Boating Weekend

Story Info
Wife had a surprise, and then turned it on me.
8.3k words
3.94
27.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers

My wife and I have a normal marriage and we have been married for over 30 years. I have a high stress job, own my own company and make literally thousands of decisions every day so when I get home, I don't really want to make any more decisions. Just tell me what to do and let's go do it. I have a kink in that I like to be teased and denied. She has resisted this, but has started to come around lately. It hasn't been in her comfort zone, but every once in awhile she can tell I really need a stress release and we will have a kink weekend. She could tell that I was in need of one of those weekends and laid her plans. She really enjoys herself, in more ways than one, on these weekends.

Our son, who is 24, was coming up for the weekend to our summer cottage to do some fishing and boating. He asked if he could bring some friends and of course I said the more the merrier. We like to entertain and we hadn't seen him in months as he was busy and working two jobs. Beer and barbecue would be fun and he has good friends and it would be nice to get some fishing in as well. I was unaware that she had planned this to be a kink weekend when I spoke with him. However, that would play right in to her plans that she had for me, as I would find out later.

We got to our cottage early and after dinner, she told me to go put my chastity device on and come back down so she could lock it on me. I did as directed and returned to the kitchen for her to lock it on me. Whenever she does this, I never know if it will be on for twenty minutes or twenty hours. That's what makes it exciting. She knew I needed this.

I handed her the lock and she said, "No, I'm not using that one. You may have made an extra key for it. I will use my own lock." With that, she locked it on and continued, "The key is at home, so you are locked in until we go home on Sunday. You look like you could use a kink weekend, so that's what this shall be."

We started to play some board games and card games and drinking. I forgot to mention to her that our son was coming with friends. To say she was pleasantly surprised when he walked through the door is an understatement. She looked at me with a smile and a wink and I knew I was in trouble. While she was happy to see him and his friends, this would definitely change her plans for me for the weekend. As she hugged and welcomed them all, I knew things had just turned upside down for me.

We were both pretty messed up from drinking margaritas and playing board games. I recognized one of his friends from hunting camp, but the other two I did not recognize. He introduced them as they were people he knew from the golf club he worked at. One was TJ and the other, probably the largest man I have ever seen, was David. He was six feet six and weighed 310 pounds and black. As it turns out, David was on the NFL team in the town that my son lives in and they met at the golf course and he just wanted to come up and hang out before training camp. Once that kicks in, his life changes dramatically.

My wife asked to speak to me upstairs in private real quickly. "I didn't know they were coming? Did you? Doesn't matter, you won't be. You know the rules. When there are other people in the building, you aren't allowed to orgasm so I am glad I locked you up. This way you can't sneak off and take care of yourself. I, on the other hand, can and will be having orgasms this weekend. Jim brought some friends and I intend to have some fun, just like at hunting camp last year. Remember how much fun I had then? You even seemed to enjoy yourself, although not the same way as I did."

I remembered what happened on that weekend, and while I was aroused, I was also nervous. I spent the weekend in chastity and she had lots of fun with our sons friends. They actually came up without him and a good time was had by all. Actually, some more than others.

My wife was down to just a bikini top and short shorts as it was hot. She has a very funny sense of humor and can be quite forward, especially when drinking. At 51, she can still turn heads. She is slender, a little soft in the middle, tight ass and long legs and nice C cup tits. She is a great hostess and made sure that they all had drinks immediately so they could catch up. She was not shy with her flirting and innuendo, which caused my son to drink faster than he should have and he decided to go to bed early as he wanted to take them fishing in the morning.

We decided to play a card game called 31. It's pretty easy and works well when you have been drinking. Everyone starts with three chips and you try and get as close to 31 all of the same suit with three cards. When you think you are close, you knock and try and catch someone else being lower than you. If you are the lowest, you pay a chip to the pot and when your chips are gone, you are out.

