Board Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she continued to tweak her daughter's nipples, Shelly looked up at the closet, the door was open a bit wider now. "Honey do you wanna come out from the closet and join me in playing with Kimmy's super nice tits."

After a long drawn out moment of silence finally he replied with a pair of firm knocks.

"Hmm, so you are just content to stay in the closet and watch, sweetie."

Immediately there came a single sharp knock.

"Hmm, I guess Timmy is too shy to come out and play with you baby," Shelly whispered in her ear.

Turning to her mom, Kimmy smiled. "But you aren't shy are you, huh, Mommy?" she whispered.

"Too shy to play with my daughter . . . never."

Lowering her mouth, she once more began to sprinkle a delicate shower of kisses all over Kimmy's neck as she caressed her breasts affectionately.

Kimmy let out a long drawn out sigh, loving the way her mom was being so gentle with her big tits. Most of the guys she had been with so far, it had only been three, simply treated her tits like a loaves of bread to be handled roughly just because they were a bit outsized.

Breaking her kisses off, Shelly moved her mouth to her daughter's ear. "Let's put on a really nice show on for him, sweetie."

"OK . . . you can . . . can do anything you want to me, Mom."

"I know I can baby," Shelly said as she licked her lips in anticipation of what she was planning on doing next.

Gently she helped lie Kimmy down flat on her back before she pulled off her thong panties. "Now close your eyes and relax while your mother finishes off your massage with a . . . happy ending for her pretty little girl."

Kimmy obeyed, closing her eyes.

Looking down at her naked daughter, Shelly took a long moment to drink in her sheer beauty before lowering her mouth to those delectable tits of hers.

Whispering, she told Kimmy, "You are going to get a very special kind of massage now, honey."

"I am?" Kimmy asked.

"Yes, your mother is not going to use her hands at all to massage you, but instead she will be using only her tongue and her lips."

"Mmm . . . that sounds nice."

"Trust me it will be," Shelly said as she let her wicked tongue loose.

Kimmy sighed and squirmed as she felt her mom's tongue working its magic all over her nipples. Flickering in and out, slowly and then quickly, Shelly quickly had both of her daughter's nipples fully erect.

Closing her eyes, she opened her mouth as she latched on one of those delicious looking, fully erect nipples and began to gently suckle on it. After her mom introduced an array of tender kisses into the mix, Kimmy found herself squirming all over the bed. Never had anyone so affectionately worshipped her body in such a manner before and was simply driving her crazy with lust. Unable to take it anymore, she grabbed her mom's hand and tried to force it down and in between her legs.

"Please, mommy make me . . . come," Kimmy gasped.

Shelly shook off her daughter's hand, "Relax baby, going too fast ruins things."

Bringing her mouth up, they exchanged a plethora of long loving kisses before Shelly slowly began to kiss her way down. Moving slowly, she sprinkled literally dozens of kisses all across Kimmy's neck, and then her boobies again, and then down, and all around her tummy.

Liking the way Kimmy was wriggling all over the bed, Shelly moved her mouth down and in between her daughter's legs.

Spreading her legs wide for her mother, Kimmy begged, "Please mommy . . . pretty please make me come."

Shelly ignored her pleas. Instead of lowering her mouth to what she was sure would be an extremely wet pussy, she started spraying a loving assortment of kisses all over Kimmy's thighs before finally, moving her mouth up and in between her legs.

Closing her eyes, Shelly went to work on eating her daughter out. This would be her first time going down on another girl so she just did what she enjoyed having done to herself. Moving slowly, she kissed all up and down the vertical gash of her daughter's tight little teenage cunt.

Flicking her tongue out, over and over again, she attacked the nub of her daughter's clit causing Kimmy to let out a series of small whimpers. Back and forth she dragged her tongue up and down Kimmy's wet slit, causing her to twist and fidget all over the bed before letting out a longer moan.

Circling her tongue around, Shelly finally lost control as she assaulted her daughter's clit with a vigorous display of loving passion. Bringing her index finger up, she pushed it up and inside of Kimmy. In and out, over and over again, Shelly gently finger fucked her daughter as her tongue continued to assail the young girl's clit with utter affection.

Kimmy let out a loud moan as her mom's loving attack reached it apex. "Mommy I . . . I going to . . ." She couldn't finish her sentence as her very first real orgasm washed over her.

Shelly rose up slightly, watching Kimmy enjoy the aftershocks of her tremendous orgasm. Smiling, she sunk down against her daughter, embracing her tightly.

They laid there, eyes shut, lost in each other's warm embrace for what seemed like a very long time.

Finally, it was Kimmy, after opening her eyes, who spoke first.

"Mom . . . it's much darker in the room . . . Look."

Shelly opened her eyes before twisting around to scan the bedroom. Kimmy was right; it was much darker in the room. All the candles were out except for a trio of small tea light candles over on the dresser, leaving the bedroom in almost complete darkness.

Then they both saw it (him) approaching the bed from the closet in the form of full bodied apparition.

In the nearly dark bedroom neither could make out any distinct features, other than knowing this ghostly essence was the same height and the same size of Timmy. Shelly, knowing her son so well, of course, identified this straight away.

Kimmy let out a small gasp as another of the candles flickered before winking out, and then another more pronounced gasp as the apparition spoke in a quiet hesitant, almost shy like voice. In other words, typical of Timmy speak when he was nervous.

"Don't . . . I mean . . . you can't look at me . . . directly . . . or ask questions. Please."

Shelly's heart jumped; it was her son's voice. "OK, honey," she replied as she found her daughter's hand, squeezing it tight.

They watched as Timmy, it had to be him they prayed, maybe in a mood to show off, went stuttering around the room, appearing in one corner one moment, and then in front of their faces the next, before quickly fading away.

Then, shimmering with ethereal light, the spirit began to inch ever closer to them. Mindful of his request to not look or stare at him directly, both Kimmy and Shelly only flickered their eyes toward him, both taking the quickest of glances before averting their eyes.

He crept ever closer, moving in such a fragile, delicate way, making it seem like any big movement on their part would sweep him away from this physical plane.

Finally, he stopped a few feet away from the bed. "Can I see yours too, Mommy?"

Kimmy, her voice coming out in a nervous croak, whispered to her mom, "I think he wants to see your boobs, Mom."

"Of course he does, baby," Shelly whispered back as the ethereal figure hovered before them, patiently waiting.

"Are . . . are you going to show him?"

"I think it only fair . . . considering how he got to see yours, sweetheart."

Wary of making any sudden movements that might frighten him away, Shelly slowly slipped off the bed. Once she was on her feet, she moved around to the foot of the bed so she was directly in front of him.

As he stood there so very close, only about—maybe-- five feet away, Shelly simply could not resist trying to take a closer look at him. Letting her eyes linger for just a bit longer this time, she observed he seemed to be wearing his usual sleeping attire, a plain tee shirt and white briefs.

She had just enough time to notice, as her eyes darted up to his face for a few precious seconds before turning away, how his shaggy mane of long, brown hair appeared to be a bit disheveled, which was kind of normal for him. She also, from this quick glance, noticed how he did not have a dead like paleness to him—like she was maybe half expecting, but, instead, he looked pretty much as he did when alive—that is . . . adorably cute.

Her heart wrenched as she wanted nothing more than to rush at him before throwing her arms around him and hugging him in her tightest and most motherly of embraces.

Just knowing such a sudden and bold move would scare him away, she settled for something else. Dropping her voice to a seductive whisper, she said, "Mommy doesn't have a problem with showing you her boobs honey . . . if that's what you really want?"

After a long drawn out moment of silence he replied in a quiet but strained voice, "It is."

Deciding to go for broke, Shelly whispered sweetly again, "I will but first, maybe, hmm, both you and your sister, her from behind, and you from the front, would like to feel your mommy's boobies through her sexy black bra."

"I would . . . and I bet you would too, Timmy," Kimmy eagerly replied as she positioned herself on her knees at the foot of the bed directly behind her mother.

"Do you hear that baby . . . your sister is game."

The apparition of Timmy began to flicker then as if struggling to choose between this world or the next and when he didn't reply, Shelly added. "Come on baby I know you don't like to share your mommy but it might be fun to do this with your sister . . . you know, playing with your mommy's big boobies . . . don't you think? Please baby . . . come closer to me . . . I wanna feel your touch, I need to feel your touch. Please sweetheart and if you do come closer mommy will give you some nice kisses before letting you play with her boobies."

Letting her eyes flicker back to him, Shelly resisted letting out a gasp as her eyes inadvertently, or so she told herself, floated down to his crotch. The gasp she wanted to let out, but held in, was caused by the incredibly large bulge he was exhibiting under his tight white briefs.

Finally, as if he made up his mind, the flickering subsided. Again, came his soft, labored voice as if it was a real effort to speak. "Like . . . some . . . kisses."

Shelly's heart raced as he slowly, very, very slowly inched forward closer to her.

Turning, she stroked her daughter's face lightly as she whispered, "Once we start kissing baby reach around me and find his hands."

"And then what?"

"And help guide them up and onto your mom's tits, sweetie as I suspect he will be too shy to do it himself."

Maybe apprehensive about touching this ghostly figure, Kimmy replied, "Why can't you do it Mom?"

"Because my hands will be busy elsewhere honey."

"Fine," Kimmy sighed.

Finally, after what seemed forever, he was right there in front of her. This close, Shelly's instincts told her, she should dare not look at him.

Closing her eyes, she reached up with one hand. Finding his face, his skin was warm and soft, she carefully drew him into a kiss.

His lips were equally warm as they shared several delicate kisses before he drew back slightly.

"That's nice huh baby? Kissing mommy."

"Nice . . . yes," came the same anxious voice.

Turning to Kimmy behind her, Shelly whispered very softly, "Now baby do what I asked once we start kissing again."

Turning back to him, Shelly's was delighted when he spoke. "More."

"Of course," Shelly breathed.

Their mouths came together again as they shared a much more serious kiss this time.

Taking a deep breath, hoping his hands wouldn't be cold and clammy like, Kimmy reached around her mother. After taking one quick glance to locate his hands, they were hanging limp at his sides, she closed her eyes and reached down to grab them.

Letting out a sigh of relief, his hands were anything but cold and clammy, Kimmy slowly guided them onto her mom's tummy.

Shelly's heart skipped a beat when she felt his hands on her tummy, and then another as they began to slowly rise with Kimmy's help.

With her anticipation growing, Shelly carefully slipped her tongue inside her son's mouth before swirling it around. She felt him, at first stiffen slightly, before relaxing.

Roughly at the exact same time she felt his hands rise up and onto the fullness of her majestic tits, he slipped his own tongue deep inside her mouth.

Confident that his hands, no matter how shy they might be, would now not leave the promised land of his mommy's big tits, Kimmy slipped her own hands under her mommy's boobs as she began to jiggle them up and down.

Shelly let out a long sigh as she felt both her kids fondling her boobs before pulling back. "Do you wanna see your mom and sister kiss again, baby," she whispered to him. "It will be better this time as you are so close to us now."

"Yes," he immediately responded, this time in a voice that was firm with conviction.

Shelly turned her head around to face her daughter and seconds later they were kissing like long lost lovers.

Shelly began to notice, especially the longer they kissed, how her once shy, young son was now practically clawing at her breasts through the material of her sexy bra.

Allowing their little kissing fest to go on for a long drawn out moment, Shelly finally broke it off before whispering to her daughter, "Kimmy, sweetheart, why don't you go ahead and take off your mommy's bra so your little brother can finally see his mom's big tits in all their naked glory."

As Kimmy's hands started to undo her bra, Timmy's hands slipped off and away from her as he took a small step backward—doubtlessly so he could have a nice view when his mom's bra was finally removed.

Wanting to build the tension up some, Kimmy took her sweet time as she leisurely unhooked the first of the triple clasps, and then the second, and then finally the third.

As her bra slipped off and went fluttering softly down to the floor, Shelly heard her son let out a loud gasp as he whispered one simple word that filled her heart full of pride. "Beautiful."

"Glad you like them baby," Shelly said as she purposefully thrust her chest out to him.

Leaning around her, Kimmy peered at her mom's tits before whispering, "God mommy they are so . . . so big." Then knowing it would only serve to ramp things up she said, "Can me and Timmy play with them mommy?"

Playing coy, Shelly answered sweetly, "Well . . . I don't know sweetie. I mean, I probably shouldn't. I mean if anyone found out . . ."

"Please mommy, pretty please, we promise to be nice and gentle with them . . . and I know he really wants to play with them . . . don't you, Timmy? And we promise to keep it our secret."

After a brief pause he replied softly, "I . . . I do wanna play with them."

"Really baby," Shelly said as she reached out and dragged one finger across his cheek.

"See . . . I told you, Mommy," Kimmy said as she wrapped a pair of hands around her mom's tummy. "Pretty please . . . can we?"

There was a fleeting bit of silence before they heard Timmy's say, "Pretty please, Mommy. Pleeeaasse."

"Yeah, Pleasssee, Mommy."

Thrilled at the way they were begging her, Shelly finally whispered, "Go ahead then . . . you guys can both play with them for a bit."

Both of them wasted no time in bringing their hands up to delightfully fondle Shelly's boobs as she let her head loll back while closing her eyes.

They both took turns kissing her, as they assailed her boobs with a wild series of loving caresses. Finally, Shelly pulled back. "I need . . . need to sit down, guys. Too much tequila maybe."

Kimmy took charge now. Hopping off the bed, she said, "Here Timmy, help me guide Mom over to the bed and sit her down."

Shelly shut her eyes, allowing her children to escort her over to the bed before they gently pushed her down in a sitting position.

As she sat perched on the side of the bed, she wholly expected them to both start in on her boobs again with some loving affection so it was a surprise when instead nothing happened.

Opening her eyes, Shelly found both of them, they had taken a step or two back from the bed, just standing there, holding hands, gazing at her.

She tilted her head forward, letting her gorgeous mane of jet black hair fall down across her shoulders, before giving them both her most seductive smile.

Dropping her voice to a quiet whisper she said, "You guys had enough of playing with your mommy's big boobies already huh?"

Shelly watched as they looked at each other briefly, before looking back at her. Their twin gazes, she happily noted, seemed to be focused wholly on her chest.

Another long drawn out moment passed as the raw sexual tension continued to build to almost an unbearable level while Shelly sat there allowing her children to gaze longingly at her tits.

Finally, unable to take it anymore, Shelly broke the silence. "Come on sweethearts, you can play with mommy some more if you want . . . do you want to . . . please . . . play with me . . . play with my big boobies some more . . . pretty please."

Shelly had just time enough to note how utterly surreal this whole thing was, her begging her children to come play with her boobies, before the attack came.

Kimmy nodded at Timmy and then it was game on as they both literally dived on their mother, causing her to fall backwards onto the bed.

What happened next was a blur as they both assailed her tits with dozens of sloppy kisses as she twisted and writhed on the bed.

"Oh that's it babies . . . suck on mommy's boobies," she moaned as in tandem she found each of her boobs being smothered with loving attention, literally taking her breath away.

Finally, the initial impetus of the attack slowed as they, in tandem, began to suckle so softly, so sweetly, so tenderly on her nipples with a pair of adoring mouths that Shelly was soon moaning with soft delight at their loving attentions.

And then she felt a hand slip inside her panties and begin to explore. She quickly deduced it must have been Kimmy's as she could not imagine her shy son being so bold.

Her deduction proved to be correct as she heard Kimmy whisper, "Come on Timmy, slip your hand inside of mommy's panties too . . . she won't mind."

Shelly let out a quiet gasp as she felt her pussy being invaded by a pair of playful fingers, one from each of them, sliding in and out of her now soaking wet cunt.

Combined with the way they were both still softly suckling on her nipples, Shelly was quickly being brought to the edge for what she hoped to be a very grand finale.

As if reading her mind, Kimmy rose up. "Timmy help me position Mommy just right so you can . . . you know."

Shelly allowed them to push and prod her into position as they maneuvered her around so she was facing the footboard on her knees.

"Come on lean forward mommy, use your arms to support yourself on the footboard as you stick that nice ass out for him . . . and keep your eyes shut please."

Shelly obeyed, leaning forward while supporting herself with her arms on the elegant raised carved footboard of the bed.

She shut her eyes as she felt Timmy, with his sister's help, positioning himself behind her.

Her heartbeat fairly trebled as she heard Kimmy whisper to him, "Here let's get these off of you."

In her mind, she imagined Kimmy helping her brother struggle out of his briefs allowing that large bulge she spied earlier to come out and play.

"Oh God Mom, you . . . you ought to see how big and hard Timmy is! Jesus . . . I mean wow."

Shelly, mindful of her daughter's request to keep her eyes shut, resisted the urge to turn around. As she shuddered, waiting to be—yeah—fucked by her son, she heard the ominous sound of her daughter spitting noisily into the palm of her hand.

"Don't worry Mommy I am going to get him nice and lubed up for you."