Board Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers

Dropping her hand down to her brother's massive cock, it must have been a good eight and half inches she surmised, Kimmy started to stroke it up and down.

"Mmm I bet that feels good huh, Timmy . . . having your pretty twin sister stroking your big hard cock?"

"It . . . it does," Timmy moaned.

"As I stroke it think about mommy. Think about how hard you are going to fuck her, Timmy . . . OK?"

"OK," he whispered back.

Kimmy slipped off the bed then and moved around so she was standing in front of her mother.

"Now move your cock up to mommy's wet hole but don't put it in . . . until I give you the signal OK, Timmy?"

Shelly nervously held her breath as Timmy nodded his head at his sister.

"Keep your eyes shut, Mom," Kimmy whispered to her as she reached out and began to fondle her tits before leaning in to give her a full on kiss on the mouth.

Their lips locked, tongues angling in and out of each other's mouths, as Kimmy's hands caresses her mom's hanging jugs.

Knowing the longer she forced him to watch, the greater the fucking her mother would receive when she finally nodded her approval, Kimmy leisurely continued to swap kisses with her mother as she played with her tits in a most loving manner.

Wanting to bring the sexual tension up to a fever pitch for him, Kimmy finally broke off their kisses before whispering, "Watch this, Timmy."

Taking a step back, she used her hands to lift her tits up before stepping forward and mashing them against her mom's breasts.

Mother and daughter, all for the son's viewing pleasure, then spent an inordinate amount of time mashing their large tits together in a most delightful and loving manner.

In between they exchanged another long series of wild impassioned kisses before Kimmy sensed he was on the verge of losing control.

Using her hands, she tilted her mother up. Shelly was sitting on her knees, leaning only slightly forward as she supported herself with her hands on the footboard.

Kimmy smiling, nodded at her younger brother. Shelly felt her panties being gently peeled to the side before hearing him grunt, loudly.

Shelly let out a loud gasp as she felt him drive the full length of that massive cock deep inside of her.

His sheer size took her breath away and made her pant as from the very start he was out of control.

Gripping her hips, Timmy went to town on his mother. Over and over and over again, he slammed the full length of his hardness inside of her, making her moan loudly as Kimmy used her hands to playfully fondle her mom's boobs as they bounced wildly up and down from the intense fucking she was getting.

He finally slowed down, driving his cock into her at a more measured pace, allowing her to catch her breath as Kimmy whispered in her ear, "Oh God, Mom, he's fucking you so hard, huh?"

"Y-yes," Shelly panted. "Please hold me," she whispered back. "I think this is only a brief lull before--"

Shelly never had a chance to finish her thoughts as indeed it was only a brief respite as Timmy banged his full eight and half inches of pure hardness into her with such force causing her whole body to shake as another desperate wail escaped from her lips.

"Ohhh . . . God . . . Kimmy," she whined just as her daughter wrapped her arms around her, holding her tight.

It was all a blur after this as Timmy continued to thump her hardness into her while Kimmy added fuel to the fire. "Go on Timmy, fuck Mommy harder . . . harder!!"

Timmy responded to his sister's pleas by repeatedly banging his cock into her with a long, uninterrupted series of sledge hammer like blows. Finally, a quivering Shelly received a break when Timmy collapsed against his mom.

"I think he came inside of you, Mom," Kimmy whispered in her ear.

"Oh Christ I would think so . . ." Shelly whispered as she turned to face her son . . . but he was gone.

"W-where did he go, Mom?" Kimmy whispered as the two of them crawled up onto her bed.

"I don't know baby, but you need to hold me as I'm still quivering."

They cuddled together under a single sheet with Kimmy nuzzling her face down against her mom's chest as Shelly lovingly stroked her daughter's hair.

After a quiet minute, Kimmy lifted her head up. "That was so wild huh, Mom."

"Yeah, that . . . that was some ride."

"Did he make you . . . you know . . . orgasm."

"Well, I was getting close baby but not quite. I mean for me that was all for him and . . . well I guess I just was not in the right state of mind to come because I was focused on being there for him."

Kimmy smiled at her mother before whispering, "Then let me finish what he started, Mommy . . . let your pretty daughter make her mommy come."

Shelly smiled. "I think I would like that," she whispered as she gently, pushed her daughter's face down onto the pillowy softness of her breasts.

Letting out a soft sigh, Shelly was in heaven as her daughter tenderly sprayed an array of tender kisses all over her large boobs before attacking her distended nipples with a wicked tongue and within a short minute or two Shelly was already in need of more, thanks to her daughter's soft attentions to her breasts.

"Let's try something I have always wanted to honey . . ." Shelly whispered to her daughter, "That is if you are feeling adventurous and in a mood to show off some more."

"I am feeling adventurous," Kimmy said as she lifted her head up from her mom's tits. "But who are we showing off for? Is Timmy back?"

Dropping her voice to a quiet whisper, Shelly said, "I can't say for sure but my motherly intuition is telling me Timmy is watching us from the closet again . . . don't look though."

Kimmy raised up on her knees before smiling at her mother. "I think showing off for my little brother is the least I can do for him."

"Well if we do this right," Shelly said as she raised up to her knees also, "We both might be doing a bit more than showing off."

"Do what right?"

"It's called tribbing and all we have to . . .

Shelly quickly outlined the wonderful world of tribbing and after getting positioned in the middle of the bed, facing each otherthey both spread their legs before joining hands and slowly coming together.

No sooner had the girls began to grind against each other than the closet door quietly swung open.

Neither heard or saw him approach the bed maybe because both had their heads tilted back with their eyes shut and were moaning with increasingly loud passion as they delicately grinded their wet pussies together in a progressively erotic nature.

Shelly, her head had lolled back by the very edge of the bed, let out a small gasp as she felt a hand tangle itself in her long dark hair.

Her eyes fluttered open to find herself staring at her naked son; his massive cock jutted out from his body mere inches from her face.

Knowing what he wanted, Shelly took a deep breath before closing her eyes again and opening her mouth.

Kimmy looked up just in time to see the awesome sight of her mother slowly swallowing her little brother's huge cock. The sight sent her spiraling deeper into their forbidden fantasy as she gripped her mom's hands tighter while she gnashed her young cunt with even greater passion against her mom's wet hole.

Shelly was equally lost in this wild new world of forbidden passion as she sucked on her son's cock with fevered ardor while she mashed her wet sex against her daughter's tight little cunt.

Like any good family, the three of them almost instantly feel into step with each other needs as the grinding and sucking feast continued unabated until Kimmy pulled back, wanting to focus all her efforts on making her mom come

"Let me concentrate on making you come while you make him come, Mom," Kimmy said as she twisted around before snuggling her face down and in between her mom's legs.

Kimmy never had actually performed oral sex on another woman, but had watched enough porn, she actually enjoyed girl on girl porn, where she had a pretty good idea of what to do.

Slowly, she flickered her tongue out, testing the waters so to speak, only to find her mom was already super wet down there from their little trib session.

Shelly reached down with one hand, tangling her fingers in Kimmy's hair as she shoved the young girl's face deeper between her legs.

Wanting to please her mother, Kimmy lashed her tongue out just as she brought her hand up, pushing one of her fingers up and into her mom's pussy.

Shelly would have moaned from abject pleasure, but it was kind of hard to moan when one had a large, hard cock filling their mouth to the brim.

Already warmed up nicely from the events of the night, it didn't take long for Shelly to tip over the edge, especially after Kimmy's wicked tongue found her clit just as she began to furiously finger fuck her.

A powerful orgasm swept over her as she slumped down onto the bed, allowing her son's hardness to slip out of her mouth. Suspecting he had been close to blowing his wad, Shelly quickly recovered.

"Here get on your knees honey, facing the other way as you need to finish your brother off."

Both Kimmy and Timmy allowed their mom to maneuver them into place with Timmy snuggled up behind his sister as she perched on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed.

"Go easy on her as she has a tight little cunt, baby," Shelly whispered to her son as he slowly pushed his eight inches up and inside of his sister.

Shelly moved around to the front of her daughter, cradling her head in her arms as Timmy slowly began to pump his hips forward.

"Oh God, Mommy that . . . that feels so good," Kimmy panted as her brother cautiously pushed his hardness inside of her.

Gradually, he began to pick up the pace as Kimmy got used to his size while being encouraged by his mother. "That's it honey, fuck her nice and slow . . . Hmm, a bit harder . . . yeah, that's it."

He slammed his cock into her three quick times, grunting loudly, making Kimmy's entire body shake before slowing down.

Shelly bent over, bringing her mouth to her daughter's, just as Timmy began to methodically pump his hips forward, forcing his hardness deep inside of his sister.

The two girls began to exchange a series of desperate, sloppy kisses before Timmy, watching them kiss was sending him into overdrive again, began to pummel his sister with renewed vigor.

Kimmy pulled her mouth away from her mother before letting out a loud impassioned moan.

"Oh God, Mommy . . . he is fucking me so good, huh?" Kimmy whined. Reaching down, Shelly began to fondle her daughter's large, hanging breasts adding to her overall pleasure as Timmy lost control, and after three more hard hammer blows from his hard cock he came forcefully deep inside of his sister.

Actually, just like the perfect set of twins that they were, brother and sister came in near unison with Kimmy's own orgasm washing over her-- just as Timmy was spurting his load inside of her.

Not wanting him to escape this time, both Kimmy and Shelly reached out trying to grab Timmy, but it was like trying to capture a shadow as he quickly faded away.

Sighing, they contented themselves to snuggling together in Shelly's bed while wondering if Timmy would be paying them a return visit. Shelly, the all-knowing mother bear to these two sex crazed cubs, was sure he would be "coming" back again and again for more.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers