All Comments on 'Bobbie Ch. 02'

by BJB69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Havent readed the stories yet

But the one who commented about racist needs to be more open minded. Theres LOTS of femdom stories/sub stories. Theres group in kinky dating site about that too. You're more vanilla you want a classic love stories and it's ok but don't bash other thing that you don't understand or dont love... theres many thing i dont love but i dont bash them i just ignore them. Tell him to writr a classic interracial love stories if you want thaf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Humiliating Bobbie

Mistress Marwynn will pay a surprise visit to Bonnie's house after John leaves to another double shift. She will make Bobbie make her a sumptuous egg and bacon breakfast while ordering her to stand up and feed her afte making her drop her sleeveless sexy Victoria Secret pajamas.before making her crawl to the living room to kneel and give an accounting of what she did in the seedy motel room. After profusely apologizing to Marwynn for all the racist things she did in high school to black boys and girls and submitting to an ass reddening spanking from her Mistress and making amends by lasciviously licking her pussy and asshole, she agreed to the following changes in her lifestyle.

After taking a pregnancy test provided by Marwynn, she will discover that she is not pregnant much to her relief as she tearfully thanks her Mistress be for bringing the pregnancy test. Another 44 year old white ob-gyn shows up to give Bobbie an thorough exam with no damages found. Like Bobbie, she is a submssive to Marwynn to make amends for her racism to black women by being at her beck and call in order to protect her 18 year old racist daughter.

Bobbie is told to refrain from having sex with her husband and quickly agrees with Marwynn to divorce John and sell the house. Marwynn tells her that Mr Taylor is in love with her and wants to marry her. She agrees to move in with My Taylor and be his wife where she bears their children

watermouse588watermouse588about 4 years ago

nice story, looking forward to another park.

don't pay attention to losers talk shit about your stories bro, they can fuck-off . Your stories are fantastic looking forward to to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Straight wild!!! That is all I can say about that. I mean the high school reunion. Straight Genius

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Late epiphany

If You want to keep Your toys in great shape for the long term ...

... don't lend em to strangers,

... don't let em be used unattended.

On the other side, testing limits and hot-blooded revenge things often don't end well. While feeling bad for our heroine this speedway towards disaster is realistic (though not seeking medical services the next day is not).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

And her husband never said anything about her condition when he got home nor in the morning? She never went for any medical checkups after that night? It is nice to know that in these stories that no one has any STD's even the vagrants that last used her. And she does not get pregnant either? Amazing. At least her pimp kind of knows she has some limits even though he probably has no reason to abide by them and will do worse (or someone will later). Her husband will be clueless even when he finds a few black folks in their bedroom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous