Bobbie Ch. 02

Story Info
Popular girl continues her descent into being a slut.
5.5k words
4.4
34k
24

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

This story is fiction. It includes interracial, group, rough, lesbian sex. The main character is sexually used and abused much to her own enjoyment. If you don't like this kind of story, you may want to consider reading a romance novel.

After spending a week with John Taylor and his friends at their cabin, it took Bobbie the entire next week to rest up. She didn't go anywhere near her black lover that whole week, and she was extremely thankful that her husband worked afternoon shift. She spent the week lying around her pool and recovering. Her summer break from her teaching job was less than halfway over, but she spent some time thinking of the coming school year.

On Monday evening the following week she took a cab to a local bar for a few drinks before going home and curling up with a book. Or maybe she would watch the video that the men had made of the last night at the cabin. As she was finishing her drink, someone tapped on her shoulder. When she turned, she was surprised to see John and two of his friends from the cabin. "Hey guys," she said. "What's up?"

"We've been thinking about you, slut. How have you been?"

She laughed and said, "It took me most of the week to recover from the workout you guys gave me. My pussy and ass will never be the same."

John said, "I thought you would be in need of more black cock by now, slut."

"Mmmmmm. That's a nice thought. What do you have in mind?"

"Finish up and we'll go back to my place and give your pussy a workout. What do you think?"

"Well, I've really missed your cock, Mr. Taylor. And I think I'm rested enough to take all three of you tonight. But I have to be home by 11:00 before my husband gets home from work."

John laughed and said, "You took on six of us for a whole week, slut. I think you can handle three of us without much trouble."

She smiled at the men and said, "You guys are more than a match for me, Mr. Taylor."

Before they had reached John's car in the parking lot, they had her naked. She sucked one of John's friends on the way to his house while the other friend fingered her to orgasm. When they reached John's house, she walked to his house naked and then fell to her knees and pleaded, "Please fuck your white whore. I need your black cocks in my nasty cunt. I'm begging you to fuck my ass so I can clean your cocks afterwards. Please fuck me."

The three men did as she asked. "OK, you worthless white whore, we'll fuck you. Climb up and sit on John's cock so I can fuck your ass."

"Yes sir," she said. The three friends had their cocks in all three of her holes and were roughly fucking their slut while she begged them for more. After they had all cum, John got them all a beer and said, "Let's take a short break and then try again to get three cocks into her pussy. What do you think? If we can't do it, we'll just have to take turns on her ass." They all agreed.

During the next hour, the men asked Bobbie how she had become such a slut. She told them of her life before meeting John. How she had been in charge and dominated everyone in her life. She told them that she was a spoiled little white bitch that didn't have many friends because she tended to treat those 'beneath her' badly. One of the men asked, "What about the blacks in your school and in your life? How did you treat them?"

Bobbie looked down at the floor and said, "I'm ashamed to say that I probably treated black people worse of all, especially the black girls in my high school class. And I never dated black boys because I thought they were beneath me too."

"How do you treat them now?"

"Mr. Taylor showed me the error of my ways. He showed me that no one is beneath me. Actually I am beneath them. Beneath you. I feel honored that you are fucking a worthless slut like me.

John smiled at her because he was thinking of new ways to use his young white slut. But that would be later. For now he said, "Suck our cocks, slut, so we can try to get all of us into your saggy loose hole."

"Yes sir, Mr. Taylor." She dropped to her knees and sucked them all to erection.

John said, "Even though she now has a giant mare hole, let's lube up a little to see if that helps."

All three of them slathered Vaseline on their cocks and then one of them laid on his back and Bobbie slid her pussy down on his cock. It slid in with no effort whatsoever. The second man stood between her legs and slid his cock into her, also without too much effort. Bobbie bean moaning and pushing back on their cocks as one of them said, "Look at the little slut trying to fuck our cocks before we're ready. I've never seen a slut like this before."

John moved in between the second man and Bobbie and slid the head of his cock slightly in to Bobbie's pussy entrance. "Oooohh shit. Aaah!" She moaned. He pushed more of his cock into her filled pussy and she screamed, "Aaaaah! It h-hurts. P-please . . . Aaargggh!" John knew that the Vaseline was making the difference as he slid his cock all the way into her pussy. Bobbie screamed, "Aaarrrggh! It it h-hurts! Oh fuck!" The men slowly began pumping in and out of her stretched pussy, and Bobbie continued to scream. Finally the screams became moans and then the moans turned into a climax. And then another climax, and another. Bobbie knew that she would never be able to feel her husband's little cock again after these three big cocks had stretched her out.

As John was pumping her enlarged fuck hole, he said, "We've ruined this slut's pussy. She's going to need two or three cocks all the time."

Bobbie came several times before they were finished. All three of the men came in her pussy and then one of the men got a spoon and pulled the cum from her body and fed it to her willing mouth. When they had finished with her for the night, they made her tell them again what a worthless piece of garbage she was and how she appreciated them fucking her slutty pussy and ass.

Bobbie slept like a baby that night, although her pussy still hurt from the three big cocks that were in it. She was looking forward to doing it again. John was thinking about how he planned to have her body abused next. He called his nephew who had just graduated from high school a month before. "Hey Chaz, I have a white slut that I thought you and your friends might like to use tomorrow night. Interested?"

"What's she look like Uncle John?"

"Well, she's not much over five feet tall, but she's got a great body and is one of the finest looking white bitches I've ever seen. And she's game for anything."

"How in the hell did you come by a bitch like that?"

"Long story. Can you and your friends use her or not? I can get her to you around 6:00 and you have to be finished with her by 11:00."

"I'll be at your place at six to pick her up."

"See you then Chaz."

John called Bobbie the next morning and told her he had a surprise for her and instructed her to wear her shortest shorts and a tank top without a bra and to be at his house by 5:00. By mid afternoon, Bobbie was starting to get excited about whatever John had planned for her that evening. She took a long bubble bath, shaved her legs and trimmed her pussy. She found an old pair of Daisy Duke shorts from high school that still fit her trim body and then grabbed her tightest tank top.

When she arrived at John's house, he said, "We only have an hour before your surprise arrives, so how about you suck my cock, slut." She immediately assumed the position without question and gave him a long wet blow job until he came down her throat.

At exactly 6:00, a young man walked into the house and said, "Hey Uncle John. Is this your slut?"

"Yep, this is her. What do you think?"

"Not bad," he said as he walked around her and squeezed her ass.

John said to Bobbie, "This is your surprise. Tonight, you're going with my nephew and he and his friends are going to fuck you. These young bucks seem to think they can do a better job wearing you out than us old timers did."

Bobbie smiled and said, "I don't know, Mr. Taylor. You and your friends worked me over pretty good."

As Chaz grabbed her hand and started for the door, he said, "Shee-it! You ain't seen nothing yet bitch. Me and my guys are gonna fuck you till you beg for mercy."

"Mmmmmm. Sounds like fun. I'm ready."

Chaz took her to a house in a typical middle class neighborhood. He said, "Jason's parents went out of town to see his sick aunt. We got the use of the house all night."

When they entered the house, she saw five other young black boys sitting around drinking beer. They all looked to be about 18 or 19 years old. Two of them were downright fat; probably about six feet tall and maybe 300 pounds. One guy was huge, maybe 6'6" and solid muscle. Chaz and the other two appeared to be about 6' and maybe 200 pounds. All of them leered at Bobbie. Chaz said, "OK guys, the bitch is ours for the next four hours so let's give her a real workout."

They had her stripped and on her knees in just over 30 seconds. For the next half hour she moved from cock to cock suing her mouth and hands on their cocks and balls. She licked and sucked each cock and put their balls in her mouth and sucked and licked them. Eventually Chaz pushed her to the floor and rammed his cock into her dripping pussy. He fucked her hard and blew his load into her cunt. When he finished, he shoved his cock into her mouth to be cleaned while one of the fat boys shoved his cock into her used pussy. The same process continued until all of them had used her pussy and mouth except the giant. When it was his turn, he lifted the small white woman from the floor and told her to put his massive cock into her pussy. If Bobbie hadn't previously taken two and three cocks into her pussy, he would have stretched her and caused some pain, but now, it slid into her gaping mare hole without much effort. Bobbie put her arms around his neck and he paraded around the room with the slut bouncing on his cock. She squealed or moaned each time he took a step. When he was ready to cum, he set he on the floor and shot his load down her throat.

For the next few hours, the young men fucked their willing slut. They DP'd her a few times and had all three of her holes filled at the same time several times. By the time 11:00 arrived, each of them had dumped at least three loads into their slut. Although Bobbie was naked the entire time, she noticed that none of the young men had removed their clothes. All of them kept their shirts on and most of them just dropped their pants to fuck her and then pulled them back up when they were finished with her. She knew that they didn't think she was even worthy of them removing their clothes to fuck her. And she knew they were right. She was a 27 year old whore fucking a bunch of 18 year old boys.

Chaz dropped her off at his uncle's house a few minutes after 11:00. After he left, John asked, "So how was it?"

"It was fun, Mr. Taylor. But compared to you and your friends, those boys are just amateurs."

He laughed. "Now don't get cocky, slut or I'll have to get even more creative to find out how far you'll go."

She smiled at him and said, "I've done everything you've told me to so far. I know I passed out a few times, but I've still not hesitated to do anything you've suggested."

He stared at her and said, "It sounds like you're challenging me to find your limit as a slut. I think I can do that."

"Uh oh," she smirked at him. "Should I be worried?"

"OK you cocky little slut," he said. "Next Tuesday your husband works a double shift, right? I think I can plan something for you that will make you a little more humble."

She gave him a big smile and said, "I can't wait, Mr. Taylor. Can I please give you a quick blow job before I go home?" He nodded and she fell to her knees.

The next morning, John called his nephew and asked how it went. Chaz told him that they had really enjoyed fucking his white slut and would do it again anytime. John asked Chaz to find someone who had attended the same high school as Bobbie. He asked if he knew of any black students who had been in her class at school, and his nephew gave him the names of a few. He also told his uncle that his brother was a few years behind her in school, he had told him what a snob and a bitch she was, and how she always had to be in charge. He told his uncle that the guys that went out with her knew they weren't going to get any pussy, but they just wanted to be seen with the hot little blond.

A few days later, Bobbie ventured to John's house hoping to spend some time with his beautiful cock. "Well hello slut. What brings you here today?"

"Hi Mr. Taylor. I was hoping you would fuck your slut today. Please?"

He laughed as he remembered the conversations he had had a few days before about what a dominating bitch she had been. And now, she was nothing but a black cock slut. "Of course I'll fuck you, slut. But before I do, are you up for having your hot little body abused Tuesday night? Or was the last time with the young guys too much?" He taunted.

She narrowed her eyes at him and said, "Yeah, I'm up for it. I can keep up."

He smiled and said, "We'll see about that. You'll be entertaining a few different people tomorrow night; people your own age."

"Sounds like fun, Mr. Taylor. And by the way, my husband will be working a double shift tomorrow so I can stay all night as long as I'm home by 8:00 in the morning." John smiled and said, "Yes, I know that and have told them they can keep you until 7:00 in the morning."

The next afternoon, Bobbie arrived at John's house around 4:00 and was wearing the short skirt and tank top that he told her to wear. He had rented a room in a rundown hotel in a seedier section of town. He put a blindfold on her and drove to the hotel. He told her to wait in the car while he checked on the room and the guests. He knocked on the door and it was answered by a very large black woman. She must have been 5'10" and more than 300 pounds. He could see about a dozen other people in the room; all black. The big woman said, "You got that bitch with you, man??"

John smiled and said, "I've got her, and she's all yours until 7:00 tomorrow morning."

The big woman said, "That bitch was too good for all of us. She snubbed us and treated us like trash. She gonna get what's coming to her now."

Jim nodded. "How many of you are there?"

"I don't know, man. Looks like about a dozen here. More coming later."

John said, "OK, my only stipulation is not to hurt her or permanently mark her. Other than that, you can do whatever you want to her. No matter how far beneath her she thought you were in high school, she's way below that now. And don't let her forget it. I'll be back at 7:00 to pick her up."

"OK man. See you then. I'd bring a pickup truck cause she gonna stink."

John went to his car and led Bobbie to the room. He told her that he would return in the morning to pick her up and for her to have fun. He could see that she appeared to be both nervous and excited. The big woman opened the door and John led Bobbie inside, kiss her on the head and then said, "Have fun everybody." Then he left.

After John left, the big woman stepped up to Bobbie and removed her blindfold. Bobbie's smile immediately disappeared as she quickly took in the seedy room, the number of people in the room, and they were all black, and almost half were big women. Her excitement turned to fear as the big woman said, "Do you remember me, bitch?" Bobbie thought she recognized her from somewhere, but shook her head no. "My name is Marwynn and when we was in high school, you called me smelly fat nigger. Remember now? Look around the room bitch. Do you remember anyone here?"

Bobbie slowly looked around the room. Many of them looked familiar but she just couldn't place them. Almost all of them were smoking something. And then she saw Jazmine. Oh shit. She had turned Jazmine in for smoking dope in the girls restroom at school. And there was that fucking loser Leon who had tried to hit on her all through high school. And then it hit her that the big woman in front of her is the one she always thought had keyed her car. And she had called the cops on her. Oh shit! She knew she was in trouble.

Leon stepped forward and said, "Well bitch, it looks like the tables have turned. In high school, you thought your shit didn't stink and we were all beneath you. We were all scum. And then look what happened. Little Miss Perfect is now nothing more than a white trash whore that will fuck anyone."

Bobbie had tears running down her face and said, "I'm s-sorry for wha . . . "

SLAP! SLAP! Marwynn slapped her face so hard that she fell to the floor. "Shut the fuck up bitch. You don't speak until we give you permission. Now let me tell you what's going to happen. We're all going to have our way with you. You're going to be our little white whore all night long. We're going to play with you, and make you cry and make you cum. We're gonna make you beg and crawl. You belong to us now, bitch. Do you understand?" Bobbie stared at her but said nothing.

The big woman grabbed her by the neck and spun her against the wall. One of the men handed her a knife and she slit Bobbie's tank top and skirt and they fell to the floor. She leaned towards her and whispered, "When I turn you around, all those people you treated badly in high school gonna see and use your whore body." She licked Bobbie's cheek and then spun her around. Everyone stared at the beautiful white body that they were all going to use that night.

Marwynn lifted Bobbie by her neck and pushed her back against the wall. She put her other hand on Bobbie's pussy and inserted two fingers. She lifted Bobbie's feet off the floor using her neck and her pussy and then leaned forward and covered Bobbie's lips with her own. She shoved her tongue into Bobbie's mouth while she moved her fingers in and out of her pussy. She smiled an evil smile when she heard Bobbie moan and push her tongue into her mouth. Yes, she thought to herself, Bobbie had become a complete slut.

She let Bobbie's body down so her feet could touch the floor and continued to pump her pussy with her hand. Bobbie put her arms around the heavy woman's neck and continued kissing her.

When the fat woman finally broke the kiss, she looked hard at Bobbie and said, "Now bitch, are you ready to eat my pussy?" Bobbie nodded her head. Marwynn smiled and said, "You're my bitch tonight and you'll do everything I tell you." Bobbie nodded again. "Lay on the bed. You're going to eat my pussy." Then she looked around the room and said, "If anyone wants to lick her pussy, you better do it now while it's clean." Marwynn lowered her pussy onto Bobbie's face and a small line formed to eat her pussy. Others began smacking her breasts.

Even though she had never eaten another woman's pussy before, she knew what she liked, so she improvised and did it to the fat woman. It took a few minutes, and eventually the woman shot her juices all over Bobbie's face when she came. Several men had licked Bobbie's pussy while she was licking the fat woman. When the woman stood up, she turned to the others and said, "Have fun with her. I'll be back after I've had something to eat."

Leon grabbed Bobbie lifted her up and laid on the bed pulling her on top of him. He reached down and slid his cock into her wet pussy and began ramming into her while giving her an evil grin. "You told me 'No' for years, but I've finally got my cock in your slutty cunt." She was humping him back as she said, "If I had known it was this good, I would have fucked you long ago, Leon. Fuck me harder, baby." She leaned down and planted her lips on his and gave him a long wet kiss. As she pulled away from the kiss, she felt another cock starting to enter her ass. "Aaaaargggh! Yessss. Fuck my ass!" She screamed. The two men rammed their hard cocks into her body. Before she knew it, a third cock was shoved into her face. It stunk to high heaven and it looked nasty. She looked up at the massive gut hanging of the man offering his cock to her mouth and realized that all this filthy fat unwashed man wanted was a blow job from a white trash whore. And that was her. She opened her mouth and took his cock. He didn't last very long and shot his smelly greasy load down her throat. When the two men fucking her pussy and ass shot their loads into her body, she said, "Please. Please let me clean your cocks. Put them in my mouth. Please." The men were surprised that this ex popular cheerleader, little Miss Perfect, would stoop this low, but they obliged her.

BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers
12