Raven Shares a Gift with Starfire

Story Info
Starfire's first experience with a Futa.
1.7k words
4
10.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Note: I don't follow along with canon too closely. In the words of Stephen King, I learn just enough to lie colorfully. I own none of these characters. If you like the characters, buy the comics.

The two beauties, one an alien and the other the daughter of a demon, stood in the soft tones of the bedroom. The bed was covered in a dark red comforter that contrasted with the snow white of the walls and the carpet. The almost black headboard seemed to glow with a light that it took from the floor to ceiling windows to the left of the bed. Beside the bed was a matching night stand.

Kori wore a thin white tank top over her massive breasts. The white cotton seemed to glow in comparison to her gold colored skin and orange hair. On her bottom half was a white g-string with just a promise of lace over her center. Her arms were wrapped around Raven's neck and their bodies pressed together.

Raven wore the longer shorts to hide the huge bulge at the front. It was this that she pushed against Kori's six pack and moaned as the two beauties pushed their tongues together and sucked on them.

Raven wore only the shorts, leaving most of her grayish blue skin visible. Her lips, nipples and hair were a darker shade of blue, edging to purple. Her huge tits were pressed against Starfire's and she could feel their hearts beating in unison. Kori tilted her head and deepened the kiss, feeling Raven's hands on her big round ass. She gave Raven's bulge a hump before he broke the kiss and stepped back from the tall, thick beauty.

"Sit down baby." She puffed, wiping saliva from her lips.

Raven turned her back to the bed and sat on the edge of it, watching Kori's graceful movements as she crossed her arms and pulled her shirt over her head. Raven reached out and laid her hands on Kori's great big tits, relishing the hard buds of her nipples resting against her palms. Starfire leaned over Raven and claimed her lips again, licking her way into it before she broke it and knelt between Raven's legs. She gently tugged Raven's shorts down until her eleven inches of grayish blue cock sprung free.

Starfire took in the site of the purple head and then leaned forward, planting a kiss on it. Her green eyes flicked up to Raven's dark ones before she wrapped her hand around the base of Raven's she-cock. Starfire's hand didn't fit all the way around Raven's shaft and this caused her to smile into Raven's face.

"Did you have to make it so big?" She said, loosely stroking the appendage.

Raven, after a chuckle, said "I just want you to enjoy it too! It's usually your responsibility to sprout this!"

Starfire rolled her eyes and took the tip of Raven's dick into her mouth. She bobbed her head on it, holding it straight up for herself. Her tongue caressed the underside as she did, making sure to push Raven's manhood against the roof of her mouth. Kori couldn't help but to moan as she moved, her pussy was beginning to leak down her thighs and she continued to get more and more turned on.

Raven gently worked her fingers into Kori's thick, orange hair until her hands met on the back of The Princess's head. She held Kori's head in place as she began to slowly move her hips upwards, gently using her she-cock to fuck Kori's beautiful face. Starfire kept her hands on the bed beside Raven's thick thighs while Raven gently fucked her face. She let her jaw go loose but still used her tongue to caress her cock. After a few moments, she felt Raven lifting her up and she gave her purple tip another kiss before she stood up straight.

"I want it." Raven whispered as she reached out to place her hands on Kori's wide hips. For a few moments, the women only kissed after Starfire had bent over. Their eyes closed and Kori's hand came up to lightly caress Raven's dark skin. When the two needed to breathe again, Starfire broke the kiss and stood up again.

She turned her back to Raven and then hooked her thumbs into her g-string. Kori leaned forward slightly, making sure to push her ass out for Raven's approval. The Tamaran looked over her shoulder as she seductively swayed her hips to and fro, slowly pushing the string down until it fell off of her great big ass and settled on her thick, muscular thighs. With it down to her thighs, she leaned all the way over to give Raven a view of her shimmering sex.

Raven, sitting on the edge of the bed, slowly began to stroke her big erection while she watched the show that her lover was putting on for her.

She turned to face Raven, now completely naked except for the thin strip of red hair above her clitoris. The Princess began to walk towards the daughter of the demon and Raven scooted a little further up the bed. Neither of them were surprised when Kori gracefully threw one muscular leg over Raven's legs and then put her left arm around her neck. Raven's hands went to Starfire's hips and felt the intense heat coming off of The Tamaran Princess while she held her breath and looked up into her green eyes.

Kori looked down into Raven's dark eyes while she reached between them, found Raven's cock and then lifted her hips. Holding it underhand, Kori moaned ever so quietly as she brushed her slit open with it. She held her breath also as she slowly slid herself downwards onto Raven's pillar. As she did, she felt it going off center and almost yipped. She quickly lifted her hips, made a small adjustment and then, finally, slid Raven's cock into her. As she did, a near silent moan escaped from her open lips while a corresponding sigh of pleasure came from Raven. Kori's right arm went around Raven's neck to hold her with both arms.

Kori began to hump Raven's cock, forsaking vertical movement for lateral. Raven's hands went around to Starfire's ass and helped her move while the two women held each other's eyes. A moment later, the two of them were kissing while they held and humped each other. Kori's right hand left Raven's neck and went to her big, full, firm breast. She squeezed it, and massaged it circularly before she broke the kiss.

"I'm going-" She managed to get out before it hit her.

Kori pressed her face against Raven's neck as she huffed sexy panting breaths while she came all over her friend's big cock. As she came down from the quivering and spasming of her orgasm, she moved slower and slower until she stopped totally.

"Thank you." Kori breathed before she claimed Raven's soft lips all over again.

Raven broke the kiss this time and smiled, stole another kiss and then spoke.

"Let me up baby." She whispered.

The Princess lifted her hips and then her legs, sliding off to her friend's side. Raven, with the pressure of a butterfly, turned the gold skinned beauty onto her back. Kori used her hands to push herself up the bed onto the pillows there and then reached down, giving herself a stroke while Raven first put one knee and then followed it with the other onto the bed. Raven had seen the little caress that Kori had given herself and it aroused her immensely. The fact that Starfire let her open her legs turned her on even more. When she had, Raven moved in between the alien's sexy legs and put one hand on the bed beside her friend's ribs. Kori reached up and put her hands on Raven's shoulders to hold her while Raven reached down and guided herself to the orange beauty's pink folds.

The two beauties locked eyes with each other as Raven penetrated Starfire. The two of them moaned at each other. Raven's free hand went to Kori's leg and pushed it to the side, keeping it out of the way as she pushed half of her length into her, pulled all but the tip out and then sharply, quickly pushed the rest of her big cock into Starfire's unbelievably hot pussy.

Kori's body jerked as she arched her back, making her abdominal muscles stand deliciously against her orange skin as she moaned an inarticulate sound of pleasure. Raven let her settle again before she began a short but hard pace of pounding the sexy princess. Kori looked up into Raven's eyes, letting herself get fucked.

Raven picked up her hands and placed them on Kori's big tits, squeezing them in between her fingers and her palms. She moaned as she moved hard and fast into Starfire's exquisitely hot and perfectly tight pussy.

"Yes baby!" Starfire said, putting her hands over Raven's and squeezing them against her chest.

Raven's hips moved faster and harder, squeezing Starfire's breasts and thinking of how appropriate her name was. Raven wouldn't be able to touch anything without a little discomfort for three days afterwards. She moved faster still, looking into Kori's beautiful green eyes and, as the icy teeth of her orgasm took ahold of her testes, she pulled out of The Princess.

Sitting up straight, Raven lifted her hips and, holding one of Kori's out of the way again, she gripped her manhood and sprayed a thick glob of sticky white cum from Kori's abs to her chin. Raven rocked forward, supporting herself on one hand while she stroked herself with the other until she had laid four more thick, heavy ropes of semen onto Kori's chest and face. Starfire sat up and wrapped her lips around Raven's she-cock. She bobbed her head and sucked, making sure that she had gotten every drop out of her lover before she rested back on the bed and sighed contentedly.

Raven used a towel that has been positioned strategically in the drawer of the night stand to clean most of the jizz off of Kori's face before the two women slid their lips and tongues against each other's.