BMW, Louis Vuitton, & a Baby

Story Info
The rollercoaster ride of being a cuckold.
3k words
3.86
8.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FilAm55
FilAm55
37 Followers

*This story includes cuckolding, hot Filipina wives, BWC, and Older men with younger women. Thank you for reading; I hope you enjoy it.*

What a cuckold I have become. My wife Christine has been living with her hospice patient as his caregiver and lover for the last few weeks.

Christine is Filipino; stereotype or not, Christine, like most of her friends from PH, had fantasies about shacking up with rich white foreign men. She is living it out for as long as "Marty" Martin has time left on earth.

Martin is a wealthy old white guy who made it big, selling livestock, soybeans, and corn. He has no other living relatives. Before settling into the agriculture business, he was a soldier, served overseas, and spent time in the Philippines. He has a hard-on for big-breasted, slender, fit, dark-skinned Filipino women. My wife fits all those criteria.

-------------------------

So here is how it all started a few weeks ago...

Christine came back home to me after her night shift. She has this big mischievous smile on her face. She motioned for me to follow her into what has become her and Michael's room (check out Tilted Over the Edge). She slowly removed her scrub suit until she stood in white stockings. Michael makes her wear stockings and thong panties to work. She pointed her finger toward the floor and knew instinctively what I needed to do and what was coming next. She took off her sticky panties; her pussy was full of cum from her coworker Michael. I kneeled and crawled toward the edge of the bed to eat her pussy out. Which is now my regular duty.

I could smell Michaels's musty come, the sweat from my wife from the fucking, and all the walking she did at the hospital. But like an obedient and defeated cuck husband, I started eating her cream-filled pussy.

"Oh fuck, Mark, that's it, love, take your protein shake, love," she said in her accent and chuckled as she ran her fingernails through my hair.

If you haven't eaten cum, I can only describe it as semi-melted, salty, hot ice cream. I was swirling my tongue inside Michaels' LBFM (Little Brown Fuck Machine).

"Clean me up, Mark; I want you to suck on my clit. You can jerk off if you want, baby." I nodded in response, my mouth never leaving her pussy. With my boxer, I tugged down my pants and started to jerk off. My dick is stiff because...damn, I love eating her pussy -- cum filled or not.

"Mark," she moans and takes a deep breath, "Oh fuck Mark, I'm going to be transferring and doing some home health. I will be leaving tonight."

I was half listening as I finished my protein shake. She grabbed my head with both her hands, and she suffocated me with her pussy; she shook, her body convulsed, and she orgasmed.

"Oh, Mark, you know how to eat pussy talaga." She said with a smile, shoving me back till I kneeled on the floor, jerking my cock slowly, staring up at her. "As I told you, I'm going to do home health; I will live with a friend of Michael's, his name is Martin. Martin is sadly having complications. I met him today with Michael; I sucked his dick. These white guys have nice cocks love. Mmmm, just like my friends at work always said, the handsome ones, old or young, have nice dicks." She laughed.

My mind started wandering, and I imagined her sucking Michael and Martin's dick.

"Si, Martin wants to meet you. So come on, stop jerking and get dressed now." I nodded and did as I was told.

The car ride was a blur, we ended up at this big country home, in the center of a huge property. A tall silver-haired man walked out to greet us as both got out of the car. Martin reminded of Frank Castle, the Punisher. Tall hulk a guy, but with silver hair. He came over and gave Christine a hug, and pinch on her firm bubble butt. Then he extended his hand to me and gave me a firm hand shake.

"You the man I have to thank for this red-hot beauty. Let me tell you, she just drove me wild earlier." Martin said in what I can only describe as a southern accent.

"Yeah, so she told me." I said with a sheepish look on my face.

Martin wrapped his arm around my wife like they had dated each other for years. My dick was already betraying me, getting stiff looking at them. Knowing he was going to enjoy my wife thoroughly.

"Come in and lets all chat," Martin said, and walked in with his arm around my wife the whole time.

Forgive me for the break in the action but I have to tell you what my wife wore to Martin's house- and what she packed. My wife wore this body-hugging black dress I bought her for one of our anniversaries. The neckline plunged. She didn't wear a bra, so her big beautiful breasts were freely moving about in the tight, form-fitting fabric. She wore matching black stockings and sexy platform sandals that showed off her toned calf muscles. Damn, she looked good. She forgot her panties.

In the bag she brought for her stay...she just packed her lingerie, nighties, everything silk and sexy. She packed one scrub in case she had to leave Martin's house. But I guess she wasn't planning on wearing her "regular" nurse's outfit while caring for him.

Martin led us to the living room, both Christine and Martin sat together and I sat across from them.

"Listen, Michael told me all about your relationship." Martin said with a smile. "I think your crazy Mark, but bless you for letting your wife have what she needs and deserves."

Christine's leg was draped over Martin's leg, and she was looking at him like he was some White Knight, liberating her.

"I'm going to take good care of Christine; with the time I have left on earth, I'm going to treat her like she is my sexy Asian wife." He smiles at Christine. "We will video call you every night so you know she is ok. But while she is here with me, she is my woman. She is going to take care of my needs, and I'm going to take care of hers. " Martin said with authority, and he kissed Christine hard. His hand went into her dress and he groped her big breast.

She moaned and shifted her body as they kissed. It was like, I wasn't even there. But I know I was there in this surreal cuckold moment because my aching dick reminded me I was still alive.

"I don't have any living kin left, so I'm going to set her up as my next of kin. So when I croak, she gets well compensated. Only thing is, whatever we do here, you can't stop it." Martin said pointing his finger at me.

Christine took his pointing hand, into her own hands and started sucking the pointing finger. "Mmm he won't stop you, he can't. He isn't strong enough. He loves this. He loves me being so sluttly."

Her words cut true and deep. I just watched as things unfolded. After testifying the truth, she slid to the ground, unbuckled Martin belt, undid his pants and started sucking his cock. It was like watching a porn movie, my wife had become better at sucking dick. His old cock, didn't look old, it look young and ready to fuck. It was must have been 12 inches, thick, with a firm mushroom head.

Martin moaned as Christine started sucking his dick. "Oh that is exactly what I needed. Some sexual healing." He groaned and watched Christine work his dick. "Just like that, all you filipina women love a big white dick." He chuckled, "Can't get enough of it, like them girls hanging around the base."

Christine had lifted her dress, and started rubbing her pussy. Sucking, slurping on Martin dick. She paused and motioned for me to join on the floor next to her. I reluctantly went over. I kneeled next to her.

"Mmm, love, see, this is a beautiful dick, handsome dick. I love it." She said and started to suck on it again.

I had a front-row seat now to the action. Martin was holding her head now, shoving his dick down her throat. Making her gag, but Christine took every inch.

"My first wife couldn't take my dick; she didn't like sucking it. She said it wasn't ladylike. But damn, your wife loves it. She looks so fuckin lovely and lady like my dick down her throat." Martin said with a growl.

They continued like this a few more moments until Martin ordered her to stand up and bend over. He had bent over and her hands on my shoulders. She looked at me a moment and watched her expression as his dick conquered her pussy. Her mouth opened, but no scream came out. Her mouth stayed open he started pounding her.

"Damn, this is the tightest pussy I have ever felt. Holy shit, she is good. Wooo," Martin said and held her hips in solid hands.

Christine finally let out a yelp. "Ohhh fuck, fuck, Mark. He is so big. He is deeper than I have ever felt. Ahhh," she moaned. "He is breaking me; I may not feel you again, Mark. Ohh, Huh, Huh, Martin!"

"Yes, tell me, sweetheart. Tell me slut. You like it better than your husband's dick, better than my buddy Michaels'" He laughed and started aggressively fucking her. "Tell me bitch, you tell me now, or I'm going to pull out," Martin yelled.

"No, no, please don't stop. Your better than any man I've had. Oh fuck, I'm addicted to your dick," Christine exclaimed, and she trembled and shivered and yelled out as if she was possessed. An orgasm hit her hard.

"Damn right. You will always need my dick, even after I'm gone." He pulled out of her; he turned her around. He lifted her, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, her around his neck. He held her hips, and he pushed his dick back in. He fucked my wife standing.

They fucked for an hour. In different positions before, I was honestly forgotten. The last position I saw them in was my wife spread eagle on the sofa as Martin pounded her pussy. After fucking her like that, he lifted her into his arms effortlessly and brought her to his room, I suppose. I was left there in the living room. I took it as my cue to go.

-----------------

True to his word, I got a video call the next day. It was Christine and Martin. They were in the kitchen, sitting at his kitchen table. She was sitting in his lap, wearing a flimsy red nightie, red stockings, and nothing more. Martin was only in a robe.

"Sorry, buddy, we didn't get to see you out last night, but you found your way just fine. We will start the day, but I just wanted to check in on you. Ain't that right, baby." Martin says sweetly to Christine.

"Yes, love, that's right." Christine kisses Martin softly. "Mark, keep the house clean ok. I will be ok with Martin."

"Yes, you will be," Martin said, kissing her passionately. She moaned in reaction and mounted him properly. She started riding his dick, the phone fill from the rattling of the table. I could hear them fucking. I took out my cock and started jerking off, just to the sound of them fucking. I shoot my load across my room. They kept fucking, not even noticing the phone was toppled over. I ended the call.

Throughout the day, I got a couple of pictures texted to me. One was Christine, looking so sexy on his bed in her lingerie. The next was Christine on her hands and knees, hovering over Martins's dick, sucking it. The next one was Martin fucking Christine, missionary style. I thought, "Wait, who took this last picture if they were busy fucking?"

The last picture sent after that was a top-down shot; Christine was sucking two dicks. Michael must have come to visit.

Later that evening, as I was about to sleep, another video call was coming. I sat up in bed, wondering what I might see. As the screen and sound came on. Christine was being fucked doggy style by Martin on his bed. The phone must have been on a tripod or something this time because next, Michael came into view, naked sporting his hard-on.

"Well, hey Marky, what's up? I hope we didn't wake you up. I came to visit Martin and Christine. You should hear her, man. I think you may have lost her." Michael goes close to her face, kisses her nose, then slaps her face firmly. She yelps and moans as Martin continues to fuck her from behind.

"Tell Marky, what's happening, Christine." Michael orders.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Mark, they are fucking me good. Better than you." Christine manages to say.

Both Martin and Michael laugh. Then Martin slaps her ass.

"Tell him what you need from now on; tell Mark the truth," Michael says to her, then rubs his dick on her face.

"Mark, I need these men. I need their white cocks. I love strong white men. Ohhhh!" Christine moans before her mouth is stuffed with white dick.

As I watched this scene unfold and listened to the words that came from my wife, I didn't even think twice; I was beating up under the covers. Like a fucking teenager watching a porn movie.

They spit-roasted my wife for an hour, they switched positions. Then finally, they double-penetrated her. She had never taken a cock in her ass until that moment. She screamed, but I saw he orgasm. At the end of the porno scene, my wife was on her knees, and both men were covering her face in cum. Then the feed ended.

---------------------

It went on like this for days. Pics and videos of them fucking. I think two weeks pasts, and my wife sent me pictures of the new car Martin bought for her. BMW series 8, followed by a picture of Christine sucking Martin's dick in the new car.

A week or so passed again; this time, they were in Vegas. I don't remember that being part of the deal, but they went. She was dressed to the nines, in designer clothing, and completed with several Lois Vuitton bags and other accessories. All her Filipino friends wanted at least one; they strive for high-end things. Now Christine would be the envy of her friends.

---------------------------

Then finally, the video call sank me into the abyss of cuckoldry. I was at home at my desk when the call came. As the screen came on, my wife was on the bed, wearing a white corset pushing her beautiful big breast up and out. She was wearing white thigh stockings. She lay on the bed, knees up and resting, rubbing her pussy.

"Hello, Mark; sorry we didn't video call this morning, we just came from the chapel here in Vegas," Christine said.

My mind was whirling, "What the fuck? The chapel, I thought."

"Go on now, tell him the good news while I set up the camera on this thing Mike left for us," Martin said. The video was shaky but finally locking into place. He walked over to the side of the bed, he was naked, his dick hard.

"I...I...I belong to Martin." Christine said. "He has given me everything I want that you could never give me. He is my man, my second husband. I won't go to you, na, until he passes."

"Hey, that's not." I was about to say a rebuttal, but I was silenced quickly.

"No, be quiet. This is what you want, ha, to be a cuckold. Now you are. Martin is my true husband; who knows what I need." Christine said as she turned over to start sucking Martin's cock again on all fours.

"Listen, Mark, no hard feelings, but the better man won," Martin said, looking at me through the camera. "I'm going to take good care, Christine, but it is our wedding night here, I'm going to enjoy it. Take care, friend. See you in the next world."

Martin pulled his cock from her mouth. He ordered her to lie down and open her legs. She obeyed. He pushed cock into her pussy and she locked her legs around him.

"I love you, Martin. Fuck me, love, give it to me. Fuck me love." Christine said to him and kissed him deeply.

I orgasmed so hard and miserable. My heart ached, but my dick was so hard. I watched them fuck on their wedding night. Martin defeated me and took my wife. The last position I saw them was Martin fucking her doggy style. Christine's face pushed against the bed. She was moaning in utter ecstasy. My phone died, but not without me hearing her say to Martin.

"Yes, yes, I love your big white cock. I'm yours now, all yours."

---------------------

A week or so went by after the Vegas encounter. After being defeated, I was even counting the days anymore. But then, while looking out the window from the workroom, I saw the BMW pull up to the house. Christine came in with her belongings. I didn't even know where to start, honestly.

I looked her up and down -- damn she is so hot. She returned wearing the sexy black dress when we first visited Martins's home. But this time, I saw around her right ankle a gold anklet. Around her neck is a diamond necklace with the letters "M & C" attached to a heart of silver.

"Hello, Love, I'm home," Christine said. She kissed me softly. "I'm yours again."

She wrapped her arms around me. It felt so good to hold her once more.

"Did Martin pass?" I said to her.

She nodded and frowned. I nodded and held her tight. She pushed away from me slowly. Then she went to her bag and pulled something out to show me. As she approached it was a pregnancy test.

"Martin was good at seeding still," Christine said with a chuckle. "He left us something to remember him by."

Holy fuck, she was pregnant.

FilAm55
FilAm55
37 Followers