Bob and Jane

Story Info
Cuckold.
1.2k words
22.8k
9
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amorouslion
amorouslion
156 Followers

Business travels take me to many places across the country. Three years ago, I frequented Madison Wisconsin more frequently than the other cities. Madison is 100 square miles surrounded by reality.

I leased an apartment for convenience.

At work, Bob was my supervisor. He was a man with few words, meticulous, and very efficient. Being social, I got along well with the entire team. Word got out that I was dating a tall black office security woman - Keisha. Bob frequently noticed that she waited long after her shift to be with me and ride home with me. At few of the office parties, he noticed us particularly close together. Few of the colleagues appreciated my relationship with her, with high and low fives.

Bob, during the one-on-one quarterly review, brought up my affair with the security guard. He hesitantly said "Rick, we do not encourage relationships with the work environment."

"Bob, it is my personal life. I don't think it is affecting the quality of my work. Have you received any complaints?"

He nodded negatively, "Sorry I brought it up."

"Its fine, Bob! If you brought it up, it is important to address it. We will be careful to avoid any unpleasant situation for you."

The next two months went by and I was very careful with my affair with my black friend. Winters in Madison are terrible. The lake effect brings the city to a freezing lockdown.

Every Saturday morning, I visited the coffee shop near the Capital building. This morning was no different except that as I picked up my coffee, I noticed Bob sitting with a buxom woman. I smiled and walked over to their table.

"HI Bob. It's good to see you here."

Bob looked up. The woman next to him, subconsciously adjusted her breasts, looked at me with a smile.

"Oh Hi, Rick, this is my wife - Jane."

I put my coffee down and warmed my hands before I reached out to shake her hands. I felt her hand tremble in my firm grip.

After our initial interactions, I felt I may be intruding on their private morning.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, June. Bob, I hope you two have a good weekend."

"Are you leaving us?" Jane blurted out with disappointment.

Bob turned to look at his wife. She nudged him with her elbow.

"Rick, why don't you join us?"

I hesitated. Bob's eyes were on me. I reluctantly sat down opposite the couple, with small talk on various topics, including weather, sports, food, and movies. Jane adjusted her hair and herself to get my attention.

"It's so nice to meet in you person. Bob does not say much about his work, but he has mentioned you few times to me."

"Good, I hope."

Jane extended her hand to touch mine, "I can see why you impressed him."

Bob looked on as her hand rested on mine. I casually pulled my hand back and sipped my coffee. Jane lowered her head and neck to expose her cleavage, "Honey, why don't you invite him to our place?"

I could tell Bob was very uncomfortable. I took my coffee and got to my feet, "Jane, Bob! I have to go. It's good to see you this morning. Bob, I will see you in the office."

Jane looked disappointed. She nudged Bob with her elbows. I walked out of the door. A minute or so later, I heard Bob call me from behind. I turned around to see him walk up to me.

"Jane wants you over for dinner tonight. You can bring Keisha along."

"Keisha is out of town. Why don't we meet when she gets back?"

Bob hesitated for a second, "Please come by this evening. Jane and I would like that."

"Sure Bob. Text me your address. I will be there around 6 pm."

"Can you be there earlier by 3 pm?" he began typing his address on his phone.

"Okay, see you at 3 then." As my phone sounded the receipt of the new message.

Bob and Jane lived in a gated community. I pulled over to the security guard around 3:15pm. The guard gave me the directions to the house and slapped visitor sticker on the car. Parking the car in the drive way, I stepped out with a bottle of Cabernet, chocolates, and flowers.

Jane opened the door. She is taller than I saw her this morning. She received the wine, chocolates, and flowers; softly exclaiming, "Oh my, I am charmed." She moved closer to kiss me on my face.

She led me into the living room with high ceiling. She placed the flowers in the vase and left the wine and chocolates on the table and came by to sit next to Bob on the two-seater surprising me with a question, "How is it going with Keisha?"

She continued, "She is hard to satisfy, you must be good."

Bob looked at me. Jane unbuttoned her top and exposed her breasts to me. I stared at them for few seconds and got up to leave.

"Jane. I don't know what you expect."

She suddenly closed her chest with the blouse exclaiming, "Fuck Bob! You did not ..."

Bob looked sheepish.

"Oh! this is embarrassing."

I knew I had the edge, "Besides you are not my type."

She was at the point of no return. She pulled open her blouse again and then pushed down her leggings exposing her naked body to me.

"Please. Am I not desirable?" She walked slowly me towards me as I stood at the door.

I look at her naked body and then at Bob. He had a subdued look about him. She unzipped me and felt my crotch over my underwear, "My! No wonder Keisha is not letting you go."

She pulled out my thick muscle and whispered, "Lets show Bob how it is done."

I saw Bob nodding his approval, and I was not going to say no to free pussy. She undressed me in seconds and I lifted her in my arms. She swooned, "That's it. Take me. Fuck me on our bed."

She directed me as I carried her up the stairs. Bob following us closely behind. I laid her on the bed as Bob closed the door behind him. The three of us in the room alone.

"Open and show him what I have to play with" she commanded him.

He obeyed her by displaying his smaller penis with a pencil size thickness.

My cock was thick and erect.

The room went silent as I pushed her legs apart and positioned my cock at her entrance.

"Foreplay can wait for later" I whispered.

She opened up and I pushed in hard. Bob looked on with his erection as I pounded his wife in front of him for the next ten minutes. She was wet and dripping even before the penetration. Bob stroked himself as he watched her scream in pain and moan with pleasure. My penetration was slow and deep, filling her up with my cum. My body crushing hers in the missionary position.

Bob had tears in his eyes, his cock dripping cum on the floor. His wife was exclaiming aloud, "I am cumming. Oh my, you are fantastic."

"I am yours. Let's do it again and again... and often."

For the first time that afternoon, my lips pressed hers and our tongues rolled on each other. We heard Bob say, "Thank you Rick."

She looked at her helpless husband, "Come clean us up. I want him again."

amorouslion
amorouslion
156 Followers
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

I get it. Poor Bob

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Just a little cuck story everybody is happy.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Didn’t bother reading this, just thought I’d leave a comment praising the author for at least having the decency to tag this ‘cuckold’ thereby allowing sane readers to avoid a bad taste in the mouth.

If only more authors used tags to identify their detritus, it would thus allow us normals to move on to more appetising fare, negative comments would practically dry up overnight, the author would only receive praiseworthy comments from like minded readers thereby reinforcing his belief that he’s the next Hemingway.

TAGS TAGS TAGS people, it would save all the ranting let alone high blood pressure or apoplexy.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

Not much filling to this story, but at least it was short and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just_Words

And yet... you DO read those stories...

Interesting

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Reluctant Cuckold Ch. 01 A rude awakening.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
No Spouses Allowed Pt. 01 Angie attends a company party without her husband.in Loving Wives
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
More Stories