All Comments on 'Bobbie Ch. 01'

by BJB69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow.

You really don't like women, do you?

BJB69BJB69about 4 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

Yeah, but I just like to fuck with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Whoah

Holy hell thats hot lol

watermouse588watermouse588about 4 years ago

fantastic story, keep it coming bro !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Dude. That was downright impressive. I think the slip to the darkside was a little quick, but I was truly impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tags?

If you’d used all the right tags I wouldn’t have read this, ‘watersports’ is just not something I want to read, just gross. I quit reading at that point. It was definitely the final straw for me as I’m not a fan of extreme verbal humiliation, I just put that down to my low self esteem. In a sexual context “talking dirty” can be a huge turn on, outside of sex it’s just a demeaning turn off. On a personal level I don’t really get why the skin colour is meant to be such a big deal. What I got from this story (before it turned gross) is that she’s sexually submissive which given her character’s background is hardly surprising.

Obviously I understand that some people have what’s generally known as “racist“ opinions but given the fact that we’re all human it’s not something that I’d consider as taboo. I don’t think this story is for me even without the watersports the improbable contortionist behaviour kinda stretched the suspension of disbelief too much.

Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A bit on the dark side, but a good one as long as it remains fiction. Don't mind the haters.

needtobecagedneedtobecagedabout 3 years ago

wish my wife would go for that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous