, chairs, tables, and even a small cafe in its corner. A much more relaxed and inviting environment compared to the sterile corporation he worked at.

The second thing I noticed though was that there wasn't a man in sight, and every single woman I could see was easily a ten out of ten.

All of them had taken the blue pill.

"What has Rose been doing?"

Stephanie gave me a smug little smirk, though it lasted only a brief instant before she went back to her meek self, "When I gave her the formula, she wanted to test it for herself, and she didn't want to keep it a secret when she didn't have to. The difference is that unlike you, Dr. White isn't turning them into her slaves."

"And they everyone was on board with that. Even the men?" I didn't believe that for a minute.

"Yes. Of course they were. Dr. White doesn't do things without others consent, unlike you."

"Right. And she just politely invited Mia over here too, didn't she?"

The contradiction gave Stephanie pause, her mouth opening as she tried to resolve what she'd clearly been programmed to believe with what she had observed. It took her a long moment before she responded, "Mia came here on her own, I'm sure. Dr. White knows what's best. For everyone. For you too, Charles."

Stephanie hadn't been freed from my mind control. She'd just had it overwritten with Rose's. That didn't erase the fact that before I'd given her the blue pill, she'd leaked all of my private research to my aunt, but it did make me want her back in the harem. But for now, there were bigger problems to worry about, "Just take me to them."

She led me into the elevator and we started going up. I'd expected us to head towards the lab, but as we kept ascending, I knew that something else was going on. The door opened on the top level, and to my surprise, it wasn't the office of the CEO, it was a penthouse suite. One fit for a king.

Sunlight streamed in from the exterior glass walls, perfectly illuminating everything. The interior walls were filled with fine art, my intuition telling me that each was worth thousands of dollars at least. The furniture was modern while still looking comfortable, and the living room seamlessly blended into the kitchen with its marble island and a fridge that looked like it was from the future. There were houseplants, a spiral staircase leading to the second floor, a tv taller than I was, a desk setup with five different monitors, and plenty of little touches that I was sure was going over my head having grown up neglected and with a utilitarian mindset.

The most striking feature by far though was the women. Harem girls. There was nothing else to call them, not when they looked straight out of a porn version of Arabian Nights. Gauzy veils that clung to their wet lips, nearly transparent silk top that left the bottom of their breasts uncovered, and a gold chain around their waist, the narrow silk curtain on either side doing an absolutely terrible job of hiding anything from view.

They were waiting for us, kneeling on the floor in a perfect line, their backs straight, their hands in their laps, and when they looked at me, I could see the instant devotion and lust on their faces, "Welcome home, Master. How may we serve you?"

Rather than respond, my hand snatched Stephanie's throat, and I effortlessly pinned her to the back of the elevator, "I told you to take me to Mia and Rose. What is this?"

Her mouth gaped open like a fish out of water, and I felt a hot wave of shame as I realized I was squeezing too tightly for her to answer. I relaxed my grip, just enough for her to whisper her reply.

"Dr. White...doesn't want to be in conflict with you...she wants your help...wants to work together with you. I...I was told to show you the perks..." she said in a strained whisper.

I let go, and Stephanie collapsed onto the floor, rubbing at her throat and panting for air. "I already own Dynamic Medical. These 'perks' are meaningless."

Stephanie sat up, leaning against the elevator wall, "She said...you'd think that. Dr. White wants a trade then."

"I'm sick of these games. I came here for Mia."

"Right. Trade for Mia. Dr. White has the formula for the bluepill, but not the stabilizing agent," Stephanie said, slowly starting to recover.

So that was her scheme. I should have figured. She might have been able to replicate the bluepill based on my research, but the stabilizing agent was something I'd created in single night inside by myself from home. The only knowledge of it was locked inside of my brain. And the only way to produce it was from my cum. Without it, the addictive effects of the bluepill would never subsist. With or without orders, they'd need more pills, would do anything to get them. And even I didn't know what would happen to someone if they stayed on a steady regimen of the pills. Of course Rose would need it.

But if I gave her a clean sample, and she was able to reverse engineer it, there would go my leverage. She could market the pill as her own. I had my own plans though, and this would throw a wrench into them.

Rationally, I shouldn't make that kind of trade. As much as Mia meant to me, she wasn't worth sacrificing my ambitions for her. Rose was a fool if she thought I'd fall for it.

"Fine. You want my cum so much? You sluts will need to earn it then."

I'd be a fool to make the trade, but for now, I'd play along. And when I was in position to get Mia and see Rose, I'd take everything for myself.

Stephanie let out a sigh of relief, while the row of harem girls squealed and giggled with delight. Even under these circumstances, my cock was getting hard. I pointed to one of the harem girls. She had dark caramel skin and shiny black hair that fell across her breasts and all the way down her back, nearly touching the floor as she was kneeling, and while the other girls looked like hot as hell cosplayers, she seemed straight out of a fantasy Arabian harem, "You. Come here."

"Yes, Master. Thank you for this honor." Speaking by herself, I could hear a distinct British accent. She rose up smoothly like a flower spreading its petals, then walked forward barefoot, not stopping until she had her body pressed against me, those soft breasts of hers squished against me with only a few layers of clothing between, her eyes looking up at me with pure adoration as she craned her neck up.

"Rose did a number on these girls I see. They look like they haven't a thought in their head other than pleasing me," I said, turning my gaze to Stephanie.

Stephanie picked herself up from the floor and headed into the penthouse, resting on the couch, rubbing at her throat, "When she told me about the trade, I told her of your tastes and suggested this. Is it not what you want?"

My hand gripped the ass of the dark-skinned girl pressed against me, gave her a good squeeze before slipping under that narrow cloth and fingering her. She wasn't just feigning devotion. Her pussy was just as hot and wet as any of the women in my harem, "These girls are adequate. But what I want, what I'm aiming for...it's not just about a handful of girls anymore."

I walked the harem girl over to the couch Stephanie was sitting in, then pushed her over its arm, hanging her over it so that she was close enough to reach out and touch Stephanie if she wanted. Without wasting any time, my cock was out, then shoved inside. I'd lost count of how many women I'd claimed for the first time, and by now I'd become something of an expert at it. Feeling the resistance in their bodies as they tried to handle a cock bigger than they'd ever imagined taking.

petmyhead
petmyhead
1,111 Followers