All Comments on 'Blueprints Of A Happy Life'

by flameinacorset

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

Heart warming that two people can follow their hearts regardless of other peoples meaningless opinions.

erOzicaerOzicaalmost 13 years ago

Excellent work! I really liked this and agree with those before me that the underlying feature of your work is in the character presentation. Readers need to feel they know the people within a story and to relate to their situations: you have a way of completing this so simply, without over-doing it. Now that I have found your stories I will read the rest; all of which I am sure will be equally pleasing and very effective in the readers' arousal department I am sure. Keep writing...you are good! :)

erOzicaerOzicaalmost 13 years ago
So Very Good!

Excellent work! I really liked this and agree with those before me that the redeeming feature of your work is in the character presentation. Readers need to feel they know the people within a story and to relate to their situations: you have a way of completing this so simply, without over-doing it. Now that I have found your stories I will read the rest; all of which I am sure will be equally pleasing and very effective in the readers' arousal department I am sure. Keep writing...you are good! :)

USMarine12USMarine12almost 13 years ago
Brilliant!

It's amazing how someone aged 23-26 can write in first person for a character who is 36. Great attention to detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Beautiful story indeed, hope that there's another chapter

caseykeller2001caseykeller2001almost 13 years ago
Great

This is a beautiful story...I liked reading this one. I would have to agree with some of the other readers. Great character build up. Wouldn't mind another installment of this story.

ArtofromanceArtofromancealmost 13 years ago
A New fan of a New Talent

Great character development! A great story with such developed & likable characters will leave readers wanting more. So 'More please'!

And thank you for sharing

A

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Very good.

Hope for a follow-up ?

Nice to know they went into the sunset,hand in hand,and......?

Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well done

Overall good story, almost too short but better that than too long. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous