Bob Calls

Story Info
Bob, Don, and Steve meet again.
1.2k words
4.44
5.7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of months had passed since my meeting with Bob and Don. I was beginning to think I wasn't going to hear from them again when Bob called on Tuesday.

"Could I meet this coming Thursday at 9:00 A.M.?" he asked.

I checked my calendar and that would work so I agreed. My cock was twitching just thinking about it. I could hardly wait.

Thursday morning I was up early. I had a hard time sleeping I was so excited. I had some coffee but didn't really have much of a breakfast. I took a shower and cleaned myself inside and out. I wanted to make sure I was ready for whatever they had in store for me. I slipped on just a pair of running shorts and a tee shirt. My cock was making my shorts tent up but that was ok. It was a short drive to their place and I wasn't going to be stopping anyplace. I stepped into my flip flops and got on my way.

I knocked on the door at precisely 9:00 A.M. Bob met me at the door and let me in. Don was nowhere to be seen. Bob greeted me with a hungry smile and looked me up and down. He pulled off my shirt and gave my nipples each a little twist. My cock sprang to attention.

Bob had me lean over the kitchen table. He pulled my shorts off and pulled back on my hips making my ass stick out. He rubbed each cheek. His hand slipped into my crack as he grazed my anus. Then he reached between my legs and pulled on my cock and balls. I was already dripping and it felt so good. After giving my nut sack a couple of good tugs he went back up to fingering my ass. I felt some lube being applied. I started to look around at what was going on but Bob told me to keep my eyes straight ahead. He pushed a big butt plug up my ass in one firm push. I felt my anus burn a little as it was stretched out by the girth of the plug. Finally I relaxed and it slipped in.

Still bent over the table, Bob held my hips and began spanking my ass. First a couple of smacks on one cheek and then he moved on to smack the other cheek. Back and forth, he continued. The smacks hurt at first but then I developed a warm glow. My cock sprang back to attention. I was moving my hips in a humping motion, trying to get some relief for my dripping cock.

Finally Bob was done spanking my ass. I was in an extremely agitated state. He had me move to the center of the room and kneel. He told me to open my mouth wide. From behind he slipped a harness over my head. It had a metal ring that forced my mouth to stay open. The ring was attached to leather straps that buckled behind my head and forced the ring in my mouth. Next he put a collar and leash on me. He tugged on the leash forcing me forward onto my hands and knees. I was further urged by his pulling on the leash to begin to crawl forward.

Bob pulled me into the living room. Don was on the couch. He was naked with his semi hard cock laying against one leg. Bob led me over to Don. He handed Don my leash and stepped back. Don pulled my head into his crotch and held it there while he inserted his cock in my forced open mouth. I couldn't close my lips around it. All I could do was move my head back and forth letting his cock rub against my tongue. He was hard in no time. I couldn't control the slobber. I was drooling all over Don's cock and balls. I was gagging as he forced his cock down my throat and held it there. My eyes were watering and my nose was dripping as Don continued to use my mouth.

I hadn't noticed but Bob had sat down next to Don. Don passed him my leash and Bob pulled me over to his cock. The same process began again. Bob used my mouth as he fucked it with his cock. My jaw was aching from being forced open for so long. My throat was getting sore from having these cocks forced down it.

Don grabbed the leash from Bob and pulled me away. I thought maybe I would get some rest but I was wrong. Don positioned me on hands and knees in the middle of the living room. Bob came over and positioned himself in front of my face. He began feeding my face again. I still had the harness on. Meanwhile Don was behind me. I felt a tug as the butt plug was removed. Don placed his cock on my anus and pushed. I was being spit roasted right here in their living room. Don would push in from behind and force my mouth onto Bob's cock. Bob would push back and force my ass onto Don's cock even further. They developed a see-saw rhythm. I was delirious. My cock told of my excitement. It was hard and practically had a steady stream of pre cum flowing from it.

Don was draped over my back as he fucked me hard from behind. He was reaching around and pulling on my cock. Bob continued the assault on my mouth. I couldn't say how long this went on. I was just a mass of feelings. I felt like I was in an altered state of consciousness. I couldn't think anymore. All I could feel was the cock in my mouth, the cock in my ass, and my cock being stroked and pulled.

Bob came first. His cock pulsed in my mouth as he flooded it with his seed. He held my mouth on his cock as he unloaded completely. I swallowed as best I could.

Don pulled out of my ass and came around to my mouth. He pulled his condom off and slammed his cock in my mouth. Already in an excited state, he fucked my face furiously and unleashed a torrent of cum. I could feel it dripping out of my mouth and running down my chin. Bob jokingly told me to smile as he snapped a couple of pictures.

The harness was removed. I lay on my back with the cum still on my face. Don and Bob watched as I jerked myself off and spurted all over my chest and stomach. It was one of the biggest loads I can ever remember shooting. Bob finished by taking a couple of more pictures of me laying there with cum on my face, chest, and stomach.

Bob rubbed our mixed cum all over my body. I smelled of sex. I wasn't allowed to clean up. I had to put my shorts and shirt back on and drive home with my clothes sticking to me.

Bob texted me later to thank me and to remind me that he had pictures now. When he called I should not refuse his requests!