Boat Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was just about reaching bottom with about two inches left to go by the time he was ready.

"Are you ready lover?"

"Give it to me please!"

He gave one more thrust and let go.

She felt her belly inflate with the hot semen filling her cunt and she started to cum again.

He pulled out to just inside her again as his second and third shot filled her completely full. His fourth shot squirted out around his knob and ran down her legs.

He pulled out and shot the rest over her arse. She reached down and covered her cunt. Holding his cum inside her. He picked her up in his arms and laid her down on the bed. He kissed her softly and covered her with a sheet.

"Well done lover. Stay here for a while and rest."

He closed the door on the way out and left her to recover.

Thursday 14:00

After a nap and a shower in the master suite Sally hobbled upstairs to the saloon. Stuart had prepared a salad with toasted peaches and pomegranate juice. There were cold meats and fishes.

Omoyemwen was lunching at one of the tables and Sally went to join her.

"Hi lover -- you look like you've just had another session with Vincent."

Stuart brought over her lunch and a glass of iced tea.

"Yes, how could you tell?"

"You're walking carefully and have that tell-tale glazed look. How did you do?"

"I got about half of it in. Then he fucked me and pumped me full of cum."

"Standing up from behind?" Sally nodded. "That's the best way to get used to it. You'll probably be able to take it all by the time we sail."

"I don't know about that... it's quite an experience though."

"So you've had quite a lot of semen in you since Monday. How are you fixed for birth-control?"

"Oh! IUD -- copper T. I've had it about three years."

"No problems with it?"

"No -- none at all. My periods were a bit full-on for a couple of months but since then it's been fine."

"I run a weekly sexual-health clinic. I'm sure you can see the importance. I'd like you to call in this afternoon if you can."

"Oh -- yes, of course." Sally blushed. "I'm usually very wary of unprotected sex -- especially with casual partners. Somehow you've all slipped past my guard."

"I Know. I does tend to happen. The boat is like a floating aphrodisiac."

"I'm sure I'm ok. I haven't had unprotected vaginal sex for about six months."

"Do you get yourself checked out?"

"Um -- no, not really."

"Not really?"

"Well.... not ever really."

"That's ok. I knew you were clear of the bacterial STDs -- they each have a characteristic smell. We'll do a blood screen for everything."

"Yes -- I suppose you have to do that really. What about the guests?"

"They have to supply a certificate when they book us and I take a blood sample and genital swab on arrival. We have arrangements in all the ports where we take on guests. I can get a full blood screening turned around in three hours."

"That's impressive. Why have you waited so long to ask me?"

"Well, they processed your genital swab Tuesday morning. You'd only had sex with me by then. To be honest I didn't expect you to work your way through the rest of the crew quite so fast."

Sally blushed."Oh! I've been a slut haven't I? I knew it! Don said I wasn't but I knew he was just being kind."

"No lover -- you're not. You're just not used to falling in love with more that one person at a time."

"It is intense. How long have you all been together?"

"Three years -- Alison was the last to join. I'm the longest serving -- apart from Vincent of course -- I've been with Vincent eleven years."

"Really? I thought you were..."

"A lesbian? Yes, mostly. But Vincent... it's not just the cock. He really is a wonderful man. Vincent has found all of us. He spotted you straight away. For him it's like love at first sight. He really did fall in love with you -- for all of us."

"What about the last Boat Girls?"

"Ah yes -- in some ways the life is toughest on the Boat Girls. They can never have a grumpy day. That's why we really need to have two. Also they almost always have a glittering career waiting to get started. They are always so intelligent."

"So who were they -- the last two."

Omoyemwen reached out and put a finger on Sally's lips.

"Gently lover. We don't talk about them much. Enough to say that they were fully part of the crew." She sighed. "I miss them." She looked close to tears.

Sally took her hand and held it.

"Anyway... The Storm Petrel docks tomorrow probably around 14:00. We're all really looking forward to seeing Maisie again."

"She's definitely joining us then?"

"She won't decide until she's met you. But yes -- I can say for certain that she'll be coming back." Omoyemwen finished her tea and stood up. "Anyway -- back to work. Drop by sick-bay when you've finished your lunch and we'll get you checked out."

Thursday 15:30

Down in sick bay Clive took her blood sample and vaginal swab. She was painfully aware that he and Alison were the only two people on board that she hadn't had sex with yet.

"Eh -- Clive. I'm -- ah -- I'm sorry I wasn't..." She ran out of steam.

Clive looked at her and smiled.

"You're done for now you can get down off the couch."

A bit flustered she swung her legs over the edge and stood up.

"There! Whatever you were planning to say it's going to be easier when you've not got your fanny on show."

She felt herself tearing up. "Oh Clive! I'm sorry I've been... I'm..."

Much to her surprise she burst into tears.

Clive gathered her into his arms and stroked her back as she sobbed into his shoulder.

"Clive! I've... I'm... Oh god I don't know what to say..!"

He said nothing. He just held her and stroked her and gently patted her bum.

Eventually she regained a bit of control and fought down the tears.

"Things have moved so fast! I don't know what's got into me -- I haven't cried about a man since I was a teenager."

"Sally?" She pulled away and picked up a bit of cotton-wool that was to hand and wiped her eyes. "Sally...?" She got herself under control and looked him in the eye.

"That's better. Sally -- you and me are ok. You have nothing to feel bad about. Sooner or later you and me are going to get it on. And when we do none of this is going to matter." She looked into him eyes. With all her experience she felt uncertain of her position with this man. "Don't worry about me. I'm not feeling left out or neglected. I have a boatful of lovers to keep me warm at night. Our time will come. There's no need to rush."

She smiled and hugged him.

"But I am going to have to ask you to get your bits out for me again -- you've just wiped your eyes with your swab. We'll have to do it again."

She looked at the cotton swab in her hand and laughed.

"Tonight Alison is all yours -- she acts tough but underneath she's a beautiful soul. Be gentle with her for me." He took her hands and kissed her.

"I will Clive. I will!"

"Now get your cunt out and lets have another go!"

Laughing she climbed back on the couch and opened her legs.

Thursday 16:30

Sally headed up to her cabin intending to get her kit on and go for a run. She'd just got her running shoes out when Andrew arrived carrying a large powder-blue suitcase. He was followed by a woman in uniform carrying another one the same.

"Ah Sally! Your gear's arrived. I'll be back in a mo." He left to escort the delivery woman off the boat.

Sally sat in her cabin looking at the two cases. She didn't remember buying enough to fill even one of them.

Andrew bounced back into the cabin and hauled one of the cases onto the other bed.

"Let's have a look shall we."

He started unpacking the case and laying clothes and shoes on the bed.

"Aha -- this is what we need." He pulled out a pile of underwear and selected a bra and knickers. "If these fit everything else will be ok." He held them out. "Try these on for me lover."

She stood and stripped off her sundress. The pants were high-cut and lacy. She pulled them on and reached for the bra. It fitted perfectly. It gave her a bit of support but didn't change the natural shape of her perky tits.

"That looks good -- bounce up and down for me."

Sally looked up at the ceiling a few centimetres above her head.

"Good point! Let's go up to the saloon -- the ceiling's higher?"

"You're joking right? You want me to walk into the saloon in my underwear and make my tits wobble?"

"Hmmm -- well, it works for me! Ok just give them a bit of a shake."

Sally did just that, shaking her shoulders. The affect was interesting. The bra stopped most of the wobble without feeling at all constraining.

"This really is a very good bra -- I've never had anything like it before."

"No. Hand-made underwear is something else!" He carried on unpacking. "Thanks Sally. You can go for your run and I'll sort out this lot."

"Err -- ok -- I guess." She took off the underwear. "You wouldn't have" Andrew held up a sports bra. "Yes. That's what I was..." Andrew handed her a pair of lycra shorts. "...going to ask for."

She stripped off the underwear and dressed in her new running gear. Andrew handed her a pair of designer shades. "Anything else you need lover?"

"My iPod." She reached for her bag.

"Hmm -- we'll have to sort you out with some ear-buds before we sail." He held out his arms and Sally hugged him. They kissed.

"I feel very spoiled." She could feel his cock against her belly.

"There's no need to -- this is a pretty standard basic kit for a Boat Girl." He patted her bottom. "Now get out of here and let me work!"

Thursday 19:00

She was hot and sweaty when she got back to the boat. As she stepped aboard she heard a two-tone electronic bell bonging away below deck. Vincent popped up.

"Take your shades off lover." She pulled them off and the bonging stopped. "Iris recognition." He ducked back into his cabin.

In her cabin she found that all her new gear had been ironed and stowed. There were three of each of the underwear items they'd picked and two each of everything else. No wonder it took two cases.

Her old gear was laid on on her bed. She stripped off and got in the shower.

When she emerged Andrew was there with a big towel. He rubbed her down. She was beginning to feel very horny as his big hands ran over her body. But she was determined to save it for Alison.

Andrew pulled out a new dress. "Put this on."

"No underwear?"

He laughed. "Up to you lover -- you've not been wearing much so far this week!" He turned to her bed. "Now. Can you go through this and decide what you want to keep out. I'll pack the rest and stow it."

"Stow it?"

"Long term storage -- until you leave us." He looked suddenly vulnerable. "You'll be welcome here for as long as you want to stay. But you're a Boat Girl. You'll leave in the end. Go back to your life. Start your career. Get a better offer from another boat." He shrugged. "It happens... so I'll stow your gear for you. In the mean time we'll have a lot of fun." She'd never seen him look vulnerable before. "I'll leave you to it."

Sally sat on her bed. Was this really the life she wanted? Could she really do this? All she knew was that, at that moment she wanted Andrew. She thought about following him but stopped herself. She'd have to exercise a bit of self-discipline or she'd spend all-day everyday just having sex.

Thursday 20:00

Sally walked into the saloon. Don was behind the bar. He saw her enter and poured a glass of wine. Alison and Clive were sitting at the bar chatting and laughing. She walked up and Don handed her the glass.

They turned to greet her.

"Well here's our girl!" Clive put an arm around her waist and drew her close. As she stood between them Alison put her arm around her waist as well.

"We were just about to eat would you join us?"

"Of course! What are you having?"

"Don't know -- Don hasn't told us yet."

Don looked at her across the bar. "Fish, flesh or veggie?"

"Ooo -- fish tonight please."

"You three go and sit -- I'll bring your food over."

They moved to a low table in front of a sinuous white leather bench. Sally sat behind the table and the other two sat either side of her. Allison on her left.

"So how's the maintenance going?"

"Almost all the mechanical stuff's done. I need to get up the mast and check out the standing rigging and stuff. Then we're going to get all the sails out and check them over."

"Sounds complicated. I never was much good with mechanics."

Don came over with three plates.

"Here we go. Steak for Alison. Sea bass for Sally... and for Clive. Anything else you need."

Alison answered -- "Just you lover."

Don chuckled "I think you've got your hands full already!"

They chatted easily over dinner. Sally was relaxed and happy between the two of them. They both touched her frequently. After Stuart cleared away their plates Clive and Alison held hands under the table. Their joined hands resting in Sally's lap.

Alison glanced at the ship's clock above the bar.

"Well -- busy day tomorrow." She kissed Sally on the lips. "Would you mind very much if Clive joins us?"

"No -- not at all! I thought you'd want an all girls night." She snuggled up to Clive. "You're very welcome." She said and kissed his mouth.

Alison started to caress Sally's thigh under her skirt.

"You're right -- I am a lesbian by choice but any of my male lovers can stick his cock into any of my holes any time he wants."

Sally turned to Alison and their lips met in a deep kiss. She felt Clive's hand on her other thigh and opened her legs. Both hands move up and met at her bare pussy.

Clive said: "Come on you two -- let's get horizontal."

All three stood. Sally looked around. "Where?"

Alison took her hand and pulled her towards the stern. "The main suite's still available until Wednesday. Let's make the most of it.

Thursday 22:00

Someone had changed the sheet on the huge circular bed. There was no sign of all the cum that had leaked out of her that afternoon.

Alison stood in front of her and Clive behind. They took hold of her hem and lifted her dress over her head. Alison lifted her head to be kissed and held Sally's bum. Clive fitted his hardening cock between her buttocks and held her breasts. Sally was the meat in their sandwich.

Alison tugged on Sally's bum and the three walked in step until the bed hit the back of Alison's knees. She fell backwards on the bed. Sally bent at the waist and snogged her.

Clive found his cock just on a level with Sally's cunt peaking out through the gap at the top of her thighs. He was sorely tempted to shove it in. But tonight was Alison's and he thought she should have a taste of Sally's juicy cunt before he fucked it.

Sally could feel his cock between her cheeks. She rubbed her bum up and down his shaft. She'd've been very happy for him to fuck her but he wasn't playing fair!

She broke the kiss and looked over her shoulder.

"Why aren't you fucking me?"

"I will but you should offer your pussy to Alison first."

"Hmm -- good idea. Sally backed away and knelt on the carpet. She trailed her nipples down Alison's body and kept going until her mouth was over Alison's cunt -- she snogged it. Clive climbed onto the bed and started snogging Alison."

Sally didn't eat pussy very often and tended to forget how much she enjoyed it. This was her second time in four days and Alison's cunt was small and neat "A very pretty pussy." she thought.

"Oh Sally! You are making me feel so good. Keep doing that and I'll cum all over your face."

Sally kept going with enthusiasm. Alison wasn't quite a squirter but even so there was a lot to drink-up when she came.

Clive said "Save some of that for me!" and crawled down Alison's body for a kiss. As she snogged Clive and fed him some of Alison's cum she could feel the movement as he slowly fucked Alison's mouth.

She broke the kiss. "Are you going to cum in her mouth?"

"Don't know." He lifted his chest and looked between their bodies. "Do you want me to cum in your mouth lover?"

Alison pushed Clive's hips and he pulled out. "you're always welcome to cum in any of my holes but maybe you should give Sally a bit of cock."

"What do you think? Would you like some?"

"I'd love to have some. Where do you want to stick it?"

"Do you take it up the bum?"

"Haven't for a while but you can have it if you want. I ought to go and empty first though."

"Well let's leave that for another day then."

Alison pushed Clive's left hip and toppled him onto his back.

"Whoa! Steady on girl!"

"Sally -- come and sit on my face while Clive fucks me."

"Err -- ok. Yes"

Clive knelt and positioned himself between Alison's legs. She reached down and took hold of his cock. "Sally -- watch me take this lovely cock."

Sally knelt astride Alison's chest and lowered her cunt to the French woman's lips. She watched intently as Alison guided Clive's cock into her cunt.

As Clive sunk his cock into Alison he leaned forward to kiss her wet mouth.

Sally felt Clive's tongue in her mouth and Alison's in her cunt. Both moving in time to Clive's cock sliding in and out. She had the spooky illusion that Clive's cock was penetrating her through Alison.

She'd had a few threesomes before mostly with two guys -- the twin brothers had some pretty good techniques -- but this was a new experience. She realised that if she concentrated hard on what Clive was doing to Alison she could probably time her orgasm to synchronise with the other woman.

She cupped her breasts and rubbed her nipples to help control the progress of her own arousal. She could feel the increasing urgency of Alison's tongue in her cunt. She could feel the impact of Clive's thrusts as he rammed his cock into Alison and his tongue into her mouth.

They were all going to cum together.

She pinched her nipples hard and let her orgasm spread through her. Alison began to buck under her as she came on Clive's cock. Clive buried himself deep into Alison and shot his wad.

Clive broke their kiss and she flopped forward on top of Alison. She could see the foamy pussy-juice around the base of Clive's cock as he slowly withdrew.

She opened her mouth and he slowly slid his cummy cock into her mouth. The taste was so sexy she almost came again. She sucked him clean and as he withdrew again she dropped her mouth on Alison's cunt and ate the rest of Clive's load while she gave her new lesbian lover a huge orgasm.

She went to sleep on the big bed with Clive on one side and Alison on the other.

Friday 08:00

Sally woke up on her back with her legs apart. Her right arm was under Alison's neck. Her hand was cupping Alison's right breast. Her left arm was above her head.

Alison was on her side pressed against her. Her cunt was pressed against Sally's hip-bone. They gazed into each other's eyes.

"Clive was just about to fuck you awake!"

She turned to look at Clive kneeling between her open legs. His cock was wet and ready. "If I pretend I'm asleep will you fuck me anyway?"

Clive smiled and slid his cock smoothly into her. She turned her head back to Alison. They kissed tenderly as Clive fucked her gently.

Clive's fucking was slow and lazy. She loved the feeling but knew she wouldn't cum.

"Don't wait for me lover -- just fill me up."

Afterwards the three of them showered together in the en-suite wet-room, soaping and caressing each other.

Friday 09:00

Sally breakfasted with Clive. Alison was up on deck rigging her equipment for her climb up the mast.

Vincent came by. "Do you mind if I join you?"

They both smiled -- they all knew it was a ridiculous question.

He sat down. "How are you feeling this morning?"

Sally answered - "I'm very happy -- I've never felt so happy. I've never felt so welcome... or so desired. Thank you Vincent. You have given me a great gift"