All Comments on 'Bob, Nancy and Jazmine'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 5 years ago
Yay! A new story from Bob.

What a series of twists! Never knew which way this was going to go. Thanks for writing. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Literally...

...every character in this tale is unlikable. Rob is s grade A douchebag who is stupid enough to let women crap on him over and over. Jaz is mentally deranged and will surely leave him and come back five or six more times. Nancy is just a whore who would abandon her own child. At one point nancy tells rob she is committed to him even though she holds on to Augustus for a back up plan. How is that committed? Quite the pack of idiots. 3 stars, thanx!

Loklie

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 5 years ago
Sorry to tell you...

this is better than your usual. Thanks for an enjoyable read!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 5 years ago
Like a Bond movie

Very workmanlike, and still very satisfying. Like a 007 movie - you almost always know what your gonna get, but I have yet to miss one, and they’re all great - from Connery to Craig. Many thanks, JPB (oh yeah - I’m an alum of the Auraria campus - among others and love the Denver and Colorado stuff.)

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

It was an interesting story, but some kind of confrontation with Nancy would have been nice. I was going to mention going after her for child support, but I guess she just disappeared and wouldn't have paid him anything anyway. Her boyfriend being gunned down was great... no happy ending for that selfish bitch!

I don't know how Rob could even talk to Jaz after she dumped him three times. She obviously still loved him, but I'm not sure anyone could trust her after that. Then she lied about a pregnancy to force him to marry her... She must have been gorgeous and an incredible fuck for Rob to be constantly thinking with his dick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Bob just seems to be a leaf blowing in the wind. At no point is he in control of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Forrest gump: "Stupid is as stupid does."

Rob got what he got because he was without backbone. I think the chances of Jaz doing again are pretty well pre-determined. Rob did even make her to get professional help to determine why she is a "runner."

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 5 years ago
Wow

He was such a content, let things stay as they were wimp

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Good story! 5*****

But isn't there a loose end? If Augustus loved his son, wouldn't he take him when they left? Then wouldn't she take Trip and keep her "family" together? What happened to the son? I liked it.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
You know some strange women

You get five stars from me just for the sentence,

"My next visit was to the law offices of Dewey, Cheatum and Howe."

Car Talk Rules! Nice story about true love finally winning out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story

Thanks for posting, and please keep them coming!

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 5 years ago
Wow, your main character sure seemed to get shit on

But the story is a 5 even if non one could be that unlucky.

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 5 years ago
Full of sound and fury

The timeline got a bit fuzzled and the typos were decipherable. The flow of your tale is strong as usual but this guy is just a leaf in a river being taken downstream by a series of manipulative femine currents. Jazz is strong if not especially likeable. The repeated pregnancy trope was either lazy or just plain trolling. Did the paper on nothing ever get written?

Its telling when even your less polished efforts are the best on this page for several days. 4.5 stars from me. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thanks for finishing.

Remember Paul Harvey: "Now the rest of the story".

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

Why didn't he want an explanation for why she broke the date with a lie?

So much for "teen-age" mistakes. What's her excuse going to be this time?

No, no, no, you can't sue the employer!

Now that Augustus is available and he and Nancy love each other, why not cut her loose anyway? I know paternity is still an issue, but if Augustus loves her that much he'll just accept the kid as his.

This situation ISN'T different! The other three times she promised fidelity and broke it off, now she's doing the same thing. He'd be insane to tie himself to her, knowing her history.

The timeline is confusing - at the beginning he's married to Nancy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is today like unbelievably stupid dumb as husband story day? First Marlboro man and now this

Most of the recent story from JPB I've actually been really good and I've been impressed. It's been a while since he has written one of his famous unbelievably stupid dumb fucks husband story. I suppose in some ways is comforting to know JPB still has this illness.

One of the basic rules of good story writing is that extreme or unbelievable actions and behavior require a foundation for the reader to accept it.

What makes a story really bizarre is that Jasmine fucks him over 3 times the husband/Rob Insist that he will have nothing to do with her and does not trust her and does not believe her... All the while continuing to have frequent contacts with her believing everything she says at face melts and then letting her back into his life after the other woman walks out of the marriage.

Perhaps the final insult is the fact that Jasmine lied about being pregnant which was the entire basis of the marriage. Not only should this make rob enraged but given the fact that she has betrayed him so many times... The fact that Jasmine would AGAIN actually lie to him again this time about being pregnant should enrage rob so much that he strangles her to death.

Harryin VA

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Wow

Can the mc pick’em or what?

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
Really Good

I normally don’t like pushy women, but I liked Jasmine. She was very young when she went with the other boys. I definitely would try to dissuade my son from seriously dating anyone before he is 24 or so. Have done the sane to nieces so not a gender thing. Obviously their choice, just need to find yourself first.

She obviously cared a great deal about him as she rescued him when he was going through his self-pity drunk period. I thought the story was going to go the route that she was doing it for the money he got, but it didn’t.

The only think I would say is Jasmine may want to take Troy and run away from Bob. It seems that people associated with him don’t have a very long life span (parents, August wife l, then him). For sure she should run away if they get into money trouble (and he has life insurance on her) or if he finds another love interest. Not insinuating that he had anything to do with the deaths, just seems they always benefit him (though arguable about August’s wife unless he preferred jasmine to Nancy).

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 5 years ago
I Mostly Enjoy Bob's Work

Not this one. More mistakes than even one of his usually has. Awful characters in a simple-minded story. No redeeming story value. Sorry Bob, maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
JPB

gets a 5 for this one. The plot is creative for LW, but far more impessive is that in three pages he does a really good job of character development for Bob, Nancy, and Jazmine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well, you said it, just your usual

While it was interesting to read it still had you trade mark wimp in it.

I really don't think think you would know what a real man would do in these situations.

Next time you have an idea for a story ask for a little advice on the male character. I'm sure as soon as he is done he will give you his insight. I mean you have been patient while he took care of his business. I am sure he will sit on the bed next to your chair and give you his input on what the character would do if he had hair on his balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Damn your good

Even when you throw in a RaaC, i love it. I guess it's your way of saying another way of describing insanity is love, with a prenuptial of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is another of your sometimes weird stories.

Married Nancy who was having a affair. She has his kid and decide to make it work. I never knew why she would abandon her kid. And run off with another who also had a baby. Both left their kids .not in this lifetime and no contact .then crazy jasmine cons him into marrying her. The in-laws show no respect in bringing up the the x wife. The sister is left out of the story .he has two more kids and with his money there is no mention of a house being bought. Why is he even letting the grandparents see the kid if they don’t respect him. Just to wierd to makes sense and work .

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
JOB's usual

JPB's usual is usually pretty good mostly. This was on the very end of the spectrum. I enjoyed it a lot.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 5 years ago

Always worth a read. This is, unfortunately, a little more usual than usual.

Ok story. Dopey male. Useless women.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
I stopped reading when you had a 10th grader calling a girl “a lying cheating backstabbing cunt”

Not many 16 year olds in the 80s would use the “C” word. That was your second mistake. Your first was making this marine a fucking douchebag crybaby who was sad because mommy and daddy were dead. Ooooh boo-fucking-hoo! He’s not a man, he’s a little boy hiding behind his mothers skirts and then when Jaz goes to confront him, and she doesn’t owe him jack shit since they knew each other over 8 years ago, he tells her that she’s a fucking cheater...she was 16 years old at best. Seriously? Oh gosh, she was 16, why wasn’t she a fucking perfect angel who was perfect and did everything perfect and acted perfect? He was a goddamn drunk, pining away for mommy and daddy and he’s judging her?

