Bobbi and Camilla

Story Info
A wild night in Monte Carlo.
3.5k words
4.73
4.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
352 Followers

Author's Note: This story is a combined effort of myself and Camilla_Jones. We are taking on two different characters. We hope you enjoy the read.

The following story and the universe it occurs in overall only exists in the mind and imagination of the authors. If you are seeking a rather sexy, wild lesbian romp, you are in the right place.

All characters are over the age of 18.

Reader discretion is advised.

Applicable Tags: Older/Younger, lesbian sex, Romance, Female Sub, Oral Sex, threesome, strap-on, voyeur, backseat sex, and Anal virgin.

All characters are over the age of 18.

________________________________________________________________

© 2023 Arking & RDKing, and Camilla_Jones. All Rights Reserved. Duplication of this literary piece without expressed permission of the author for any purpose is prohibited.

Bobbi and Camilla.

It was the gala event of the year, Monte Carlo, the Casino Royale. She was dressed in a tight-fitting full-length Fire Engine red, ball gown, her 4" heel made her look taller than her 5'8". There were no panty lines as she was going commando. Her black hair was slicked back with gel. Her make-up was discreet, her perfume was tasteful and expensive. She sipped on a glass of champagne, looking, watching for Ms. Right.

Someone younger than her 35 years, someone petite not a blonde, no she had had her fair share of blondes this week. Tonight, she fancied someone different.

This is the other casino in Monte Carlo, the more discreet one. The one where the ultra-wealthy meets Royalty. Tonight was a special event, the only annual event for charity held in the Casino Royale. This is the event when they, the filthy rich present their daughters to the world. Their daughters had by this time, gone through their rebellious years, and if they survived those they were presented as sweet and innocent, to those people they now had to navigate around.

Everyone knows they aren't ready for what awaits them.

She gracefully glides around the main floor, the tables where fortunes are exchanged on the turning of a card have been moved to the sides of the grand room. She is rumored to be related to the Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed of Hungry. But she has never admitted or denied her heritage. Many still introduce her as 'The Countess', her close and intimate friends call her Bobbi.

Her eyes are watching, surveying the young debutants. Their mothers tactfully steer their daughters away from her gaze and avoid any accidental or incidental introductions. Her reputation for seducing young females was widely known.

She saw this as a bit of a 'meat market' of sorts. All the handsome young men were out tonight, all putting on their best performances as refined rich young men, just as their mother demanded of them.

The smile on her face was welcoming to all who came into contact with her. She was gracious, well-bred, polite, spoke four languages, fluently and her English had a slight accent, which added a certain charm to it.

She waltzes in her 4" heels which hoisted her derriere making it more feminine and more attractive to all. Many a husband was a recipient of a glare or a poke in his ribs by their watchful wife.

And many of the women, married or not, tried to catch her eye.

She spotted the young woman, a brunette, the hair was falling over her bare shoulders of the silvery blue exquisite ball gown. She didn't recognise this fair maiden, she was no debutant, but still young and fresh. She collected a second glass of Champagne and edged her way toward her, not spilling a drop. The crowded floor automatically opened up before her as if she were Moses, parting the Red Sea. Suddenly she was face to face with this beautiful young woman. She handed her a glass.

"I saw your hands were empty," She said by way of introduction.

Her alabaster skin suggested she was no outdoors type of person. She stood quietly in front of her. Their eyes locked onto each other.

She smiles and tells her, "You haven't even seen the lights from my bedroom balcony, have you?"

The beautiful young woman wasn't surprised by the comment and replied, without being flustered. "Oh, my that must be a sight,"

The Countess continued, "Yes, you can see from the headland right across the harbor and up to the Palace," She told her, stretching out her arm.

The woman with a Southern accent continued with the pantomime, "Wow" she whispered, "Sounds like a penthouse view,"

The Countess leans her body into the new stranger, and her hand drops to her hip and then to her backside. She squeezes one of her buttock cheeks and tells her "It is,"

Startled this time and not wanting to seem too enthusiastic she places a hand on the Countess's chest, pushes her back gently, and tells her in a stern tone. "No one squeezes my bum after just meeting me," Then she grins, and wets her top lip.

The Countess smiles back and whispers, "I do," She tells her and pats it gently, "I'll stop if you want me to," She continued.

She grins once again, and then says, "I didn't say to stop,"

"Let's get out of here, shall we?" She nods in the direction of the concierge. Then puts an arm around her waist as they head to the front of the Casino, The Countess tells the maiden that her car has been summoned, they wait for the Rolls to pick them up, and she is pulled in closer as she kisses her ear.

"You look so young I suspect this will be all new to you?" She asked as a Rolls Royce Phantom Saloon pulled into view.

She smiles and gives The Countess a curious look before thinking to herself 'Oh my that car in itself is arousing,' as she feels her mouth on her ear.

She is told, "It is only a short drive," As The Countess again runs a hand over her backside trying to feel her panties under the tight-fitting dress. She detects something. A faint very tasteful thong she thinks.

The young woman turns to her and reminds her, "Everything is close by Monaco," She smiles at her as she feels a thong under the dress.

"That's true, but the streets are narrow and winding, so we will get Charlotte to drive carefully, and slowly,"

"Oh, a female driver," She says, "That's interesting,"

The Countess tells her, "You will find all of my staff are both French and female, my sweet,"

The luxury car pulls up and a dark-skinned woman in her late 40s dressed in a grey suit and cap opens the rear door for them. She smiles as she tells the driver.

"Charlotte, conduis lentement, je veux voir si je peux faire sortir cette gentille petite demoiselle de sa robe avant que nous rentrions à la maison," [Charlotte, drive slowly, I want to see if I can get that sweet little lady out of her dress before we get home.]

"She is so pretty," The beautiful young woman whispers as she watches her every move, they slide into the luxurious Rolls Royce.

"Yes, she is very pretty and very obedient," She is told.

Not understanding a word of French, she just smiles, as she sees the tall Amazonian woman looking at her lustfully, her smile captivating, and her obedience is obvious.

She nods and speaks to The Countess in her native tongue, "Je ne parie pas avec vous Maîtresse, je perds toujours," [I don't bet with you Mistress, I always lose.]

She smiles and explains that, "She is welcoming you, in her own way,"

"Well thank you," She says smiling at her again. Her accent was a thick Alabama accent, quaint in small doses.

The car door is closed silently, and they begin their slow drive to The Countess's apartment. Once Charlotte is in the driver's seat, she raises the partition window between the front and rear sections of the luxurious vehicle.

The American beauty was looking out the window seeing the bright city pass by in awe.

The Countess turns to her and offers her a drink. A mild Gin and Tonic.

She grins at this strange older woman, "Does she ever get to watch?" She asks naughtily as she accepts the drink.

"Oh yes, when I feel in the mood for some rough play, she watches AND participates, all my staff is well trained in that way," She is told. All the while The Countess keeps looking at her.

The Countess then leans in and kisses her gently on her lips. "I'm Bobbi by the way," Her hand rests high on her thigh.

With all the flirting and innuendo now past, the American Beauty had come to the point in her life when she had to make a decision. Her daddy's wealth was not going to help her now.

"Oh my," She whispers to herself, she wonders what am I getting into. As she felt Bobbi's lips on hers, she couldn't help but kiss her back. It was a natural thing to do.

She weakly mentions her name, "I'm Camilla, Camilla Jones,"

Bobbi starts to nuzzle Camilla's neck, working her way up to her ear lobes.

Bobbi hears her groan softly, "My ears," She moans as she leans into Bobbi, "My weak spot Bobbi, don't stop,"

The vehicle is so spacious and comfy as their bodies get closer.

Bobbi places a hand behind her head and pulls Camilla into a strong, passionate, lust-filled kiss. Her hand goes in search of a zipper she finds it on the side of the gown, under her armpit, it is eased down slowly.

Camilla caves in, what was a moment of hesitation is now replaced with a desire to experience something she had been waiting for since she was twelve. She is leaning into Bobbi's body sucking noisily on her tongue as they kiss intensely, feeling the dress zipper being tugged down.

Bobbi was listening, waiting for a sign that would stop her instantly, there was none.

Camilla pulls down Bobbi's gown to reveal her bare breasts. She stares at the magnificent ample bosoms as she kneads them, one in each hand. She smiles at the touch, soft and warm.

She is now exposed as she falls back onto the seat, Bobbi's lips press to her pink nipples as the gown is eased down and then with a swift movement, Bobbi slides it right off, leaving her in a pale blue thong and heels. The very expensive gown lies crumpled on the floor of the Rolls.

Bobbi takes hold of her breasts and lets her lips take a nipple into her mouth.

She smiles as her hands roam all over Camilla's body. This young American Beauty sent sensations through her body, that tingling one gets when the height of passion begins to bring forth one of many forceful orgasms.

Bobbi smiles as she tells her young companion, "Such a nice, cute body," Her hand starts to rub Camilla's belly as she alternates her suckling, between each nipple. Slow, soft, and sensual.

Camilla, realising she hadn't a lover since she arrived in Monte Carlo......blushes as Bobbi ogles the trim, lily-white body and keeps rubbing her belly and stimulates her needy nipples.

Her body moves under her touch.

Bobbi pushes her own gown down to her waist. Camilla moans seeing those large nipples, surrounded by a rich deep red areola. She leans in and quickly captures a nipple in her mouth. Her suckling isn't tender but ravenous, as if she were a babe, starved of feeding.

Bobbi doesn't mind the young woman's eagerness to sample her breasts. She tries to distract her by tracing a finger along the top of her thong, but the thin waistband doesn't stop her from seeking out her mound. Her fingers push past the top of her thong and her hand greets her mound.

Camilla leans over as the gown sits at Bobbi's waist. Still sucking needily on her nipple as her thong comes down.

Bobbi takes her thong and hides it with the many others in a drawer which is hidden in the drink cabinet.

Bobbi pushes her down, naked now except for her heels, Bobbi smiles and tells her, "I love the look of a sweet girl dressed in just a pair of heels, it sets you apart from others,"

Bobbi takes charge once more, forcing Camilla back onto the large rear seat, she captures her mound with the palm of her hand and rubs gently. Making certain that the little pebble is making contact with the heel of her hand.

The Countess's finger ran along each side of her mound, and the young girls back arched at the touch, with the continued stimulation of her clit and with Bobbi's fingers running along either side of her folds, the young American woman was rolling from side to side. She reached out and grabbed Bobbi's boobs, squeezing them. Moaning as her climax raced from deep inside of her.

Camilla whispered, unable to talk, her speech was nonsensical as she tried to ease down Bobbi's gown, sliding it to her ankles. Noticing that The Countess wasn't wearing underwear, "I want, that," She grunted as she placed a hand on her wet core and at the same time returned to suckling her nipples.

Bobbi's single finger goes in search of her opening. Finds it easily as the moist lips let her in.

Camilla started to speak once more, "It's so hard to concentrate with that finger in my pussy," She grunted as she kissed down her belly.

"Oh yes," Bobbi cried as the young woman was heading in the right direction.

The car came to a sudden stop.

Camilla looked up at Bobbi and wondered why they had stopped.

The partition window came down and Charlotte spoke to The Countess. "Maîtresse, je vous ai écoutés tous les deux, je ne peux plus attendre, s'il vous plaît, laissez-moi vous rejoinder," [Mistress I have been listening to you both, I cannot wait any longer, please let me join you.]

Bobbi smiled at her "Oui," [Yes], She is told.

She looks down at Camilla, kisses her softly, and explains that the car is parked in the garage. "Let us continue, my sweet,"

The rear door opens and Charlotte, this 6' Amazon of a woman stands watching them.

Camilla can't take her eyes off Charlotte, "My word, she is magnificent, lovely, gorgeous even," She says as she senses the intensity of what is about to happen.

Bobbi inserts and second finger into her as she watches Charlotte starting to undress, again it is in slow motion, sensually letting the young American take in every moment, so it will be etched into her brain.

Camilla kept watching her, as she felt two fingers pressing in and out of her, she knew she was close to her first love-making orgasm. Those other ones when she was alone in her bed, meant nothing, were nothing compared to what was about to be unleashed upon her.

Bobbi for a brief moment watched her watching Charlotte, while she watched her back while she did her striptease.

Soon she too is naked, and she inserted a feeldoe into her large wet pussy and starts to stroke it, her eyes never leaving Camilla's. The 8" phallic symbol extruding from her makes her groan with pleasure.

Bobbi lay back after taking her fingers from Camilla. She started to suck on each digit, taking in her rich-tasting juices.

Camilla looked to be in raptures while watching the Amazonian-like woman moan in pleasure.

Bobbi gets Camilla's attention in between her groaning with pleasure. By opening her legs and inviting her to dine on her aching pussy.

Camilla's arse rises in the air as she starts to go down and Charlotte takes this as an invitation to mate with her.

Burying her mouth over Bobbi's pussy, moaning in pleasure as she licked her smooth mound softly, gently, all the haste from earlier in the evening now gone.

Charlotte steps forward and places the silicone faux cock against your opening before asking her Mistress.

"Son cul ou sa chatte Maîtresse, laquelle préférez-vous?" [Her arse or her pussy Mistress, which do you prefer?]

"Je te laisse choisir mais ne lui fais pas de mal Charlotte." [I will let you choose but do not hurt her Charlotte.]

Camilla grunts into Bobbi's pussy as she felt Charlotte move in behind her, the vibrating feeldoe twitching against her moist and sensitive pussy.

She continues to service Bobbi's womanly core as she feels the vibrating cock sliding into her pussy.

Camilla not understanding what was said, then feeling the large faux cock slide into her, she squealed as her mouth clenches onto Bobbi's pussy.

Bobbi arched her back and screamed with delight as her first orgasmic wave washed over her. She placed a hand on Camilla's head and starts to hump her face, encouraging her to do more.

Charlotte was fucking her gently, remembering the warning she was given by The Countess, her Mistress she placed her hands onto her hips and pulled her back onto the vibrating cock.

Camilla grunted, moaned, and let Charlotte ride her pussy while holding onto her hips, accommodating her, as her lips close over Bobbi's pearl and she looked up to see, Bobbi laying there, eyes closed, a smile on her face, her chest panting.

Charlotte slaps her ass hard, leaving a red mark. Bobbi opened her eyes and watched the look on the tall black woman's face.

"Maîtresse, c'est une baise tellement merveilleuse, sa chatte est si serrée, elle tire tout de moi. Pouvez-vous rester avec nous un moment, s'il vous plaît Maîtresse, je supplie ma Maîtresse. [Mistress, she is such a wonder fuck, her pussy is so tight, she is drawing it all out of me. Can she stay with us for a while, please Mistress, I am begging my Mistress.]

Bobbi listens and then tells Camilla," Charlotte thinks your pussy is so tight and she is close already. She wants you to stay with us,"

Camilla doesn't say a word and keeps teasing Bobbi's core, flicking her clit sending her tongue deep inside of her, and then slowing down and running it around her full red lips, making Bobbi heave with delight. She starts to moan once more as she feels a second orgasm rising from deep inside her well. It is racing, coming fast she grabs hold of a handful of hair as her second climax squelches out of her.

Camilla is whimpering as she slides her tongue as deep into Bobbi's pussy as deep as she can, running the edge of her tongue along her clit as she feels the orgasm rise and then explodes from her. Camilla caught as much of her juices as she could manage.

Bobbi moans with delight as she starts to shake once more.

She screams, "AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH,"

As Bobbi does so, she sucks harder on her mound, her tongue sliding deeper and needier hearing her screams.

Bobbi's juices flow freely from her.

At that moment Charlotte arches her back as she too explodes thrusting her hips hard up against Camilla.

Charlotte collapses onto Camilla's back, panting.

Camilla feeling the intense weight on her, shivers and keeps licking her new lover, her first real woman. Bobbi moans and sighs.

Charlotte looks at her Mistress and winks at her and then she inserts a finger into Camilla's rectum and kisses her back.

"C'était si beau Maîtresse, pouvons-nous la garder?" [It was so beautiful Mistress, can we keep her?]

Camilla felt her rectum accepting her finger, and never, ever having had anyone play with her there before, she stiffened and was in receipt of a healthy slap on her backside and told to, "se détendre," [relax] by Charlotte.

Bobbi tells her, "She found you to be beautiful, a wonderful fuck and wants you to stay with us,"

Camilla giggles, "Oh thank you, tell her,"

"Charlotte knows what she is doing when it comes to anal virgins. She slides her finger into you slowly, using your own juices to lubricate your tight sphincter muscle," Bobbi tells her.

She lay there her breathing returning to normal.

"I felt like such a toy in her hands, and she made me grunt and groan. A lot," Camilla said with a hint of satisfaction in her voice.

The other rear door opens, and the maid clears her throat. "Will my Mistress be wanting something else to eat this evening?" Surprised to see her on the bottom.

Camilla was unable to look back, but just listened, hearing the maid giggle.

"No Marie, and meet Camilla, she will be staying the night. In the main bedroom not the spare room.

Camilla wondered how many others had stayed the night, or longer, and wondered why they would want to be in the spare room.

Bobbi stroked her hair and kissed her head. Then told her, "This apartment holds many wonderful stories, Camilla,"

Arking
Arking
352 Followers