Board Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, deep down inside she knew it was an accident, him touching her there, but she was just in a sort of weird, playful mood that night and decided to make sport of him. Of course, the regret she felt later on was in a word—crushing.

"Yeah, I agree, whatever he wants," Kimmy sighed as she took the shot of Patron from her mom.

They both downed their respective shots, and then placed their fingers back on the planchette. It started to move again spelling out another simple four letter word with deep meaning.

M-O-R-E

Shelly almost laughed before whispering, "Apparently your brother remembers how super friendly his mom gets when she drinks too much. Hmm, and I wonder if it runs in the family."

Repressing her own smile, as she took a second full shot of Patron from her mom, Kimmy whispered back, "Yeah, the truth is I too get kind of . . . hmm, get friendly when I have been drinking."

After they both downed their second shots, they turned their attention back to the board.

"Now what would you like us to do, Timmy, sweetheart," Shelly asked.

The planchette began moving under their fingers spelling out a rather fateful word.

S-T-R-I-P

Kimmy immediately began to protest. "Mom, no wa--" But before Kimmy could give a full voice to her disapproval her mom quickly brought her finger to her daughter's mouth snapping harshly, "Shh, Kimmy."

The menacing glare her mom fixed her with then, instantaneously caused Kimmy to snap her mouth shut.

Making sure to make her voice as sweet as possible, Shelly answered for them. "Which one of us would you like to strip first, baby?"

M-O-M

Shelly took a deep breath before answering him honestly. "Honey I don't have a problem stripping for you but the truth is I'm . . . well not wearing anything very exciting under my nightgown."

The truth was Shelly was completely naked under her gown but she had other ideas where to take things.

When her explanation was met with a heavy silence she quickly added, "But if you don't mind waiting for a quick minute, if you want, I could hurry and slip something, hmm, nice on under my gown."

The planchette quickly moved to the word YES on the board.

Again, Kimmy started to object but, once more, Shelly shut her down with a finger to her lips, before leaning forward and whispering harshly in her ear. "Shhh, honey, I said we need to play along and that is what we are going to do."

Shelly, eager to please, jumped up from the bed and hurried off to her large walk in closet. A minute or two later she opened the closet door, wearing the same night gown.

Pausing at the entrance to the closet, she gave her daughter a sly smile before leisurely stripping off her nightgown.

Under her nightgown Shelly was wearing an all-black ensemble consisting of a delicious looking satin bra, matching panties, garter belt and panty hose. The bra was especially delicious looking as the top half of it was sheer, showing off Shelly's bountiful tits to an extremely acceptable degree.

Feeling frisky, Shelly added a pair of slutty looking black sandals with four inch heels to the mix. Strutting over to the bed, she could, literally, feel both of her children's eyes crawling all over her body as she took Kimmy's hand, helping her to her feet.

Dropping her voice to a quiet whisper, she said, "I think it's your turn now, honey, but let's find out for sure."

She guided her daughter's hand down to the board where they both once again placed their fingers on the planchette. "Would you like to see your sister strip off that ugly nightshirt she is so fond of wearing to bed."

Immediately they felt their fingers being guided to the YES.

"Mom, I . . ."

"Do it now, Kimmy," Shelly hissed quietly in her daughter's ear. "So far he is playing nice but maybe you would prefer being trapped in the dark again. I mean, you have noticed how your mom's heavy dresser is still in place blocking the door and our only means of escape."

Kimmy whispered back. "We could call someone. You have your phone right?"

"We left our phones downstairs as to not distract us from when we tried to communicate with him . . . did you forget?"

Sighing, Kimmy responded, "I guess I did."

"Maybe this will help." Shelly quickly filled up one of the shot glasses with another full shot of Patron. "We will share this one."

Shelly downed half the shot before shoving the glass in her daughter's hand. "Drink!"

"Fine," Kimmy said before taking the offered shot and draining it.

"And," Shelly said as she sat on the bed, "You know what you need to do next."

Kimmy, feeling slightly dizzy from the last half of shot, slowly stripped off her nightshirt.

Underneath she was wearing a Calvin Klein bralette and matching thong. The white cotton bra, in particular, was skin tight on her showing off her immense tits just as nicely as her mom's.

They crawled back up onto the bed before settling down on opposite sides of the board. After placing their fingers back on the planchette, Shelly asked quietly, "I hope you like how we both look, honey?"

The planchette gave them their answer swiftly as it first moved to the YES before moving to the X, and then the numerals one and zero.

Shelly smiled. "He likes how we look times ten I think is what he is saying."

Kimmy, the tequila was making her feel both brave and carefree, now spoke up saying, "Hey now that me and mom have both stripped for you, little brother, what do you want us to do next . . ." Then shooting her mom a sly smile she added, "We will do anything you want, Timmy."

"That's right baby . . . anything," Shelly gently added. "We promise right Kimmy . . . Anything?"

"Yes, anything," Kimmy agreed.

The planchette began moving again under their fingers.

C-U-D-D-L-E

"Oh how sweet he wants his mommy and his big sister to cuddle," Shelly replied.

Snuggling up to her mom, Kimmy whispered, "Well we better not disappoint him, Mommy?"

They repositioned themselves so they were leaning against the headboard of Shelly's bed with Kimmy allowing her mom to wrap her arms around her, holding her in a tight embrace.

As Kimmy nuzzled her face up against her mom's neck, Shelly ran her fingers lightly through her daughter's long mane of dark hair.

"This is nice hon baby?" Shelly asked quietly. "It's been too long since you have let me cuddle you."

"Yes, very nice, Mommy," Kimmy replied sweetly as she pressed her body tightly up against her mother's.

After a few soothing minutes of their tight cuddling they heard a small rattling noise of sorts coming from The Ouija board as it sat there on the bed just off to the side.

Glancing over at the board, Shelly smiled. The planchette was vibrating up and down against the board, creating the noise she heard.

"Hmm, I think someone wants to communicate something else to us, sweetie," Shelly told her daughter.

Taking a break from their cuddling, Shelly grabbed the board, placing it in her lap. After putting their fingers back on the planchette, Shelly asked, "What do you want your pretty mommy and your beautiful sister to do next, Timmy?"

The planchette moved softly under their fingers spelling out a word that made both of them smile.

K-I-S-S

They stared at each other for a long drawn out moment before Shelly whispered, "It's been a long time since we kissed, honey."

"Too long," Kimmy whispered as their mouths slowly came together.

They exchanged a series of delicate light kisses, their mouths coming together and then parting, over and over again. After a good dozen of these light butterfly like kisses they broke apart.

"Let's see what else he wants."

The planchette moved slowly under their fingers with Kimmy announcing the letters softly as the planchette moved about the board.

A-G-A-I-N. There was the briefest of pauses before the planchette started moving again, spelling out a second word-- P-A-S-S-I-O-N.

Kimmy stared at her mom whispering, "I think he wants us to kiss again, Mom but . . . but passionately this time."

"Are you OK with this sweetie. I mean you . . . you don't have to if . . ."

"Mom we promised . . . remember. Besides I owe him this considering . . . you know it was sort of my fault what happened and if that is what he wants to see . . . She shrugged her shoulders before whispering, "I am OK with it."

Kimmy began to sniffle then while blinking her eyes rapidly. Sensing she was about to cry and needed comforting Shelly drew her daughter into her embrace.

Wrapping her arms around her quivering daughter, Shelly whispered, "Shhh, baby it wasn't anyone's fault really. It was just an accident. You loved your brother right?"

Kimmy nodded her head yes as her mother stroked her hair. "And you love your mommy too right, sweetie?"

Kimmy looked up at her mom, giving her a pallid smile before whispering, "I do . . . very much so."

"Just as I love you, sweetie, more than anything so . . . let's show your brother how much we love each other without . . . without holding back this time, not with words but like this . . ."

Fired by emotion, their mouths slowly came together. Shelly, taking the lead, slipped her tongue out, flickering it along her daughter's lips, waiting to see how she might respond. Kimmy responded just as Shelly hoped she would by opening her mouth, allowing her mom's tongue to slip inside and do some deep exploring.

Time seemed to stop as the quiet bedroom was filled with the sound of their lips coming together, and parting, over and over, with an impassioned fever of uninhibited ardor.

This wild frenzy of kisses between mother and daughter might have went on all night if not for the quiet rattling noise coming from the board once again sitting on Shelly's lap.

Breaking their kisses off, Shelly said, "I think someone wants to communicate again, Kimmy."

"Hmm, OK," Kimmy said. "Maybe he wants to tell us how much he enjoyed watching his mommy and his big sister kissing."

"Maybe so baby," Shelly said with a smile as they both, very impatiently, placed their fingers back on the planchette.

The planchette moved again, guided by Timmy's obviously amorous-- and naughty spirit. As the letters were formed into words both Shelly and Kimmy quietly whispered each.

M-O-M-M-Y . . . G-I-V-E . . . K-I-M-M-Y . . . N-I-C-E . . . M-A-S-S-A-G-E

"I will gladly do that, honey," Shelly said as she bounced up off of the bed. "Just let me go grab my warming massage oil though."

Shelly quickly retrieved her massage oil from the bathroom. Crawling back up onto the bed, she positioned herself on her knees behind Kimmy who was sitting on the bed Indian style anxiously waiting to be pampered by her mother.

Upon settling down on the bed, Shelly decided to see if she could be the one to guide their upcoming actions. Feeling bold and reckless, from both the tequila and from their impassioned kissing fest, she raised her voice. "Timmy it's getting a bit tedious talking through the board since, you know, both me and your sister have to keep placing our fingers on the planchette so I was thinking, especially since my hands are going to be busy giving your big sister her nice massage, maybe we could communicate some other way?"

Shelly grabbed Kimmy's hand guiding it back to the planchette on the board. "Hurry let's see what he says."

The planchette moved quickly to the YES before spelling out the word . . .

H-O-W.

"I was thinking, remember when you were young and we used to play that silly spy game where you would be the secret agent and I would be the pretty suspect and you would hide in my closet and . . . you know . . . spy on me. Can we try that?"

The planchette moved to the word YES again, and then, amazing enough, although they could see no one crossing he room, the closet door was opened and then pulled partially closed.

"Mom so how are we going to, you know, talk to him if he's in the closet and not out here by the board?"

"I already have that figured out, Kimmy. Now listen Timmy, as I am giving Kimmy her massage you can answer any of my questions by simply knocking on the closet wall, one knock for yes, and two knocks for no."

"Hey, that's smart, Mom," Kimmy whispered to her.

"I know," Shelly said. "Now relax and prepare yourself to be pampered very nice like by your mom, but first let's ask him if that is what he wants."

Raising her voice, Shelly called out toward the closet. "Timmy, honey, would you like to see your mommy pamper your sister real, real nice like?"

After a brief pause there came a single firm knock on the closet wall.

"It worked," Kimmy giggled. "You are a genius, Mother."

"I know, honey. Now I have one more question and I will let Timmy decide it for us."

Turning and staring at the closet, Shelly said, "Would you like to see us both do one more shot of Tequila to, you know, help us both get in a more playful mood for the upcoming massage I'm going to give your sister?"

Almost immediately there came another single firm knock.

Shelly smiled at Kimmy as she filled up both of the shot glasses to the brim with the potent tequila. Smiling, they tipped their respective shot glasses at each other before downing them.

Kimmy giggled after setting the shot glass back on the nearby nightstand. "Boy I am . . . like kind of wasted now, Mom. I think that what three and half shots now."

"Hmm, something like that baby," Shelly whispered as she poured a generous amount of the oil out and onto her hands. "Now close your eyes and just float along on that nice tequila buzz I know you are experiencing."

Starting with her neck and shoulders, Shelly carefully massaged the oil into both areas as Kimmy let out a gentle sigh.

"Hmm, that feels nice," she murmured as she felt her mom expertly kneading her shoulders.

"You like the way the oil feels baby on your skin all nice and warm like."

"Yes, Mommy," Kimmy answered truthfully.

Dropping her hands down, Shelly rubbed the oil up and down her daughter's arms several times before whispering in her ear. "I bet he would enjoy seeing us kiss some more, honey."

"Yeah, I bet," Kimmy said as she turned her head around toward her mom.

Their lips came together as their kisses, this time, were totally licentious from the very beginning with the sound of their smacking lips, coming together, over and over again, filling the quiet bedroom.

As they kissed Shelly was starting to get over heated. Tequila had always, in the past, made her horny as the cheapest of tarts and now, on this incredible and strangest of nights, she was feeling unbelievably randy.

As her hands slipped down to her daughter's thighs, rubbing the oil in, Shelly punched her tongue deep inside Kimmy's mouth before swirling it around to maximum effect for a few quick seconds.

Fearful of going too far, too fast, Shelly pulled back.

"Here baby, raised up onto your knees, facing the closet as I have an idea."

"You do," Kimmy said as she obeyed her mother, repositioning herself so she was facing the closet.

"Yeah, I don't want your brother to feel left out of the fun and games so we are going to let him guide where my massage goes next."

"How?" Kimmy whispered.

"Just relax and listen baby."

After pouring some fresh oil on the palms of her hands, Shelly held her hands up. "Now sweetie, where should mommy massage your sister next? Here on the shoulders, followed by her neck and arms again."

Her question was quickly replied to by with a pair of sharp knocks from the closet.

"Hmm, no. OK, so let me see . . . should I maybe massage her back next then?"

This question too was answered by a pair of sharp knocks.

"No again . . . OK then how about, I start by rubbing the oil all over Kimmy's thighs and then her tummy. Would you like to see that maybe?"

This time her question was replied to with a single knock.

"Close your eyes and lean back against me baby," Shelly whispered to her daughter as she brought her hands down to the outer part of Kimmy's thighs.

Shelly spent in excessive amount of time slowly rubbing her well-oiled hands all over her daughter's firm thighs. As Kimmy reclined back against her, Shelly noticed with growing amusement how her normally shy young daughter seemed unconcerned with the way her mom's hands were floating right up to the very edge of her panties.

Probably too drunk to care, Shelly mused to herself before finally moving her hands up to Kimmy's firm tummy.

Shelly glided her hands, up and down in soft circles, all around Kimmy's tummy while noticing how the closet door had inched open a bit more.

Having a sense her son was enjoying what he was seeing, Shelly paused with her hands directly around the middle of her daughter's stomach.

Raising her voice, she said, "Timmy, honey, help mommy decide which way her hands should go next. Should they both keep going around and around in circles all over Kimmy's tummy . . . like this."

Shelly circled her hands around several times the entirety of Kimmy's tummy while hoping he would answer with a quick no.

Her hopes were quickly realized when, almost instantaneously, there came a pair of sharp knocks on the closet wall.

"Let me try, let me try," Kimmy excitedly whispered to her mother.

"OK," Shelly replied as Kimmy wrapped her hands around her mom's.

"Maybe you would like to see Mommy massage my thighs again huh, Timmy?"

Kimmy guided her mom's hands back down to her thighs as she stared at the closet.

After a pair of rapid knocks on the closet wall, the girls had their answer.

"OK then," Shelly replied. Speaking to the closet she said, "So he doesn't want to see me massage your tummy or your thighs. Hmm, maybe your neck and shoulders again is what he wants to see?"

Before she could even bring her hands up to Kimmy's shoulders there was two quick knocks on the closet wall.

"My turn, Mom," Kimmy said. Leaning forward, supporting herself with one arm on the bed, she stared hard at the closet. After smiling coyly, her look turned somber as she whispered, "Maybe Timmy would like to see mommy massage me . . . here." Bringing her other hand up, Kimmy playfully tugged on the front of her bralette. "On my boobies."

"Yes, I bet he would like that," Shelly said as she leaned up closer behind Kimmy. "Tell us . . . would you like to see your mommy gave those super nice tits of your sister's a nice little massage baby?"

Not unexpectedly, there came a single sharp knock on the closet wall.

Shelly brought her hands up, cupping her daughter's sizable tits through the soft cotton material of the bralette. Bringing her mouth down, as she played with her daughter's titties, she began showering kisses on her vulnerable neck.

Kimmy began to squirm as her mom's kisses fell on her neck, just below her ear. Shelly, knowing she had found her daughter's weak spot, now attacked it with vigor, causing her to writhe about-- just as her mom began to massage her boobs with a serious purpose.

"You have such a nice set of tits, honey," Shelly breathed in her ear as she finally broke off her kisses.

"Yeah, I think it runs in the family." Looking up at the closet she said, "I'm sure he would agree."

"You think he would like to see them."

"I'm sure. I doubt you have to ask."

"Not going to," Shelly said as she hooked a pair of fingers along the bottom edge of the bralette. Slowly, wanting to draw the moment out for him, Shelly carefully peeled the bra up, allowing Kimmy's gorgeous young tits to come spilling out.

Kimmy finished peeling the bra off before turning to the closet. Thrusting her chest out, she closed her eyes.

"Oh God, baby, your breasts are gorgeous," Shelly whispered to her daughter.

Bringing her hands up, Shelly bounced them tenderly up and down in her hands for a long drawn out moment before bringing her fingers around to gently tweak her nipples, causing a sharp hiss to escape from her daughter.