Watch What You Wish For

Story Info
Showing off and seduced by the beautiful neighbours.
8.5k words
4.63
35.8k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edi, pronounced Eedee and not Eddie as she liked to remind everyone who said it wrong, even though her parents had christened her Edwina, sat on the sofa idly scrolling through social media on her phone. Ten more minutes and they'd go to bed, she thought to herself. More importantly, in twenty-five minutes they'd both be sound asleep and she had the run of the house to herself.

People at the female clothing store where she worked always asked about her living arrangements. Edi took delight in seeing their expressions when she told them her parents were both dead and she'd been bought up by her grandparents. Not delight in their death, she scarcely remembered them as she'd only been two years old, but a morbid delight in seeing how scared people were that they thought they'd upset her.

She liked to explain that living was them was very handy, they didn't ask for rent so she saved virtually all of her wages, and also they both went to bed at 9 pm so she could do what she liked after that. What that usually entailed was watching porn on her laptop while masturbating. The laminate flooring in the living room came in very handy for quickly being wiped clean after 'spillages' too, and she'd found out they were heavy sleepers after watching porn one night about girls almost being caught, and dildoing herself while sitting at the bottom of the stairs up to the bedroom, cumming and crying out much louder than she'd anticipated, neither of them waking up.

She found her job, like most things, quite boring, but tolerated it because it was reasonably close to her home and she got store discounts on any clothes or lingerie they had in. Most of her clothes and all of her underwear had been bought there, and all of it was in black, her favourite colour. Her hair was jet black anyway and her thick fringe brushed across her forehead at eyebrow height, combined with her black eyeshadow and eyeliner, perfected showing off her royal blue eyes. At 5' 8" tall with her slim build but 32C breasts and a round peachy arse, she knew she turned heads despite her emo-type look.

Like her job, she bored of people easily, She didn't really do relationships although was far from being a virgin either. Twenty years old now, she'd had plenty of one-night stands with both men and women. She recalled one of her last flings, she'd been at a pub where a guy was buying her drinks and flirting with her, she was pondering going back with him when his girlfriend strolled over. Edi expected fireworks then but then she announced that she wanted to watch him fuck Edi.

Unexpected but intrigued, Edi had gone back with them. Unfortunately for him, he'd had far too much to drink and fell asleep on the sofa. Not wanting a wasted journey Edi leant over and kissed the girl, who responded. They fucked on the sofa next to her sleeping boyfriend, Edi making her cum several times with her skilful tongue. Despite this, the girl wouldn't do the same and although she made Edi cum by fingering her, Edi was a little frustrated. She asked if she had a dildo handy, and when she came back downstairs with one lay her on the floor, stood over her and made herself cum, squirting all over the girl's face and breasts, much to her disgust. Edi had chuckled to herself all the way home that night.

"Good night Edi," she heard her grandmother say, bringing her back to reality.

"Good night, I'll turn the TV volume down in a little while," Edi replied.

"You know there's no need, you won't wake us," her grandmother replied.

Edi smiled and waved them off. Barely giving them chance to get to the top of the stairs she walked over to a desk in the corner of the room and fired up the laptop. The desk was handy for her other love, suction dildos. Not only did they stick nicely to the surface, but she could also lift her feet on there and spread her legs comfortably. It was also in a very handy position in the room, right by the large french windows looking out towards the rear garden. At the side of the garden, between hers and the neighbour's house, was an alleyway that led towards the street behind theirs, and was commonly used as a handy shortcut to get towards the town centre.

While using the laptop, normally naked or in some of her black lingerie, Edi would deliberately leave the main light on and the curtains open. Knowing there were no lights by her house in the alleyway, she wondered if anyone had stood there and watched her, as she wouldn't be able to see them. One of her quirks was to stick a dildo to the wall, which she'd then give a blowjob to now and again while sitting watching porn, then move it down a little so she could ride it or plug herself, all the while facing the alleyway. She often fantasised about someone climbing the fence and standing by the window, making it obvious they were watching her until she opened the french windows and let them in to fuck her senseless.

Fishing some black holdup stockings from her bag, she undressed and slipped them on. She searched for voyeur porn, particularly for girls being caught using a dildo. Ten minutes later she had a 6" dildo stuck to her leather computer chair, fully inserted into her arse, her legs raised and her ankles resting on both corners. She teased herself by flicking at her clit and then resisting the urge to carry on, edging herself, watching video after video and getting more and more turned on. At one point she heard male voices from the alleyway and looked out, straining her eyes, but couldn't see anyone. Turning one leg onto the back of the sofa nearby and spreading her legs further she rubbed her clit vigorously, this time making herself cum and hoping that someone had been watching.

The following evening she returned from work, walking up the alleyway towards her house, hearing noises coming from the street. getting to the end she saw a car parked up with the boot open, the boot and the back seat full of boxes. Another car was parked on the driveway, and a woman holding the hands of two small children. She was breathtakingly beautiful, around 6' tall with long flowing blonde hair. She looked a little familiar to Edi but she couldn't place why.

"Hurry up with those boxes Josh," she cried out, "the children are hungry after the journey so I'm taking them inside to see to them."

"You're leaving me to bring all of these boxes into the house by myself?" a male voice cried out.

Then he appeared, stepping backwards from where he'd been leaning into the passenger door. His brilliant white t-shirt was far too tight, but Edi knew why he was wearing it. Not only did it highlight his beautiful suntanned skin, but it also perfectly formed along his chest muscles that flexed as he picked up a box, and tight across his six-pack. Picking the box and seeing Edi, he smiled at her.

"Just moving in," he told her, "I'm..."

"Josh, I heard. Do you want a hand as she's left you to it?" Edi asked him.

"I don't want to distract you from your journey," Josh told her.

"I'm home, I live next door," Edi answered, pointing to her house.

He smiled and said yes, his chiselled jaw distracting Edi from what he was saying.

"Just put them in the hallway then, okay?" he told her again, "I'll move them around the house later."

It had been a couple of months since the last family left, and Edi hadn't even noticed the For Sale sign had changed to Sold now. She leant forward and pulled a box from the boot, turning to carry it in and seeing Josh standing behind her, smiling broadly.

"What?" she said, scowling at him.

"Nothing, I was waiting for you to move so I didn't have to squeeze in next to you," he answered.

Edi walked off down the drive to the front door, sensing Josh's eyes still burning into her. She paused at the door and turned in time to see Josh just pulling a box from the boot. The car nearly emptied, Edi pulled a box from the back seat marked bedroom. Holding the sides of the box she squeezed it a little too hard and the tape holding the top opened, the box flaps opening up. Edi stopped and stared into the box, viewing its contents. Lots of lacy lingerie all in pastel colours, some handcuffs and bondage straps, and peeking through them all she spotted the end of a realistic-looking dildo. She heard Josh walk up behind her.

"Nice haul," she told him, "I prefer black undies myself," she continued.

His eyes wandered down her body and back up to face her, a big grin on his face.

"I'll have to take your word for that," he beamed, "for now anyway."

Edi looked him up and down. He was super hot, but so was his wife, so why was he so obviously flirting with her?

"Have you had a good enough look now?" the woman said, snatching the box from Edi.

"Emily, don't be rude, it opened accidentally darling," Josh told her.

Emily shrugged her shoulders, looking Edi up and down.

"Nice eyes, the makeup shows them off very well. I wouldn't have spoilt the look with black lipstick too but, whatever," she told Edi.

Edi didn't know whether she meant it as a compliment or not. At least I have some breasts and an arse to look at, she thought to herself. As much as she tried to raise her profile in her head, despite being extremely slim Emily was ridiculously pretty. Her green eyes sparkled like emeralds, mesmerising, dragging Edi in. As much as she knew she fancied Josh, Emily was up there on the same pedestal. She shook her head. What am I thinking, they're way out of my league?

"I suppose you'll be off now then, run along," Emily blurted out.

"Sorry, she's a little too abrupt for her own good at times," Josh said as Emily turned and walked away.

"It's fine, I've met worse people. At least I don't have to live with her," Edi laughed.

"She's a great person really, she just has to warm to people first before the frosty exterior melts," Josh explained.

Edi turned and walked towards her house, halfway there turning and looking over her shoulder to see Josh staring at her arse. She grinned to herself as she carried on. His wife might well be beautiful but he was still checking her out. Maybe he hadn't been getting as much action, or any at all, since their children had been born?

Josh was on her mind all night, and as soon as her grandparents went to bed the laptop was on and Edi was searching for neighbour porn. She watched a few videos where the husband had left for work and the neighbour called in on the wife knowing she was now alone. She watched a couple where a girl had called the neighbour husband around to her house and seduced him. Edi clicked a random video and it showed a girl undressing, unwittingly being watched by her voyeur neighbour.

As she watched it, from the corner of her eye she saw a light come on in Josh and Emily's house. The previous owners had built a large extension on the back of the house, with a lot of big windows and a large balcony, mainly because from mid-afternoon the area was a suntrap. She'd seen them sunbathing out there a lot, but as they were in their early sixties it wasn't something she wanted to see too often.

She looked up and saw Josh walk across the room and peel off his t-shirt. She watched his chest muscles flex as he undid his belt, then leant and presumably pushed down his jeans. He paused, then walked to the far wall and through a door. Edi unpaused the video she'd been watching, but kept glancing up towards the window. Ten minutes later Josh appeared again, this time with a towel wrapped around his waist, rubbing his hair dry with a smaller towel. Edi watched as he sat on what she assumed was a bed, rubbing his hair, and then he moved the towel and looked straight towards her.

Edi sat back quickly. Slowly she leaned forward again, Josh wasn't looking now but had stood, the towel gone, the top of his buttocks on show. He took a couple of steps towards the bed, then turned to face the window. Oh boy, was that his cock? It reached down his thigh, as suntanned as the rest of him. Edi put her hand on her thigh roughly where it reached to on him, and found a ruler. She placed it along her leg and gasped. If she'd estimated correctly, his cock was around eight inches long and that was flaccid.

She reached down into her bag of tricks she bought out when she had some alone time, and reached out her biggest dildo. Measuring it, that was eight inches long. It would have to do, even though she knew Josh would be bigger than that with an erection. Already nude, she stuck the dildo to her chair and slid down onto it. Leaning forward a little, she watched Josh as she rode her dildo slowly.

He was drying himself down now, then started rubbing across his groin. His cock swung as he dried himself, and then he stood still with his hands on his hips. Edi moved back, still unsure if he could see her or not. Looking again, she couldn't see him. A little disappointed, she suddenly saw a movement on the balcony. Josh stood there, facing directly towards her, Emily kneeling to the side of him licking and sucking his cock. She moved him around, now he was side-on to the house, Edi watching as Emily took his growing cock into her mouth skillfully. At one point she withdrew her mouth from him, and Edi saw his cock in full. Fuck, he must have been around 11" long and Emily was easily deepthroating him. Edi suddenly had a newfound respect for her, that thing would be making her gag for sure.

She didn't try to hide now, still unsure if they could see her or not, instead matching riding the dido to Emily slurping on his cock. Eventually, Emily pulled his cock from her mouth and Josh flooded her face, spurt after spurt flying over her. Emily loosed her grip on him and started scooping his semen into her mouth with her fingers, turning at looking towards Edi as she did so, Edi cumming as she slumped down on the dildo. She sat still for a while, slumped onto the back of the chair. Looking back again, the couple had gone.

The following night, hoping for a sequel, Edi put on her favourite black bodystocking, crotchless with open cups. She watched some more voyeur porn, men spying on women masturbating, but the lights were still off next door. Edi thought she could see movement but neither Josh nor Emily appeared. She thought she could see shadows but with their lights off, couldn't see clearly. In the hope Josh was watching, she stuck the 8" dildo to the french windows and turning her back, held it in place against her arsehole and pushed herself back until her buttocks pressed against the glass.

Holding steady with her arse plugged, she stuck a smaller dildo to the desk and started riding the dildo, taking one fully into her mouth as the other almost left her arse. Imagining Josh behind her, it didn't take long for her to squirt all over the windows. She glanced towards their house and saw still no light on. Squatting, she licked her juices off the glass. What she didn't know was that Josh was fucking Emily from behind on their bed, facing towards Edi who they could both see better without their own light on.

The next three nights passed much the same, Edi looking out for their lights but them not being on. By the fourth night, she'd reverted to her usual procedure, not even looking out for them. She told herself she was being delusional anyway, why would either of these beautiful creatures be looking at her when they had each other to look at? On Saturday Edi had a part-time shift at work, helping out to cover a holiday. Walking out of her house she saw Emily by their front door.