Go fuck yourself Bob. There was a time you wouldn’t have written a bullshot story but this seems to be the best you can pull off now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I jump around with your stories

some I like...some I don't...this one I liked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I really wish that even once you'd write more or less human characters, who'd react to these absurd statements just like anyone who you've ever known, by checking whether the speaker was having a stroke, or something.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 5 years ago
Great Story!

Like the way you turn the tale into something that keeps you waiting for the next. shoe to drop the only thing not covered was his son from his first wife?

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 5 years ago
5 star

Good read,,, NO cucky wimp here!!!! Buuut... I do love Pauline French.... that name just gives a guy WOOD 😀

sanman52sanman52almost 5 years ago

I have to say, for my tastes, this story is Just Plain Bob "fluff". But it's nice 'fluff'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gee Bob, you did it again!

While your stories may lack the depth of DQS1 or Richard Gerald, I can always count on entertainment, especially when you at least half way finish the story, and always when you finish it as in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thanks for the effort.

It was kind of enjoyable, about like some of your other stuff.

This reads like Martian Slut Ray all over it. She's a great wife and mother, even from Jazmine's perspective, then suddenly poof, she's gone. He has no clue, and supposedly there was no clue. Even her sister and parents had no clue. You write people like they are machines, that just break one day. You can write the words, but that's how science fiction is created: just words; no reality.

But its decent science fiction, so you still get a decent score. The usual.

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 5 years ago
JPB gets 5 Stars!

Wonders never cease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So So

Rather so so. Three stars.

Bob was kind of a dope. Everybody talked him into everything. Army and 2 marriages. Three biggest decisions in his life essentially made by other people. How dumb is that?

Nancy not worth a nickel. Bob was too stupid to see that HE was the back up plan.

Jazmine with a long history of looking for greener grass. If she is still there, it is only because she hasn't stumble across something she thinks will be better yet. When she does: prenup won't stop her, it will just be part of her justfication on why leaving is cool. He will get the kids and she will be gone for a few years before she shows up again, using the kids and his stupdity to wedge back into his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry, Bob, but this is a 2.

You and every other lazy SOB will get bad ratings until you give up this Alienation of Affection bullshit. It doesn't exist in Colorado. At all. Your lawyer would have laughed if you mentioned it. You could look it up! There are still 9 states in which you can bring suit for A of A but it is hardly used even in those nine. Ridiculously hard to prove. Idiotic to bring it up. My daughter graduated from Metro State but it's a University now.

R.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 5 years ago
Shakespearean

So many died and no one is genuine. Shakespeare would be proud .

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
I once knew a Bob & Nancy couple.

Almost the same thing happened. About a year after the baby was born she ran off with a younger guy. The poor husband was devastated.

This is a good story, but the emotional turmoil the husband went through was messed up. They had it all and she just left a note and took off.

The good news he survived that nonsense, met a nice woman, and I heard he got a job promotion where he worked.

He lived down the street from where I did. Everyone in the neighborhood knew the story and was happy when things turned around for him. Her leaving was bad enough but abandoning her baby no one understood.

These LW's stories are fictional, but you know there is some truths dancing around in them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meh

The wife disappearing with no explanation was unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

The guy was a complete wimp. Every woman in his life dominated him. I've tried to read 3 of your stories and every one has a husband who deserves everything that happens to him. Stop with the wimp husbands.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
Actually, this was a slightly different story from JPB

Another enjoyable story from a Literotica master storyteller.

TailakaTailakaover 4 years ago
Good effort, fell short

I can maybe* give this a 4. Jazmine left him twice as a kid but she did it again as an adult with NO discussion. Will he have sex with her? ABSOLUTELY. Will he marry her without confirmation that she IS in fact even pregnant? NO WAY. Would he just gloss over that huge lie and go on without seemingly reacting? Probably not.

This falls short of your proven writing abilities. This story didn't need to be 9 pages but either confront the 'Jazz abandons him for another guy' plot OR don't add it. Either confront the 'Jazz lied about pregnancy' plot OR don't add it. The lack of resolution is disappointing.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Good Story as we would exṕect from JPB

I still can't believe Nancy abandoning her new born baby. I also have some difficulty

believing what a wimp Bob was with respect to Jazmine. Second chance yes, but fourth never.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
@ Anonymous 07/28/19

"You and every other lazy SOB will get bad ratings until you give up this Alienation of Affection bullshit."

It's called suspension of disbelief. For example, There is no Star Wars. It's a fictional story people let things that don't exist like, "The Force", Lightsabers, the Death Star, and all the other whacked out crazy stuff in that universe because it's fiction and people find it entertaining. That's it. Alienation of Affection just a vehicle to ride on the way to the fictional divorce in a fictional story.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Okay

Has to be one of your better stories in recent times.

The guy is really the all time loser.

I really really feel sorry for children being given same name as father etc. The junior or III or whatever is sad. For an ego trip of the father and setting a child to be forced to follow footsteps. Just so sad.

OnethirdOnethirdover 4 years ago
Transactional love lives

Another JPB story. The women are so mercenary and unreliable. I don’t like Nancy just taking off and disappearing from the story- clearly there has to be some story there and it would have been good to know it. It’s a loose end, besides “oh well, she just wanted to take off”. When I read a JPB story, it’s like a roulette wheel with women’s names on it. Where will the guy land for his happy ever after?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyable read with a few gaps

As others pointed out there are some gaps that I think should have been filled but as such it doesn't really mess this up for me. I also didn't "hate" Jazz early on as what she did was when she was just a kid! I mean with grade she goes skating with someone else. She did lie but OK at that time he is hurt as any puppy love kid would hurt. The prom date thing? Cruel, yes but again what was this, high school? And then the "interesting guy" thing and she moves out. That was a big one on the GOOD SIDE for me. As I read it she had the decency to tell him prior to cheating ( I hope) she would move out. In other LW stories the girl would have been screwing this guy for months before Bobby finds out. Lastly, the pregnancy scam. That was bad but after all of these prior situations with Jaz over the course of their lives growing up together if he hasn't figured out her character then it is all on him if she messes up again. I would have also taken the free childcare she provided and also would take all the sex she gave me but no way would I have married her or even committed two her long term. She used you so now you can use her.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@danoctober Re: Suspension of Disbelief

There's a difference between "Suspension of Disbelief" and "Fucking Impossible"!

Star Wars takes place in a totally imaginary universe where literally anything can happen.

If Mel Gibson in Braveheart pulled out a light saber you can't excuse it with "suspension of disbelief."

These stories presumably take place in our world. Do real world loving wives get hit with Martian Slut Rays to the extent that we see here? No, but we can suspend our disbelief for the sake of the story.

I'm sorry, but for most of us suing companies for "not enforcing their own code of contact" goes too far. Any corporate lawyer that allowed a company to have a written policy that exposed them to lawsuits should be sued for malpractice!

Some stories take the somewhat more realistic path of threatening to embarrass the company by releasing evidence of what their employees did. Now, in the real world companies won't really care that much about their employees do privately, but we can suspend disbelief for that.

I suppose different people have different standards, and yours is obviously more liberal than mine, but it is a legitimate point for a commenter to criticize in a story.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
@ sbrooks103x

To call the writer of this story and any other writer who uses alienation of affection in their story a ," lazy SOB" is not critism. That's just insulting the writers.

The other thing is the threat to rate future stories of those same authors with a lower score if they use that technique again.

That's plain crazy. If you want to do that fine. Why make it a public threat.

As for reality in this place? This place is a free for all house of insanity. Which is why I frequent this sight.

As for being liberal with the writers here, guilty as charged. Where I draw the line is the above two points. Insulting people and making threats against authors and what they can post.

BTW - I've had my share of that. You want to post in LW's genre, be prepared to be bitch slapped.

all the best.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Rob have been pissed off some deity in a previous life...

... For all these whores to keep sticking around him like that.

It's kinda absurd that both Jazmine and Nancy never had a bad thing to say about him, which would kinda justify their multiple betrayals towards him, yet kept on stepping out of him repetitively. Hell, they both kept claiming how much they love him, even after multiple instances where they proved the exact opposite. At least, give that to Nancy: when she knew she couldn't cut it, she walked away from him, something Jaz never had the decency to do. Now, her also walking away from her baby, though... Yeah, that sure makes her look like a worthless bitch.

Robert? Just another one of JPB MCs who's a glutton for punishment. I honestly felt that he should have gone seek help when he claimed to still be in love with both Jaz and Nan - really, the only way this poor sap could actually walk away from a woman who done him wrong is if the lady in question put a bullet in his head! I'm amazed he ever spoke a single word to Jazmine after she left their apartment. Gotta give that to her, though: she played it well. She bought a time, waited til Nancy quit on her marriage, jumped on her target and made herself indispensable. So yeah, cool - she's in it for real, this time... but for how? Honestly, does Rob really believe she won't eventually wonder, once again, whether or not the grass is greener elsewhere the minute their kids are out of the house, if not sooner? C'MON... Even with that prenup, he should not expect this 4th try to be forever.

Immaturity is a constant - and, let's face it, necessary - characteristic of pretty much every female characters JPB ever created; so watching the two acting like toddlers stuck inside grown women's bodies wasn't at all surprising, just a tad disheartening. It was also annoying to witness the lack of agency Rob displayed throughout his story. He never make shit happens - shit happens to HIM, and that's the only way it goes. Even when he takes a decision about his life, either he will eventually be talk back into accepting something else or someone/something will force him into another situation he didn't choose. 'Hell of a thing, docilely agreeing to be the ping ball in the machine that is your life... but, if it works for him, whatever.

There's a lot of things, in this story, that either don't make sense or are brought up to never be spoke about it again. For instance, since she was essentially part of his life as soon as Nancy left it, Jaz basically became Trip's mom, yet no mention has been made about their relationship. Where they close? Did she secretly resent him for being Rob's first born? Did he resent her for not being his real mother? Honestly, that would be way more interesting, to me, than that last paragraph about the possibility that Nancy could come back to his life. Speaking of the wayward mother, since Augustus is permanently out of the picture, did she ended up raising his kid? Did they had some more together? And, even more puzzling... what was the point of that 'nothing' paper at the start? To try to bring back, out of the readers, the sense of dread we all went through when we couldn't come up with anything to write about, back in our school's days?

Yep, it's his usual... Likely for us, though, his 'usuals' are usually quite good. This one is not is best (honestly knew where everyone would ended up when dummy went on and married a woman he didn't actually love) and, well, editing-wise, someone else should have definitely take a look at it before it was posted. But beggars are choosers, and, right now, here in LW, we're a beggars!

The king is still around, so long may he lives... especially if he has a brand new Dark Trilogy in him (hey, we can always hope, can't we?)

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 4 years ago
Found it to be exceptionally mediocre

Didn't like the story or any of the characters in it.

robinhodrobinhodover 4 years ago
Am I the only one

who thinks that, somewhere down the line, she would point out that she has now proven herself to be a perfect wife and mother. Given that, it would be an insult not to scrap the pre-nup. He, being the wimp he has amply demonstrated, would go along with it.

Then guess what?

I know, they're not real, it's only a story.

Someone else has commented on (the almost ever-present) Pauline French. My son had a girlfriend of that name. I wonder???

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 4 years ago
Pretty good JPB not the usual ending for many.

The usual JPB leaves a lot with no real ending. So I found this to be ended and well written. Well written is the norm for JPB not that I like them all. I have read several comments about the ‘alienation of affection’ suit - yes this is over used but would it be tried even if thrown out of court. Of course because I believe it would be part of the public record just like when a DA files 10 charges but only 1 will be used and the rest thrown out or plead out But I would assume they are ‘public record’. So I do not see a reason to use it to put an author down for it. I do find it fascinating that it produced several strong comments. It may have not been a true 5, so many BS comments made me go ahead and give it a 5. Not that a really low scored story for JPB could overall effect the huge number of stories that are JPB. Any other author would love to have the volume under there name.

So as long as they are written I will keep reading.

Thank you for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
depressing

Not bad bob but still kind of depressing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
alienation of affection

For writers who want to use it, out of the six or eight that still allow it the best state for your story is North Carolina.

The judges there take it seriously, there have been judgements of nine million dollars and 8.8 million dollars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 STARS

His latest demonstrates that after over 15 years (benchmark 10 years -- few attain it) and over 800 (!) submissions, Just Plain Bob can still write stories with interesting and diverse scenarios. He still holds the title King of Variety.

Although the start of whatdreamsmaycome's career (I hope it's the start to a long-lived Literotica career a la JPB) indicates he may give JPB a run for his money, for that title (make that a run for his freebies). whatdreamsmaycome stories are so varied from one to another that you probably could not identify a "usual."

I hope that this COMPLETE story means that JPB has left behind his penchant for writing unended, unresolved stories.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF??

Why would you depict your main Male character as a total idiot??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like!

And enjoyed.

Reconciliation after 3 strikes?!!

In this case you convinced me.

BTB normally but buy RAAC occasionally.

Get straightened out sometime. At my age no hurry.

jtwheels proud USMC Vietnam although active duty ended 51 years ago.

TnicollTnicollover 3 years ago
Another Good One

I just live JPB’s writing style. He tells stories as if it’s a couple of guys sitting in a bar comparing tales.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 3 years ago

Good story. Awful people. As much a sap and general asshole as our hero is, however. his cheery rollover about jazmine lying about being pregnant was not credible even for a fool like him and cost the tale a star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Should have said...

Jaz should just have told him "we're going to have a baby" instead of "l'm pregnant". Then she could later have honestly told him "in about 10 months".

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Out hero is a wimp. His first wife cucks him and the manipulative bitch falsely hooks him? He should've kicked Jaz out when she told him she wasn't pregnant. What's with all the men with no balls or self respect in these stories?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Anyone ever noticed that the same people post the same comments on every LW story? I'll bet these cats have their canned comments stored on their desktop, and just use the old CopyPasta post! Perhaps, Loving Wives is a form of mental health treatment masquerading as an amateur writing site.

ErotFanErotFanabout 3 years ago

Another solid tale from JPB. Do you suppose this tale is what Bob wrote to satisfy his third writing requirement?

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955almost 3 years ago

Yup some of you guys have had a rough. I guess your wifes cheated so know you hate all women. Lol

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Good heavens this is one major cluster f**k of a story. Interesting but still...

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Sorry to say but JPB is likely describing himself as there are repeated variations of this plot in his numerous stories.

Dude, you never explained what it is that women are dumping you again and again, I am sure you know that but you are not comfortable to expose it in your stories. However, without that your stories look absurd. Women do strange things (and so do men) but there is usually a reason.

I personally believe it is physical, meaning in this case "Augustus" is superior to "Bob" in "looks" department, and that could also be something JPB is uncomfortable with as it would seriously degrade illusion he has that women are always begging him for a "new start".

If you cannot be sincere about your character then do not write the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh Bob, you poor chump! No wonder your love life was always a mess. You know the definition of insanity and even you trip with the same rock over and over again not learning anything from your past mistakes. The only good thing about these stories is that your despicable characters stay with each other and don't mess with other (less toxic) persons. So many plot holes and a lack of explanation. You could be a great writer if you have a beta reader and put some effort in your stories. But it's almost like you don't care ("just my usual"... crap?)

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

After the previous 3 times there's no way Jaz stats faithful. Just doesn't add up and really doesn't fit the way a JPB story goes when it's just one of his usual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9070 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS