All Comments on 'BMOC: Innocent Interlude.'

by TripleL

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huh

Huh. I thought I was in the Lesbian Sex category, not BDSM. Not sure why descriptions of cocks and male cum are in this section either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not Lesbian Sex or BDSM...

Both categories have standards better than his trash. Try Erotic Coupling or Group Sex. Somewhere that doesn't need good or interesting writing, just enough ego-stroking filth.

Gunslinger002Gunslinger002over 10 years ago
i liked

hope to see more of the bmoc in the near future

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I dont care about some guys cock, this is lesbian sex

It sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Pleeeease!

Thanks for another great BMOC. I liked the change in pov, and hope to see more like it.

To those complaining about this not being lesbiany enough I would just like to say that this is obviously not the first chapter, so if this wasn't what you thought it would be, it's your own fault for not looking at earlier chapters first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No More Pleeeease!

It's not our fault for being pissed because we expected lesbian sex and got dicks. It's the author's fault for putting this in the lesbian category when it belongs in BDSM with the rest of the series. So get bent, fanboy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Emotional Bullshit

"not here to hear about my fucking emotional bullshit"

Actually i want to hear a great deal about her emotional bullshit! Haha.

I want to know what depraved things David has made her do, how dirty it made her feel, and the lenghts she will go to to make the sexual sadist happy.

I was almost disappointed when you skpped over this part and got to the girl on girl! :(

Haha.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous