All Comments on 'Boat Delivery'

by RCscrudato

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I liked it

one of the best stories I have read on here. and this is the first time I have ever given any feedback. Great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Luving it

Getting virgin 18 year old boi pussy is so good. It is so great to break in their tight little boi cunt. Churning up the baby batter on a second or third fuck with their pussy full of cum from the first times feels so good. Still virgin tight but cum slick and shaped to your cock.

Plus at 18 they want it bad, their mind is getting fucked along with their pussy and they respond so well to being your cum sleeve. And if you work it right you can get them to bring some of their equally horny virgin friends and you get to enjoy a bunch of tight boi pussy..

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 4 years ago
Sexy as hell

Can't wait to hear your experiences on the other couple's boat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice! (Hope it’s based on real-life events... )

Not that she featured directly in the story (i.e. his older sister) but I love the older straight sister/younger bi or gay brother duo: both siblings equally hungry for cock! (And the bit when they pulled alongside the yacht and the guy fucked his wife was hot too.) A really nice story... hope there’s a sequel.

Texland1Texland1almost 4 years ago
Good

Hot but have you ever really breed a virgin before? You need need to give a good long rim job then use your finger to open him up then message the sex spot these will send him over the top with pleasure then you gradually put you penis and then gradually work it till you are fully in then you fucked them. The rim and playing with their ass is so important.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome story!

Absolutely love this story. Would love a fun first experience like this! Can’t wait for chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding. Really really Exciting

Wow. A real sex story that we would all like to live thru. All consensual and everyone hungry for good sex.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 3 years ago
Hottest sex ever!

More men are discovering this kind of sex and really enjoying it.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 3 years ago
Very hot!

Very hot story with great plot twists, excellent physical descriptions and lusty sex!

eb04eb04about 3 years ago

Awesome story! Love the twists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I envisioned myself as Bill. That is my ultimate fantasy! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Extremley HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story... I wanted you to keep writing... Here is next.... Chaz now loves to get fucked raw after he lost his virginity to Bill. He went to find 3 old guys ( 60 years old )to fuck him for FREE. They take turn to fuck him till he can't take it no more....

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman6 months ago

HOT, very believable. really like the idea of the couple contacting Bill and Chaz.

spickockspickockabout 2 months ago

Fantastic storey, well written and kept me hard in anticipation to the last page!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCscrudato@RCscrudato
If I wanted to put information down I would not have chosen that ridiculous name. BUT I also submit stories to storiesonline.net which has a more realistic policy about age. I also post on storiesonline.net (a more enlightened site) under the name, familylove1954.