Boatload of Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband takes six women for fun boat ride.
1.7k words
4.15
27.9k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoandD
JoandD
257 Followers

We have a second home on a lake about two hours south of our main residence and it's become a great place to spend weekends and more time during the spring, summer, and fall. We have made acquaintances there and introduced friends from home to the lake and some of them have bought their own places there. We now have a 20-foot pontoon boat that is great for boat rides, anchoring to rest, read and relax, and for kids to go tubing.

One couple we have known for many years bought a home at the lake a year or so ago, but they don't have a boat. We've taken them out on our pontoon for rides during the day, and at nights for twilight cruises. Our friend Kate has four sisters and some other friends who were planning a "girls' weekend" at the lake; no husbands invited. She wanted to take them for a boat ride to show off the lake on the first morning after they all arrived. My wife, Joan told her we could take them all out in our boat, since they didn't have access to one. Of course, we were glad to oblige since we've been very good friends and have also met a couple of her sisters over the years and enjoyed their company too.

As we got closer to the day to take them boating, Joan found out she had a condo board meeting the same morning as the planned lake tour and she, as the Treasurer couldn't miss it. So, we decided that I would take the veritable "gaggle of girls" for the boat ride, while she attended the board meeting.

"Just you and a boatload of girls, what more could you ask for?" Joan chided me with a playful, teasing smile.

I planned to pick up the group at 10:00 at the dock in front of our friends' house. I put together a cooler of beer and wine coolers and filled the gas tank for our lake excursion. I planned to take them all around the lake, which is about seven miles long, and stop in a somewhat private cove if they wanted to swim or even just wade in the water a little.

When I picked them up, they already knew Joan would not be joining us. There were the four sisters and two other friends of Kate's, so we had seven people on our boat that can carry ten. I could tell immediately that they must have started early in the morning on Bloody Marys or mimosas. All their smirking and snickering made it obvious they were already in a festive mood and at least a bit tiddly. I would have thought it was a "bachelorette" party well in progress. Maybe instead of a gaggle of girls, I was finding myself literally among a "giggle of girls."

Once settled onboard, they immediately started razzing me about going on a boat ride with their own private "cabin boy." In addition to the drinks I packed, they brought a cooler too, so we all got drinks and headed north on the lake. A good time was to be had by all.

Once away from shore one of the "friends' queried the group with, "Don't you all think our 'cabin boy' has way too many clothes on?"

I wasn't sure exactly what she was suggesting, but the others must have had something in mind too because they all started suggesting the "cabin boy" should really be naked to make the cruise as special as Kate had promised them.

So, I looked at Kate for help and she just shrugged and said, "Hey, why not, we're all friends and adults here." Her permission got the rest of the girls taunting and goading me to take it all off for them.

I sure didn't feel like the young Adonis type of cabin or pool boy I figured they had in mind; I was definitely not the hard-body type.

I wasn't sure how this was going to go and what my wife would think about my stripping down for six women, including our good friend Kate. And I wasn't sure just how serious all six of them really were.

So, to test the water, I decided to call their bluff a little and said to them, "OK, if you want to see me naked, you're all going to have to show me your tits first."

I figured this price of admission would be steep enough to end of this line of banter. Unfortunately, I had grossly underestimated the impact of their early morning alcohol consumption as they all looked at each other for a long few seconds followed by big smirks and lots more giggles. In no time they all had either pulled down the tops of their swimsuits or pulled up their tee shirts and bras.

Wow, I now had twelve pink and pointy nipples all staring right at me. They gave me a long show of the goods, and now had turned things around 180 degrees and had definitely called my bluff. These women were of all sizes and shapes, just like their breasts; and each of them was absolutely beautiful. They each had cast their inhibitions overboard to enjoy this rare opportunity to be a little outside-the-box wild.

I knew I was receiving a special, personal gift from every one of them. I likened this to Newton's Third Law of Motion: "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." To me it proved "Dave's law," that for every voyeuristic urge, there's an equal and opposite urge to be an exhibitionist."

"OK, Dave, its time to show us your stuff," Kate said, "we anteed up for you!"

I really didn't have much choice now without looking like a complete jerk, so I took it all off. There wasn't too much boat traffic and I kept far enough from shore to not be seen by people out in their yards. As long as I was sitting in the captain's chair, I didn't have too much showing, but once we were in more open water, the girls insisted I steer the boat while standing up so they could see more of me.

We got to the cove at the north end of the lake and there were no other boats moored beyond the long no-wake area. So, I stopped, dropped anchor, and suggested, "If anyone wants to swim or maybe 'skinny dip,' this is a good time and place to do it."

I had three takers who immediately shed their suits and the four of us got in the water naked. Those left on the boat poured more drinks, and within 15 minutes proclaimed that those of us in the water were hogging all the fun. Three more bare bodies jumped in to join us.

We spent the better part of an hour with swimming, splashing, and sunning. After we were back on the boat for another half hour, the girls reluctantly put their suits back on and we got ready to head south toward their dock.

When I reached for my shorts, they insisted I stay naked yet. "You've seen six women naked, but you're the only guy here so don't you think you should be naked six times longer?" Kate's older sister argued. I didn't even try to challenge that coherent logic.

As we cruised along there was enough drinking done that every so often one of the girls would say something to the effect of "If you stand up, Dave, I'll show you my tits again." I got to love steering while standing! I was getting more aroused by their unabashed, sexually playful attention than I would have ever imagined.

I was pretty sure that along the way several of them had snapped pictures of me with their cell phones and I got a little worried who they might share them with. I sure didn't want any jealous husbands coming after me.

I confronted them and asked, "If anyone took pictures of me naked, would you please delete them?" But none would even admit they took any photos.

So, to gain some balance of terror, I suggested, "OK then let's get a group photo and I'll stay naked and you all flash your tits again."

I suggested Kate take the first shots with both her and my cameras. I stopped the boat, and the five other girls showed their tits most proudly while I stood naked in front of them. Several others passed their cameras up to get a picture too. I did a final shot of just the girls and that was pretty much the end of the party. I admonished them to be discreet with their stories and most certainly the photos, but I knew I had absolutely no way to control either.

As we got within sight of more houses and boats, I put my clothes back on and the girls got themselves together too. At Kate's dock I got lots of hugs and thank-yous as they got off the boat and overall, it was an amazing and totally unexpected day.

"Thank you for making the day extra special for my friends and family; and for me too," Kate said with a wink.

When I got home, Joan was back from her meeting and asked, "How did the boat adventure with the six-pack of girls go?"

I really hadn't had much time to process how I was going to explain all that happened beyond just showing them the lake. But I again realized that with six passengers aboard and pictures taken, this wasn't likely to be a "what goes on on the boat, stays on the boat" kind of deal.

So, I gave her the run-down of everything: my cabin boy "uniform," the flashing of tits, photos, and skinny dipping. She took a few minutes to process the scenario, smiled slyly and calmly asked, "And how would you feel if I had taken the husbands or boyfriends out for a boat ride and they'd wanted to see more of the 'cabin girl'?"

I knew better than try to say, "it's different for a guy...." I could only manage to say, 'It just felt right, and everyone was having a great time. And if the same opportunity came up for you, I'd be OK too."

"So, I can quote you on that?" She asked playfully yet pointedly. Plus, she knew she had also done some things not too different, so we decided to leave it there.

JoandD
JoandD
257 Followers