All Comments on 'Blueprints Of A Happy Life'

by flameinacorset

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well done

Overall good story, almost too short but better that than too long. 5*

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Very good.

Hope for a follow-up ?

Nice to know they went into the sunset,hand in hand,and......?

Thanks for a good story.

ArtofromanceArtofromancealmost 13 years ago
A New fan of a New Talent

Great character development! A great story with such developed & likable characters will leave readers wanting more. So 'More please'!

And thank you for sharing

A

caseykeller2001caseykeller2001almost 13 years ago
Great

This is a beautiful story...I liked reading this one. I would have to agree with some of the other readers. Great character build up. Wouldn't mind another installment of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Beautiful story indeed, hope that there's another chapter

USMarine12USMarine12almost 13 years ago
Brilliant!

It's amazing how someone aged 23-26 can write in first person for a character who is 36. Great attention to detail.

erOzicaerOzicaalmost 13 years ago
So Very Good!

Excellent work! I really liked this and agree with those before me that the redeeming feature of your work is in the character presentation. Readers need to feel they know the people within a story and to relate to their situations: you have a way of completing this so simply, without over-doing it. Now that I have found your stories I will read the rest; all of which I am sure will be equally pleasing and very effective in the readers' arousal department I am sure. Keep writing...you are good! :)

erOzicaerOzicaalmost 13 years ago

Excellent work! I really liked this and agree with those before me that the underlying feature of your work is in the character presentation. Readers need to feel they know the people within a story and to relate to their situations: you have a way of completing this so simply, without over-doing it. Now that I have found your stories I will read the rest; all of which I am sure will be equally pleasing and very effective in the readers' arousal department I am sure. Keep writing...you are good! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

Heart warming that two people can follow their hearts regardless of other peoples meaningless opinions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous