Boarding School Ch. 04

Story Info
I was falling deeper and deeper under his spell.
1.8k words
4.63
6.8k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the fourth day when I entered I knew the drill. I loosened and removed my tie, then unbuttoned my shirt and let it slide off my shoulders and drop to the floor. Undid my shoes and took them off then rolled down my long socks also taking them off. Standing in my shorts, panties and bra. Reaching behind I unclasped the bra and shook the straps off my shoulder and let it fall down my arms onto the floor. Undoing my pants and zip and letting it slide down before stepping out of them. Then hooked my fingers into the elastic of my panties, slid them over my thighs, down my calves to my ankles before stepping out of them. I stood there totally naked so he could pleasure in the sight of my soft smooth body and totally stiff hard cock.

He beckoned me over to stand close to where he is sitting an proceeded to touch me all over, something I know he enjoys and gets very aroused doing. He loved flicking my nipples. Then cupping my balls and stroking my cock. He lent forward, opened his mouth and proceeded to take it all in his mouth. Oh it felt sooooo good, so warm, so wet, so sensitive, his tongue on my head, up and down the shaft. My 6" cock has never felt so good, so hard. All of a sudden he released me from his mouth, stood up took me by the hand.

"Come with me."

He lead me into his bedroom, which was new to me and told me to lay face down on the bed. The room was pretty sparse, double bed, wardrobe, dressing table, bedside table, lamp and a chair. As I got onto the bed, he got on behind me, between my legs, spreading them apart.

"Good boy, you still have the plug in, how did it feel having it in all day?"

I mentioned how it felt uncomfortable especially while sitting. But it did give me some pleasure when walking as every movement made me totally aware that it was in there and the movement was somewhat arousing as it continually rubbed against the inside walls of my ass.

I then felt a hand on my ass and the other gripping the plug. He slowly wiggled it and rotated it all the time withdrawing it slowly. Because the width began to grow so my hole started to widen. It was a weird, unusual but not unpleasant sensation and then my hole started to close as the plug popped out. I all of a sudden felt empty as if something was missing.

"Lift your hips" he ordered.

This I did and he slid a pillow under me and told me to lower myself onto it. So now my rock hard cock was resting on the soft pillow with my ass slightly elevated.

Then I heard that familiar 'click' and felt warm liquid being poured onto my lower back, thighs and ass, mostly my ass and trickling down crack of my cheeks. Soon hands were massaging my smooth skin, paying attention to my ass. Fingers ran up and down between my cheeks paying special attention to my little hole. Each pass a finger would put pressure on my opening. On one pass the finger slipped in while the other hand caressed my ass cheeks. He was wiggling his finger only up to the first joint. My hole was relaxed from wearing the plug all day. This allowed the finger to go deeper and was followed by a second. The movement was allowing my hole to relax more and as it did both fingers were going deeper, it felt good, so good, not like the plug, solid and ridged, the fingers although stiff were soft and alive.

I then felt movement, his thighs against mine as his fingers withdrew from me. I again felt empty, wanting them back in, as I wriggled my ass as if to tell him to put them back in. I then felt something ridged against my hole. It didn't feel like a plug, it didn't feel like fingers, I knew it was his cock. He lowered himself onto my back and whispered in my ear.

"Now my boy, you are going to give me the ultimate pleasure, you are going to offer your body for me to use. It will give me pleasure but also pleasure you. Not only will it feel good for you too, but you will also get pleasure in knowing that you are being used. Your body, as you know is a pleasure zone, it was given to you to be used by others for pleasure and your realization of this makes you feel good and therefore turns you on. Are you ready?"

All I could do was mumble 'Yes Sir'.

He raised his body up and I felt pressure at my opening. More pressure, more gentle pressure until my ass hole gave way and the head popped in. He rested there allowing me time to get used to the intrusion. It didn't hurt, felt a little unusual, softer than the plug and I quickly got used to it and it felt rather good. He then started rocking slowly back and forward each time his cock was going a little deeper. Then it hit a road block and I jumped.

"That's ok" he said. "This is your second little muscle, when we get through this it will be total pleasure, so I am going to take it easy and go very slowly, it won't hurt I promise."

He then started rocking backward and forward, with each forward movement it hit the muscle, not hard but enough to get my attention. He then reached between my legs and started to caress my balls and perineum, the soft skin between my balls and hole. Keeping up his in out movements and caressing me, I didn't realize he was going deeper with his slow motions because the next thing I knew I could feel his balls against my ass cheeks and thighs. He was fully inside me and I hadn't realized he had passed that obstruction. He stopped and rested there totally inside me.

"How does that feel, does it hurt?"

'No it is ok', was all I could mutter. It was more than ok it was fantastic, my whole canal was stretched to accommodate his cock and it was enveloping it like a sheath, I felt full but it was as if it was meant to be. The purpose of my ass canal was to wrap itself around this cock, this beautiful cock and give it pleasure. I felt so warm, so filled and so complete.

He then started moving, slowly withdrawing his cock to the head then moving it deep into me, very slowly, very gently. Back forward, in out, my canal had got used to it now and the friction felt so good. With each stroke he was hitting, what I now know to be my prostate, and it made my cock twitch, an extra bit of pleasure.

"I want to change positions, move you to the edge of the bed on your hands and knees, that way I will be able to go deeper into you and totally fill you."

With that he grabbed my hips pulling me backwards, his cock still in me as he shuffled off the bed. I was now kneeling on the bed with him standing of the floor, a perfect alignment for his cock and my hole. He then started moving, slow at first, in and out of me. As my ass was getting used to him, the pace picked up. He was withdrawing to his head and thrusting deep inside me to where his thighs and balls were hitting mine. I felt myself pushing back to meet his thrust as if I wanted or needed to get more of him inside me. He kept hitting my prostate and I was approaching an orgasm, I told him as I wanted him to feel the contractions on his cock. I'm cuming, cumming nooowww aaaaarrrrghh. With that he plunged as deep as he could into me and held it there. I could feel my ass gripping his cock in pulses, hoping he was enjoying the sensation.

"Oh that felt so good baby, so good on my cock."

He then laid his body on my back and began pumping me again.

"I won't be long baby, you are so hot and my cock feels so good in you. I am going to pump you full of my seed."

His actions got faster, faster slapping my ass and with one final thrust he grabbed my hips and pulled me onto him to get as deep as possible. He growled, grunted and all but yelled as he exploded into me. I could feel his cock head swell and throbbing against the walls of my canal and a warmer feeling as his sperm filled me. It felt so good, so hot, so right that he was emptying himself into me.

He then collapsed onto my back and in turn I collapsed onto the bed. It felt so good with his hot body on my back, his cock inside me and his heavy breathing in my ear.

We lay there for minutes, joined as one by his cock, two people as one as it should be. When his cock finally slid out of me, he got up and said:

"You stay there."

When he returned I felt another hard object at my ass hole.

"Just relax, I am going to put a plug in you. This one is a little bigger than the last. I want all my sperm to be absorbed by your body. What that will do is adjust your body to wanting more sperm, needing it. Also the absorption will slowly transform your body to be more feminine, less of a boy, having Alpha male seed in you lessens your masculinity."

He pushed slowly but firmly as it stretched my hole. Much wider than his cock, but it finally popped in snug against my ass.

He handed me a new pair of panties and bra, purple this time.

"Now get up and get dressed. Did you enjoy your lesson?"

"Yes Sir I answered.

"I enjoyed it to, it gave me great satisfaction knowing you were offering your body to me to be used. You are going to be my little slut, my little cum slut from now on. You will gladly offer yourself to me whenever I need you. Is that understood and do you accept that?

"Yes Sir."

"I will see you tomorrow night, same time."

I left that night walking funnily, but feeling full because of the fucking I got and the plug. I was completely fulfilled knowing that I wanted to do anything asked to please my man.