We played a few hands and it was pretty even, but then my wife started to lose and she was all out of chips. She asked if she could play on her honor and we said sure. She lost the next hand and I said, "Well, you lost, what do you suppose we do now? You are out of chips and just lost your honor play."

She gave me a look as if to say, really, and then said, "If I take my shorts off as payment for me losing that hand, will that get me another hand?"

The guys were stunned and didn't answer, so I said, "Sure. I think I can speak for everyone."

With that, she got up from the table and turned away. She undid her shorts and slowly and deliberately worked them over her hips and slowly started to remove them as she made sure to bend over showing us all her tight ass. She got them all the way down to her ankles and then quickly pulled them up and turned around. All of us were staring at her ass and with how quickly she turned around she caught us all staring. "Are you sure this will be alright and I can play another hand if I take my shorts off?"

The consensus of the table was definitely yes this time.

She turned around again and started her little show one more time, only this time she didn't stop and pulled them all the way to the ground and stepped out of them. She then tossed them over on the couch and adjusted her thong, making sure we all watched as she pulled it out of her pussy. "Sorry about that, just getting comfortable."

She sat back down and we dealt the next hand. As luck would have it, she lost again. Not sure if she was doing it on purpose or not, but she didn't even have two cards of the same suit. Without even hesitating, she stood up again and turned her ass to the table, ran her fingers into her thong and started to remove it over her hips. She got it halfway down and turned around facing the table and said, "Can I play one more hand if I take my thong off?"

Again, the consensus of the table was yes.

She didn't turn around this time, but rather stayed facing the table and slowly worked her thong the rest of the way down her legs totally exposing her pussy to all of us. As we were all mesmerized, she said, "I sure hope I don't lose again as I will have to take my top off then." She then sat back down and acted as if nothing was happening. She was pretty smart because when she sat back down, we couldn't see anything, although we knew that she was naked beneath the table.

We dealt the next hand and she didn't have the lowest hand so she didn't have to take her top off. However, the next hand she did have the lowest hand and the guys got pretty excited at the fact that she would be taking her top off. She stood up to make sure they got a great view of her pussy. She reached behind her back to take off her top and just as she was undoing it, she turned around so she was facing away from us, showing us her ass, and then tossed her top over on to the couch with the rest of her clothing. As she turned back around, she kept her hand over her tits prolonging the wait. She looked all of us up and down and said, "I can tell by the bulges that you guys are looking forward to this." She removed her hands and put her arms up in the air as if to say ta da and gave us all an unobstructed view of her tits and whole front of her body. "Well guys, I guess I'm going to bed as I have no clothes left to wager with. I sure hope my luck is better tomorrow fishing and with cards. If this happens again tomorrow, I'm not sure what I will do to pay my debts." She looked at me and said, "Are you coming to bed?"

As she walked across the cottage to the stairs to go to our bedroom, every eye was locked on her as she wiggled and jiggled her way across the room. "See you boys in the morning." She waited for me at the bottom of the stairs.

The three of them retired to the bunk room and my wife and I went upstairs to ours. As she was walking up the stairs in front of me, I could see her juices were flowing and I could tell she was enjoying this. She turned around and was watching as i was fidgeting with my chastity device. "Well, well, well. Looks like the little guy wants to come out and play. Would you like to earn some brownie points and maybe earn an early release?"

"Yes I would."

As she got to the top of the stairs, she sat down and then laid back with her legs hanging down a couple of the steps. "Well, why don't you service me before bed. Showing myself off to those young guys got me wound up and really wet. You won't be able to fuck me, so you might as well eat me out. At least I will get to have an orgasm tonight."

"Seriously? You want me to eat you out right here on the steps? What if one of them comes out to get another drink or something?"

"Don't care. You want points, you need to follow orders. Or not. But if you don't, then there is no way you will get out early this weekend. This is your only chance."

Knowing what I had to do, I started to go down on her right there at the top of the stairs. This wasn't anything new and I enjoyed doing it, but, it wasn't what I wanted to be doing by any means. However, I was going to make sure that she enjoyed it and I gave her an orgasm as that was the only way to possibly get an early release. I licked and sucked for all I was worth and serviced her as best I could. I thought she was getting close and she pulled my head tight to her pussy and said, "Deep. Stick your tongue in deep and finish me off!" I did as she said and when her orgasm hit, she didn't let go of my head and held me tight right there riding wave after wave of her orgasm to completion spreading her juices all over my face.

As she recovered, she said, "That was great. Probably your best yet. Let's get some sleep as I think tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Who knows, maybe tomorrow I will have a nice cream filling for you. It's a nice way to finish the day. Brings us closer, don't you think?"

I had an epiphany and remembered she said the key was at home. How could I get an early release if the key was at home. I said, "Wait. I thought you said the key was at home? So how will I get an early release?"

"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. That's a chance you'll have to take if you possibly want an early release before we get home. Follow orders and maybe the key is really here."

As we drifted off to sleep, I could hear them talking in the bedroom downstairs. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but I'm sure it had to do with the show my wife put on for them and the fact that they probably just heard her orgasm at the top of the stairs.

I awoke the next morning and got the coffee going and started with the bacon and eggs. The smell woke everyone. My son was up and out the door before even eating. He was out on the dock trying to catch the first fish of the day. My wife hopped in the shower before the guys came out of the room. While she was showering the guys came out of the bedroom and were sitting around looking at their phones and waiting for breakfast.

When she came out of the bathroom, she was wearing the customary wrapped towel. It was rather short and she was surprised seeing the guys as they weren't up when she went in. The towel came open in the front because it was so small and with each step she took, her pussy was clearly visible.

She came in to the kitchen to give me a kiss and dropped her brush on the floor to get everyone's attention. She bent over to pick it up, making sure to give the guys a nice show as she knew they were all watching her. As she stood back up, I grabbed the towel and yanked it off of her leaving nothing to the imagination.

"Good morning, boys. Hope you slept well. I know I did," she said. "Where's Jim? He doesn't need to see me naked?"

"He's already fishing off the dock."

She looked out the window and confirmed that he was and then she felt a little better and wasn't so shy. As she walked across the room, she made sure to walk in front of them so they could see everything. As she stopped at the bottom of the stairs, she said, "I hope you boys are up for some fun today. The fishing should be good and there may even be a party out on the sandbar this afternoon. Hopefully you will all "cum", as she put air quotes around the cum in her sentence as she walked up the stairs.

After breakfast my son said, "Why don't we have a fishing contest today. I'll take Mark in the fishing boat and you and mom can take David and TJ in the pontoon. We'll see who can catch more fish."

"Ok. But you picked the teams, so I get first pick of fishing spots. We'll take the slough. It's quiet, secluded and lots of fish. You go somewhere else," I said.

My wife went upstairs and changed. She wanted to work on her tan while fishing. When she came down, she was wearing a bikini top that I hadn't seen before that was very revealing and a bottom that was a boy shorts type swimsuit.

"When did you get that suit?"

"Just recently. I thought it would come in handy at some point and this is it. I love teasing you and this should do the trick nicely."

As we pulled in to the slough, she went to the bow and was getting ready to lower the anchor. She bent over the side to reach down and grab it, giving us all a great shot of her ass as the shorts really didn't cover much. I noticed the two guys, TJ and David were fixed on staring at her as she bent over the side dealing with the anchor.

TJ and I got our fishing poles ready quickly and started fishing. We were taking it seriously.

My wife stood in the front of the boat, where she had lowered the anchor, and kept her ass facing us. She reached in to her new suit and slowly started to pull it over her hips and down her legs revealing the fact that she had a thong suit on underneath. She made no attempt to hide that fact from any of us on the boat. She then removed her top and showed her beautiful tits. They glowed white compared to the rest of her body.

She grabbed the sun tan lotion and walked over to David and said, "Seeing as you don't have worm stuff all over your hands yet, could you please put some sunscreen on me? I want to make sure everything gets covered, especially my boobs and ass."

David started with her back and quickly moved to her tits. His massive hands had no problem spreading the lotion all over her and he definitely worked her over in the process. He would gently, but firmly pull her tits and spread the lotion to her nipples. He would then squeeze and tug them to ensure they were being covered evenly. It was very erotic watching his huge black hands gliding all over my wifes' body, especially her glowing white tits.

She was really getting in to it and allowed herself to moan and lean back in to him.

TJ hadn't seen what was happening until she moaned, but then he was watching intently as David continued working her over.

David then had her stand up on the bench so he could do her legs without having to bend over. He started at the tops of her thighs and worked his way down each leg, making sure to not miss a spot. As he was doing that, she stood in the sun and allowed herself to feel its' warmth and had no inclination to cover her tits. When he finished her second leg, he turned her around and said, "I should make sure to get your ass too. We wouldn't want that to get burned, now would we?"

"Absolutely not. That would be bad."

He started to rub her ass with the sunscreen and she instinctively bent over and leaned on the back of the bench to make it easier for him to reach. He was using both hands rubbing and spreading it all over her ass. As he continued to work it all around, he gently pulled her thong down and said, "I want to make sure I get between your cheeks too. In case your bottoms move or something."

She moaned her agreement.

As he started to apply a little pressure and spreading her cheeks, she was definitely getting aroused. He could sense this and after circling her anus several times, each time getting more insistent, he slid one of his thumbs in. With how large his hands were, his thumbs were equally large and she absolutely loved the sensation of being penetrated in her ass. He worked it all the way in and then started to fuck her ass with his thumb. It didn't take long and she had an orgasm standing on the bench with his thumb in her ass while TJ and I watched.

After she came down from her orgasm, she looked at David and said, "Thank you for that. Now I can lay wherever I want and not worry about getting burned."

"No problem, ma'am. It was my pleasure." With that, he turned and started fishing.

She got down from standing on the bench and laid down. "I'll be over here working on my tan, honey. You have fun fishing," she said to me.

TJ was stunned at what he had just witnessed, but was also very aroused by the prospects of the day. My wife looked over at him and saw his predicament as he was sporting a hard on under his swim suit. "Oh sweetie, why don't you come over here and I'll take care of that for you," she said. As he was walking towards her, she looked over her shoulder at me and gave me a wink knowing all too well that I was under her control.

He walked over and pulled his suit down and allowed his hard cock to pop out. She sat back up on the bench and proceeded to pleasure him with her mouth. She didn't take long to have him pumping his cock in to her mouth. TJ let out a loud moan and held her head tight to him, forcing her to swallow his whole load. When he finished, she said, "You didn't need to hold my head there. I was going to swallow all I could anyway. I always do," as she looked at me knowing that I know that she hardly ever swallows.

She laid there tanning and the three of us began fishing. It was a real hot day and the fish were biting like crazy. We were really pulling in the panfish as my wife laid with her ass on display for the boat to see. I went over near her and started to fish and she whispered up to me, "How's the little guy doing in his cage? Based on how much you fidgeted last night going up the stairs, I bet he's really straining against his confines today?"

"Yep, he is. Do I really have to wear this all weekend?"

"Yes you do. I don't know why you like when I do this, but I'm going to really enjoy teasing you and being satisfied this weekend. Maybe if you do everything I ask, you can have an early release. I may or may not have the key."

After about an hour, we decided that we should head back to camp and grab a cooler as the day was getting quite hot. I had my wife go to the front of the boat and pull the anchor giving all of us a great shot of her ass. She pretended to struggle, but was able to pull it up eventually. Knowing the effect she was having, she really took her time and made sure to lean way over.

As I started to head for open water to head across the bay to camp, she didn't cover up and talked with the boys while sitting in just her thong. Her boobs were out on display and they couldn't take their eyes off of them. When we reached the dock, she had to lean way over the side to grab the dock and this allowed her boobs to swing freely and her ass was up on display nicely. .

Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers