Bobbie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pounded her virgin ass for almost 15 minutes before he pulled out, spun her around and then shoved his cock into her mouth. He shot his load into her mouth and throat, and this time, she swallowed all of it. Then she slowly licked and sucked and cleaned his whole cock. When she was finished, she looked up and asked, "Did I do OK Mr. Taylor?"

He smiled at her and said, "You did fine, slut. You didn't waste a drop. Now, why don't you suck on my balls?"

"OK," she said. For the next ten minutes she licked and sucked his balls into her mouth. She noticed that he was starting to get hard again so she worked on his cock with her hand while continuing to suck his balls. When he was fully erect, she asked, "Will you please fuck me Mr. Taylor? Please? You can use any hole. They all belong to you now."

John flipped her on her back and shoved his cock into her wet pussy and fucked her hard. At one point, he flipped her over and fucked her from behind while pulling her hair and calling her a black man's whore. When he finally dumped his load into her pussy, he rolled off her to catch his breath. As he lay there recovering, she rolled over and lifted herself up on her elbow so she could look at his face. She leaned over and kissed him and then began licking the sweat from his chest.

They showered together and John was able to fuck her once more before sending her home right before her husband was due home from work.

The next afternoon, Bobbie wore her shortest shorts and a tank top to John's house. After she rang the bell, John stepped onto the porch and stripped her, much to the delight of the two young men standing across the street having a cigarette watching. John waved at them before pushing her into the house.

During the next few hours, John used all of her holes. He was rough with her and he slapped her breasts and her ass while he was fucking her from behind. He made her repeat that she was his slut and his bitch. When they were finished, he said, "I want you to go away with me for a week."

"When?"

"A week from this Saturday. There are a few of us who use an old fishing lodge about seven hours from here. I want you to go with me."

"Will there be other people there? Will they mind me being there?"

"Will they mind that I bring a hot slut with me? Ha! You have to be kidding."

The next day Bobbie told her husband that she was giving him a break the following week and going to visit her friend Amanda. Her husband was thrilled that he didn't have to go. He hated Amanda.

During the next week, John fucked Bobbie over and over. He began using a vibrator and nipple clamps on her. He broke her in to rimming his ass. She pleaded with him to fuck her and treat her like a whore.

On the day they left for the cabin, John told her to wear a light summer dress with nothing underneath. When she got into his SUV, he immediately unbuttoned the dress and spread it apart. He began fingering her pussy as they drove out of town giving her several orgasms. Anyone pulling beside them could see her exposed breasts, but Bobbie was oblivious to them. When they reached the interstate, he had her suck his cock. She sucked it again just a couple of hours before they reached the cabin.

When they reached the cabin, she noticed three other vehicles parked outside. John carried their luggage in and Bobbie followed. She was surprised to see five elderly black men sitting around talking, smoking and drinking beer. It looked like they were all older than 60. They all stopped what they were doing and stared when Bobbi walked in to the room. One of them said, "Is this the little slut you been telling us about, John?"

John put his arm around Bobbie and smiled. "Yep, this is Bobbie my slut." Bobbie, these are my friends. You'll know them all pretty well by the end of the week."

She was starting to get nervous and said, "But Mr. Taylor . . . "

"Now Bobbie. You told me that you'd do anything for me, right?" She slowly nodded. "Well, we need someone to take care of us, you know. Bring us beers. Cook dinner. That kind of stuff." The men all managed to keep a straight face.

"Oh. Oh," she said. "I thought you . . . "

"Now why don't you get us all a beer, and get one for yourself." After she brought them a beer, John had her unbutton all but three of the buttons on her dress. Since she loved to tease men, she readily complied. As she moved around the cabin, the men could easily see her breasts whenever she turned. After a few more drinks, the men passed around a few joints. By the second joint, the men were patting Bobbie's ass and complimenting her body. John felt her breasts a few times. Bobbie was getting hot and was game for just about anything. John stood and walked over and unbuttoned her dress. She made no move to stop him as he slipped it off her shoulders.

Over the next 30 minutes, Bobbie was pulled onto the men's laps and felt up, spanked and fingered by all of them. Finally John said, "Bobbie, tell them what you are."

"I'm I'm Mr. T-Taylor's slut. I l-love his cock and would d-do anything for him. I love him."

John laughed and said, "We're all going to fuck you slut. Do you know that?" Bobbie nodded her head. "Tell them what all I've done to you."

She looked at the men and said, "He's fucked me and I licked his ass and sucked his balls. He's fucked my ass and I've sucked his cock. I love his cock."

All of the men took off their clothes and she dropped to her knees and started sucking them. After she had sucked them all, they spent the next four hours fucking her. They used all of her holes and several times she was being used by two or three men at the same time. Each man came in her body twice and after having 12 loads of cum dumped into her body, she quickly fell asleep.

The next morning when the men were having breakfast and getting ready to go fishing, Bobbie walked into the room wearing one of John's tee shirts. As she walked across the room, several of the men grabbed her ass. She made no effort to stop them. After she got some coffee she sat down and said, "OK Mr. Taylor, I misunderstood. I thought you and I would be spending our time here together while the other guys fished or hunted or whatever. But now it's clear that I was brought along to be the group's whore for the week. Is that right?" John smiled and nodded his head. "Well, why didn't you just tell me that? You know I would do anything for you. My body belongs to you Mr. Taylor. You should know I'll be your whore for the week."

The men all breathed a sigh of relief, and several of them patted John on the back and told him what a good whore he has. When they were done congratulating each other and John, Bobbie said, "How about this? I'll stay here all day while you boys go out and play. I'll have your dinner ready for you each day. Anytime any of you want to fuck your whore, just come to the cabin and I will oblige you, in any way you want. After dinner, if one of you cleans up each evening, I will begin my evening fuckfest with all of you who aren't fucked out."

One of the men said, "I think I love you, Bobbie. I mean slut. That's a great idea and we all agree. I will take the first night's cleanup as long as you're not all fucked out by the time I get done."

"Don't worry about that," Bobbie said. "I'll have plenty left for you. I would like to make one request."

John furrowed his brow not knowing what his slut intended to say. "And just what is you request?"

"Something I want to try. If I take care of all of you all week, I want you to give me a last night here to remember. Without inflicting any damage, I want you all to use and abuse my body so badly that you have to carry me to the car to go home the next day."

John looked relieved and said, "We'll take care of you, slut. And we'll carry you to the car. Now for th week, you belong to all of us and you cannot say no to anything we want from you."

Bobbie smiled and said, "Deal."

That night, Bobbie experienced her first time with two cocks in her pussy and one in her ass and two I n her mouth. She also experienced two cocks in her ass, but that almost made her pass out. She sucked all of their balls and gave rim jobs to two of them. They called her every derogatory name they could think of.

The next day, all of the men managed to find time during the day to make it back to the cabin for a one-on-one with their whore. That next night, even though it took a while, the men managed to get three cocks into her pussy, but weren't successful in getting the same number into her ass. Since they couldn't triple fuck her ass, they made her shove her tongue into all of their ass holes while jacking their cocks and swallowing all of their loads. She didn't get one of the cocks into her mouth quick enough so she had to lick the cum from the floor.

Bobbie had a good dinner on the table for them each evening. If they caught fish, then they dined on fresh fish the next night. If not, the men had brought plenty of food with them. The men were actually polite enough to leave her alone during dinner so that she could eat with them.

Bobbie had no idea how many times she was fucked or sucked a cock during the week. It seemed like those old guys always had a hard on. A few of them told her that they had never fucked a white woman before. Most of them told her that she was the nastiest whore they had ever fucked. One of them told her that she was a total skank, but he wouldn't have it any other way.

On the last night, Bobbie reminded them that this was her night. She had several drinks at dinner and then smoked a joint as soon as they finished eating. As usual, she was game for anything and begged them to treat her like a street whore. One of the men told her that they planned to video tape it for her. She nodded her head. They made her strip and started the video with her begging all of them to use her body any way they wanted. They had her crawl over to them and beg each of them to treat her like a whore.

They all spanked her ass and slapped her tits. When she begged for more, one of them grabbed her neck and pushed her against the wall lifting her feet slightly off the floor. Two men held her arms while two others slapped her tits. When she was on the verge of passing out, he threw her to the floor. She took two cocks at a time in her pussy and screamed, "AAAARRRRGH! YESSSSS! USE MEEEE. UUUUUNGGGH!"

She screamed, "Use my whore body! Do whatever you want to me. I'm your black cock slut." It took them some time but they managed to get two cocks in her pussy and two in her ass at the same time, which almost made her pass out. She had her tongue in all of their ass holes more than once and they all spit in her mouth over and over. Twice they filled a glass with piss, cum, spit and cigar ashes. While she was rimming one of the men, he was drinking a beer and dropping ashes on her body. One of the men laid on his back stood behind her and put his cock in her pussy and then laid on his back. Another one stepped forward and stuck his cock in her pussy too. As she was screaming, he spit into her mouth and said, "The best is yet to come, slut. A third man managed to slip in between the last man and her so that he could try to slip a third cock into her well worn pussy. As he tried to pushed his cock into her pussy, she screamed, "Aaaaaagggh! N-n-no! P-please no!!" He was only able to slip the head of his cock into her pussy before she passed out. After trying for a couple of minutes to get his cock all the way into hr pussy, he finally gave up, pulled out and shoved it into her ass. She regained consciousness and screamed, "Yessss! Aaarggh! Fuck meeee! Aaaaah!!" The three of them pounded her pussy and ass until she passed out again..

When John threw a glass of piss in her face to bring her around, she awoke to find the men hanging her by her arms from the rafters with some rope. Her feet just barely touched the floor and they swung her forward and shoved large end of a wine bottle all the way into her sloppy cunt, and she came immediately. The men took turns using the bottle to make her cum, and eventually, another bottle was inserted into her ass. She thrashed around and pleaded with them to make her their cum dump, and they obliged.

They pulled her hair while they were fucking her and used her hair to drag her unconscious body outside where they tossed her in the dirt and spit and pissed all over her.

The men went back inside the cabin and had a few more beers while leaving her outside in the mud from their piss. While they were drinking, a few guys from the cabin a few hundred yards away showed up. One of them said, "Do you guys know that you have a naked woman lying in the mud out there?"

John laughed and said, "If you want, we can hose her off and you guys can all fuck her." They all nodded so he went out and dumped a bucket of water on her. When she woke up, he said, "Get up slut." He helped her to her feet and they went inside. He took her to the shower and threw her in. After the mud was cleaned off he carried her back to the main room where the five guys from the next cabin were finishing their beers. He said, "Here she is fellas. Do anything you want with her and when you finish, just toss her out front and piss all over the slut."

The men carried her back to their cabin where they all fucked her hard and left welts on her ass and tits where they had spanked and slapped her. They DP'd her and made her suck their balls and came all over her. They abused her for almost four hours before dragging her unconscious body back to John's cabin and dumped her back in the mud and pissed all over her again.

Bobbie woke up around 3:00 am and crawled inside the cabin where she fell asleep on the floor. When the men got up the next morning, they stood around their white slut and laughed at her. They dragged her by her feet into the bathroom and tossed her limp body into the shower and turned on the cold water. Bobbie squealed and tried to get out, but was too exhausted. One of the men stepped into the shower and while he was getting the soap, he pissed on her face and into her mouth. Eventually he washed her off, but she was still unable to stand without help.

She was dried off and John helped her into her summer dress. They gave her a light breakfast and then said, "Bobbie, you are the nastiest, dirtiest piece of trash we have ever fucked. No one has ever let any of us treat them like you begged us to treat you. So how was it?"

She smiled a crooked smile. Her voice was hoarse when she spoke. "You abused my whole body. You hurt me at times. You treated me like a street whore. You used me as a toilet. You showed me that I deserve to be dominated by you. You showed me that I always need to submit to your demands on my body. It was wonderful. I'm not strong enough or worthy enough to do it again right away, but I beg you to do it again someday." The six men all smiled and high-fived each other.

When they were on the way home, Bobbie asked John, "Mr. Taylor, I hope I didn't embarrass you in front of your friends. I tried to be a good slut for you."

He smiled at her and said, "You did fine slut. As a matter fact, you did so well that I'm going to plan some other outings for you. How much do you remember from last night?"

"I think I remember most of it, but my mind was kind of fuzzy because of the alcohol and grass. I think I passed out a few times." John smiled and nodded. "Did you really try to put three cocks into my pussy?" John nodded again. "Did you do it? I think I passed out when you tried." John nodded and said, "We got about two and-a-half cocks into your pussy before we gave up. We'll try again someday" She smiled and nodded.

"I remember being hung from the rafters of the cabin and I remember lying in the yard while you all pissed on me. And I think I was in another cabin because I remember some white guys slapping me and shoving their cocks into me. For the most part, I think I was able to hang in there."

John smiled at her and said, "Now don't get cocky or I'll have to create another experience for you that will kick your cute little white ass."

"Sounds good to me," she said. "When?"

He smiled to himself and said, "Now, why don't you rest." Within two minutes Bobbie was sound asleep in John's car with a big smile on her face.

John was proud of his young slut. He didn't think she would be able to handle all six of them for the whole week, but she surprised him. He thought it might be interesting to see if he could come up with a new challenge for her just to see how nasty this ex cheerleader had become.

12