All Comments on 'Boarding School Slave Ch. 02'

by bonerboy95

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Bi47Bi47over 5 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm😘😘😘😘😘😘

So is he going to start making him wear girl clothes now. With smooth sexy body? This is getting good😍😍😍😍😍😍😍..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cock cage

Lock that twink up. A cock cage would be hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Man, it's incredible story. You really know how to describe humiliation. I hope that they will be next chapters, I'm so curious about Cody's friend and how they both can dominate Tyler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looking forward to more of this story

I'm really hoping you'll write about Cody sharing his roommate with his friend and maybe other friends, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

This is so good can't wait for Chapter 3!!!

joeywhorejoeywhoreabout 5 years ago

This is amazing I can't wait for chapter 3!!!

Rho2212Rho22123 months ago

Great story! Perhaps you could elaborate a little more on the inner conflict of Tyler's feelings between the shame of humiliation and sexual arousal. I really like the ideas of humiliation. Please write more of them.

As an idea: Cody's boyfriend is gay and takes Tyler's arse. They take a trip to the gym at night, where Tyler is tied to the trestle and his hole is first stretched with clubs for rhythmic gymnastics and with a baton for the relay race, before the boyfriend fucks him with his monster cock. Everything is filmed, of course.

I can also think of something to add to the cross-dressing already suggested: Tyler needs to go into town on the weekend to a women's fashion shop and buy some spirt underwear (see-through thong, matching A-cup, garter belt and stockings) and get advice from a young salesgirl (she takes his measurements).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous