Boat Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crawled on her hands and knees across the bed and lowered her head to lick his cock. It rose slowly and majestically to stand vertical.

She sat and wrapped both hands around it. She set about licking the top of it. She failed to get more than just the tip in her mouth. She spent a good ten minutes exploring it with her fingers, lips, tongue and nose.

Suddenly, despite her anxiety, she felt desperate to get it inside her. She got to her feet and straddled his waist. She squatted down and took him in hand. She lowered herself until just the tip was nestled between her lips.

She held the tip at her entrance and rotated her hips pushing down. It took a while before the head popped inside. She leapt up squealing and fell on her arse between his legs.

She jumped up quickly and squatted over him again. It took her a few minutes to get the head inside again. This time she held it there -- her legs shaking.

"Oh god! It's like a baseball bat!"

She held it in place for half a minute then pulled off and fell beside him on the bed -- breathing hard. Vincent reached out a hand and stroked the sweat-soaked hair out of her eyes.

"You don't have to do it all today Sally. You don't have to do it at all."

"Oh yes I do! Believe me I do!"

She sat up and looked at it still standing vertical. The head was covered in her juice. She leaned over and licked some off.

"But not today -- rest for a while."

"Will you cum for me? Please?" She licked her lips, staring at his cock. "I want you to cum on me. On my face."

"Of course I will."

She lay back again.

Vincent sat up and straddled Sally's ribcage, his thighs under her breasts, and started to masturbate slowly. It took only a few minutes. The first massive discharge covered her tits and splashed up under her chin. The second filled her open mouth. As she closed and swallowed the third hit her chin and completely covered her face. A further three weaker spurts filled in some of the gaps.

When he'd finished he climbed off and her hand immediately flew to her cunt. She wanked herself rapidly to orgasm then lay there breathing heavily.

Vincent dressed slowly, kissed her tenderly on the mouth and left her to recover.

Tuesday 18:00

Sometime later Sally awoke from a deep satisfying sleep to find herself still on her back covered in a thick layer of drying spunk.

She stood up gingerly and, without bothering to dress, walked slowly through the boat until she found Omoyemwen. Everyone she passed said hi but nobody remarked on the state she was in.

She found Omoyemwen in the saloon drinking tea with Stuart.

"Look what he did to me!"

Stuart reached out and stroked her cheek. "Wow -- that's so horny!"

"So you're signing up then! Well done!" She reached out from where she sat on a bar stool and pulled Sally to her. She kissed her on the mouth and licked up a bit of cum.

"Hmmm -- lovely! So how much did you get inside?"

"Just the tip -- I'm going to have another go next time I can get him to myself."

"That's the spirit! He was right about you."

*** End of Extract ***

"Why is it so important that I can take big cocks. Am I likely to see a lot like that."

"Oh no. In fact you'll see a lot of very average ones. It's not that. Vincent's equipment is -- a test of attitude. A lot of women just run away. Others have a go and give up the first time they try. Vincent can tell straight away if a woman is up to being a boat girl from the moment they first see it. Mind you, he was pretty certain about you already."

Sally rubbed her breasts and inhaled the smell from her palms.

"Well, I suppose I'd better get cleaned up."

Stuart reached out and took her hands. He pulled her towards him. She stepped into the space between his open legs as he sat on the bar stool. He cupped her buttocks in his large hands.

"Perhaps I could help you with that?"

"Hmmm -- perhaps you can." She turned to Omoyemwen. "Is that ok."

"Yes lover. That is very ok with me. I'll go and see if Vincent's been in touch with Maisie yet."

"Isn't she still at sea?"

"Yes but he's probably emailed her."

"At sea?"

"Oh yes. We have an Inmarsat Wi-Fi hub on board and so does the Storm Petrel. Anyway. Have a good time with Stuart. I'll see you later."

Left alone the two embraced and kissed. Then Sally freed herself.

"I'm sorry Stuart I'm sure you don't want me covered in another man's cum. Let me go and clean up."

She took his hand and led him towards her cabin.

"Don't worry about that I don't mind at all. And this probably won't be the last time you'll be covered in Vincent's spunk."

"Really."

"When we have an older woman as our guest it's sometimes good for both our boat girls to have a subtle hint of semen on their skin."

"Really? So how does that work?"

