BMSWG Ch. 05: The Revenge Jay's Diary

Story Info
My first one-sided loss to a woman.
2.8k words
3.93
5.6k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is going to be a little rough for some to read. It's a little violent. Everyone is over 18. Names, dates and story are my creation which is fictional. This is a continuation of part BMSWG 4.

I told Liz that she has potential to be a champ one day. She needed to get sexually tougher.

I contacted Inga about training me for my rematch. Inga hates Holly, so, I didn't have to beg. Inga quickly agreed as she saw our match.

I agreed to a full nudity match with Liz which meant that ours was going to be an all out sex war. Ingrid was going to help build up my sexual resistance.

Inga noted that Liz is physically stronger than I am. I wouldn't be able to defeat Liz physically. Liz could easily defeat me by strength and endurance.

We watched some of the match and Liz looked like she could defeat me without a sweat. The bell saved me every time.

I outsmarted Liz and Holly last night, but this Friday, they would be prepared.

"Liz will either physically defeat you, or she will try to sexually humiliate you. I suppose that you are going to try and sexually defeat her." Inga replied.

I nodded yes. So Ingrid (Inga) trained me hard to control my sexual desires. She taught me mind control and hypnotism. I became a quick learner.

Inga also focused on my speed and physical endurance as well as my strength. I did lots of running as well as lifting weights..

Inga then worked on my sexual endurance. Inga used her pierced tongue to work over my growing pole. "Stop it! Make me work hard to get you hard!"

Inga brought me to the level of coming and she stopped. She told me to hold on and don't let it win. Keep fighting the urge. Then Inga timed me.

I finally was given permission to let my throbbing manhood loose. I exploded with love juice that completely covered me.

Inga went home and I rested I was going to wrestle tomorrow night.

I had held on for 10 minutes. Suddenly my phone rang. I was told that I was trying out one of two new female recruits.

Liz was one of two that moved to the other division. I was going to tryout a new female named Athena. Mike had just called Inga about the same message.

I went to the club and undressed. I liked the new club. I missed the meeting about eliminating the rounds. It passed without my vote.

I was going to give this Athena lady a difficult match. I went to the ring and was greeted with the news.

Mike told me that Big Mama had recruited 2 new women to be in our division. I was going to wrestle a Greek goddess.

Mike told me that this athlete is named Athena. She is from Greece on Mount Olympus. She wants to wrestle me.

Out comes this muscular female that is wearing a tan colored mask. She removes her robe and isn't wearing a thing. She is completely nude. I removed my robe

I am nude too

I couldn't figure it out, but there was something familiar about my opponent. Athena was cut and muscular. She almost looked more like a Greek god.

Athena was huge which made me uneasy. Her biceps looked like softballs on top of each arm.

I swallowed hard and Mike my trainer did the same thing too. Those abdominals rippled like river rapids.

Athena was blessed with what I would assume are 46f monster boobs. They looked hard and muscular. I saw muscles in places that I've never seen before.

I doubt that there was an ounce of fatty tissue anywhere on her body. Athena had a wing span under her arms that all I can say is "oh my goddess"!

I must have looked tiny compared to Athena. I made my goal to survive 5 minutes in the ring with her.

The ref motioned us to the middle. We were the same height but I knew that I had seen her before. Athena wished me luck.

I knew instantly who she was. I dated her in high school. We were seriously in love with each other. I could feel something poking my belly button.

My manhood was hard and the tip was poking my belly button. I was now really scared. I panicked and Mike tried to calm me down.

Jane, um Athena looked great. She must have spent every single hour in the gym. I doubt either of us heard the instructions from the ref.

Jane (if it is her) was the best sex I had ever had. When we were dating, Jane loved to pony ride me. She controlled everything in our sexual encounters.

When she was ready, she would ask me to lay still. Jane would then use her vagina muscles to toy with me.

Her ability to lock me inside her always turned me on. Jane called her pussy South Central Prison.

When we fucked, it always sounded and felt like she was sucking me in.

When she was ready, she would use her vagina muscles to milk my penis dry. I know that if it was Jane, she was going to crush my dick into powder.

No amount of training Inga could have done could have prepared me for this battle.

Athena had already won without even touching me. Athena pointed down to her pussy area and smiled.

We went to our corners and waited for the bell to ring. The bell sounded and Athena started mocking me. She continued to wear her mask.

I felt sick to my stomach. I wanted to chicken out, but my curiosity got the better of me. Mike yelled encouraging words to me.

Athena gave everyone a muscle show. She pointed at her 14" python babies. Athena told me that "her pythons were starving for my flesh for 5 years".

Athena then bragged that her 26" thighs and 14" calves could crush melons in less than 2 seconds. Her calves were strong enough to squeeze apples to get juice.

Big Mama was giggling as Athena talked trash. We finally attacked each other. Athena picked me up like a baby. She dropped me to the mat with a loud bang.

I gasped as the wind got knocked out of me. Athena helped me up into her strong face to face bear hug.

I could feel my oxygen leaving my body. I exhaled but couldn't inhale any air. Athena set me down enough that I could touch the mat with my feet.

Athena reinforced her bear hug. I became dizzy and could hear my ribcage crackling. I heard a loud pop and blacked out.

I regained my senses to see Athena kissing her biceps. I started to move. Athena walked over to my limp body. She giggled and announced that the score was 1-0.

Athena then grabbed some of my hair and helped me up. She quickly wrapped one of her 14 inch python around my head. She squeezed hard.

My head was getting effectively squeezed by a 1 arm headlock. Athena was crushing my skull. Her wrist/forearm was blocking my breathing.

I started getting lightheaded. Athena let me go. I dropped to the mat on my back. She kneeled beside me and placed a finger on my chest. The ref counted 1,2 and I lifted a shoulder.

Mike was about to throw in the towel. I waved him off. I felt that if I was going to suffer, I was going to get fucked.

Athena looked at Mike and challenged him to join in because I was to weak to continue. Mike stepped away and sat down.

I started to crawl to a corner when I caught Athena's eye. "Hmmm, you still have some life to you. Maybe I should score the rest of my points. I've made my point with you!" Athena said with a giggle.

"I am done playing with you." Athena growled. She looked at my semi soft penis and teased "Looks like I'll have to humiliate you!"

Athena said "If I beat you, I will own you for a week. You will have to make yourself my slave for the rest of the week!"

I nodded my acceptance realizing that I was doomed. Athena slowly yet gently started rubbing my shaft in methodical patterns.

I was trying to resist my desire to cum. Athena knows my body well. Athena teased in a seductive way "You are trying to resist me. You realize that I can get you off anyway." The ref counted 1,2,3. I had been pinned.

I didn't realize it, but Athena pinned me by just playing with my Manhood. My mind was lost as I was being pleasured.

I was in shock by Athena's absolute domination of me. There was no doubt in the whole room that Athena was going to be the champion.

Athena bragged at how easy it was to be ahead 2-0. She then told everyone that I wouldn't even score a point on her.

Athena again started playing with her pussy. She Flexed her biceps and pectoral muscles. She was putting on a show.

Athena went to her corner and watched me crawl to my corner. My cock had been twitching like crazy. Mike splashed some water on my face to cool me down.

Inga charged over with a bottle of smelling salts to wake me up. I looked at Inga eye to eye. I fell under her power as she hypnotized me.

She coached me saying "You are faster! You are as strong as this woman! You want this match more than she does! You can do it! Now get in there and fight."

I looked at Athena and a new confidence came over me. I got on my feet and stretched. The bell rang.

I approached Athena and shoved her. Athena looked surprised at my sudden change. She shoved me back but I just stepped back one step.

I glared at Athena and she joked "Hmmm, looks like he wants to fight. I'm going to have to show him who the boss is".

Athena lunged at me, but I dodged her. I shoved her in the back. She took 2 steps and turned and glared at me. I smiled and backed up.

This made Athena mad. She removed her mask revealing that I was right. Jane was wearing that mask. There was fire in her eyes.

I acted like I was going to attack Athena, but ducked her attack. I booted her in the thigh. Athena grumbled that she was going to really embarrass me.

I kicked her in the thigh again and Athena staggered to the rope. I landed another kick to her thigh which brought her to the mat.

I took advantage of the moment to dive on her. I think I stunned Athena so I covered her for the pin. 1,2,3 the ref counted giving me a point.

