Blurred Responsibilities Ch. 02

Story Info
Bedtime Fantasy with the Head of Security + Face Reveal.
1.3k words
3.82
893
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I do get to the blasted Ball, my so-called date is nowhere to be found. Instead, there is a number on the table, held down by her empty wine glass. I pick it up and see my brother waving me over. Rolling my eyes, I cross the floor, ducking from the other dancers who too, want to dance with me. Sorry, one uncomfortable dance is enough for me.

"Do you know who just grabbed your attention?" Jake's smoothing out his electric blue tie as he asks me. "The Stone Family. They're practically untouchable." He gives me a pointed look as if I wanted Isobel to take such a drastic interest in me in the first place.

"I had no idea. Given her name is Isobel Quartz." I try so hard not to show my temper. I just want out of this room. I wanted to follow her Uncle, wherever he went.

"You're going to ruin yet another opportunity for us!" Jake takes me by the arm and forcibly moves me to a corner. "Bad enough you took over the whole dance floor!"

"And yet here you are, making a scene. I didn't even want her." Shit, I have to watch my mouth. "Look, I was a perfect gentleman. I danced, I gave her my name. It's not like I wanted to attract some high powered woman." I moved aside to let my mother through who didn't look twice at us. "I actually found out a lot. But your word, and I'll drop everything." I regretted it as soon as I said it. My stomach clenched at the thought of never knowing my mystery man's name. Just his eyes made me shiver tonight.

Jake shoved me into the wall, and growled. "No. We'll give you lessons, you're going to behave and not fuck this up. You're already known for..." he pulled a face and looked me over disgustingly before pulling back. "We're not even up there yet, okay? We need to expand. Don't break her heart, don't fuck this up for Mother."

I jerked my arm from him. "She already left, okay? I don't understand why I'm still here. If I need to keep up an appearance of remaining single and interested, I can't dance with anyone else." I smirk, knowing I won the argument. I waited for a rebuttal and slunk out of there. I unbuttoned my vest and tie, not caring who saw me.

Walking down the hallway, I changed my mind about going to the door and turned to a hallway that circles back to the ballroom. I needed to see if he was there. Keeping out of sight, I used the darkness to shield me.

The Uncle wasn't standing anywhere. Not that I could see, in fact, the main host wasn't there either. Someone was coming to the stage and it didn't look like her family. Shit, I was running out of time. I run back the other way, outside and looked around. High end cars were still parked, the Victorian mansion stood still against the mountains behind me. Wouldn't he be outside, escorting the guests? I jumped down the stairs and hid under it, though it was almost impossible. Once I got into position, a stick poked my leg through my sock.

I didn't have to wait long. One pair by another, someone was leading them out. I couldn't tell by the shadow however. There were overlapping voices, and I froze when I heard my Mother speaking as she went down. Crap, they could leave me here.

It took two hours for everyone to leave and before the door shut, someone called out Uncle Indo. My heart fluttered and I slowly inched closer to try and get a better look of his lovely (or not) face.

"We've discussed this before! I need to talk to every partner first before you make a connection! I need to know if there's a security issue, or if we can benefit from them! Every time you go against my wishes, your aunt's wishes, we don't know what they want!" Indo had a smooth voice which held a lovely growl as it raised. He still had the mask on.

"You invite me to the Family's Dance and bawk when I make the first move! He was nice! He has a big family too, and was very interested in the Cause. We had polite conversation."

"Yes I met him." Indo takes off the mask and I have to hold in my gasp. He has a striking goatee, perfectly black, a small subtle line going down to his chin that sticks out slightly. This guy was exactly my type and for a slight moment, I almost felt bad for using Isobel to get close to him. I could stare at him for hours. "He seemed skittish. We will set up a meeting with his family. You are not to talk to him before this."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

My family did indeed leave me but I planned my own way to the hotel room. I unlocked the key to my suite and immediately stripped after shutting the door. Going to my suitcase, I pull out my dildo and plop on the memory foam mattress. As I close my eyes, I imagine what went on in the bathroom. I slide my hands along my naked body, imagining his. God those muscles. I decided to have him leave his mask on as he eye fucks me.

I take both my nipples in my hands and start pinching them, as I think of Indo pushing me to my knees. God yes, dirty floor and everything.

In my mind, he caresses my face, his eyes hard on mine when he pushes me against his dick. Moaning outloud, I grab my strawberry flavored lube and then my own dick. He takes off his belt and I unbutton his slacks with my teeth. "Good boy" he whispers, as I slowly stroke my dick.

He takes his underwear off, and I moan loudly like the whore I act when I see his size. It's ten inches and circumcised, the veins nice and colorful. I stroke myself slightly harder, my other hand playing with my balls. I've been half hard since the bathroom. I never break eye contact, leaning in until just the head of his dick is in my mouth. He grabs me by the hair and forces me to take in more of him which I gladly do. My eyes closed, my tongue feeling every little vein, smelling his scent. I hollow my cheeks and start sucking.

At this point, I grab my dildo and pour the lube onto it. I suck it like it's the one I want while my fingers go to my hole. He has me choking on his dick, I'm moaning around him, my hips bucking into my hand. God I want more. As I imagine sucking him off, I slide two fingers in my hole wishing he could see how hard he makes me. He hates how slow I go and ends up fucking my mouth. I hold my head still, moaning each time he shoves in, my spit going everywhere with my dildo, my fingers thrusting into me at the same time, I add a third, trying to find that pleasure button. He'll see me getting myself off and whispers how dirty I am, how I'm his precious little slut, how he could cum all over me, leave me dripping on the floor.

At this point, I find it and gasp. His dirty talking pushing me to the edge as I stroke my prostate.

"You don't even know who I really am and you're just aching for it."

I whimper.

"I don't even want you swallowing my load. I want to paint your face with it. Maybe even wreck your expensive ass suit"

I buck faster, keeping up with my sucking, god I'm so close.

"No, choke on it again baby boy. Fuck that's it, hold it. God I found my own little toy!"

Please, Oh god, please!! Want it!

At the last minute he shoves my head away and lets his head fall back when he cums all over me, gasping.

I can almost feel it land on me. I give my fingers a hard shove against my spot and my whole body spasms. I gasp for breath, cumming all over the sheets.