Boat Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison. A small dark French woman. Short hair and short nails. A hug that squeezed the air out of her lungs and an intense searching look. She was engineering, maintenance and another grinder apparently. Omoyemwen said: "If it's broke don't mess about with it, just call Allison -- that includes your heart."

Stuart. A slim oriental. He was the sous-chef, waiter, hairdresser, manicurist, porter and foredeck hand ("quick dumb bastard"). Omoyemwen's comment "If you want your fanny waxed Stuart's your man -- he has a great touch."

And finally Andrew -- valet, waiter, porter and the other foredeck hand. Andrew said nothing. He took her glass and handed it to Omoyemwen. Then just took her in his arms and kissed her. It really was a great kiss. She stiffened for a second then just let herself go. It was a deep intimate kiss. Charged with sexual energy. When he'd finished her legs were like jelly and, if they'd been alone, she knew she'd have fucked him then and there, on the carpet.

When he stopped she rested in the crook of his arm as he retrieved her wine and half carried her to a small leather sofa where they sat.

She spent the rest of the evening in Andrews company and when he said goodnight to his shipmates she naturally followed him to his small cabin.

Monday Midnight

He opened the door to his cabin and bent to remove his shoes before entering -- she did the same. Just inside the door was a small shelving unit where he left his shoes. She put hers on the shelf above. He reached past her shoulder and closed the door and took her in his arms in one smooth movement. He held her close and kissed her again.

She relaxed and went with it. She could feel his cock pressing against her. She didn't think she'd be disappointed. They were about the same height so the base of his cock was pressing directly on her clit as they kissed.

He knew how to get into her dress of course -- he'd picked it out. He undid the hook and eye at the base of her spine and opened the short zip then she felt him untie the bow at her neck. She knew that when they stopped kissing her dress would just fall off her and she'd be standing naked.

When he finally stopped kissing her and released her she dropped to a crouch as her dress fell. She had his belt open before the silk had settled around her. She opened his trousers and eased them down his thighs. Underneath was a small posing pouch. His cock had escaped and all that was left inside the pouch were his balls.

She held his cock with her right hand and fished his balls out with her left. His cock and balls were waxed smooth with the pubic hair on his belly neatly trimmed.

It was a lovely cock. About seven inches, uncut, a good thickness. The helmet was a classic shape with a broad flare. She dropped one knee to the floor and lowered her mouth over his cock.

She could smell the musk from his pubes as she slowly bobbed on his cock. Holding his beautiful smooth balls in her hand.

He waited patiently while she explored him. She could taste his pre-cum. Her cunt was tingling. She knew she was going to spend a good part of the night with this cock inside her and she was keen to get started.

She stood, reluctantly releasing his tackle and they kissed again. They pulled apart and she watched as he unhurriedly removed the rest of his clothes. She lay down on his narrow cot and raised her left leg letting her knee rest against the wall. Her right foot still resting on the floor.

She reached out and took his cock in her right hand as he climbed on the bed between her legs. As he bent to resume their kiss she guided his cock to her pussy. She was already so wet that he slid straight into her to his balls.

She sighed against his soft lips as she filled up with cock. She felt very happy and content as he started to fuck her very slowly and gently.

Of all the penetrations she'd experienced in her short life this was the best -- this was the way. She relaxed muscles that she hadn't realised were tense and gave herself up to the most luxurious sex she'd experienced.

There was nothing urgent or frantic about his fucking. In fact it felt as if all his attention was focused on her mouth. His cock slid smoothly in and out with metronomic precision. Always pressing against her clit on the down stroke. Always stopping with the flare of his knob just inside her entrance.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and concentrated on kissing. Normally she'd have expected some tit action but his fucking and kissing were so powerfully erotic that it didn't even cross her mind.

Her cunt started to tighten on his cock every time he hit bottom so she went with that and started to squeeze his cock on the down strokes. He sped up fractionally and the soft bump of his body on her clit was gradually becoming more insistent, more lingering.

She couldn't open her left knee any further so she drew it up towards her armpit and tilted her pelvis to get more of him inside. He changed the angle of his thrusts in the opposite direction. Lowering his bum and thrusting more upwards. His knob was now sliding over her G spot on every in-stroke

She was squeezing his cock hard now as her orgasm developed. He sensed the change and sped up a bit more. Her orgasm started for real in her pelvis and blossomed through her body. She threw her head back and cried out.

He upped the tempo one more time and started to cum inside her. Six big squirts of spunk injected deep in her cunt. He slowed the pace and stopped banging her clit as she came down and pulled out just at the moment that she relaxed and flopped back onto his pillow.

Not content to leave it there he began to kiss her again. Soft kisses on her closed eyes, her cheeks, her forehead, her chin and her lips.

He straightened her left leg so he could ease her on to her side. As she curled up around the still glowing feeling in her belly he spooned up behind her and turned out the lights. She was fast asleep in seconds.

Tuesday 09:30

She awoke to bright sunlight reflecting off the sea through the single porthole and dancing on the ceiling. Of Andrew there was no sign.

She relieved herself in the small toilet but couldn't work out how the shower worked. There was no sign of her dress or shoes but there was a short silk kimono hanging on the back of the door. It was obviously too small across the shoulders for Andrew but fitted her well so she took it and made her way barefoot back to her cabin.

There she found her dress washed and pressed and hanging in the closet; her shoes in the rack at the bottom.

She had a long hot shower, pulled on a pair of flutter shorts and went bare-breasted in search of breakfast.

In the saloon she found fresh fruits and fruit juices set out on the bar. She could smell fresh coffee but couldn't see a coffee pot.

She sat on a bar stool and helped herself to sliced nectarine and Greek yoghurt. A hidden door behind the bar opened and Stuart appeared with the coffee pot. "Good morning beautiful would you like some coffee?" He poured her a cup without waiting for a reply. "Now how about some bacon?"

She chatted happily with Stuart over breakfast wondering how long it would be before she was sharing his bed.

As she finished her second cup of coffee Stuart said "When you have a moment could you call on Vincent please? He'd like to talk with you."

Tuesday 11:00

She found Vincent in his cabin. He was dressed immaculately as always -- she felt a little underdressed but Vincent didn't seem fazed in any way.

"Good morning my dear -- how are you this morning?"

She presumed that he knew all about her night with Andrew. "I can still walk if that's what you mean."

"Oh Andrew is a very gentle lover despite his size and power... or perhaps because of it. No -- I was asking more generally. How are you settling in? Are you happy with your cabin?"

"I'm not settling in at all! Not yet... I don't know! I'm having a wonderful time here but my life plan never included a stint as a prostitute!"

"This really isn't prostitution. You'll never have to do anything you don't want to with anybody."

"So why did you ask how easily my legs open! Of course you want me to fuck your clients! What else could it be!"

"Let's go and sit on the deck and just chat about things. I'll tell you how things work here and I'll answer all your questions."

"What about the leg thing?"

"All your questions my dear."

When they got to the foredeck there was a small table with a damask table cloth and two chairs. There was a jug of iced tea and two glasses on the table and a small plate of pastries.

"Your job here will be to look absolutely gorgeous, to be gregarious, fun-loving, intelligent and approachable. And you've shown us all that that's who you are. To earn your salary here all you have to do is BE. That's why I offered you the job and you've performed it perfectly so far."

"The leg thing?"

"Ah -- the leg thing. That was in part a barrier -- a test. Ninety percent of women would've just turned on their heel and ran."

"What's the other part?"

"Well, to join us you have to be comfortable with sexuality. Your own and that of others. And your are. Your legs are acceptably mobile. You've qualified."

"So will I end up sleeping with the whole crew?"

"Probably -- but you don't have to. It's just what you do. Let me ask you -- do you regret spending the night with Andrew?"

She glazed over for a moment... "Oh no -- no, not at all. He's..." She trialled off, remembering being underneath him.

"Yes my dear -- he's very special. And he's a little bit in love with you." She blushed. "As are we all because you are special too."

"But I didn't feel that I had to sleep with Andrew, I just wanted to!"

"Yes my dear. That's it exactly. You wanted to so you did. How about Omoyemwen? Did you regret your morning with her?"

"No, not at all. I was a bit surprised -- she's not my usual taste in women but... yes, she's wonderful. I like her a lot."

"And if she asked would you make love with her again?"

"Yes -- if she wanted to. Yes."

"And at our little get together last night -- who did you not get on with?"

"I got on well with everyone. They're a really nice bunch. I had a great time."

"And that's the point. They're a great bunch. It's true. They're wonderful people and they are all friends. And you fit right in. No nervousness, no reticence. Is there any one amongst them that you wouldn't want to have sex with."

"That's not the point!"

"Yes it is. That's why I picked you. Just watching you walk down the quay told me all I needed to know. You like people. You get on with people. People excite you, entertain you. I think it's likely that you'll end up having some sort of sexual relationship with all of them."

"What about the jealousies -- in the end it will all explode."

"Let me ask you this: would you be jealous if Omoyemwen and Andrew spent the night together?"

"No -- I don't think so... No. Certainly not."

"Because you've had sex with both of them?"

"Well no. It's just... I don't know. I just wouldn't"

"How about this -- should Omoyemwen be jealous of Andrew for having sex with you?"

"No! She's a lesbian! Or at least bi... Hmmm. I see where you're going with this."

"Everyone on this boat has had sex with everybody else on this boat -- except you. There's no room here for jealousy. So yes, I think it's very likely that you will have sex with all of them -- but you don't have to."

"So you'd like to fuck me?"

"Of course I would. I've desired you from the first glimpse."

"And you're going to have me? Whatever I say?"

"No -- the question is: are you going to have me?"

She thought about it. Would she really fuck this old guy? How old was he? Sixty? Certainly over fifty. He was very good looking despite the lines on his face -- she tried to guess where he was from. Impossible to tell from his accent. Somewhere Mediterranean she guessed. He was lean despite doing no physical work as far as she could see. She was certainly interested.

"So how many 'guests' do you have?"

Vincent suppressed a smile -- she was definitely weakening.

"Usually one at a time. Sometimes a couple. Very rarely a family. Never more than four."

"And how much time is the boat chartered in a year?"

"Fifty weeks. Cannes is our home port and this is our annual maintenance fortnight."

"Really? I don't see much activity... "

"It starts today. If you go below you'll see Alison up to her tits in the engines. Everybody's going to be working hard for the next ten days."

"Even you?"

He smiled. "Even me -- amongst other things I have to find our other Boat Girl."

She looked a bit uncomfortable: "Is that really necessary? I haven't shared a room since I was twelve."

"Yes it really is. Even for someone as young and energetic as you the workload is too heavy. You would have to sparkle every morning and all day. With two of you you'll be able to have a slower start every other day."

"The thing is Vincent. Although I quite like a bit of female company occasionally I don't really get on with girly types. They really get on my nerves."

"What if I could find a woman who feels the same? Someone as beautiful and intelligent as you? Someone who is the compliment of you?"

"Hmmm -- do you think that's likely? In ten days?"

"Well -- the Storm Petrel V is due in on Friday and Maisie van Eyke is aboard. I think she'd be perfect. There's a couple of things that I need to check first but I'm very hopeful."

"And you think she'll just drop everything and come with you?"

"Sally -- I know she will. You and she will be well suited."

"You know that too I suppose."

"I think so but I need to know a bit more about you to be sure."

"What do you need to know?"

"I am very well acquainted with Maisie's tastes, I just need to be sure that they complement yours"

"Her sexual tastes you mean?" Vincent nodded. "And you'd like to be acquainted with mine?"

"I could prepare a questionnaire for you."

"Or you could just fuck me?"

"That would be your choice to make Sally."

Sally stood up and glared at him. She left the foredeck and stomped off towards the forward cabin. As she went she realised that she was already thinking about it as 'her cabin'.

She lay on her bed thinking for half an hour. She'd been on the verge of signing-up she realised. She would have done if Vincent hadn't mentioned the other Boat Girl vacancy. Had he known it would spook her? Probably. So why not sign her up first and then tell her about Maisie.

But that would be a breach of trust -- it wouldn't have helped her settle in. Or was it just a ploy to get her to sleep with him? Probably not -- he knew how easily she fell into bed with the other two. He could have probably just charmed her knickers off -- not that she'd worn any since she'd sunbathed on the foredeck!

She wasn't getting anywhere so she put on a shirt and went to find Omoyemwen. She was down on the lower deck with Clive. They had every cupboard in the small sick-bay open. Clive was emptying the cupboards onto the couch and Omoyemwen had a clipboard with a thick sheaf of papers.

Omoyemwen looked up as Sally appeared in the open door. "OK lover? We're a bit busy at the moment."

"Oh! No. That's ok."

Omoyemwen could see that it wasn't.

"Clive. Finish checking the expiry dates. I'll be back as soon as I can."

"That's OK Yem -- take as long as you need. We're ahead of schedule at the moment."

She reached and stroked his cheek "Thank's lover -- I'll make it up to you!" Clive grinned and went back to his clip-board.

Back in the saloon Sally apologised to Omoyemwen. "I'm really sorry to interrupt you. I can see what you were doing is more important."

"I take it you've had a chat with Vincent."

"Yes -- he wants to hire another Boat Girl."

"Hmmm yes -- he's thinking of Maisie off the Storm Petrel. She's a lovely girl -- you'll get on really well."

"You've worked with her before?"

"Oh yes -- she spent a year with us while she was writing up her thesis."

"Thesis?"

"Doctorate in astro-physics from Stanford."

"Wow -- Stanford -- clever girl. So she's not going into research."

"Not yet -- I'm sure she will when the time is right. We used to sleep out on the foredeck and she'd name the stars for me."

"You loved her..."

"I still do. We all loved her. If Vincent asks her she'll come back."

"For you?"

"Yes -- for me, but mostly for Vincent. I take it you don't want Vincent to 'check you out'"

"Not really. I've nothing against Vincent but it seems so clinical."

"You should. Even if you've no intention of staying with us you should spend a night with Vincent. He's lovemaking is -- radical -- I never tire of him."

Sally was taken aback. Omoyemwen seemed to her to be quite high on the Kinsey scale. Perhaps she'd misjudged him.

"Sally -- I have to get back to work. Go and fuck Vincent -- you really do deserve it. And if you do I'm sure he'll get Maisie for you."

She stood, stretched up to kiss Sally on the lips and trotted off towards the sick bay.

Tuesday 12:30

Sally retreated to 'her' cabin. She stripped off and looked at herself in the long mirror. She appraised herself dispassionately. She was, she supposed, attractive. With her café a la crème complexion, her long legs and her frizzy blond hair. Her pubes could do with some attention -- perhaps she should call on Stuart.

She dressed again and sat on the bed. Why didn't she want to fuck Vincent? Just because everybody expected it? Surely not fucking him for that reason was as bad as fucking him.

She wanted more of Omoyemwen and she wanted more of Andrew. If she had to fuck the others to keep them was it so bad? She thought of others she'd casually shagged for no real reason. And if she did sign-up who knows who she'd be sharing body fluids with. Given that, was there any good reason not to fuck Vincent?

Besides which there was an unmistakable glint in Omoyemwen's eye when she spoke of Vincent -- and that was intriguing in itself.

And there it was -- decision made.

No time like the present -- she headed straight over to Vincent's cabin and knocked on the door.

"Come in my dear."

She opened the door and stepped inside. He was sitting at his desk making notes in a large bound notebook.

*** Start of Extract ***

"Hello Vincent. I'm here for the interview."

Vincent gave her a warm, friendly smile. "Are you sure Sally?"

"Yes. I believe I am. I'd like to take the job and I'm happy to do whatever's required."

"Happy?"

"Yes Vincent. Now that I've thought it through and made the decision I'm very happy."

"I believe the master suite is vacant at the moment -- let's go and make ourselves comfortable."

She didn't really pay attention to the sumptuous décor, just the huge circular bed. There were no covers on the bed -- just a fitted sheet. She peeled off her shirt and dropped her pants. She stood naked before him arms folded under her breasts, feet apart.

Vincent undressed unhurriedly. He was in great shape for his age, tanned and well muscled. No flab, no saggy skin (of course, she didn't know his age but she was guessing late 50s? Early 60s?).

His cock and balls were huge. By far the biggest she'd ever seen.

"Vincent!"

There was that hint of fear in her eyes that he'd seen so often. He was already semi erect as he walked towards her. "Don't worry Sally -- I'll never hurt you. We have all afternoon."

She sank to her knees and sat on her heels. She reached out with her hands together as if cupping water and lifted his knob to her lips. She kissed the top of his knob then leaned forward and pressed it to her cheek.

"Come to bed Sally."

She stood and took his hand and followed him across the thick carpet. He laid in the centre of the bed on his back. His head cradled on his hands, his feet apart.