I was still trailing 2-1, but I did get my point. Athena hobbled to her corner. "You have never hit me before! You will pay for that!" Athena barked.

With her rage, it looked like Athena's muscles grew. I stood in my corner and realized what I had accomplished.

The hypnosis broke and I was nervous again. Athena worked out her sore thigh muscles and she slapped me across the face.

I smiled at Athena and she landed a kick to my solar plexus. I gasped and couldn't breathe. I collapsed to the mat hard. Athena stomped on my chest which really hurt.

Athena dived on me and covered me sloppily. The ref counted 1,2 and I somehow kicked out before 3. Athena grape vined me and smothered me with her chest.

Athena's muscular melons started pounding the hell out of my face. I lifted a shoulder before the count of 3.

Her monster boobs were hard as fists. With one hard smack of a boob, I saw stars. Athena pinned me for the 3 count.

Athena went to her corner and smiled. She announced that her "boob gave me a black eye!" My right eye was swollen from that last boob hit.

Mike again gave me smelling salts. I couldn't see from my right eye and Mike checked me. He gave the judges the nod to restart the match.

I was clear minded, but knew deep down that I was going to be a slave for a week. I carefully approached the middle of the ring. I was behind 3-1.

Athena noticed that my right eye was swollen shut. She brought my head down and used her solid 46f muscular monster boob and smacked me in the right eye.

There was enough force behind that boob punch to knock me down to the mat. I didn't move as I was almost knocked out.

Athena giggled as she announced "My boobs can knock anybody out. I regained my senses and Athena stood above me.

She tried to pin me to the mat with a schoolboy pin. I lifted a shoulder breaking the count.

Athena changed her position so that she sat on my chest. She used 2 fingers to bring my manhood back to life.

Athena expertly played with my balls which helped get me hard. She then teased my growing dick and gently tickled it. She spiraled her finger around my pole.

Athena used her tongue and spiralled around my head. I was trying hard to not cum. I still kept my testicle under control.

The next thing I knew, Athena put me in a reverse head scissors She grabbed my hair and locked me between her thighs.

I tried to get some licks in. Athena brought my head closer to her love box. My dick was now deep in her throat. She did several swirls with her tongue.

My tongue got locked in her pussy muscles and was stuck. I exploded in a serious fashion. She stroked my one eyed monster and I squirted for a couple of minutes.

Athena soaked my face and hair. I felt like she had splashed hot water all over my face.

Athena had a handful of my cum and forced me to swallow it. It tasted salty yet oddly good. She then used her "Goddess" thighs and koed me.

Mike used those damn smelling salts to awaken me. I lost 5-2 to the goddess Athena.

The match was over. I was going to be a slave for a week. I didn't really care. Both Athena and I went to shower.

I got showered and dressed. Athena greeted me and wanted to check my eye. She apologized to me and admired that my cheek was bruised as well.

There was another match going on. We went to the fruit bar in front and talked for hours. I apologized for the break-up on the last week of high school.

She told me that she hated all men until she met up with my mom "Big Momma". I felt bad for putting her through that.

The 2 of them plotted and planned on Janes revenge. When Big Mama felt that Jane was ready, they were going to get revenge. That was why my match got changed.

Another lady that I knew was going to get her revenge next week. I replied "Debbie? Is that who I will be facing?" Jane nodded her head yes.

Debbie is 2" taller than I am. She was the one that got me seriously interested in mixed wrestling. She caught me watching pro wrestling in the student lounge. I was watching a women's match and getting a hard on.

I hadn't seen Debbie in 3 years. She and I play wrestled several times. Usually Debbie won fair and square. I lied by telling her that I let her win.

I still had to serve as Jane's slave all week. We were going to train, lift weights and I was at her mercy the rest of the time.

I got a call from Mike telling me that Athena was being promoted to the other group. Liz was being moved back in order to separate Holly and Liz.

I also found out that Liz and Debbie were roommates and lovers.

Mike told me that he was having to resign the group as his father became deathly ill. I would assume his roll as a coach.

It became somber around me. Athena asked about my phone call. I told her that Mike had left the company. We left the fruit bar and went out separate ways.

Big Mama called. I had to get to office early Saturday to do paperwork. I was granted an extra week to train. Mike's leaving surprised everyone.