Boat Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chaz tickled my cock head with his tongue as he replied, "You just like sucking off the hot teenage boy."

"Damn right." And I took all of him into my mouth. I love sucking cock.

I came first, filling the boy's mouth as he gulped me down. He lay back and I moved around to properly suck him to completion. Chaz pulled his legs up, holding them behind the knees.

"Finger my ass Bill."

I extended my hand toward his mouth. He took my finger and slathered it in his mouth until it was wet. I placed the tip of my finger at his ring as I sucked his cock.

"Push, Bill, push it in."

Pressure, then a little more. With a sigh from Chaz, my finger opened his butt.

"Oh fuck, that's nice. More, deeper."

I released his penis from my mouth and drooled a large slug of saliva on my finger. I took him back into my mouth as I slid my entire finger up his ass, feeling his prostate, knowing the effect it would have.

"Oh Bill, so good. Gonna make me cum."

I remembered a trick. Moving my other hand, I pinched the base of his cock as I felt the twitches of his orgasm. Three times his cock tried to shoot before I released him and got a powerful blast of teen cum in my mouth. He came a lot the first time, this felt like twice that. The boy quivered under me. After three hard shots, I felt him relax. I let his penis slid from my mouth. Chaz lay there, sweaty and panting.

"What the fuck was that?"

I laughed, "Trick a girl taught me. Makes you cum harder."

"No shit. Man, I owe you. Wait till next time."

I looked at the clock.

"We're way behind schedule. Let's go."

The wind was running higher, so we were relegated to the Intracoastal for the day. That's slower so we were going to have to run later. Worse, because of the traffic and development, we couldn't be naked. Just as well, we'd be very distracted.

Without thinking, we had avoided sex talk all day, well, mostly. I learned that Chaz was headed for the same college Tara attended and their parents were thinking about buying a condo as an investment and to save money on board.

We talked majors and what he wanted to do. Discussed the houses and boats we saw all day.

I asked about the nudist thing. Chaz was nonchalant. It was the way he was raised, no big deal. When he got to the age of knowing about sex, his parents just sat them down and explained what happens and how men get visibly excited, and in the house, it was no big deal. He explained that he and Tara regularly heard their parents having sex. I had to laugh to myself. Certainly was not how I grew up.

It was well after dark when I found a small bay and we dropped anchor. We were both beat. Driving a big, and very expensive boat up the Intracoastal all day is a lot more work. I went to my cabin, took a very quick shower, and just dropped onto the bed.

I heard the latch on the door and felt Chaz climbing onto the bed. He backed up to me. His young body felt good against mine.

"I hope you don't mind."

I reached over him, placing my hand on his chest and pulled him tight.

"Not at all. Good night."

I don't know why I woke up. I didn't have to pee, the boat wasn't moving. I lay on my back, Chaz laying against my left side, his erection pressed against my thigh. The boy's face inches from mine, his warm breath caressing my skin. I touched my cock with my right hand, rigid. I wanted to wake him, take him into my mouth, hear him groan as he jetted. I turned my head, my nose brushing his, warm breath on my lips. The boy moved and our lips touched.

Chaz pressed his face against mine. I parted my lips and his tongue entered. More forceful than a woman, or his sister. As our tongues wrestled he rubbed his hard, young cock against my leg.

He moved, over me, on top, his arm snaking under my neck, mouths still attached. The total darkness gave it a supernatural feel. Precum bathed my cock and his as we ground our erections together. I gently pressed the top of his head, that thick tousled hair filling my hand. I wanted him lower, his mouth taking me, sucking me. He stopped kissing. His lips brushed mine as he whispered.

"Bill, I want you to fuck me. I want your cock in my ass."

His sister had said something similar, and I had been happy to comply, safe in the knowledge that no quid-pro-quo would be possible. This was different. Chaz rubbed his cock against mine.

"You don't have to let me fuck you. I just want to know what it's like."

"I don't have any lube, you're gonna need a lot."

"I've got everything."

Chaz moved, bumping me, a towel flipped against me, he left, and was back, pressing a tube into my hand.

"Sex lube. I got it at the porno store. Three really old guys offered me a lot of money to let them fuck me. I said no, but I was polite."

I was confused and briefly felt like I had been trapped.

"So, you knew we would end up like this?"

Chaz laughed, "Oh hell no. What I said was true. I've never even thought of being where I am right now, it just happened. Now, I want to experiment. You interested?"

I've fucked asses before, three, with mixed results. Two loved it, one being Tara, after a long and slow breaking in, the third slugged me and swore.

"How do you want me?"

Asking, assuming my interest.

"Doggie."

My hands found his hard body on all fours. I moved behind him, kneeling. I ran my left hand over his smooth hairless skin, warm. My right middle found his star. I massaged, dry for now.

"Oh, that feels so good."

My cock was rigid, wanting, remembering how tight an ass feels. I picked up the tube, squirted a stream on the boy's hole. He twitched, anticipating.

I massaged the goo around his opening, prodding, pressing. Chaz pressed back, wanting my finger, I pressed harder, parting the muscle ring, pausing.

"Ohhhh fuuuck. More."

The tip of my middle finger, just inside. I pushed, the lube making it easy, but still so tight. One knuckle, stop, wait.

The boy, quivering, panting, "More, Bill, stick it in me."

My dry, left hand massaged his young ass as my right finger slid in, steadily, slowly, all in now. I could feel his prostate, weird, never felt one. Chaz gasped.

"Oh fuck, that's good. You touching that prostate thing?"

"Yes, is it working?"

"Oh man, it is. Another finger, Bill, please."

Now, my index and middle, rubbing, pressing. His ring gives and both fingers move in.

"Shit, shit, shit. Oh, that's fucking big."

I pause, two fingers just inside the boy. I move, just a little, twisting, slowly.

"Nice, that's nice. More Bill."

The cabin is warm. I'm sweaty and my left-hand runs over the boy's skin, now with a sheen of sweat. The space smelled of excited men.

I held his hip as I slowly filled him with two lubed fingers. Chaz gasped, and moaned, 'more'.

Reaming him, in and out, twisting, he's open, lubed, ready.

"Bill, stick it in me. Fuck me, Bill. I want your cock."

Fingers out, wiped on a towel, then smearing lube on my erection, a quick wipe and I placed my helmet at his entrance, pressing, spreading. The head of my cock popped inside the boy's asshole. I stopped, knew I had to wait.

"Arghhh, bigger than your fingers, dude."

I pushed, another inch, a groan. His breath coming deep and fast.

"It hurts, but it feels good. That's fucked up."

Another inch, waiting, spreading. His ass is so hot, tight. I want to plunge in, take my pleasure from this boy, but I can't. If I go slow, break him in, this ass will be mine anytime I want it. Half in now.

"Oh, Bill. I'm so full. Feels like I gotta crap, but good. Give me more, Bill. All of it."

If I start fucking him, I won't last. Even in the pitch dark, I can visualize his firm young body under me, yielding, asking for my cock. How did I get this kinky?

I felt it as I pressed in. The head of my cock hit his prostate.

"Ohhhhhhh yesss. There, rub there."

I changed my angle, the head of my cock hitting his prostate, me moving in and out now, slowly, fighting the eruption brewing in my balls, loving the feel of a young, male, ass around my cock, sweaty skin under my fingers, the air hot and tight.

"Cum in me, Bill. I need to feel you cum in my ass."

He's getting tired, beat up, it's time. I slid in deep and let the wave take me as my penis jetted semen into an eighteen-year-old boy's ass. I thought I would never stop.

Done, softening, I pulled back, letting his hole close as my cock left. One more bit of pleasure. I shoved him over with my left hand. He rolled onto his back, spreading his legs. My mouth took him in. So hard.

"Yeah, Bill. Suck me. Take my cum."

In seconds, I felt his young penis twitch, and my mouth filled with his reward, warm, salty, musky, and plentiful. Chaz, gasping, holding my head.

The boy released my head and I reluctantly let his cock slide from my mouth. I slipped off the bed.

In the head, I quickly cleaned up and got a warm cloth to take back.

Dead asleep. I smiled, wore him out. I moved him and cleaned his hole, my hole now. Tossing the cloth into the sink, I moved behind him, spooning, and was out before I knew it.

The dawning sun filled the cabin. Chaz lay, naked and sprawled on the other side of the bed. Such a magnificent specimen of boyhood. I resisted the very strong temptation to wake him with a blowjob.

I was on the rear deck, naked as usual. Since we were alone, I could be comfortable. Chaz came out with his coffee and breakfast.

"You let me sleep."

I laughed, "I wanted to suck you awake, but I was kind."

Chaz took a sip of coffee, "Yeah, well I like sleeping late but I like your mouth on my cock too. Guess you owe me."

I moved between his long legs, "Now a good time?"

Chaz put his cup down and ran his fingers through my hair, "Yeah, that would be nice."

I loved the sensation of this boy's cock growing in my mouth. I was pleasing him. Long fingers caressed my hair as I ran my tongue over the head of his cock.

"Bill, I love having you suck my cock."

I replied with my lips touching his cockhead, "and I love sucking your cock. I want your cum."

Chaz groaned as I took him in, "Oh I love to talk during sex. I'm gonna put your cock in my mouth when you're done. I want to taste your cum, Bill."

As I savored this taste. I wondered how I had gotten here? I loved what I was doing, but it was so wrong. This boy was just an adult, and a boy, a male. If we'd done this a month ago, it would have been a crime. If anybody had asked me a month ago if I would suck a cock, I would have been disgusted. I noticed that thinking was distracting me from enjoying the hard cock in my hot, wet mouth. I could think after the trip.

"Gonna cum, Bill. Pinch it."

I did, and he did. Teenage boys deliver a lot of cum and it felt good jetting hard against the back of my mouth when I released his cock.

"My turn." He said as I swallowed his cum. I looked at the clock.

"I want you to, but we gotta get going."

Chaz headed for the bridge, "Ok, Bill, but I warn you, I may pay you back at any time. I'm really enjoying this."

The seas were calm and we ran at nearly full speed. We were making up for the time lost running on the Intracoastal.

"How does your ass feel?"

Chaz got off the other Captain's chair, turned around and bent over. His hole looked a little red and I loved seeing his cock and balls swinging.

"Howz it look?"

I slapped his firm butt, "It looks like it needs a cock."

He got back in the chair, "Not today. I think I liked that, but it was a lot."

We couldn't keep our hands off each other. I'd steer with Chaz behind me, hugging me, kissing my neck, his hardness nestled in my crack. I'd kiss him, letting the auto-pilot run the boat out in the open sea.


At one point we were gaining on another yacht.

"You want to swing away?" I asked since we were both naked and hard.

"I have a better idea," Chaz answered as he knelt in front of me.

"Um, they're gonna see us."

Chaz slid those lush young lips over the head of my rigid cock, "I know, kinky. You cool?"

His mouth had removed my ability to think, "Why not? We don't know them, right?"

The flying bridge is very exposed. As we came alongside the other boat, I reduced speed and turned to one side. Chaz was on his knees, my cock sliding in and out of his mouth.

A man was driving the other boat. He looked, did a double-take stared. He matched our speed, I cut ours, he cut his. Now it was easy to control the boat while my boy toy sucked my cock. The guy shoved his swimsuit down. He was hard. I was being watched while having gay sex. Another first. I lifted Chaz and took his place, looking to the other boat as I sucked a cock. He was stroking. He was about my age, in good shape, tan with the glint of gold on his left hand. Motion in the saloon below him caught my eye. His wife, I guess, curvy, black hair. She was glued to the window, her hand inside her bikini bottom. I caught her eye and smiled. She stripped off her suit, shaved, now legs spread, two fingers rubbing her pussy, me gagging on Chaz.

She left the window, now she's up next to him, keeling, taking him her mouth as I taste cock.

"Bill, this is so fucking hot. I can't believe this is happening. I'm getting the lube."

Chaz jumped down the ladder and was back in five seconds.

"My ass is ready, Bill. Fuck me for them."

Chaz got on the padded bench at the back of the flying bridge, his hard, young ass sticking up, shiny, waiting. I stopped the boat. They stopped theirs. As I moved to mount my boyfriend, she bent over and he mounted her.

We drifted, ten yards apart, watching each other fuck. He gave me a thumbs-up as he fucked his wife from behind. She blew kisses. Chaz groaned, "Harder, Bill. Fuck me hard. This is so exciting."

We drifted and fucked. I could see that he was close. Suddenly he spoke and his wife flipped around. He came all over her face and breasts. He came a lot.

"Oh fuck, Bill, that's hot!"

He grabbed his wife, turning her towards us as he mauled her nipples. Her hand was a blur between her legs and soon, she yelled and a jet of girl cum shot out between her fingers. It was too much.

"Gonna cum Chaz."

"On my face, Bill, for them."

The boy flipped around just in time. I couldn't hold off and blasted all over his young face. He stood, covered in my cum and I devoured his young cock. In a minute he gasped, "cumming." I let him gush his copious orgasm all over my face. I heard our friends cheering.

Now I was embarrassed. I waved to them and accelerated away.

We had one more night before delivery. In a bay. Dinner, wine, conversation, and sex. Lot's of sex. I fucked Chaz on the deck. He sucked me in the galley as I cleaned up dinner. We sat in the saloon and talked about sex with men. He sat on my lap and we kissed as he rubbed his young hard penis against mine. We went to bed. Sixty-nine until we each came in the other's mouth. We kissed, sharing our spend, and slept like the dead.

The next afternoon, fully dressed, even with underwear, we presented the boat to the owners right on schedule.

Chaz and I were regular correspondents now. We swapped masturbation vids and talked about whether we'd do this with anyone else.

About a week later I got an email from the owner.

"Got a note from another boater. Seems you ran alongside them for a while. They tracked me down from the boat name and the registration number. They'd like you to contact them. Looks like you and your assistant may get some more work."


12