BMSWG Ch. 03: Holly vs. Jay

Story Info
Wrestling a former Urologist.
3.1k words
4.04
6.6k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story and everyone is over the age of 18. This writing is going to be "His views and her side of the story. The fans view is included. I'm experimenting.

Pre Match thoughts:

Jay: Ok, I think I am ready for my match with Holy. Ingrid has been training me hard.

My muscles are sore but yesterday I rested. Looking in the mirror, I'm in the best shape of my life. I've gained a few pounds, but I believe it is all muscle. I've watched the videos over and over again.

Holly is a little bit dangerous with one hold that I have to watch out for. She used to work for a Urologist and has been known to check someone's prostate while giving someone a blowjob or yanking a guy's penis.

I've heard that Holly has been strength training for the last two weeks. I'm not sure of what to expect. I want to get this match over with.

Holly: I know I am ready for tonight's match. (Looking in the mirror) Damn! This body is going to make him chicken out. I can't wait to see his reaction to my muscles.

My 15" biceps are hard. They look like baseballs. My triceps are almost as big. They look like mountains with a valley between these muscles.

Hey. my boobs bounce as I flex my muscles. Damn! I need to figure out how to get each boob to bounce on its own.

Jay is in trouble. I won't even have to touch him at all. He is going to cream himself just looking at me. I'm going to not just beat him, but to all out humiliate him.

He has little experience and is a weakling. Ingrid humiliated Jay a few weeks ago and I am stronger than she is. I am putting on a cover up that doesn't hide a thing. It's a see through robe. Very sexy.

Jay: I just got the knock on the door. Time to go to the ring. I am nervous I have butterflies in my stomach that has turned into birds in size. I'm wanting to run and avoid this match.

Mike joins me in the hall. He reassures me that I am going to be alright. It's normal to be nervous: especially when it is my 1st match.

It sounds like a full house out there, A little woman passes by me in the hallway and wishes me luck. I thank her as I continue down the hallway. I am now trying to block out the noise of a crowded room.

Mike points out the betting table that is extremely busy taking wagering. Mike tells me that the winner of the match gets $500 and the loser gets $200.

Ingrid greets me and wishes me good luck. I thank her and we lock our eyes on each other. I start to feel more confident as we gaze at each other. Ingrid hypnotized me in that brief moment. Ingrid tells me that I am well trained and Mike has my back tonight.

I get stopped in my tracts.

Big Mama: is in the ring to make some big announcement. She reveals that she is stepping down as champion to give others the chance to be Champion.

There are going to be some new changes happening starting tonight. There is going to be a round robin tournament to crown a champion. Also that all matches are going to be Full Throttle matches.

The matches will not be all intergender matches, but sometimes a male will have to wrestle a male or a female will fight a female.

This match coming up now is a full throttle match. Winner goes to the next round. The loser gets to wait till the tournament ends. Oh by the way, This is Jayson. He is 5'6" and weighs at 165 lbs.

Jayson's opponent is now making her way to the ring. She is 6'3" and weighs 185 lbs. It's Holly! You may now use your cell phones to make your bets. You have until the match starts.

Jay: I'm looking at the ring. The room goes a little quiet as I step in the ring, I go to my corner and wait. Suddenly there is a loud blast of music announcing that Holly is on her way out.

Holly: I hand picked the music that I will use for my introduction. It's a song by Queen titled "Another One Bites the Dust" I love the song. It seems to fit my message tonight.

I have a bikers hair glove to help put my hair into a controlled ponytail. Just a touch of makeup and now I am ready to teach Jay a lesson. Jay is now in the ring I told the guys to play my music.

I am walking to the ring in the most sexy way that I can. I want to seduce him and place him under my spell. He's not even paying attention to me, but He will when I enter the ring. I will show him my "Pussy" and watch him harden.

Here we go. "Meow!!" There you go boy. A nicely clean shaved pussy! I am ready but Jay is pointing at my ponytail. He objects to my hair? No he doesn't like my hair glove which controls my ponytail.

The officials rule in my favor tonight. They will have to make a rule next week. I don't plan to use my hair to cheat, but...

Jay: Oh my god! The officials are going to let Holly wear that thing in her hair. Holly is trying to seduce me. She's doing a good job too. She is showing me everything she has. Impressive!

If I were to guess, Holly is a 38f-24-38 figure. She sure is tall. I'm told that she is the tallest female wrestler with this company. She is 6'3" and weighs 175-185 lbs. which would normally scare me.

I'm short compared to her. Holly looks like a bodybuilder. The female referee stands behind Holly and Mike stands behind me. We have our robes removed.

OMG, Holly is a little bit bigger than I thought. She looks like a cross between fitness model and bodybuilder.

She is giving me a muscle show. Wow! Look at those biceps! They are hard and well defined. I'm in disbelief of what I am looking at. She's even making her tits bounce as she flexes.

I turned and asked Mike if she looked that big a few weeks ago. Mike tells me that Holly is a little bit more stronger than when he wrestled her. "She has more defined muscle than when I wrestled her" Mike tells me.

Damn my penis is starting to get hard. Get under control. Ok, I think I can do this. The referee has called us out to the middle of the ring. The ref goes over the rules while we stand toe to toe.

My eye level is at her tits which look like hard pillows. Those monsters must weigh 10 pounds each. Holly flexes her pectoral muscles and her boobs hop to life. My prick has come to life just as she bounced her boobs. I'm impressed.

I look at Holly's long, long legs. Her legs are not as thick as her upper body, but they do look strong. "So, are you a breast man or a leg man?" Holly asks.

I offer to shake her hand, but she is playing head games with me. She pulls her hand away as I attempt to shake her hand. We go to our corners and stretch and warm up for what appears to be a grueling match.

**********************************************************************************************************

It is announced that all bets are final. The bell sounds. Jay heads for the middle of the ring, slowly but surely. Holly is waiting for him in the middle of the ring.

She holds her hand up high and challenges Jay to a test of strength. Jay steps back and shakes his head "No". Holly smiles and laughs at her height advantage. She gets on one knee and reissues her test of strength challenge.

Jay acts cautious as he starts to accept her contest. He shoves Holly to the mat. Jay stepped back to his corner and laughs at Holly. Holly feels a little embarrassed at her plight. Her embarrassment turns quickly into anger as she retreats to her corner.

Holly charged at Jay and he dodged her. As she passed, he slapped her full, perfectly shaped ass.

Holly turned and shoved Jay into the corner and slaps him across the face. Jay was stunned as he had never been slapped by a woman before. Holly grabbed Jay by the hair and applied a standing side headlock.

Jay is shocked by the pressure that Holly has on his head. She got him down to a knee as she cranked the pressure down on Jay. Holly's smothering him with her huge boobs cutting off his breathing.

Jay tried to toss Holly into the ring rope, but Holly keeps him under her control. Holly monkey flipped Jay onto the mat yet maintained her powerful headlock on him. She attempted to pin Jay but he lifted his shoulder at the count of two.

Jay tried to escape the headlock, but Holly made a small adjustment. Now he's getting smothered by both massive pillows of flesh. It is both pleasurable and scary to Jay as his oxygen is completely cut off.

Holly cupped Jay's chin and was completely covering his face with her twin mountains. Holly felt that she had the match won already. She decided to pin Jay 1, 2, 3 for the first point. Holly leads 1-0 (the first one to 10 points is the winner).

Jay is gasping for breath as he crawls to his corner. Holly smells great. Her perfume smells sweet and Jay can almost taste it. He is showing some woody now. Jay looks around trying to get his bearings. Jay's eyes meet up with Ingrid and she is hypnotizing him.

Jay's woody softens as he gazes at Ingrid. He studies Holly to figure out her weakness. Holly is more powerful in her upper body but not nearly as strong in her legs. Jay is going to work on her legs if he gets the chance.

The bell rings for the second round. Holly starts to talk shit to Jay "Oh my! I'm in the lead and haven't even broke out in a sweat! Poor little boy! Little Jay looks like he just got out of the shower. So you love my twin mountains eh?! Well maybe you can have more fun with these later on."

Holly races into Jay with a body tackle into the corner. She steps back and Jay staggers out of the corner into her waiting arms. Holly wraps her muscular arms around Jay's abdominal area. She squeezes and lifts Jay in her powerful bear hug.

Jay squeaks as her arms tighten around his chest. He can't catch his breath as Holly reinforces her bear hug making Jay squeak again.

Jay's arms start to go limp. He can't feel his feet except for the tingling sensation. Holly decided to bend Jay's back into a back breaker using her huge twin monsters to help bend him backwards.

Jay's shoulders are touching the mat. The referee starts the count 1,2. Jay lifts a shoulder before 3 and Holly tried to pin Jay again. the count starts 1, 2 and Jay lifts the other shoulder up.

Disgusted, Holly power slams Jay to the mat. She grabs his legs and puts Jay in a Boston crab. Holly sits on Jay's upper back and cinches in the hold. Jay hears some crackling and snapping noises from his back. Pain shoots up to his upper back.

Jay tried to power out of the hold, but Holly has the hold perfectly locked. Jay can't take any more pain, so he taps out his submission. Holly now leads 3-0. She releases the hold and stomps on Jay's back for added measure.

Holly giggles "This is not a challenge. At least you have lasted longer that your coach! Hahaha! You are a wimp! You need to go back to high school and learn how to be a man!

My daughter can easily destroy you. Her 18th birthday is next week. Maybe I can help her earn easy money by defeating you for her 18th birthday. I'm going to win the bet with all the ladies in the back. I bet them that I could beat you by just using my upper body strength."

"Holly just revealed to me how she was going to try to beat me. My focus must be on her legs" Jay spoke to himself. The bell rings and Holly makes like haste to crush Jay into the corner. Jay tripped up Holly and she crashed into the top turnbuckle.

Jay took advantage of Holly's error and starts to target her legs and thighs. He kicked Holly in the right thigh area several times until she crumbled into the bottom turnbuckle. Jay then grabbed Holly's legs and dragged her to the center of the ring.

Jay dropped an elbow on Holly's ample chest and successfully knocked the breath out of Holly. He jumps to his feel and plants an elbow on Holly's right thigh. Jay lands several elbows to her thigh. She groans as the elbow has the desired effect.

Jay decides to put Holly in a figure 4 leglock. She resists the attempt by grabbing Jay by the hair. Holly rolls Jay up into a pin 1, 2, 3. Holly now leads 4-0 She crawls to her corner and now is less arrogant.

Jay is no longer quiet and is talking trash to Holly. "So, now look at this bitch! She was all talk. Look who is laughing now. Yes, you are in the lead, but you can't move very well. Looks like you got a bruise on your thigh. Oh boy, you are going to hurt tonight." Jay mocked.

Holly flashed a smile which looked confident but not cocky. She was working her leg pain out when the bell sounded. Jay cautiously approached Holly and gave her another minute to work on her sore leg.

Holly slowly hobbled to meet up with Jay and they locked up collar and elbow with each other. Jay was able to push Holly into her corner. She adjusted herself so that she had Jay in the corner.

Holly landed a hard punch to Jay's soft belly which doubled him up. Soon it was raining punches to Jay's stomach. Holly had wrapped Jay's arms in the ropes to keep him in place as she made Jay her punching bag.

The ref shoved Holly away from Jay and unwrapped Jay from the ropes. Jay collapsed to the mat face down. He was in agony holding his stomach. Holly rolled him to his back and started to pin him.

The ref counted 1, 2 and Holly lifted Jay by the hair as she broke the count. Holly wanted to punish Jay. Holly sat on Jay's chest. She has her pussy close to his nose. She let out a scream and grinds her fingers applying a stomach claw hold.

Jay screamed loudly as her fingers were sinking in deeper quickly. Jay was trying to wiggle out of the hold, but only made things worse. He tried without success to pry her hand out of his belly. Jay looked at Mike and tapped out his submission.

Jay didn't know how to escape the claw hold and had no choice to to submit. Holly's lead increased to 6-0.

Holly's hands are strong, especially her right hand. Holly helped herself up without releasing the claw hold. Her fingers went deeper into Jay's belly as Holly's weight deepened the claw.

Holly went into her corner and Mike told Jay to use the ropes next time he gets into trouble. Jay looked at his deep red belly with fingernail marks. Jay touched the indented area and he is bleeding a little bit.

The ref comes over and asks if Jay wants to continue. Jay replies that he wants to continue. Thirty more seconds until the match continues then. Jay is weak to a feeble level.

The bell rings and Holly is at her arrogant level again. She's been talking trash while Jay was being looked at. Holly monkey flipped Jay to the mat and reapplied her stomach claw hold. She pressed down with all her weight and deepened the claw. Jay's wanted to puke as he had a dry heave. Strangely enough, as Jay was suffering the claw hold he got aroused. and his manhood showed it.

Holly was in disbelief. She saw Jay's manhood grow to an enormous level. Holly removed the claw hold before he could submit. "Well, it looks like Jay likes pain. It turns him on!" Holly giggled as she stood up. Holly went back to her corner and grabbed a latex glove.

Jay was still gasping for breath when Holly approached him wearing the glove on her right hand. She sat on Jay's chest and licked her lips. Jay's hard pole looked delicious.

Holly gave Jay's penis a single lick like she would an ice cream cone. Wow! Jay's monster came to life just on one lick. Holly teased Jay's monster with some swirls around has head. His manhood started twitching. Jay started groaning as his balls felt energy flowing.

Holly started playing with her cleanly shaved pussy while licking. She wanted for them both to climax at the same time. As soon as Holly was about to climax, she inserted her finger up Jay's asshole. She found his prostate, she quickly deep throated Jays pole.

Holly pressed Jay's prostate as she was climaxing. Both announced at the same time that they were about to climax. Holly had withdrawn from her blowjob and they both exploded at the same time. The score was 8-2. Holly could smell victory.

The ring attendants quickly cleaned the mat and the match continued. Holly was amazed at how high Jay shot his load, She removed her glove.

The bell rang and both of the wrestlers were exhausted, They both met in the center. Neither one wanted to continue. They just wanted to fuck all night. They locked up collar and elbow. Holly summoned up her strength and body slammed Jay to the mat

Jay just laid there from the impact. He was gasping for breath and Holly kissed Jay hard and deep so that Jay couldn't breath. Her tongue was blocking his airway. Jay blacked out from the force of the deep French kiss.

Holly rolled off Jay's limp body and staggered to her feet. Jay was KO'd by a very hard and deep French Kiss. Holly called that the "Kiss of death".