Boating Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll go fill a cooler," She said. As she walked up to the cottage, she really took her time and gave us nice long looks at her ass which was highlighted by her thong. As she walked back carrying the cooler full of beer, her tits swayed and moved rather nicely and by the time she got back to the dock, David was watching her intently, as was TJ and I.

We shoved off and she started to put her top back on and I headed towards a different spot on the lake. David, said, "If you put your top back on, then you should take your bottom off. We need some sort of show and now that we've seen how nice your tits are, we should see the bottom. You didn't stick around last night after you lost, so I want a closer look."

"Um, no. We're going out in to the main part of the lake and other boats will be able to see."

"We don't get that close to other boats and if you take your bottoms off and stay low, no one will see," I said.

She hesitantly took off her thong and David grabbed it out of her hand quickly and said, "I'll hold on to this to make sure you comply. In fact, why don't you come over here and sit on my lap. That way no one will see you don't have your bottoms on."

As she turned around to face him, she could see that he had already taken his shorts off and was sporting quite the hard on. It was what I expected. Large and black and growing rapidly. "What do you want me to do with that?" she said.

"You can use your imagination, but if it's inside of you then it won't get sunburned. Might want to hurry, we are coming up on another boat."

She turned around and backed towards him and slowly lowered herself onto his rock hard black cock reverse cowgirl fashion. It was't easy as it was so big, but she managed to get herself settled on it just as the other boat went by. Just as she lowered herself on, she looked me in the eyes and I could see hers roll back in her head in pleasure. I'm pretty sure they could tell she was sitting on his lap, but I don't think they could tell she was being impaled by him. She was definitely enjoying herself as she started to grind and slowly raise herself up and down on his cock. It was obvious she was nearing an orgasm.

As we came around a bend in the lake, I noticed our son was fishing a spot just up ahead. "Hey, there they are. Let's go over and see if they have caught anything."

She got panicky and tried to separate herself from David, but he wouldn't let her. Not that she wanted to as she was on the verge of an orgasm. "No. You stay right where you are. I want to be inside of you when we talk to your son. If you stay still and don't fidget, I'll lay back and he won't see me and he'll never know. That boat is quite lower than this one."

I made sure to stay back a little bit so they couldn't see over the side, and David was definitely still in her. She was trying real hard to concentrate on the conversation as he was moving ever so slightly keeping her on the edge.

"What did you guys do with David?" asked my son.

"Oh, he's sleeping on the bench. A little tired from last night, I guess," my wife said. "We should head back to camp for lunch."

They had caught a few fish, but not as many as us. He went ahead in the fishing boat and would get the fillet table ready. As we puttered along in the pontoon boat, my wife was now full on in to it and was doing everything she could to come. She was bouncing and grinding for all she was worth trying to get over the top. David reached up and ripped her bikini top off and she didn't care. There she was on the tooner, bouncing up and down on his cock completely exposed to the whole lake. He reached up from behind her with his massive hands and firmly started to pull on her nipples. She came with a shudder and a very large orgasm that nearly caused her to go limp.

As she was coming down, David lifted her up and leaned her over the bench so she was facing out and started to pound her hard from behind. He was relentless and wanted to cum deep inside her. He was slamming her so hard that her tits were smacking each other and I'm sure any of the other boats could tell what was going on. Fortunately we weren't close to any of them. As he was increasing his tempo, I could hear is big balls smacking her pussy lips and I could tell she was getting close to another orgasm, which was real odd for her. As he started to cum, he held his massive cock deep inside of her holding her hips and pelvis tight to him. Feeling his cock dumping its load deep inside her pushed her over the top for her second orgasm in a matter of minutes and she collapsed on the bench with her tits hanging over the side of the boat.

As they were both coming down, we rounded the corner to our bay and could see the dock. "I will need my clothes back, please."

David gave her her suit back and she dressed quickly.

As we pulled up I said, "We caught more fish, so you get to clean them. Put the table in the shed so the bugs won't get you and we'll go make lunch."

TJ and David said they would help my son and Mark could help make lunch. As they walked in to the cottage, my wife looked at Mark and said, "Do you mind if I take these shorts off? They're a little tight with my suit on underneath." She didn't wait for him to answer and quickly removed them showing off her nice ass and thong. It had the desired effect as Mark started to adjust himself as his cock was now stiffening.

I saw what was happening and said, "I'll go check on the fish."

She looked over and said, "Would you like me to take care of that for you? I already gave TJ and David some relief, and you look like you could use some too."

He didn't hesitate as he pulled his shorts down and my wife didn't waste any time. She was down in front of him immediately taking him full in to her mouth and sucking for all she was worth. Then she would back off and work the tip and swirl her tongue around it and use her hands and jack him up and down. She would then gobble his dick again and pull him all the way deep in her mouth. I was watching from on the deck making sure our son didn't head over and catch his mom blowing one of his friends. He didn't last long and when he came, she didn't try and pull back but rather pulled him deep in to her mouth so he she could swallow all of it. As he was coming down, she slurped the last little bit out of him and said, "There, that should make you feel better. I hope you can make some more later."

I fumbled with the door as I was coming in, giving him the illusion I was unaware of what had happened., "Wow, did we catch the fish. What are we going to have for lunch?"

My wife said, "Well, I just had mine, a little hot lunch if you will, and I don't think you would like it. But, I will make sandwiches and chips for all you guys." She looked over at Mark and gave him a wink and smirk and he chuckled.

Mark said he would go check on the fish cleaners and let them know lunch would be ready soon.

As she stood at the counter making lunch, I came up behind her and she could feel the device pressing at her ass and said, "Why do you like wearing that thing? Isn't it uncomfortable and sometimes hurt?"

"Yes, it does at times. But, I like not having to make decisions and being teased. It gives me so much energy and I like watching you having fun. I don't know, it's a kink. Give me a break."

After lunch, a storm blew in and kept us off the lake. We decided to make the most of the rest of the day and started drinking and playing games in the camp. As the day wore on, the drinks kept flowing, to the point that my son couldn't keep up and went to bed early again hoping for better weather in the morning so he could fish some more before having to head home. He wasn't happy that I had caught more fish than him.

As the storm raged on, my wife went upstairs and changed as her swimsuit was not quite warm enough. She came back down wearing a t shirt and leggings, which really highlighted her ass and I noticed her nipples were quite erect. That seemed a little odd as she normally wears a bra, but obviously she wasn't at this time.

For some reason, my luck had run out and I was unable to keep up any more and had to head off to bed myself. The day of drinking had caught up with me.

I awoke at some point during the night to my wife crawling on top of me and sliding her way up so she was kneeling with her pussy right in my face. She had her legs over my arms pinning them down and she was looking straight down at me. "I want you to eat me out while I tell you what happened. I need one more orgasm before I can go to sleep and I want it to be from you."

With that, she moved forward so I could reach her pussy with my mouth and she started telling me what happened. I could smell that she had been used, and was sure I was going to have a little cream surprise...

"After you went to bed and left me alone with our guests, I felt I needed to be a good hostess and stay up with them for awhile. We started playing 31 again and I lost quickly. Just like yesterday though, I negotiated if I took my clothes off I could keep playing."

"Oh, that feels so good with you licking my pussy."

"Anyway, I ended up losing my leggings first. So I had to stand up, and I slowly turned around so they could see my ass as I took them off. I slowly pulled them down to the floor and I could tell they were all watching. But, with the long t-shirt, they didn't get much of a show and were kind of bummed out. I won a few hands, but then lost another one and had to remove the t-shirt. I just whipped it off over my head as quickly as I could. I didn't even make a show of it. However, they did notice that I had my nipple jewelry on, you know, the ones that dangle. They really loved that. I let each of them inspect them to ensure they wouldn't come off. They all tugged at them, which really caused my nipples to get real sensitive and I had to stop them because I thought I might cum just from that. But I didn't want that yet."

"Wow, you are making this very hard to tell the story with you licking me like that." She moaned her pleasure, which drove me on to continue.

"So, there I was, standing in front of them naked, but still wanting to play. As long as I won, they said I could keep playing. I won a few hands, but then I really thought I had a good hand and knocked. I ended up losing and because I was the one who knocked, they said it was time to pay up."

"David said that he wanted to feel my mouth on his cock as payment and the other guys thought that was a good start. So, I got down on my knees as he was sitting at the table and pulled his cock out. I started to lick it up and down like a popsicle, but there was no way I was going to get the whole thing in my mouth. As I was kneeling there trying to give him a blow job, the other two got behind me and started to fondle my breasts and ass. It felt soooo good. With the nipple jewelry constantly teasing me and having hands on me and licking that big cock was getting me so hot, I told David to take me from behind. I needed to feel his big cock in me again."

David told the other two, "Let's get her on her hands and knees and do her like a pig roast."

"I got on my hands and knees and David started to work his big cock over my pussy lips trying to slowly push his way in. The other two, moved in front of me and dropped their clothes. Staring at those two lovely hard cocks right in front of me, I couldn't help myself and reached out and pulled them to me. I started to work the tip of whichever one I had. I didn't even care as I was so wanton with lust. I was pumping one with my hand while sucking and licking the other with my mouth. David was making progress as his cock was almost all the way in. As he started to pump me from behind, I was able to take the cock in my mouth all the way in as well. I felt like such a slut being filled up in both holes. I would switch cocks in my mouth every few pumps by David. When he would pull back, I would switch and then when he would pump forward, it would slam the new cock all the way down my throat."

"Oh my God, you've never licked me that way before. It feels so good," she said to me. I was licking and slurping for all I was worth as I was sooooo aroused by her story.

"As David kept pushing deeper and deeper, I could finally feel his balls hitting my pussy lips and it was amazing. Just then, one of the guys I was working over with my mouth, let go and came hard and shot his load straight down my throat. The other one, being a little jealous, pushed him off me so quickly and shoved his dick right at me that I barely was able to swallow all of his cum. I didn't hesitate and sucked him straight in. David was moving much faster and hitting all the way in, which caused me to take the second one deep in my mouth. He didn't last very long and shot his load deep in my mouth as well. I swallowed his load and then he too pulled out of my mouth."

David said, "Now I want to cum as well." He lifted me up and laid me down on the table on my back. He put my legs up and over his shoulders and wasted no time entering me. In that position, he was able to push in to me soooo deep, it felt like he was splitting me in half and poking his big black cock all the way in to my ribcage. The other guys started playing and tugging my nipple jewelry and wow did it feel good.

"Oh my God, sweetie, you are bringing me real close to an orgasm. Slow down. I know you are excited hearing the story, but slow down."

"So David was now really pounding hard and his big balls were slapping my anus like I have never felt before. I don't know how we didn't wake you or our son up, but he was like an animal. All of the sudden, he pushed real deep and I could feel him shooting his second load of the day deep in my pussy. That pushed me over the top and I had another huge orgasm as he was emptying his balls in me."

As she said that, she removed the nipple jewelry and allowed complete blood flow back to her nipples causing a warm sensation, which helped her to have the orgasm I was desperately trying to give her. She lowered herself down on my face and the contractions of her pussy squeezed all of his cum out and into my mouth. I have done this before, am not a fan of it, but sometimes you just don't have a choice. She made sure I couldn't get out from under her and I was forced to swallow his cum. It was more than I had ever swallowed before. She was moaning and squealing like I had never heard her do before. By the time she came down, I had leaked so much pre cum from my chastity device, that I could feel it all over my balls and running down to my anus. My balls were so sore, I didn't know if they would ever work again.

"After he finished, they all went to bed and I came right up here to reward you with a nice cream surprise like I told you yesterday. Based on your enthusiastic performance, I think you like the way this played out."

"Because you have been such a good boy this weekend, I have a bag with three keys in it. You can draw one key and if it unlocks your device, then I will let you fuck me in my ass. If it doesn't unlock it, then we go to bed and you get nothing tonight. Deal?"

"What choice do I have?"

"You can choose to not draw one, I guess."

"No, no. I'll draw one and see." I studied the two keys in the bag and picked the one I thought would fit in the lock. It didn't.

"Oh darn. Looks like you will have to wait until we get home." She let it hang in the air for a minute and then said, "You know what? Because you have been soooo good and ate that cream pie. I'll let you try another key. You have a 50/50 chance."

I grabbed the other key and it slid in to the slot without any problems. However, it wasn't the key either and it wouldn't turn.

"What do you mean I had a 50/50 chance? There was only one key left in the bag."

"What do you mean? There should have been three keys in the bag. I brought three and you only drew one, so there should have been two left."

"There wasn't. There was only one."

"That's not good. One of them must've fallen out somewhere. Oh well, I guess we are going to sleep then, huh?" She rolled off me and said "Good night. I won't give you a kiss tonight as I have more cum in me than you and I don't want anymore. Tonight anyway."

I awoke Sunday morning and took a quick shower before anyone else got up. I went outside to survey the damage from the storm and had some cleaning up to do and had to gather up all the fishing gear so we could head out. My son Jim came out to help me.

----------------------------------------------------------

Evidently everyone else woke up when the door closed, and my wife noticing that Jim was outside helping me didn't get dressed and just went and took a shower. She was unaware that the rest of the guys woke up while she was showering and when she walked out of the bathroom without a towel around her this time, she was surprised.

"Good morning, boys. Hope you slept well?"

They all responded in the positive and watched her intently as she went about making some coffee for everyone. As she was doing that, she could see that Jim and I still had quite a bit to deal with outside and asked if anyone "wanted a quickie for the road?"

David immediately said, "I wouldn't mind another one. Why don't you get up on the chair and lean over the back. That way your hands and mouth will be free for those two, if they are up for it."

My wife got up on a kitchen chair, leaned over the back and wiggled her ass for him. He was hard by the time he got across the room and was gently parting her pussy lips with cock. She was sore so he had to go slowly.

While he was doing that, TJ was the first to get in front of her and she wasted no time taking him in to her mouth. She was getting it from behind and was sucking off another cock in the front. TJ didn't last long again as she was playing with his prostate while pleasuring his cock with her mouth. He shot his load deep down her throat and she swallowed it all.

Mark then came over and waved his cock in her face. David was picking up his pace and his balls were hitting her pussy lips and clit with each thrust. She took Mark all the way down to his base and played with his balls. He wasn't going to last long either as she wasn't going to let him. She was racing the clock now as she knew Jim and I wouldn't be much longer and she didn't want him to see her sucking and fucking his friends.

Just then David pushed real deep, causing her to open her throat even a little more and that gave Mark just enough to get a little bit further and caused him to start shooting his load. With that, David was also letting his load go deep in her pussy. Her orgasm would come soon as now she was done swallowing Marks cum and pushed his cock out of her mouth. The sensations and the knowledge of what she just did rushed over her and pushed her over the top of her own orgasm. As she was moaning and pushing back against David's black cock, I happened to walk up on the porch and got to see the ending. Watching her orgasm with another man's cock in her was a very erotic sight and I was leaking pre cum in my device again.

As they came down and separated, she put her bathrobe on and just sat down on the chair and started drinking her coffee like nothing had happened. The guys all got dressed quickly and packed their bags and got ready to go.

When Jim and I walked in, they all acted non-chalant and Jim said, "You guys all packed up and ready to go? We have a long drive ahead of us."

"Yep, all ready and packed. We got everything we came for and your mom was a wonderful hostess."

"I apologize if I don't get up and hug you guys before you go, but I don't have anything on under this bathrobe and I don't want anything to be exposed. I hope you understand."

They all agreed and off they went. Jim stopped at the door and said, "Thanks for entertaining my friends. I wanted to fish and Mark talked them in to coming up and they seemed very excited to come with. Bye."