Bo-Katan's Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come up here," she said while trying to pull him up to face her.

Gently pulling his finger out of her butt, he wiped his mouth on the sheets, then moved up and began kissing her again.

"Your turn," she said while trying to guide his cock back into her.

In response, he simply smiled down at her, grabbed her by the opposite shoulder and firmly turned her onto her stomach. Straddling her, he guided his cock into her soaked sex and laid on top of her. Slowly, he gave her a chance to get used to him again as he started fucking her. She thrilled at the feeling of his pelvis against her butt as it flattened with each thrust. He began nibbling her neck as he fucked her and she was in a happy place.

As he fucked her and kissed her neck, sometimes leaning around to awkwardly kiss her on the lips, visions of her uniform covered ass flashed through his mind. He also relished the memory of the feel of it around his finger and how she'd cum. Now, he looked down and saw it gloriously naked below him.

She felt his lips leave her neck and he paused. Looking up to see what was happening, she felt him lean forward, over to the night stand. Opening a drawer, he pulled something out, then moved back fully on top of her. Coming up to his knees while still buried in her pussy, he drank in the site of her.

She felt his fingers spread her taught cheeks and she became embarrassed, knowing what he was seeing.

"What are you doing?"

The words hung in the still air. She heard a squish, then felt cold gel on her anus.

"Bron, no. No no, that's not going to happen. I'm not that kind of woman."

"You're my woman now and you loved the finger," he said while rubbing the gel slowly around her little hole.

"I...I admit it helped me cum, but this is totally different... I'm scared."

In answer, he began working his slick finger between her beautiful cheeks into her bottom. Bo squirmed as it went in surprisingly easily, eased by having been there a few minutes before with her own juices as lubricant.

She had been taken that way twice in the past and both were terrible. Both had been a surprise thrust out of nowhere, hurting her. This was definitely not her interest, but he had been very gentle with her so far. She knew he'd spent a long time between her legs trying to please her and had actually accomplished it. Most men and even a few women had tried and failed to make her cum that way as well.

"Please don't hurt me."

Pulling his finger out of her, he leaned around and kissed her cheek gently. "You're the last person on any world I want to hurt," he said caringly.

"Will you stop if it hurts?"

"What's going to happen is I'm going to just get it started going in you, then I'm going to stop. Then, as your body relaxes, I'll go in."

There he went again, taking control and reassuring her. Both things she wasn't used to happening. She crossed her arms and rested her head onto them.

"Please go slow," she said while trying to relax her whole body.

Leaning around and forward, he softly kissed her cheek again. Putting one hand on the bed right next to her to steady himself, with the other, he placed the tip of his cock against her little brown crinkled opening. He gently increased pressure as she tried to relax. Leaning forward onto her, slowly increasing gentle pressure, he pressed against the place that scared her.

A minute passed. Then three. She could feel her butt tightly clenched with his erection pressed hard against it. She was a little scared and a bit embarrassed. She willed herself to relax, trying to loosen the tight knot that was resisting him. She felt herself sort of begin to relax a bit. She gulped in surprise and began breathing harder as her asshole unexpectedly opened just enough to let the tip of his cock in. Taking deep breaths, she tried to relax in spite of the unnatural situation of having her butt open with the hard presence in it. She couldn't initially relax. Past bad memories of hard painful thrusts were in her mind, but as promised, he didn't move.

She sensed him wipe his hand on the sheets removing the excess lube, then he laid against her, sliding his arms under hers and taking her hands while keeping his own butt up so he didn't go any deeper in hers.

He snuggled up behind her, flat against her back, cradling her from behind, his cheek right next to hers, cock going no deeper. Her anus flexed uncomfortably occasionally, but there was surprisingly no pain.

"Easy," she said anxiously.

"I'm not going any deeper."

He held very still as he'd promised. His fingers interlaced hers as he held her from behind. He occasionally kissed her on the cheek, even as her asshole sometimes uncontrollably flexed on him making him moan. Although it was very weird having a cock where she went to the bathroom, there was definitely no pain and she slowly became more aware of her pussy again. One was having an effect on the other to her surprise. His occasional nibbles on her neck, his hard nakedness against hers, and the intimate probe happening behind her was all starting to make a little sense to her clit. With a deep liberating breath, her body relaxed. She tentatively pushed back the slightest bit and was relieved to find no pain. She pushed back a little more, taking another inch of his cock in her butt and making him moan into her ear which her clit definitely liked.

"I think I'm ready," she said quietly. "Don't go crazy, but put it all the way in me."

"You're mine now Bo."

Nuzzling her a little more, he put a lingering kiss on her cheek as he gently eased the rest of his cock into her ass, flattening her buns, and making them both groan. She felt his sparse pubic hair tickle the crack of her butt and knew he was all the way up her. Her nerves eased somewhat because he was so gentle. He didn't try to hammer it deep into her, just inserted it in and held very still. She could feel he was concerned about her welfare. She imagined though that nothing would feel better for him than to fuck her ass hard and get off right now after having held it for so long.

Bo was no longer frightened because she realized he wasn't going to do that. He wasn't going to hurt her, she knew. She'd cum in his mouth after he'd been patient and loving to her, concerned about her getting hers. Her clit was engorged, not like earlier when she came, but definitely not hating life. It felt awkward with her asshole spread widely open and a hard cock causing an intense feeling of fullness, but her pussy was flowing freely inside.

"I'm ok now. Do what you want with me."

Having given the ok to a man she never thought would be more than a business relation, he slowly eased out of her. Bo moaned as her nerves fired with intense feelings of pleasure as he pulled slowly out. Then she moaned again in the intense feeling of fullness as he pushed back in her helpless ass. The overall feeling of helplessness brought on by the act was somehow intensely satisfying. No decisions to be made, nothing to be done, just lay limp and take it. She braced herself for the hard fucking to come, but it never happened.

She enjoyed the aroused feeling in her clit and pussy plus the full feeling from the gentle ass fucking. Slow pushes in, hold, gentle long slides out. He did this for some unknown time, she wasn't sure how long as once she relaxed, she just kind of floated through the fucking. Always tender with her, her fears were washed away in fullness and arousal.

Bo could hear his breath quickening and feel his thrusts becoming a little more erratic while still gentle.

"You can do it harder if you need to, I'm ok," she said with a husky voice during regular thrusts into her bottom.

He didn't respond, but she could tell from his ragged breath he was almost there. Helping him along, she tentatively tried clenching her butt on him while thrusting her ass against him. He groaned in her ear. Smiling as there was no pain from the clench and actual pleasure to her clit, she began clenching him and thrusting back against him. Less than a minute later, his arms hugged her tightly from behind, he gave her ass the hardest thrust yet, and his whole body tensed. She yelped as he'd lost control and given her a hard, deep thrust that hurt her a bit as he lost it. It was only a brief pain though and faded quickly as he was still trying not to harm her. She felt aroused by the idea and satisfied hearing his ragged breathing in her ear, his arms hugging her tightly, and his cock flexing rhythmically depositing his seed deep in her butt. She giggled a bit as he groaned and his weight fell fully on her back as he was spent.

A minute passed and he realized he was likely crushing her, again taking his weight off her while keeping her close.

"Get what you needed?" she said impishly.

"Fuck. Oh yes," he said in bliss.

His cock still semihard and ensconced in the warmth of her ass, silence fell over them. She had felt his cock flexing in her and knew his cum was likely seeping deep into her rectum. No longer aroused, she was feeling a little vulnerable again. Surprising herself, she nuzzled her cheek against his and squeezed his hand. She was rewarded with a soft kiss on her cheek and a squeeze on both her hands.

"Ok beautiful, I'm pulling out now. I don't imagine you want me in here all night," he said jokingly.

"I didn't want you in there to begin with!" she quipped but began to realize now that she was ok with it because it was him.

She squealed quietly at the weirdness as he slowly eased his semi hard cock out of her butt.

"Ok, this part is really embarrassing Bron. I didn't remember this from the other times because they were so painful."

"It's ok 'Bo. You lay here and don't move; I'm going to take care of you.

"What do you mean?" she said, embarrassed at what he must be seeing, imagining he must be looking down at her well-fucked asshole.

"Don't move!"

He quickly got off the bed and went into the adjacent bathroom. She heard water running for a bit, then he came back. She didn't look, face buried in the pillow in embarrassment, but she felt him climb back on the bed behind her.

Lifting her head up in curiosity, he had eased her leg up bent, exposing her even more. Then, she cooed in pleasure as the warm damp washcloth settled on her sex. It felt good as he just held it there on her pussy. Then he wiped back away from her sex and cleaned back over her ass and away.

Looking away from him, her cheeks blushing red hotly as she felt him clean her, "I'm sorry if I got you dirty."

"You didn't and if you had, it would've been my fault. I just wanted to clean the lubrication off you so you didn't feel dirty."

"Thank you," she said quietly, her blush not diminishing much.

He got off the bed and went back to the bathroom. This time she watched and could see him using a different cloth, wiping the lube off his cock. Bounding back to the bed, he eagerly climbed in with her. Kissing her and generally doting on her to see if she needed anything, he again got up and brought her some refreshing water. She found she enjoyed the after-care she was getting after getting her ass used. Mandalorian warriors generally did not experience pampering.

He blew the candle out, then lay next to her. Laying in the dark next to him, she went through the jumbled thoughts in her head. She had thought to try to seduce him, to manipulate him if it had become necessary, but didn't even wait to see if it was. Something had made her want what had just happened. Well, maybe not want the anal part, but everything else. Well, actually that hadn't been bad either. Not her favorite thing, but each person got theirs as the saying goes. Her thoughts were interrupted as he pulled her onto her side under his arm, her arm naturally draping across him possessively. His arm lowered over her in kind. She felt safe. Quite a rare feeling.

The next surprise of the evening was the hand that began softly stroking her hair. With long, slow strokes, he stroked her hair as she lay tucked under his arm. She stopped thinking anything and just felt it. The long, gentle, strokes led to warm cottony sleep holding her.

She woke an unknown time later. She took stock of the darkness around her, a little light coming in through the partially closed door. She still lay under his arm. He was sleeping quietly with the occasional quiet snore. She felt the rise and fall of his chest and could hear his steady heartbeat. All of this was interrupted, she needed the bathroom badly. Moving out from under his arm, she started to leave the bed.

"What's going on?!" he jumped awake, not knowing where he was for a second.

"It's ok, I just have to go to the bathroom."

Getting up, he picked up his shirt, gestured her to hold her arms up, then pulled the soft material onto her. Covering her nakedness as it hung to just below her bottom, he took her by the hand and he led her to the bathroom where he commanded the light. Giving her a parting kiss, he closed the door behind.

After finishing her business in the bathroom, she went back to meet him in the bedroom, but it was empty. Quietly padding out into the kitchen with her arms hugging herself over her breasts, she found him heating something.

"What's cooking?" she smiled.

"A little stew to warm you up. I'm guessing you didn't eat on the way here."

"You guessed right," she said with a shy smile. Again, taking care of her. He led her to a chair with a comfortable cushion at the kitchen table.

He then came back and served her a bowl of hot brown stew with various colorful vegetables apparent. The delicious hearty smell made her stomach growl as he returned and sat a wine glass next to her food. He came back a bit later and joined her with his own food plus wine. They sat next to each other and quietly had dinner and drank wine. Stomachs full, he led them back to the bedroom.

Getting back into bed together, this time he didn't have to pull her to under his arm, she naturally sought it. His hand cupped a naked cheek of her bottom.

"I wish you were falling asleep with me in there, my territory marked."

Bo chuckled, "I just peed earlier, you're definitely still up there."

They shared a laugh as they lay there together, her hair getting stroked again. Sometime later, his hands traced the faint scars on her body from numerous past battles.

"If these could talk, it would be quite a story," he said, fingers lightly resting on one of her largest scars.

Her hand lightly felt the scar around his wrist. "I think they could probably have a conversation with yours," she said quietly.

Eventually the gentle exploration stopped. His easy stroke of light fingers across her back stopped as his breathing become much deeper in sleep. She was content.

She had done all she could in attempt to convince him and that had led to where she was now. She was warm and safe which in the latter's case was rare of late. Her pussy was pleasurably sore from the long fucking he gave her trying to make her cum. She'd gotten off hard from his mouth and finger, so her pussy was also very satisfied. There was a bit of soreness in her bottom that would likely be there tomorrow as a not-unpleasant reminder of their night together when she sat. She turned on her side to get more comfortable and was not surprised that he woke and spooned her, tucking the covers around both of them. They fell asleep, completely spent.

The next morning, she woke to find him gone. A beautiful flower was on one of the pillows on the other side of the bed. Smelling food cooking, she peeked out into the kitchen. A protocol droid was making something that smelled delicious. No need for modesty with droids, she still pulled his shirt lower making sure she was covered as she hurried through the kitchen. The droid pleasantly greeted her as she passed.

Feeling a little next-morning awkwardness, she looked around his personal quarters for him with some apprehension. She found him in his office off the living room on his workstation. Hearing her come in behind him, he pivoted the chair around and gave her a welcoming smile. Reaching for her. He pulled her onto his lap on the chair, kissed her, then gave her a warm hug.

Later, after she'd had breakfast and bathed, she was ready to depart. She had other business that needed attending due to the situation that had prompted her needing his help. As she sat with him on the couch prior to leaving, it was time for goodbyes.

"I had a really enjoyable time with you," she said meaningfully.

"And I with you Bo," he smiled warmly.

"I hope you'll keep my request in mind."

"It's in motion," he said innocently.

"What do you mean?" she said in confusion.

"I'd mostly decided to help you before you'd arrived. After you explained the situation last evening, I fully decided. After you explained things on the couch, I sent out orders to check some variables and, if confirmed, execute the plan. Then, you molested me all night," he said with a smile.

"I received confirmation this morning that we began. It's happening."

12