Bobbie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the group realized that the slut would do anything, they put their imaginations to work. It made all of them feel good when one of them suggested that they all spit in her mouth and make her swallow it. As she was swallowing their spit, they were laughing about how ironic it was that this snooty bitch was eating the spit of all the people that she thought was beneath her.

By midnight, she had taken more than a dozen loads down her throat, 18 in her pussy and 14 in her ass. She had eaten 8 women's pussies and shoved her tongue deep into 12 ass holes. She had begged them to fuck her and to treat her like the whore she was. Her breasts had handprints all over them as did her ass. Bobbie was exhausted. She had briefly lost consciousness a few times. She crawled around the room begging to be used while they spit and jerked off on her. People had been coming and going all evening. Some would stop in for a fuck, take a picture of the slut and then leave. A new group of about 20 people had just been arriving, and at midnight Marwynn returned. She told Bobbie to get on her knees in front of her.

She said, "For all you people who just got here, I'm sure you remember little Miss Perfect here. Well, she is now just a two bit whore, except tonight, she's a free whore. Let me show you." She lit a cigarette and said, "I'm going to stand here and smoke this cigarette and use your mouth as an ashtray. After each time I tap ashes into your mouth, you can wash them down with this glass of my piss. When I've finished with my smoke, then you're going to eat my ass hole. Then I'll leave you to the next group of playmates. Do you understand?" She nodded.

Bobbie opened her mouth and took the ashes as instructed, washing them down with Marwynn's smelly piss. And when she sat on Bobbie's face, she almost passed out from the horrible smell. She bounced on her face and could feel her tongue as it went in and out of her ass hole. After about 15 minutes, she finally got up and told the others to have fun with her.

Over the next four hours, Bobbie was DP'd numerous times. Several times, they had two cocks in her ass and one in her pussy and one in her mouth. Other times there were two in her pussy and one in her ass and one in her mouth. Other times she would be on her hands and knees with cocks in her pussy and ass while rimming some of the women who stopped to abuse the whore.

Around 4:30 am, the women gave the guys a break. Since Bobbie's pussy was just a big wet gaping hole, they had no trouble shoving wine bottles, the room phone, a baseball bat and their fists. Once the baseball bat was shoved into her pussy, she screamed and passed out. When she regained consciousness, Jazmine was working the bat in her pussy while leering at the white slut. "P-please J-Jazmine. St-stop, please. I can't take it anymore. I b-beg you, please. Aaaarrrrgggh! P-please. I uh . . . Uuuunngggh! Aaaaah, please Jaz-Jazmine. I-I give up. Please!" Jazmine worked the bat until she passed out again. She removed the bat, put her cigarette out on Bobbie's breast and then sat down to have a drink. She felt pretty good about what she had done to the whore.

Bobbie was out for almost a half hour and when she finally came around she was carried outside by her legs and her hair. She was pretty much a limp rag by then. They carried her behind the hotel where she was bent over a rail and her hands were tied so she was unable to stand up. For the next half hour, two men at a time fucked her ass. She was in and out of consciousness the whole time and periodically moaned and then drifted off again.

Eventually they untied her and threw her on the ground. As Marwynn reappeared, she squatted over her face and pissed onto her face and into her mouth. Bobbie was choking and swallowing the piss. She looked down on the once stuck up white woman and said, "You're gonna be back sniffin around Marwynn's ass some day, slut. And you gonna beg me to lick my hole, you whore."

When Marwynn walked away, everyone stood around her and used her as a toilet and an ashtray for the next half hour or so and then two of the men lifted her up and tossed her into a nearby dumpster used by a restaurant. She was soon covered with cooking grease and oil and spoiled and uneaten food. Had she been conscious, she probably would have been vomiting.

One of them called John and told him where he could find his slut, and then they all left while slapping high fives and joking about how they had finally gotten to abuse Miss Perfect. They showed each other pictures from the night and laughed at how far Bobbie had fallen.

John borrowed a pickup truck to pick her up. He found the dumpster at around 6:30. He was pissed off that he had to climb into the dumpster until he saw a few vagrants nearby. "Hey guys," he yelled. "If you drag this young white slut out of the dumpster for me, I'll let you fuck her." The three guys looked into the dumpster. Even though Bobbie was covered with cum, grease, piss and soiled food, they could tell that she was a good looking woman. In the process of dragging her unconscious body from the dumpster, she probably got a few bruises and minor cuts, but they were concentrating on her pussy instead of a few bruises.

She started to come around as they were bending her over the same rail that she had been fucked over before. One after another, the three vagrants pounded Bobbie's stretched out fuck hole. When they were finished, they threw her in the back of John's truck and he tied her down with bungee cords and drove away. He pulled into a self wash car wash, put money in the box and used the spray wand to hose off his slut. She was screaming at him to stop, but he ignored her as her soaped and then rinsed her used body.

When they arrived back at John's house, he unhooked the bungees and carried her shivering body into his house. He put her in a bathtub and washed her whole body while she drifted in and out of consciousness. She tried to talk a few times but wasn't able to string many words together. He dried her off and then dressed her in a pair of shorts and tank top and then drove her home. He helped her into the house, carried her to her bedroom, stripped her and put her to bed. He left and went back to his house.

When Bobbie's husband got home, he saw her still sleeping, and since he didn't want her to wake him when she got up, he went to the guest bedroom. Bobbie got up just a few minutes before her husband. She quickly packed his lunch for work and then sat at the table and waited for him to leave. As soon as her husband left, Bobbie got in her car and drove the short distance to John's house. When he answered the door, he couldn't believe how bad his young white whore looked today.

He said, "You look like shit, bitch."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Taylor. I feel like shit. I couldn't do it last night. They were too much for me. I have no idea how many people used my body. And none of them were gentle. I know the way I treated them that I didn't deserve them to be gentle, but it was too much all at once. I have bruises all over me and a small scab on my breast from someone putting out a cigarette there. Jazmine raped me with a baseball bat until I was unconscious. I deserved what they did to me, but I couldn't handle it all at once." She started crying. "Th-they were all bigger and stronger than me. I-I-I was . . " She put her head down. "I'm sorry Mr. Taylor. You found my limit last night."

John smiled and said, "I was wondering if you even had a limit, slut. I know that you're a true whore and will do anything, but apparently you have a physical limit to what you can do. They tell me that you fucked more than 20 men and 11 women."

"Mr. Taylor, I know those people deserved to use my body and treat me like a whore last night. I begged them to do it. But I can't handle that many at the same time again. OK? Please?"

He smiled down at this bruised and used white beauty on his couch. He planned on using her for a long time, and realized that he needed to be careful so he doesn't ruin a good thing. "OK slut," he said. "Now that I know your limit, we'll try not to do that again."

"Thank you Mr. Taylor."


12