Boarding School Ch. 05

Story Info
Realising and accepting my purpose.
2k words
4.54
6.4k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the fifth night, I had stripped down to my panties and bra and was about to unclasp the bra when:

"No leave that, just take off your panties and bring them here." He ordered

I did as I was told.

He took the panties, placing them on the arm of his chair. Then he produced an item of dangly bits of material, which I later found out to be a suspender belt. He held it down and told me to step in it. It was then moved up my legs over my ass to rest around my hips. The straps adjusted to hang where he desired them. Reaching between the arm of the chair and his leg, he produced a pair of stockings, beautiful, sheer, see through black stockings. Taking one he scrunched it down to the toe area.

"Give me one of your feet, you can rest on my shoulders for balance if you wish."

Placing the stocking over my toes, he rolled it on and pulled it up over my calves and thighs. The feeling of that sheer material on my smooth skin was a sensation, something I had never felt before. Cool air, soft against soft, moving up my legs, I was shivering and shaking at the touch. He smiled at my reaction.

"See, it was meant to be. These are the types of clothes you were meant to be wearing, they suit you and feel good on you and look fantastic on your beautiful legs."

With that he attached the top of the stocking to the hanging straps, which kept it tight across my leg.

"Now the other leg."

The procedure was repeated. When he had finished he handed me my panties and made me step back into them. They were pulled up and adjusted so my ass and cock fitted perfectly.

"Now I want you to walk over to the door and back again."

I did as ordered. With every step the soft material caressed my legs, a feeling that was so right so good and as he said, meant to be. I could not have felt more comfortable and would loved to have walked all night for that sensation to continue.

But he called me back to him so that I was standing in front of him again.

"Now were are going to practice what you have learned and you will give yourself to me to be used and to pleasure me. I want you to give yourself to me and worship my body. Kneel down."

As I did, he opened his robe. He was totally naked and his dressing of me obviously had an affect as his cock was hard, ridged with veins full and visible. The perfect specimen was standing straight up.

With my hands running up his thighs, I moved closer, closer to this magnificent object before me. I moved my head in and buried it in his crotch. With a moan, he closed his thighs around it as I used my hair to caress his cock, his balls and thighs. I lifted my head and put my face in, breathing in his warm manliness and exhaling hot breath on everything in that area. It smelled so good and I knew I had to please it.

Lifting my head I saw wetness on his cock slit, put out my tongue and licked it, tasted it and swallowed. So sweet, warm and a delight in my mouth. Licking around the head, down the shaft to his balls, sucking on them while playing my tongue over those life giving objects. I lifted his balls and licked underneath, the smell, taste was orgasmic. I was licking up the shaft to the head which I needed in my mouth when he stopped me.

He stood up, let his robe fall, turned his back and bent over.

"Now I want you to service my ass. Treat it as a god and worship it."

My trembling hands reached out and touch his ass cheeks. I leant forward and kissed, licked all over one cheek then the other. Gently parting them I ran my tongue up and down the crack, breathing it in, it was perfumed not what I expected it to smell like. Each time, up and down I passed over this beautiful rose bud, all hairless and smooth and felt him quiver every time my tongue touch it. I spent a lot of time circling the hole more and more saliva making it shine in the light. Gently applying more and more pressure, it relaxed and let my tongue enter.

Now it was easy to stiffen my tongue and push in, deeper and deeper as far as it would go, swirling it around the opening and depths. He was now visibly shaking from my actions and I was so pleased at the pleasure I was giving him. I then buried my face between his cheeks and moved it up and down in the wetness feeling my nose enter every time it passed that hole. It felt so good, so hot, it smelt so good I could have stayed like this forever.

Suddenly he stood up taking his ass from me, turned and sat in his chair. He then told me to come to him, turn around and bend over, which I did.

"Well done little gurl, you have kept it in.

He had pulled my panties aside and was referring to my plug, which by now I had become quite used to.

"That would have been a little less pleasant that the first plug."

Then taking hold of it, he twisted and pulled the plug gently, again making my hole expand, widen as the large width of the base was trying to exit me.

"Relax"

I tried to and finally my hole gave way to it and became smaller as it left my ass. He replaced it with two fingers, which entered easily, then moved them around. The day with that plug in had left me somewhat gaping. I then heard that familiar "click" but didn't feel any warm liquid on me.

"Now come here and sit down on me, down on my cock. I have only used oil on me as you have been well prepared by the plug. Over time you will not need lube at all as your body will begin to create natural juices of its own when you get turned on."

"Now sit on me."

I slowly backed between his legs and slowly lowered myself. I felt his cock head on my thighs and then between my ass crack, I moved up and down, it felt so good on my skin. He then pulled my panties to one side again. On one pass he guided it to my hole and made a small indent.

"OK sit down, take me inside you."

I lowered myself and the head went in, there was very little resistance even my second muscle was passed with little realisation, but it felt so good to have that cock back inside me. Very quickly I was sitting on his lap feeling that beautiful 7" circumcised perfect phallus deep inside me.

"Now work it, work my cock, worship it with your ass, your pussy, give me pleasure and make it satisfied."

With my hands on his knees, I lifted myself up to just feel the head in me and lowered again taking him deep. His moans told me I was doing a good job. Then repeated, it felt so good filling me then emptying my tunnel. It was easy for me to pick up the pace as every time I did it and it passed my prostate, my little cock gave a twitch and a shock wave through my body.

By now I was now slamming onto him making a slapping sound as my ass hit his skin. I wanted him deeper in me, as deep as was possible, I felt so full, so complete as my canal enveloped his beautiful cock. Feeling something building inside, as if getting close to a precipice, knowing that I was soon going to cum and neither he nor I had touched my cock.

The expectation was intense, so intense, I knew that I would not be able to hold on or stop it, so I told him. His words were slurred by the pleasure I was giving him.

"That is good, I am ready too, you are doing a perfect job."

I was now smashing myself onto him. The slapping of skin was echoing around the room. I was making noises of pleasure as was he.

"This is it, I am cumming." I said.

With groans and grunting he held my hips tightly on my downward stroke and stopped me with him fully inside me and came, we both did. I could feel my canal pulsing on his cock. His cock head had swollen and began to throb. A warm feeling deep inside me as he ejected his fertile seed in me. Deep into me, it felt like it was in my stomach.

He didn't let go of me for what felt like and age, he wanted to exact maximum please from my body on his cock. We sat there sweating, him now with arms around my body pulling us closer. His cock still inside me. It was a moment of pure bliss.

"Now my little slut my beautiful cum slut, do you want to give yourself completely to me, to service my every need, to serve my body with yours whenever I need?"

So overcome with pleasure from what I had just experienced, I would have probably said anything just to have that feeling again.

"Yes Sir."

"Good, now to truly worship me, all of me, you also have to accept my bodily fluids. When these are inside you, your body will absorb them and transform you to need them. Need them more and more until you crave them, do you understand?"

I didn't really so all I could respond with was: "I think so."

"Well let me explain, this will be a true test. I need to pee and I want to pee inside you. You are already taking my cum, this is just another part of me that you need to take, to get used to. Do you understand and are you willing to take it?"

In my dazed head he made sense and I was eager to please and if it made me want him more then I wanted it.

"Yes Sir."

"Good then here it comes."

His cock was not as hard in me now and suddenly I felt a new warmth inside me. It tickled but felt good so good having the sensation of more of his body inside my body. When he had finished his cock slipped out and it was quickly replaced with the plug. A little escaped but the majority was still deep in me. He dried my ass off with a towel and replaced my panties over the plug.

"Now by the time you need to go to the toilet tomorrow, your body will have absorbed most of what I have put in you. This is good and will be the part of your body converting to be a receptacle for me. Your body will change to a point where it needs me and what I have to give. It will crave it which is what I want and you will give it to me which is what you want. Do you understand and are you happy with that?"

"Yes Sir."

What could I say, I wanted what he could give me, I worshiped his cock, if this is what it takes, then I have to do it.

"Good gurl. Now, I want you to wear what you have on all day, until we meet again."

"Now, get dressed and I will see you tomorrow. You have done well and pleased me tonight."

As I left I thought, I have had 5 nights of learning, experiencing and giving total pleasure and I loved it. No embarrassment, no regrets, no guilt just pleasure and feelings my body had never had before. Just satisfaction and total eroticism. I could not wait for tomorrow night.