Boating Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they had departed, my wife beckoned me over to where she was sitting. As I approached, she opened her bathrobe and climbed up on the table and spread her legs.

"I have another camp breakfast for you. David gave me another load this morning for you to clean up. I have enough in me, especially if you want to put one in me too. I did find another key under the bed this morning. If you do a good job, we'll try that one and see if you any better luck. I forgot that I took it out last night to try and give you better odds."

I proceeded to sit on the chair and moved in to do my cleanup duties. She does like when I do this now and leaned back and put her feet up on my shoulders. This really exposed her pussy and I could see the surprise already starting to come out. I knew I didn't want to do this, but I also knew I couldn't resist. I started at the bottom and licked her pussy all the way to the top, just like an ice cream cone. When I found her clit, I spent a few extra seconds on it licking and flicking with my tongue. I did this several times and had her writhing in no time at all. She had another fantastic orgasm and squeezed all of David's cum in to my mouth again.

As she came down, she handed me the key and said, "Here you go sweetie. I sure hope you can get it hard enough to fuck me in the ass."

I inserted the key and it wouldn't turn. "Are you sure this is the key?"

"That's weird, I could swear that was the key."

"Didn't you try it before locking this on me?"

"No. It slid in and I figured it would work. Sorry honey, I guess you will have to wait until we get home for your release. We should finish cleaning the cottage so we can get going. I hope I'm not too sore by the time we get home to let you cum in my ass."