BMB: Version 1-1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, Dad, she gets it," Tommy informed his dad. "I just thought you should know."

"How long have you two been romantic with each other?" Tom asked suddenly. "Like, attraction, flirting, kissing, all of it. How long?"

I pulled my head out from against Tommy's chest and gave him the most incredulous look. He just shook his head. "Since the day we met, Dad. We were making out at the Fourth of July party before the rule was put into place. The next day caused a huge shift in our relationship, though. That rule was totally unexpected. We agreed to just be friends when we talked about it the next night we worked."

"And then...?"

"Things happened randomly," Tommy admitted. "We never went beyond kissing. We've slept in the same bed together, but we were always fully dressed. We hated the rule, but we respected you and each other and what the rule was meant for. We just sometimes needed..."

"Release," I spoke up and then closed my eyes as I realized that I'd said it aloud and that it sounded wrong.

"Never more than kissing?" Tom asked.

"Pretty much," Tommy answered. "But Dad, I love her. I told her Thursday night that I hated that I wasn't able to bring the woman I love to the wedding of people we both knew and respected as a couple."

"Did she reciprocate?"

"No, I didn't say the words back to him, but I do, Tom. I am in love with him, and it hasn't done anything but grow deeper since the day he walked into your mom's house and introduced himself. I haven't felt this way for anyone in years, and I know I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I want to respect your rule, Tom, but I love Tommy too much to just pretend there aren't feelings and desires there too."

I looked at Tommy as I spoke and when I stopped talking, I pointed to my heart and mouthed "I love you." Tommy leaned forward and surprised me with a gentle kiss on my lips before he put his forehead to mine.

"I love you too," he whispered.

"Well, I wish you, either one of you, but particularly Tommy, would have said something a lot sooner," Tom told us. "Dougie confronted me about his feelings for Jen after we got back in September, and I gave them my blessing to be together from the start. They just don't flaunt it. Truthfully, that's all I was waiting for.

"Secrets become lies if you're not careful. Now that it's out there, well, just to me anyway, I give you my blessing too. But the rule will still remain for the most part. You two do your relationship thing, but don't let me or anyone at work see it. You're partners. I know that. You'll do things on the weekend, and I have a feeling Wednesday nights will find Tommy's bed empty and yours a bit fuller, am I right?"

"Huh. I hadn't thought about it," I admitted, "but I since you gave me the idea, I think we can definitely put that into play. Thanks, Tom. And I'm sorry about the secrets. It was never my intent..."

"I know," Tom told me and laughed. "Watching you two has been fun, but it's been awesome watching my son fall in love with an amazing girl in a mostly platonic way first. The romance always comes on too fast these days. The rule had you two learning to talk and be friends and real partners. Now that the truth is out, again, to me anyway, I'll let you figure that part out. Nothing should be announced until July 5. That's the end date of the rule."

"Thanks, Dad. Have a good time, and let Dougie and Max know how she's doing, will you?" Tom agreed and hung up. Tommy texted someone quickly and then set his phone down so he could pay attention to me again. "You love me, huh?" he asked and smiled as he looked down at my face.

"I don't know why I didn't tell you when you first said it, Tommy," I confessed as I touched his face. "I have for months. I just..."

"I know," he answered and kissed me sweetly.

"Tommy? How come you had a date, but Dougie didn't?"

"Why do you keep calling her that?"

"Because that's what you said on Thursday," I answered and tilted my head. "'I'm bringing a date to the wedding.'"

"No, I said I was bringing someone with us to the wedding," Tommy countered. "I never said 'date,' Trinity. I would not have said that because I could not have allowed myself to do that."

"But you were bringing her as your 'plus one,' right?"

"No," Tommy answered hesitantly. "Max got an invite too, of course."

"Why, 'of course?'"

"Well, she's our cousin, Trin, so of course she got an invite. I was simply telling you that I was bringing her along with Dougie because we were driving together. You thought I was actually bringing a date? Like, a date date?"

I sighed and shook my head. When I replayed the argument in my head, I realized that he had never said she was his date. And that it was arranged prior to him even meeting me probably came up because she didn't want to go alone and could at least be with him when she was sitting or standing there watching all the fun and dancing with no one to talk to. Ugh.

"Um, OK," I sighed and put my head back against his chest. "I messed that up. I'm sorry."

"Me too," he offered and kissed the top of my head before letting out a laugh. "So, wait a minute. You were upset about my date and not that I was going to the wedding, right? Is that why you decided to go ahead and go out with Ryan?"

"I didn't go out with Ryan, but yes, I guess," I admitted. "I'm tired of not being able to date you. I love you, and I want to do things with you, and I hadn't realized until Thursday how much it bugged me that we weren't doing those things."

"Wait, what did you just say?"

"Thursday?"

"No, no, before that. You what?"

"I love you?"

"Yeah, but without the question mark," he requested and ran his hand along my back towards my butt.

I sighed. Was this finally happening? "I love you, Tommy," I purred against his ear and ran my fingernails along his spine with one hand while my other hand played with the elastic of his boxers.

"Mmm, sounds nice when you say it, but man, those nails add flair," he said and moaned as I brought my hand up into his hair. "Trin, does this mean we can officially be together, you know, without anyone knowing?"

"I think so," I said and nodded. My knee was now bent, and he was lying between my legs pressed hard against my stomach. "Mmm, I like that you're lying like this on me." I lowered my voice to a whisper and admitted, "I think I'm really motivated that I'm..." I teasingly paused and looked around to make sure no one was listening in before I concluded my sentence with... "naked."

"Are you?" Tommy asked with mock surprise. "I had no idea," he claimed. "But the question here is, will we be doing something about that?"

"Jen could get me some of my clean clothes, I guess," I suggested. "But there are other options, you know."

Tommy put his head on his hand as he held it up with his elbow as he watched me talking. "I'm listening."

"Well, now that we have our boss's blessings, we could go ahead and take things to the next level. That could be made up of many things. You could maybe see my body, beginning with, I'm thinking anyway, my breasts. Now, we've been romantically involved for, gosh, six months now, I think we could be eligible for taking it a few steps further. Maybe even..." I said and hesitated to look around to be sure that there was still no one listening, "sex," I whispered and nodded.

Tommy put his finger on his face to consider the options I'd laid out for him. Before he could say anything, I continued. "But I think this should be a mutual decision here. I mean, now that it's no longer a secret or forbidden, you might find it less exciting to do things with me. Before you make a decision, definitely weigh out the pros and cons."

"Trinity..." he warned.

"But, and I'm going to be serious now, I don't want to just be a piece of ass to you, Tommy. I don't just love you. I'm in love with you, and I really, seriously meant what I said to your dad. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I hope that's not freaking you out, but..."

I had to stop talking. Tommy pulled me to him and kissed me with such urgency that I was caught off guard. I even moaned, I think. God, it was a good kiss.

When he pulled away, I gasped. "Whoa! What was that for?"

"Will you marry me?"

"What?

"Marry me, Trinity. Tell me again that you want to spend the rest of your life with me. Tell me you want to love me forever and have my babies and spend the rest of our lives making love and kissing with that same urgency. Marry me."

I smiled at him. He was worked up in the moment, clearly. I tilted my head and then cupped his cheek. Before I could say anything, Tommy reached up and took something off his headboard shelf. He opened and held out a box with a gorgeous ring in it. "Tommy, what is that? How do you have this?"

"When you and I met at Gram's, she waited for you to leave," Tommy began to explain. "I was about to leave too since you were gone, and I had merely stayed to visit with you, but she stopped me and brought me to her room." He paused and then shook his head. "I want her to tell you the story. But when she saw how we were together, even on that first day, she knew. She handed me the ring which I didn't even know existed. She explained how she had it and where it had come from. Then she told me to give it to you when the time was right."

"Yes," I whispered. "Yes, Tommy," I told him more confidently. "I'd be honored to do all that stuff you said. I love you so much." Tommy smiled and pulled the ring out of the box and then slid it onto my left ring finger.

"Perfect fit," he said quietly. "Just like she said it would be. I love you. I want to see all of your body and then make love to you this whole weekend."

"I guess that's what we'll do then," I told him and wrapped my arms around his neck. Tommy put his mouth on mind and kissed me passionately. I moaned and pressed myself to him as we kissed. Tommy pulled himself from on top of me and hovered over my newly exposed body.

When he pulled his lips from mine, he looked down at my body and smiled. "God, I've waited so long to see you like this." He bent down and kissed each breast before further exploring them in detail. And oh, how he explored them. He moaned as he focused on one breast with his mouth and then flicked my nipple with his tongue. Oh, how it felt.

"Tommy, oh, yes, just like that," I breathed and held his head as he continued to taste me. Left one, right one. Back and forth he went with his mouth. It had been so long, yes, but this was, oh, oh gosh! It was amazing. I could feel myself getting excited, and I was nearly dizzy with desire.

He kissed each breast once more before gently kissing his way back up from my sternum to my neck, from my throat to my ear, and from there back to my mouth. I lifted my other leg to rest against him. With both feet flat on the bed, I pressed myself up to feel him against my body. He reached down and cupped my butt before sliding his hand further to hold my knee against him.

"Oh, this is happening," he groaned and kissed me again deeply. "Trin?"

"Yes, Tommy, please make love to me," I sighed as I slid my fingers up and down his back. He didn't hesitate to ditch his boxers and rubbed his now naked body against mine. I was so ready for this; I could've just exploded.

As he slid inside me, I groaned right along with him. He stilled once he was in me completely. "You OK?" he asked lovingly. He kissed my forehead and waited for me to answer.

"Yes, oh God, yes, Tommy, I'm so good," I responded and arched my back as he began making love to me. The heights of pleasure to which he was taking me were unknown to me. Sure, I'd had my share of orgasms, most of them self-stimulated. I'd never reached an orgasm during sex with Mark. I couldn't imagine ever doing that. It just didn't happen when we did it. But as Tom touched and kissed me, working himself in and out and against and all over my most sensitive area, I was soaring to new levels of bliss, that which I was sure I'd never felt. Ever.

"You feel so good, baby. So good," Tommy told me as he gradually picked up speed. "I'm not gonna last, sweetheart," he said apologetically. "You feel so, mmm, so good," he moaned and then, just as I arched my back from the sudden orgasm that had built higher and higher until it exploded causing me to contract all around his shaft, he came inside me. I could feel it. All of it. And wow, oh wow, did it feel amazing.

Rather than simply sliding out of me as I'd been used to Mark doing when he was "finished," Tommy cupped my face and kissed me gently.

"I've thought about this for months, Trinity," he admitted and put his forehead to mine. "I can't explain it. What I thought it'd be like doesn't even compare to what that was. I don't want to move. I love being part of you."

"Don't then," I answered and cupped his butt to pull him closer inside me. "It feels so nice, Tommy. So right to be this close to you."

"Mmm, you make me want to do it again already," he sighed and arched his back to press even further inside me.

"But you don't get to be on top again," I teased and slid my fingernails up his back and back down to rest on his soft, sweet ass.

"Oh, Trin," Tommy warned. "You keep talking like that, and I am gonna be ready to go again for real."

"Talking like what?" I asked innocently. "Talking about me being on top? Riding you as I run my hands over my breasts and up into my hair? Putting my hands on your chest to balance out the movement of my hips and arching my back as I relish in the feel of your hard shaft inside my wet..."

That did it for Tommy. Without removing himself from my body, Tommy flipped over and brought me with him. I laughed and held on for the ride. As I sat upright, his shaft hit new and amazingly sensitive places within my body. Oh, dear God.

Because I had already told him what I was going to do, I figured that was a good place to start. I situated myself to balance on top of him. This was relatively new territory. While I'd ridden on top before, Mark had liked it better when I rode reverse cowgirl, so this was a whole new experience. And Tommy was enjoying the view, not to mention the feeling of me riding him.

I slowly and sensuously placed my hands on my body. As I cupped my breasts, Tommy watched me and moaned as I held them. I was feeling very sexy in that moment, so I even pinched my nipples and arched my back as I pressed myself onto him just a bit harder. I used the position to move my hands up off my breasts to run through my hair. Slowly, almost torturously slowly, I let my fingers slide through my hair and playfully ground into him with my pelvis as I sat back upright.

"Shit, Trinity, you are so f'n hot," Tommy groaned and put his hands on my hips. Before I could put my hands on his chest as I'd claimed I would do next, Tommy sat up and wrapped his arms around me so that we were face to face. He held me as he sat back against the headboard. OK, this was a new position. I liked it.

"I've never done this before," he told me as he groaned while I continued riding him.

"You feel so, mmm," I moaned as I felt the first wall of the next orgasm breaking down. "You're gonna make me... oh, God, again?"

"Yes, Trin, come for me," he begged and brought his lips to mine. We kissed and moaned, and I rode the waves of my impending orgasm for all they were worth. The closer I got, the closer Tommy seemed to be. Finally, I felt the point of no return. It was happening, and I was there. And then it hit. I threw my head back and ground on him making the fact that I was contracting around his shaft even more defined. Tommy groaned and came inside me with a force I couldn't even try to explain.

As we came down from the highs on which we'd been projected, Tommy put his tongue on my chest and licked up my sternum to my throat. I held his shoulders and finally brought my head back so that I could look at him. Before either of us could say anything, we let out a laugh. Tommy wrapped his arms around me and sighed.

"The real question," he told me quietly, "is whether that was six months of pent-up desires, first (or second) time luck, or just the beginning of what we have to look forward to. I'm willing to bet, Trinity, that it's just the beginning."

"Same, Tommy," I agreed and wrapped my arms around him to hug him. "God, that was fantastic." I sighed. "I need to separate myself from you, only physically," I quickly added, "but I want to lie here and talk for a bit. Is that OK?"

"Absolutely," Tommy answered and held me as I pulled off him and settled next to him with just the sheet covering our bodies. I laid on my side and ran my hand over his chest. "Me, first?" I nodded. "If I remember correctly, that was the first time, wasn't it?"

"First and second times," I corrected. "And I don't think that's going to change. I believe the way we fit, the way you fit me just enables that. I'm not going to complain."

"Gram actually told me before I could stop her from talking to me about sex that she believed we had the magic fit. There was no way for her to know it, but she said you can just tell that the chemistry between two people who are meant to be together will have unbelievable sex. She went so far as to suggest that we are soulmates."

"Wow," I answered and nodded. "I can see it," I agreed. "Well, OK, and you know where I am at in my cycle, so you know I couldn't, well, you know. How often do you check it? I know you do, but I just wondered if you've seen it lately."

"How do you know I'm checking it?"

I smiled. "It tells me when someone looks at it," I confessed. "You and Jen were the only two people I've given access to the app. And I can see hers. For us girls, it's to keep each other accountable. And if she was particularly bitchy one day, I made a note to mention it if she doesn't mark it in the notes, though that has yet to happen. Same for you if you want to help keep me on track."

"We're going to see a few more 'unprotected sex' markings from now on," Tommy speculated.

"Mmm, I love that," I responded and smirked. "But being that you've never gone without, and I've never with, how are you really?"

"With you, Trin? I don't ever want there to be anything between us. I love that we've talked about this already. I love that we already knew what to expect whenever that day came. I love that I knew before I went looking for you today what part of your cycle you were on. And I trust you. I couldn't ask for better, baby. I love you. I want us to be open and honest."

"Ugh," I said with a big stretch, "what did I ever do to deserve you, Thomas Owen? I cannot imagine why God wanted me to be so rewarded in this life with a match in you."

"Meant to be," Tommy told me quietly and kissed my forehead. "Now, Jen knows you're awake and that we've talked to Dad. She went home while we slept and picked up clothes for you. I have a feeling she's going to want to know a few more details. It's already 6:30PM. Want to call her? I know she's here, but we're not exactly, um, ready for company. We could take a shower and offer to sit with her at the kitchen table while we eat dinner and check your phone. I have a feeling there will be some interesting messages on there."

"Oh, yeah," I said with surprise. "I totally forgot about my phone. I mean, only four of you knew I went snowmobiling. The messages you're talking about are going to be from Ryan. I covered my butt, though. I left the key by the gas can on purpose. He can't accuse me of stealing. I'd love to know what he told the group. I still can't imagine why he brought me in the first place."

Tommy called Jen and put it on the speakerphone. "Everything OK?" she answered with a hint of worry.