Bluepilled Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose was a monster. And there was only one man on earth who could tame her.

"I'm not finished yet." I picked Rose up off the table, carried her over to the wall, my cock still hard even after emptying a full load inside of her, and once I had her pinned, I started round two. Rose's mouth opened up with shock, twisted into playful delight, then softened as the pleasure hit her.

Her pussy was still just as magical as before, milking my cock at every moment, but this time I was the one in control, delivering hard, powerful thrusts up into her. Unconsciously, I'd always been holding myself back when I'd been with other women. I knew the bluepill made them tougher and more resilient than other women, knew that they could heal, but I was always reluctant to hurt them.

I wasn't limiting myself now though, and Rose was getting fucked with every ounce of my strength, each thrust slamming into her hard enough to send those perfect tits bouncing up, each one pounding against her cervix.

Slowly, that smug superiority on her face was fading. She was losing to the pleasure. Becoming another one of my women. Her, Queen of the world and me as her consort? As if I'd accept that! I kept going, watching as the pleasure built up inside of her, as her eyes went glassy and her mouth opened up to let out the moans of a bitch in heat, "You spied on me through Stephanie. Had her betray me. Kidnapped Mia. You've been manipulating me my whole life, controlling me. And while I'm grateful to have been able to devote myself to science just like you...I'm not your tool."

I grabbed her throat and pulled out of her, kept her pinned to the wall, her feet dangling over the floor, "You can't control me anymore, Rose. You're an evil little bitch, and now it's your turn to be under someone else's thumb."

Her pale skin was flushed, especially her cheeks, and she kicked at me, striking me in the stomach with the strength of a heavyweight MMA fighter. Her composure was gone, a wild look now in her eyes; she wanted to fight me and rape me in equal parts, "Foolish. You still haven't learned your lesson, have you, Charles?"

I let out a grunt, but I was hardly finished with her. I pulled her down to the floor, laid her out on her stomach, then took her from behind. She pushed back against me hard enough to send a lesser man flying, but it only drove me deeper inside of her. Both of our bodies were pushing against each other, mating like animals while vying for dominance.

Smack! I stained her perfect asscheeks with my handprint, then gave her a dozen more. Rose groaned out, her ass slamming into my crotch, and I could feel her first orgasm coming on as her body seized up.

I wasn't close to stopping though. Not until she was tamed. Not until I'd fucked every bit of fight out of her.

I kept at it for more than an hour, both of us exerting ourselves harder than an Olympic sprinter. I lost count of the times she'd cum, lost count of the times she'd milked an orgasm out of me as well. Anytime I thought of relenting, she'd push her heart-shaped ass against me and tell me the fight was still in her. I still had the spray in the inside pocket of my jacket, knew I could end things that way, but my gut was telling me that if I took that route, it would be the same as admitting she was better than me, that she was the one who deserved to rule, not me.

I wasn't going to accept that, and so we kept going. Taking her on all fours, her breasts swinging wildly. On her back, her legs pulled up while we passionately locked lips with each other. Standing up, one leg flexibly over my shoulder. At one point, she was even riding on top of me cowgirl style, my chest heaving as I tried to catch my breath, my body drenched in sweat, bloody scratch marks all over my skin. I was at my limit and felt as though my heart my give out if I kept going.

But I did, flipping her over and taking her missionary style, biting down on her bright pink nipple, adding to the other bite marks I'd left on her. And as I did, I felt the shift. I looked down at the goddess my aunt Rose had become, and I saw another woman. Another member of my harem.

"Submit!" I growled.

"N-no...I can't..." her protests were weak, feeble.

"Submit," I thrust deep inside of her, rubbing hard against her g-spot, the weak point I'd discovered in the hour we'd been fucking.

"I...I...yes...oh god...yes, fine, I submit...!" Rose cried out, and this time when she came, it wasn't the lightning bolt of stimulation like the first time, but a whimpering, pulsing wave, one that left her weak and helpless. Whatever immunity she had, it wasn't enough. Her defenses had crumbled. I watched as her face started relaxing, her lips parting open and her body falling deep into trance.

I pulled out of her overfilled pussy and finished on top of her, spraying fresh hot cum all over her belly. Marking her.

"You're incredible, Rose. I'll always be grateful for what you've done for me." I said as I started to catch my breath. I'd never felt so tired, not even when I'd pulled consecutive all-nighters in my research, "But you're far too dangerous to be left on your own."

I grabbed a fistful of her hair, then pulled her into a sitting position, "Now listen closely. You are my slave."

"Nnn...I am...your slave..." After the hard fucking I'd given her, there wasn't much change in her face. It was already relaxed, her eyes already glassy.

"You belong to me."

"I belong...to you..." There was relief in her voice. The weight of responsibility lifting off of her shoulders.

"You desire only to please me."

"I desire...only to please you..."

"You cannot disobey me."

"I cannot...disobey you..."

"You're my submissive harem slave. I am your Master."

"I am your...submissive...harem slave. You are...you are...my..." Her head was rolling on her shoulders, but there was still a little bit of fight left in her. I held my breath as I waited, and then she finished, "You are my Master."

Damn right I was.

I let out a sigh of relief. We were sitting on cold tiles, but I didn't know if I even had the strength to stand. I wanted to get back home. Back to my own bed. The new one I'd ordered that was large enough for me, Elle, Mia, and a handful of other girls. Or maybe at least back to that penthouse Rose had prepared on the top floor.

But I wasn't going to make it that far.

Instead, I laid down on that floor and let my head rest in Rose's lap. Her first duty as my slave could be to serve as my pillow.

I fell asleep and dreamed of what I'd have her do next.

**************

The moment I woke up, I knew something was wrong. For the past few weeks, waking up had been the most pleasurable moment of the day. Warm bodies snuggled up against me on those days when I roused myself, a wet mouth wrapped around my cock when I had one of my girls assigned to wake me up.

This time, there was neither, just a thin white sheet over my body and a hard mattress underneath me. I sat up and found myself on a narrow cot, the only thing in the empty room. Frowning, I got up and headed towards the door. Locked. And sturdy. Thick steel.

"Finally awake, are you? Good. I was starting to worry I had pushed you a little too hard, nephew."

Rose's voice. I looked up and saw the intercom speaker in the corner of the room.

"Honestly, you should be ashamed for only thinking with your dick. Still, if I was going to capture you, tricking you into tuckering yourself out was much more fun and safe than sending the security force down to take you. I wouldn't want you getting hurt, after all. Not when I still need you for one...more...thing."

I'd been played. Rose had me right where she wanted me. And for the first time in my life, I didn't know what I was going to do.