A Lesbian Sorority Story

Story Info
A girl gets 'initiated' into her sorority with lesbian sex.
2.9k words
4.71
16.5k
27
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you come from a small town like I do, and everyone knows your name, you cannot act on impulse. Every move must be calculated because if it's not, your secrets will not stay secret.

My secret, as the youngest of eight children, in a religious, prestigious family, is that I am very attracted to women. If I lived in a big city, if my dad wasn't a preacher, and if I didn't live in my perfect older sibling's shadows, this wouldn't matter. But to maintain our family's reputation, to win titles like 'homecoming queen', and to convince my parents to send me away to college. I had to expertly hide that small little detail.

It wasn't hard to keep hidden, I stand tall-ish at 5'3", I have sun kissed skin, long blonde hair, hazel eyes, an hourglass figure that was only emphasized by my cheer uniform all of High School, so you could say I was practically prey for High School boys.

I painted the picture well for my parents, went to prom with a boy I had known since kindergarten, went on dates to please them so they wouldn't suspect me, and finally the time had come for me to fly 3,000 miles away for college.

The day I walked onto campus my new life had begun. I decided I wasn't going to broadcast my sexuality, but I certainly wasn't going to bury it under the surface anymore. I traded in my knee length skirts for fashion that I actually liked, I put on makeup, and I finally started to feel like the Mia I wanted to be and not the Mia they forced me into being.

I struggled to figure out where I fit in at this school at first. Until I walked greek row. Don't get me wrong, just because i'm a lesbian doesn't mean I don't love girly things, I absolutely without a doubt am a girly girl.

Walking Greek Row was the first sense of freedom I felt. I was handed pamphlets, introduced to Sorority after Sorority, toured houses, and by the time the sun started to go down I was signed up for recruitment and smiling like a little kid in a candy shop.

***

After two weeks of recruitment I had signed my bid to Alpha Phi. I was excited to join my sisterhood, and I had finally unpacked my belongings and officially was moved into the house with eighty six other girls. My roommates were my pledge sisters Stella and Olivia.

"Did you hear that we have to go through initiation tonight?" Stella said excited as she painted her nails. Olivia looked at her with a knowing smile and I looked at them confused.

"Why are you guys smiling, isn't initiation like...torture?" I ask them thinking back to every movie i've ever seen. Stella's green eyes light up as she turns her attention to me.

"Mia! You don't know this particular sororities background do you..." She said as Olivia sat next to her. I watched Olivia start to draw shapes on Stella's bare thigh right under the hem of her dress as Stella started to explain further.

"They can smell lesbian or bi girls from a mile away which makes sense as to why you were bid on." Olivia cut her off and my eyes widen. Was I that obvious.

"Initiation in our sorority isn't like the others. We love our sisters....sometimes a little too much. I don't wanna ruin the surprise, but i'll give you a piece of advice. Freshen up, shave, and wear your sexiest underwear." My eyes widen at her explanation and they both start giggling.

After a long hot shower, shaving every inch of my body (just in case), blowing out my hair, and putting on makeup, I got dressed in my favorite little black dress I bought just for tonight after signing my bid. It's off the shoulders and the hem stops mid thigh, hugging my curves perfectly. It had padding in the top so I wore it would a bra and anxiously selected my favorite lace white panties. I slipped on my black heels and finally made my way downstairs with Olivia and Stella to meet the Leaders of our Chapter: the President, The Vice President, and our New Member Educator.

"Ladies, we take initiation very seriously. Each one of you will be paired with one us so we can induct you..properly." Our President Hailee explained.

"Each one of you will pick a name from the pin box and thats the leader you will be paired up with." Megan the New Member Educator explained standing in front of Olivia with the pink box propped open.

"Wait for everyone to pick before you open the folded name slip." Cassie, the Vice President, instructed,

After we each took a slip we all opened it at the same time. I got Hailee, Olivia got Cassie, and Stella got Megan.

Hailee came up to me and whispered in my ear "I was hoping i'd get you." I blushed a bright pink color and let her take my hand as she led me back upstairs. The President gets the privacy of her own room, just like Megan and Cassie. When I walked in behind her I looked around at her satin pink sheets on her perfectly made bed. She had candles lighting up the room and soft music playing from her surround sound.

"So I don't know what you heard about initiation, but we feel very strongly about making sure our sisters know how much love we have for one another." She started to explain. I turn towards her and take in her appearance. She's wearing a white dress, skin tight, with pink heels. Her light brown hair is curled and her blue eyes are lined with eyeliner to make them pop even more than normal. She looked breath taking.

My words were caught in my throat and I was so nervous, I had my own assumptions about what happened tonight but the idea of it made me really nervous.

"What exactly does that mean?" I ask shyly.

Hailee sat me on the edge of her bed and sat next to me squeezing my hand softly.

"It can mean whatever you want silly girl. We'll move at your pace! How about we calm your nerves hmm?" She asked and stood up grabbing a robe she had hanging on her desk chair.

"You go in the bathroom and put this on, I used to work at a spa, let me massage you. Please I insist." She said with a warm smile. Her aura was so light, and she already made me feel very comforted. So I was determined to not be the shy girl everyone seemed to think I was. This was a new start for me, right?

I took the robe and went into the bathroom, sure to leave the door open a crack knowing she'd be able to see me in the mirror. I put on a show of slowly sliding my zipper down my spine, my braless back facing her while my 34 C cups were on full display to the mirror. I slid the black fabric down letting it pool at my feet and left my panties on deciding they wouldn't be in the way for the massage. I pulled the pink satin robe on and tied it loosely walked back out to see Hailee now in a matching robe, to my surprise.

"Here, may I?" She asked standing behind me and placing her hands on the belt keeping it fastened.

"Yes." I insisted almost too eagerly. She untied it, only my back side exposed to her.

"Lay down on your stomach." She said softly as she picked up a bottle of oil on her night stand. I nodded and laid down my soft skin connecting to the satin fabric, the friction making my pink nipples instantly harden. I blush, my face looking away from her trying to mask it.

"Tell me how this feels okay?" She says, her oil clad finger tips slowly meeting my shoulders as she rubs them softly. An involuntary moan escapes my mouth, mostly from the movements of her fingers, but partly at the thought of me practically naked in her bed.

"That good, huh?" She laughed quietly. Her hands worked my upper back for a bit and then the middle, until eventually she was rubbing my lower back. Her hands were slippery and soft. My eyes had fluttered shut and I was so relaxed but so elevated at the same time. Every part of me was hyper aware of this beautiful girls hands on me. Her finger tips edged the fabric of my white lace thong and surprise ran through me as her hands slid right under the band and she started to massage my ass.

"This part always has the most tension." She says in a low tone as her thumbs move up and down my ass cheeks. Another moan leaves my lips but this time it's not involuntary.

"You can turn over now if you want, so I can keep going.." Hailee says quietly as she finishes her grope of my ass. Excitement ripples through me and any nerves I had before disappear as I turn over, now laying on my back. Hailee's eyes rake over my body and I smile up at her while she applies a little more oil to her hands.

"You have a great body." She told me as her hands connected with my shoulders again and slowly rake down to just about my breasts. I can feel my erect nipples eager for her touch, in fact, it isn't the only part of me eager for her. My panties have managed to get so wet that I can practically feel them soaked through.

Her hands finally make contact with my breasts, well the underside of them. She's careful to avoid my erect nipples, almost purposely. I watch her through my lust-filled expression hoping she'll relieve this tension. She kneads and squeezes every inch of my breasts, besides my nipples and then rubs down my stomach, driving me wild.

Her fingers are again at the waistband of my thong and I wonder what she'll do this time. She rubs my pelvis, soothingly, and then her hands move to spread my thighs just enough so she can rub them each individually. She kneads, rubs, circles, and as if on queue, I feel my panties getting wetter by the second.

"Hailee...please" I sigh, needy for more. Her massage only driving me more crazy by the second. He smile turns wicked like the flick of a switch and instantly her fingers latch onto my panties, ready to take them off with my go ahed. I give her a nod and she slips them down to ground, taking her time to stare at my fully nude body, covered in oil.

Never at home in my small town did I expect I would be doing something like this.

She stands, only to untie her robe finally letting me see her, fully exposed. My eyes fixate all over her, first on her perky D cups with her perfect pink nipples, erect, just like mine. Her nipples were slightly larger than mine, but looked so delicious I couldn't help but imagining my mouth on them. After I felt I spent enough time giving her tits the attention they deserved I moved my eyes down to her perfect, bare pussy. It was near my head, with her standing next to where my head hit her pillows, I couldn't not stare. I could practically drool over it. Her body was so toned, practically perfect. She's curvy, and has meat on her bones. Which was a nice change of pace from the girls at home who looked like toothpicks.

I don't know how long I spent taking in her beauty before she slid on top of me, her legs on either side of my waist.

"You know why I didn't rub the oil on your nipples right?" She asked looking into my eyes, I was hyper aware of her bare pussy on my abdomen so I could barely muster my next words.

"N-No, why?" I ask starring up at her.

"They taste better without it." She said, and just like that her soft pink lips were attached to my right nipple, sucking on it. Her left hand came in contact with my left breast and played with it while she sucked on me. Flicking her tongue, nibbling, and sucking for almost a solid minute straight. I let out a noise quite close to a whimper, needy for her to do the same to my very needy left nipple.

As if she could read my mind her mouth lifted and she switched nipples, her mouth now on the left one mimicking the movements she just did on the right one. Her right hand lifted and started to torturously trace circles around my now wet nipple, teasingly, causing pressure to build in my stomach and my thighs to push together. I desperately needed friction.

I may not have been 'sexually active' before this but I was pretty accustomed to getting myself to orgasm. But never, have I experienced a build up like this.

She lifted off with a 'pop' noise and looked at me, with a look of desire on her face.

"Do you want to keep going?" She asked me softly.

"Yes." I half moaned. Happy with my response she leaned back down and finally, our lips met. She tasted like cherry chapstick and vanilla. It was soft at first, just getting a taste, and then her tongue made its way to mine, in a slow french kiss that was starting drive me wild. Her tongue was brilliant, and she knew just how to use it.

When she pulled away I was already eager for her lips to be back on mine but she had other plans. I watched her shimmy downward until she was sat by my knees. Her eyes trained on my bare pussy. She took her right hand, delicately tracing a straight line up and down my pussy lips making me shudder. Not one person had ever touched me there.

"You know Mia, I knew you were special. I told everyone. You were my favorite pledge. I wanted you to be a sister so bad. If you picked Megan or Cassie's name I would have made them switch." She admitted. I watched her carefully and stayed quiet letting her continue. She slowly brought her middle and pointer finger to my clit, rubbing in short circles as she kept talking to me.

"I caught you during recruitment you know, stealing glances. I watched you during rounds, peeking at an ass any chance you got when you thought no one was looking. But the biggest give away, you blushed any time one of our girls would compliment you, when you saw us holding hands you would stare with a smile. I just knew you were dying for one of us to get our hands on you." She said and I nodded agreeing with every word she said. It was all true. I heard rumors from the other sororities, but thats all they said they were...rumors.

"Alpha Phi is for the lesbians!"

"They never mix with the frats, none of those girls put out for them."

"I swear they all just make out with each other, and not even when they're drunk."

And those were only some of the rumors. I knew what I was getting myself into, or at least I had an idea.

Her fingers moved in faster circles and I could feel the pressure building, I had waited for what felt like an eternity for a beautiful girl to touch me like this. Just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any better she leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my pussy lips. I practically thrusted forward at the contact. She smirked and continued to rub my clit, her tongue now licking up and down my slit. I was breathing irregular, the pleasure rushing through my body. While one hand rubbed at my clit, and her tongue lapped up my soaking wet pussy, I used my own hands to tug and squeeze at my nipples. God, I needed to cum.

"Mia, I want you to cum on my tongue." She insisted and then switched her mouth and fingers, sucking on my clit as her fingers started to pound in and out of my tiny hole. She curved them in ways I never thought to and my back arched needing to be closer. The pressure was building, my eyes fluttered shut, and I hyper fixated on her actions. Her fingers hit a spot just as her tongue flicked my clit and that sent me right over the edge.

"Oh god I'm c-cumming." I gasped and felt my whole body shake as I exploded onto her fingers. She slipped them out after the last pulsation and slipped them into her mouth, sucking on them.

"Mmm, delicious." She said as she pulled her clean fingers out of her mouth. The action made me burn with need. I was already ready for her to make me cum again.

"I know technically this means your initiated now...since I got you to cum. But I think we should have some more fun." Hailee said and I nodded eagerly.

"I want you to cum." I said, surprising us both. She grinned and kissed me.

"Tonights supposed to be about you.." She said softly.

"Well if its about me...I want to make you cum. Doesn't that count?" I ask innocently and bites her lip.

"What did you have in mind?"

.....

To Be Continued Upon Request