"Well I'm sure Vincent will explain but basically he'll wank over you both then you rub it into each others face and breasts etc. followed by a light sponge bath to remove the obvious traces and a dab of Anaîs-Anaîs. It works wonders on the libido of the older woman. You greet her with the rest of the crew as she comes aboard and by the time she reaches the saloon and sees Andrew she's hotter than a minx in heat. Works every time!"

They had reached the Boat Girls cabin. She rapidly stripped Stuart of his clothes and they fell onto her bed. After walking round smelling of spunk for half an hour she was desperate for a fuck. An hour later Stuart was completely shagged out. He left promising to send Don in to take over.

As Don entered the cabin Sally opened her legs wide and held out her arms. Don could see Stuart's spunk oozing out of her very well fucked cunt. He dived right in and started to lick it up.

Sally ran her fingers into his hair and held his head. She guided his head as he sucked her clean and made her cum again.

After her third orgasm with his tongue in her cunt she was completely fucked out. She just lay there legs and arms akimbo as he fucked her and shot his load up her.

As he climbed off her he said "Do you want me to send in the others?"

Sally roused herself enough to answer: "Better not -- it would be like fucking a corpse. I'd like to be conscious when I fuck Clive and Allison."

She was fast asleep when Don tiptoed out of the cabin carrying his clothes.

Wednesday 07:00

She awoke the following morning to the smell of bacon. She was suddenly ravenous. She showered quickly and dressed in a knee-length pleated skirt and a big smile.

She found Alison in the saloon. Sally said good morning and Alison gave her a wave from behind the enormous bacon and boudin noir sandwich that she was eating.

Stuart finished assembling it's twin and handed it to Sally.

"Morning sleepy-girl how are you feeling."

"I feel great! Thank you for last night I really don't know what got in to me."

Stuart and Alison looked at each other and laughed.

Alison put a hand on Sally's wrist and said "We know exactly what got into you! Even I can't resist it and I'm ninety-nine percent dyke!"

"How are you getting on with the engines?"

"All done! Thankfully. No more standing up to my fanny in bilge-water for a while. Today we'll be checking over the steering gear and the reefing gear. Do you scuba?"

"Er -- no. Never have... I take it you do."

"Yes. We'll inspect the hull while we're on. I'll have to teach you before we get to the Azores you'll want to be competent by the time we get to the Caribbean."

"Thank you -- yes please!"

"Well I have to get to work I think you and Andrew have work to do today so I probably won't see you again today. Maybe we could have dinner together tomorrow."

"Ahh -- I haven't seen Andrew this morning but yes I'd love to have dinner with you."

Alison jumped off the stool, kissed Sally quickly on the lips and stomped off towards the back.

She was just finishing breakfast when Andrew made an appearance.

"Hi Sally -- get yourself decent. We're going into town."

"Oh -- right. Er give me a moment."

She finished her coffee and headed for her cabin with Andrew following. When she got there there was an outfit already laid out. She took off her skirt and reached for the panties.

"Hold on a second lover. Let me have a look at you first."

Andrew did indeed have a very good look at her. And a good feel. He ran his hands over most of her body, feeling her bones and muscles.

"Ok, get dressed."

As she dressed her told her they were going shopping.

"From now on I'll be giving you a massage most mornings. Stuart will be doing your hair -- upstairs and down. We'll work out the details together when we've got you some clobber."

Wednesday 10:00

Walking through the streets of Cannes with Andrew, Sally felt like a million dollars. Women cast envious glances at her. Men cast envious glances at him. Just as well they didn't know how good he was at making love.

"So Andrew -- what's wrong with my clothes?"

"Sally you have a wonderful dress-sense. There's only two problems. Your clothes are just not expensive enough and you don't have enough of them. Our guests are stupidly rich. If you don't have a few thousand-dollar dresses they won't even see you!" He bent to whisper. "For me you'd look great in a potato sack."

Shopping with Andrew was a delight. Even better than shopping with her best friend in Uni. They went directly to a tiny shop in a back street. Inside they went through to the back where they found an incongruously modern lift. Upstairs they were shown into a spacious private room where she stripped naked at Andrew's request.

A young man came in with a couple of assistants and measured everything about her. He manipulated her breasts and buttocks into various shapes and had his assistants take various measurements.

Then a procession of women arrived with underwear sets. She tried on everything they brought and Andrew selected five that they laid out on an upholstered work-bench.

She complained at one point that the bras didn't fit very well but Andrew said: "Don't worry about that."

After the underwear they sat and had coffee. Sally still completely nude.

After coffee it was dresses. For every dress they brought Andrew told her which pants to wear and whether to put on the matching bra. Between them they selected seven short dresses and five long dresses. Much of which Sally would never have dreamt of even trying on.

They had a light lunch and then it was shoes. She wanted to try the shoes with the dresses but Andrew said they wouldn't have time. So she tried them on naked.

At one point Sally said: "These are very nice but what am I ever going to wear them with?"

So Andrew went and selected a pair of knickers and a short dress. She put them on and had to admit that, however unlikely it seemed, it really did work.

After tea it was shorts, trousers and jackets. By this time she had stopped arguing completely so things went much faster.

Then finally it was swimwear. She ended up with a full range from thongs and string bikinis to tight lycra one piece suits that looked as if they'd been painted on.

Then they were done. She walked out in the same clothes she started with.

Wednesday 18:00

On the way back to the boat Andrew took her to dinner and then dancing. At the end of the evening she was a bit tipsy and very, very happy. Back at the boat they went to her cabin and made love.

She woke with Andrew spooning up behind her. As she stretched she felt him kissing the back of her neck. She turned in his arms and kissed him back. She could feel his cock stiffening between her thighs.

She sighed happily and opened up for him. They made love slowly. She felt content and fully satisfied for the first time in her life.

Afterwards Andrew had to go. His parting words: "Things to do. After breakfast go and find Stuart in sick bay." He kissed her and dashed off.

Thursday 07:00

As she showered she thought about her day. She'd definitely have to talk to Vincent again. She was also conscious that she hadn't had sex with Alison or Clive yet. Just two days ago she'd've been horrified by the thought. This morning she was feeling a bit guilty.

After breakfast she pitched up in sick bay to discover that it doubled as Stuart's beauty parlour.

"I notice you normally shave, have you ever had a wax?"

"Hmmm no -- I'm a bit shaggy at the moment. How do you know know I shave?"

"It changes the hair follicles. If you can tolerate waxing you'll be much smoother and a bit more comfortable. It'll take about three months for your skin to recover from the razor. You normally favour a 'landing strip'? What we call a rectangle cut?"

"Yes, usually. Are you going to take it all off?"

"No, I don't want to do that. I was thinking about a heart cut or pine cut. Are you willing to give it a go?"

She started to undress "I believe I'll do anything for you Stuart."

He held her cheek and gave her a searching look. "Be careful love. There's no room for jealousy on this boat. I'm going to be fucking anyone who asks. Don't fall in love here."

She smiled "I love everything you say everything you do -- can't help it. Now are you going to rip out my pubes or not?"

He chuckled "You're trouble! Now get on the couch and open your legs."

Afterwards he gently rubbed a soothing cream into her skin. It didn't really feel too bad. When she stroked herself she found she really was lovely and smooth.

"How often will you do me?"

"We have to wait for the hair to grow out about four or five millimetres. How long that takes depends on you. Don't worry, I expect to see a lot of your pussy. I'll tell you when I need to do you again."

Sally pressed her hand to her belly and looked down at the neat oval of remaining hair.

"What plans do you have now? Have you got time for a massage?"

"I want to go and find Alison but other than that no plans. I've never had a proper massage, how long will it take?"

"About an hour. Turn over. I'll send Andrew."

She gave herself up to Andrew's strong, gentle hands. When it came to turn over she was amazed she could still move. He finished off with her mound. She was surprised that he could massage her pussy without getting her aroused.

"Ok -- you're done. Rest there for a while." He kissed her belly and left the sick bay.

Thursday 11:00

After she dressed, Sally headed 'aft' -- she'd been listening and picking up the nautical jargon -- she was looking for Alison. She found a ladder over the side so she searched the water for bubbles.

Don came over from the other side. He was dressed in a wet suit. "Ok Sally?"

"Oh -- yes. I was wondering what Alison's up to."

"Under the starboard rail. I'm watching out for her." He beckoned her with a nod and crossed over again.

Sally followed. She could see a small float with a flag on it and a stream of bubbles. There was an air bottle leaning against the rail.

"Shouldn't you be down there?"

"In theory yes but Alison is very experienced, plus it's in shallow water and she's not down for long. It's more convenient for me to have dry hands to make notes and pass her tools." He never took his eyes from the water. "If she gets into trouble I can be in there in nine seconds."

"Really?"

"We have drills. Was there a particular reason why you wanted her?"

"No -- not really. I just haven't had a chance to meet her properly yet."

"Yes?" He grinned broadly and glanced sideways at her for a second. "Well you certainly gave me a proper hello last night."

She blushed. "Was I being a bit of a slut?"

"No lover. You were being one of us. Alison is really looking forward to 'meeting you properly'. Probably for several hours... Can I tell her you're available this evening."

Sally laughed. "Yes! Please do! I'll be as 'available' as I know how."

"Yep! That'll do it." Another quick glance.

"Now piss off lover. I need to concentrate."

"Oops! Sorry -- I'm gone!" And she was.

Thursday 11:30

Her next call was Vincent.

She knocked on his cabin door. "Come in Sally."

She went in. "Have you got a camera out there?"

"No lover. Well, actually there are security cameras everywhere. They are used by the access control system for face and iris recognition but the data-streams are sealed and destroyed after seven days. I have only very limited access. It would not do to have any images of the guests that charter this boat."

"So how come you always know it's me"

"You're the only one on board who knocks."

"No doors are ever locked?"

"Only when we're sailing and then only doors to empty cabins. We have no use for secrets or privacy here. We are all lovers. You might feel a bit exposed at first but once you're used to it you'll be completely at home. I know it!"

"Ah Vincent... I'm here..." She felt a bit flustered.

"For another fuck? Good. A little everyday -- that's the thing. Back to the master suite I think."

She walked ahead of him into the cock-pit.

They both stripped without ceremony and Vincent took up his previous position in the centre. Sally stepped up onto the bed and walked across. She stood astride him.

"I see you've been to see Stuart today -- you look great!" She blushed. "Try the other way round. You might find it a bit easier."

She turned about and stood over him with her bum towards him. She lowered herself down again and located his knob at her entrance. It took much less time to work it inside this time.

When it was in she slowly worked herself down until it was about half in. She felt a sudden stab of pain and pulled off.

"Well done lover! That was excellent work! Now you've got used to having it inside shall we try something different?"

"She snuggled up to him. Yes Vincent -- you've done this before. What's the next move?"

"From behind standing up."

"Ok -- give me a moment. My legs are still shaking a bit."

They lay and cuddled for a bit then Sally sat up and rolled off the bed. She stood beside it and dropped her hands on to the bed.

"Like this?"

"Perfect!" Said Vincent. He walked round and stood behind her.

"Your legs are longer that mine. Move you feet apart a bit... bit more. That's it!"

Vincent stood behind her and pressed his cock into her cunt.

"Wriggle a bit lover."

Sally gave a little shimmy with her arse and Vincent popped inside to a big gasp from Sally.

"Ok lover?"

"Mmmmm -- uhhh"

Sally was so wet that Vincent could slide in easily despite her tightness. He'd taken careful note of how far down his cock she'd got. He clamped his hand around his cock at that point and rested his other hand on her coccyx. He pushed in slowly to the mark then out again just as slowly until the flare of his helmet was just inside.

"Ok lover? Tell me if you need me to stop."

"Mmmm."

He pushed in a bit faster and felt her already tight cunt grip even harder. He waited 'til she relaxed and pulled out. He moved his hand another half inch back and pushed in to his new mark.

She started to orgasm immediately. Her legs buckled and she fell to her knees. He followed her down trying hard to keep his cock still within her.

On her knees, draped over the bed he gave her another couple of steady thrusts. She wailed as she came hard.

No doubt all the boat could hear her but everybody would know what was happening. He heard a distant cheer as he pulled his knob out.

"No! Put it back in!"

Gently he worked himself back inside. He waited while she calmed down. She slid a hand under her body and pressed it against her belly.

"What do you want lover?"

"I want to feel that cannon go off in my cunt."

"You sure? I'll have to fuck you a bit -- are you sure you're up to it? We can try again tomorrow."

"Do what you need to do. I need spunk in me -- fill me up."

He fucked her gently with half his cock. Slowly working more of it into her. She could feel him moving inside and she could feel him with her hand too.