"Hi, Edi, can we chat for a while, with Josh?" she asked her.

"I'm on my way to work, I'll be late if I stop sorry," Edi replied.

"I'll drop you off then we'll talk later, I can have a browse around while I'm there then," Emily told her, walking and opening the passenger door of her car for Edi.

"It's the boutique in the town, isn't it? I saw you in there the other day," Emily asked.

They chatted casually on the journey, Emily parking in the small customer car park and walking in with her. She wandered around for a while, pulling her face at some of the clothes, then went to the counter where Edi was standing waiting to serve. She placed down a few items of underwear, all unsurprising pastel colours, but all lacey and mostly g-string or thong bottoms.

"Very good choices, they'd still be better in black though," Edi smiled.

Emily asked what time she finished, and asked Edi if she could pop around at about 6 pm. Edi told her that would be fine, then spent the rest of the day pondering what they wanted. Had they seen her? Were they not pleased with her antics? Maybe she was reading too much into it and it was for a completely different reason they wanted to talk to her.

Finishing her shift Edi nervously went to their house, deciding to go now rather than go home first. Josh opened the door, predictable tight t-shirt but also tight shorts. Please don't stare at his crotch Edi told herself. Letting her in, she walked in to be mobbed by the two twins. They wobbled over to her, both having not too long ago taken their first steps, grabbing a leg each and clinging on. Edi had worn a black skirt today, with black tights on, and their little fingers grabbed at the nylon.

"Hello little ones," she laughed, ruffling their hair with her hands.

Emily walked over and pulled them away, saying that at least they liked her. She sat on the sofa with them, Josh sitting next to her and offering Edi a seat on a huge leather armchair.

"Straight to the point, we're looking for someone a little adventurous to come over now and again," Emily said.

Adventurous? What? Where was this conversation leading Edi thought? Josh laughed.

"Abrupt as always darling," he laughed, "We're looking for someone to babysit while we go out to dinner occasionally. By adventurous, Emily means someone who will interact and play with the children, not sit bored on their phones while they run about everywhere."

He looked at Edi who still looked a little reflective.

"You'll only need to be here from around 6 pm until 9 pm, and the children both go to bed at 7 pm anyway so you'll have a couple of hours to yourself until we return. £100 per night okay?" Josh explained.

"£100? For three hours? What's the catch?" Edi asked, nervously laughing.

Emily pulled out a sheet of paper, about A4 in size.

"You'll need to sign this disclosure. You don't talk about anything you see in this house, about anything you hear in this house, about anything that happens in this house," Emily told her quite sternly.

Edi was still puzzled, and then noticed a poster on the wall behind her.

"Oh god, that's where I know you from. The lady in that perfume ad on the TV," she exclaimed.

"Yes, we're both models, Emily had done more TV work than me but we're still quite big names on the circuit," Josh said.

"Hence the disclosure, we can't risk any silly little misunderstanding ruining our careers," Emily said, glaring at Edi and then Josh as she said it.

Edi pondered her decision, only for a short while though. Her job wasn't the best paid, but it was conveniently close by and not the hardest job to do, and that £100 would boost her savings considerably, even if just once a week. She grabbed a pen and signed the paper, handing it back to Emily.

"When do I start?" she said eagerly.

Josh asked her if she could do Wednesday that week, and Edi smiled and said she'd see them both then. It seemed like forever until Wednesday came around, and then shortly before 6 pm, she rang the doorbell. Josh answered the door wearing a shirt and waistcoat, it was the first time Edi hadn't seen him in one of his tight t-shirts. The twins, Isla and Leo, were plodding around the sitting room, walking between both sofas, chasing each other and laughing loudly. They were like little replicas of their parents, Isla blonde like her mum and Leo a brunette like his father.

Edi sat on the floor and called out to them, and they instantly walked to her and threw themselves on her, knocking her backwards where she lay, laughing with them as they tried climbing all over her. She saw Josh looking and smiling, and reached down to pull her skirt back down as it had ridden up. She heard a noise and looked up to see Emily coming down the stairs, wearing a stunning full-length royal blue dress with a long split up one side.