Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 03

Story Info
Thick bubble ass invites a stranger from a gay hookup site.
5.5k words
4.51
11k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3: THE DOG-FUCKING*

*no bestiality or actual dogs; just a bottom taking it really damn hard in his smooth, thick ass

by The GluteSplitter

*****

DISCLAIMER / THEME: These stories will all be about the hottest gay fit-thick bottoms you've ever imagined getting their smooth, thick, coiled, robust glutes fucked hard by aggressive tops. Oh yeah, and their bottom-dicks usually get extremely hard while they're being fucked. There are salacious, vivid descriptions about how those glutes get pulled apart, how their firm flesh gets pressed in as they're groped, what it looks like as veiny cocks slowly sink into smooth, resisting anuses. If that offends you, sorry, or something. Take your heavy dick and get out of here. In fact, fuck you. In fact, if you have a fine, smooth, thick, bubble ass, then really, fuck you.

*****

MULTI-PART FUCKING: For the _full_ fucking, you'll need to read more than this one part. The goal is to give up enough of our unfortunate bottom's sweet, sweet ass and tight cockhole to blow your baby-makers in each section. The GluteSplitter made this decision because the poor bitch needs to be fucked that hard. The four parts are:

1. Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 1: Penetrated

2. Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 2: The skewering

3. Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 3: The dog-fucking

4. Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 4: The cream filling gets fucked into the buns

*****

SHOUT-OUT TO LITEROTICA: The GluteSplitter would like to sincerely thank Literotica, its editors, and the Literotica community for their tireless efforts that allow authors like him to post their work on this incredible site and build a following.

*****

CONTINUED from Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 2: The skewering...

Part 3 - The dog-fucking...

Mike smirked, his heavy cock swaying pendulously in the air. "Now turn over so I can see that beautiful ass and fuck you like a dog," Mike said.

[READERS - CHARACTER-DEFINING VISUAL INFLUENCE: On the long road that led The GluteSplitter to pound his hips against men's thick, muscled asses, the mainstream art of SigmaX played a big role and is a defining visual influence on this story.]

Bobbie hesitated, then closed his spread legs, slowly turned over and then started to get up on all fours, curving his back to stick his ass up in the air. Before he could finish pushing himself up on all fours off the bed though, Mike interfered. Seeing him turn his ass towards him for the first time after zealously fucking him missionary, he lost control and wanted to fucking sexually assault it. He came up behind Bobbie, quickly grabbed the slut's cock and then pressed his hand down hard against the small of his back, forcefully and roughly shoving him down prone against the bed while pulling his cock backwards into rearcock position.

[READERS: For an NSFW visual of how incredible and submissive this looks, google "rearcock" in image search, and imagine someone lying prone, face-down, with THAT thrusting out between their legs. Yeah, The GluteSplitter says you're welcome. Maybe keep that up while you read what's next, fellow bastards.]

Mike salaciously looked from Bobbie's ass to his bulging, smooth, rearcocked ballsack and the 8" thick cock jutting out from underneath it, pointing down between his legs. He reached forward and indecently massaged Bobbie's sack and the balls within. "What a pussy. How do you even sleep with yourself at night? Look how hard you are after taking a man's cock inside you for a few minutes." He moved his hand down and firmly pressed into and ran his fingers along the underside of Bobbie's 8" erection. "Oh, right - you probably can't sleep until you shove your fingers up your thick ass and jack this big, useless dick while moaning, dreaming of a man's thick cock in place of your fingers," he chuckled at Bobbie.

The fact is, he wasn't far off. Bobbie would sometimes use a thick cock-dildo, not his fingers. Other times he'd take that dildo and hotdog it, sandwiching it firmly in his ass crack, then take another dildo and deepthroat fuck his own mouth while jacking his cock onto the sheets. Sometimes he'd put a condom on the one in his ass to act like he was having "safe sex," and cum when he clamped his ass down to break the condom and imagine the cum flooding into him.

"AHH!--" he suddenly cried out as he felt a sharp pain in his ass. Mike had come forward and bit one of Bobbie's succulent mounds, getting a big chunk of that robust man-meat in his mouth and biting hard while licking it with his tongue. He enjoyed hearing Bobbie's pain. He knew the bitch liked this. His thick, hard rearcock was inches from his face. Biting his ass had made Bobbie hump into the bed, which just made his rearcock just out further and show more of its hard length.

Mike palmed Bobbie's other glute, then squeezed it hard as he released the fleshy right mound from his mouth and roughly licked that bulging ass cheek from the bottom where it met his thick, smooth thigh all the way to the top where it ended at his smooth lower back. He then put his other hand on that right glute as well, and with hands on both halves of Bobbie's ass, he assertively pressed his thumbs into the valley between them. He pushed his thumbs in right over the anus, and pulled those firm fucking mounds apart, exposing Bobbie's beautiful, smooth crack and closed anus. He relished the details you'd never get from porn, like the depression that formed around his thumbs where they pressed against the insides of the coiled glutes to pull them apart, the feel of that firm flesh, its elasticity, its robustness. Seeing his deep crack so up close, the curve where his separated glutes met in the middle...

He stared at the incredible view of Bobbie's split glutes and what lay deep between them for a moment, taking it in, then did what any man would do and pressed his face hard into that ass, licking extremely hard all the way up the length of the smooth base of his crack. "MMmmngh!" he intoned in deep lust.

He then looked at Bobbie's clamping, tight anus, thrust his face into his ass again and licked it hard. "Ohh!" Bobbie moaned high-pitched like the bitch he was "behind closed doors" (hah). Mike then thrust his tongue hard against Bobbie's closed anus, pressing and trying to force his way in. After a few moments of impatient trying, lusting wildly after this ass, he lifted up and bit Bobbie's right cheek hard again, while shifting his left hand to palm Bobbie's other glute, this time digging his nails into it painfully. "AAAH!--" Bobbie cried out again.

Mike shifted back and thrust his face into Bobbie's deep ass again, now digging his nails into both of Bobbie's fucking sexy glutes, and tongued his anus again. This time, Bobbie loosened his anus and Mike's tongue slid inside. He grunted loudly as he pressed his tongue around the inside ring of Bobbie's gorgeous anus and then tongue-fucked his cockhole. It made his 9 inches dangerously hard as it hung in the open between his legs. "Ugh, ugh, oh, ughh," Bobbie kept moaning with each thrust into him.

His aggressive partner pulled his tongue out of his ass and dragged it down the base of his crack towards his rearcock, jammed as it wa against the bed. Bobbie moaned intensely as Mike then mashed his lips into Bobbie's plush, smooth sack and licked it, feeling his balls with his tongue, and then dragged his tongue slowly and firmly down the full length of the underside of the shaft of Bobbie's penis, then back up, going back over his balls, kissing them and mashing into them once more, then up to his luscious ass crack and again jammed his tongue inside of him.

Every instinct in his body raged with a pure and simple burning desire to PENETRATE this bitch repeatedly, aggressively, in every way, every moment.

Mike pulled back from Bobbie's ass, repositioned on top of him and held himself up without any contact so that Bobbie couldn't feel what he was about to do. He abruptly and quickly plunged the entire 9 inches of his hard erection all the way into the tight hole he'd been tonguing, feeling intense pleasure as Bobbie's anus was pushed open and then fully wrapped around his cock again as he applied pressure to overcome its tightness and slide firmly through it all the way inside and bottomed out. Bobbie's anus would close up so tight every time Mike pulled out of him that when he'd "plunge in" anew, he couldn't exactly ram him and he could only sink in over a few seconds.

"Uhhgh!" Bobbie gasped and cried out momentarily in shock at being taken so fast and unexpectedly. Then, moaned "ohhh--" as he was suddenly entered, and "ohhhhhhhh..." as he felt every single inch of that cock slide into his tightness and smoothly penetrate him all the way to the base.

Mike leered as he watched Bobbie's glutes, which weren't being pulled apart right now, separate and close around the cylinder of his cock right where it disappeared between them on its way to his anus, then watched that smooth flesh press inwards as he forced his way in.

As he bottomed out, Mike's cock twitched inside Bobbie as he felt the lusty pleasure of his body come into contact with his thick ass and then felt those amazing glutes compress against his pelvis. A moment later, his cock twitched again as he felt his heavy ballsack come into contact full-on against Bobbie's perineum, the underside of his sack rest against the top of Bobbie's own plush sack, and the left and right sides of his sack surrounded by and rubbing up against the skin of his smooth, thick thighs where they met.

If he'd been a lesser top, he'd have choked on the pleasure and dominance of it all. Man, fucking Bobbie from behind was as good as dominating him from the front. Being the top he was though, he just felt a continuous, burning wave of aggression towards Bobbie's thick, curvy, firm, and smaller 5'5" body that was so surprisingly smooth all over.

"Yeah, you like that bitch?" He pulled back and then slid his cock into Bobbie again, making him moan and pressing him and his rearcock firmly into the bed. He finally was able to start ramming into him from behind with the power of his muscular glutes. He rammed him again, and again, and again, grunting hard each time as he now got lost in rhythmically slamming his thick meat home and compressing Bobbie's fucking gorgeous glutes each time.

Damn fucking a bottom from behind was good, so degrading.

----------------

An Aside:

Let's "compare and contrast" fucking a bitch from behind vs from the front.

What Mike was enjoying so much with Bobbie here, like with other bottoms he fucked, was that going from behind is completely different from the front.

From the FRONT, fucking a SUPINE bitch as in PARTS 1 AND 2 of this story, or a slutty COW-"GIRL" bitch, there's an opportunity for some kind of fucking connection -- be it dominating, vicious, predatory connection like Mike enjoys or fucking bullshit romance -- if you cared about your bitch that much. That's for those FUCKING RAINBOW GAYS. But you ARE facing the bitch. You can SEE their faces while you do shit to them. When they start MOANING IN PLEASURE and it TURNS YOU ON, you can JAM YOUR TONGUE down their throats like they're real women while you're simultaneously PENETRATING them below. You can SEE THEIR USELESS COCKS to see how they're RESPONDING. It's also an inherently receptive position, where the bottom can more obviously ACCEPT and RECEIVE.

Now, fucking them from the OTHER direction -- FROM BEHIND -- it's implicitly and explicitly DOMINATING in every fucking way.

It's COMPLETELY IMPERSONAL. There's NO OPPORTUNITY for personal CONNECTION. All you can see is the BACK of the bitch's HEAD. Their FACES are out of view! I remember a JOKE when I was a teen that they put missing photos of gay bitches on VASELINE jars, but rather than the bitch's face, they'd put up a picture of the BACK OF THE BITCH'S HEAD. Their COCKS are out of view too, and you can FUCK them without ANY IDEA whether they're enjoying it or HATING IT. When you CHOKE them, you can't see their faces, which feels more LIKE IMPERSONAL, ANONYMOUS RAPE than frontal rape where you want them to see you and connect with you as you force yourself on them.

You can FUCKING OVERPOWER AND DOMINATE SUBMISSIVE BOTTOM BITCHES with your strength and weight. It's much easier to PENETRATE them. You can be ON TOP OF THEM. You can fucking control them. They can't GET AWAY. You can HOLD THEM DOWN with all your WEIGHT and your MUSCLE on top of them, your arms against their smooth backs. You can be on top of them and FUCK them INTO THE BED or floor. You can BITE submissive bitches PAINFULLY while you HOLD THEM DOWN. They can't even begin to get back up by pushing their asses back, because your THRUSTING ASS MUSCLES are MORE POWERFUL than the muscles they're using, so they CAN'T GET UP. You can PIN them PRONE or AGAINST A WALL. That double-entendre there is real -- you pin them down like in wrestling while you stab into them with your thick cock.

You can PIN THEIR ARMS from behind, especially against a WALL. You can headlock them. You can PUSH your cock in and out of them AGAINST THEIR WILL. Even though you can't see their cocks, you can REARCOCK THEM and MAKE THEIR ROCK HARD ERECTIONS HURT by HUMPING them HARD INTO THE BED OR DIRTY FLOOR which will ONLY MAKE THEM HARDER. In a PACKED CLUB, you can grind them and then DISCRETELY TURN THAT GRINDING INTO A RAPE-LIKE FUCK from behind while you hold them in place to get ACCESS to the THICK ASSES they were RUBBING ALL OVER YOUR DICK to FUCKING TEASE YOU LIKE A WHORE. [Fucking thick bottom bitches deserve that shit...]

You can APPRECIATE their fucking thick, sexy asses -- you can SEE them, feel them COMPRESS against you as you bottom out, feel the THICKNESS of their legs when you're in full contact.

You can GRAB THEM BY THE HAIR and use it to painfully guide or fucking pull them back onto you. Especially great THE YOUNGER THE BITCH IS. Thick COLLEGE FUCKERS with young, SMOOTH BUBBLE ASSES need to know their place [ahh, FUCK yeah...].

If the bitch has a THICK ASS, those GLUTES are SUPPOSED to be used for THRUSTING and PENETRATING a bitch beneath them or in front of them. It's WHAT THEY'RE FUCKING FOR. INSTEAD those glutes are as USELESS AS THEIR DICKS -- coiled, springy, powerful, but UN-FUCKING-FLEXED. Instead of being used for penetrating, they're DEFENSELESSLY being penetrated and FUCKED INTO by ANOTHER MAN'S COCK. That thick ass is what turns REAL BITCHES on, but ANY REAL CHICK seeing them in that position would be so FUCKING TURNED OFF.

If the bitches are PRONE and not upright, they can truly FEEL THE HEAVY BALLSACK that's going to INJECT them with potent, virile SEMEN. If their legs are open, they can feel it slide BETWEEN THEIR THIGHS. They can feel it SLAP against their PERINEUM. If they're lucky, they can feel its WEIGHT as it RESTS HEAVILY on top of THEIR USELESS, INSEMINATING BALLS from behind. If their legs are closed, you can lean back and RUB THAT SACK HARD back and forth against their THICK, SMOOTH THIGHS. They can FEEL THE DOMINANT MANHOOD of the man who's going to finish by using it to do the most VIOLATING and UNNATURAL act in all of all this -- INJECTING THEM WITH SEMEN whose entire purpose is to swim through a cervix and search DESPERATELY for an egg to pair up with and fertilize.

The GluteSplitter knows some readers may NOT want to THINK OF IT THAT WAY, that it's too feminizing, BUT that's WHAT FUCKING SEMEN DOES. The TWISTED, SEXY FUCKERS WANT IT IN THEM. With you MANHANDLING or HOLDING THEM DOWN them from BEHIND, they're GOING TO TAKE IT whether they WANT TO OR NOT. You don't have to do things like choke them to submit to you like from the front -- you can JUST FORCE THEM to fucking take all of it inside of them. BOTTOM BITCHES will always CUM MOANING LIKE A BITCH with their EXTREMELY HARD BOTTOM COCKS shooting JETS of cum and their ANUSES CLAMPING DOWN LIKE A VISE ON YOUR COCK while you INSEMINATE THEM.

...Is there any QUESTION why fucking BOTTOM bitches FROM BEHIND, AGAINST A SHOWER WALL or POUNDING them INTO A BED is the most COMMON way of FUCKING THEM in PRISON?

Then there's PENETRATING their MOUTHS while you're PENETRATING THEIR ASSES with your COCK. Where from the front, you penetrate their mouths by TONGUE-RAPING them, from BEHIND, when overcome by the RAGING DESIRE TO PENETRATE, you JAM YOUR FINGERS in their mouths, and that usually means both hands and PULLING THEM BACK onto you like a fucking BRIDLE or some shit.

On top of it all, fucking from behind isn't how PEOPLE fuck -- it's how ANIMALS fuck. You're now treating ANOTHER MAN NOT like an EMASCULATED SLUT in missionary, but BREEDING him like a BITCH OR ANY OTHER ANIMAL IN HEAT that WANTS to get pregnant. You're MOUNTING them, and they're USUALLY FINE WITH IT and PUSH BACK TO TAKE YOU IN WITH ALL THEY'RE WORTH.

Degrading. Humiliating.

Fucking awesome.

Keep giving it up, you fucking hot-ass bottoms.

Now back to Bobbie and Mike...

----------------

As Bobbie kept moaning, the larger man on top of him leaned forward and aggressively bit his muscular shoulder, causing Bobbie to cry out in pain. He responded by just pressing his cock into him harder and holding it there. Mike grunted and kept his teeth in Bobbie's smooth shoulder until he squirmed to try to get away from the pain, causing his curvy ass to move and shift his tight anus pleasurably around Mike's buried cock. Mike let his shoulder go and moved up to the back of Bobbie's smooth neck -- then callously bit it and licked it, then sucked viciously on his smooth skin as he bit harder, deliberately hurting Bobbie while humping him into the bed.

This surprised Bobbie -- what the heck was he doing to him? He felt like the man on top of him was increasingly fucking him wildly like an animal that wanted to breed him, but also almost attack him and what -- devour him or something?

He gasped in pain as Mike's teeth bit his neck harder. His rearcock was so hard at this point it hurt as his hips kept slamming into the bed and pushing it backwards unnaturally.

Mike then bucked into him forcefully and used his powerful glutes to really press the boy's thick ass into the bed still harder -- and was rewarded by the sensation of Bobbie's rearcock being pushed backwards so far it grazed the insides of Mike's strong thighs. In truth, this even surprised Mike -- heck, he was being rougher with this boy than he'd ever been before. He'd actually pressed Bobbie's pelvis into the bed so hard that it pushed the boy's long, thick cock back up behind him, pointing up into the air off the bed in the direction of his own ass.

[READERS: Yes, this happens. Fucking hot as shit when your hung bitch is prone.]

Bobbie's 8" dick was long enough that in this position it had jutted all the way up between Mike's legs. Unfortunately for Bobbie, Mike responded by vigorously biting his neck harder to make him writhe again in pain, so that his rearcock would move around clumsily against Mike's inner thighs as it stuck out in the air behind him.

Mike moved his mouth further up Bobbie's neck and again bit and sucked viciously hard while pulling his hips way back, pulling mostly out of Bobbie and then long-dicking him slowly from behind. Feeling his wet cock sliding in and out of Bobbie's body, his weight on top of the smaller bitch in such a controlling way where he couldn't get away if he tried, him being fucked so dominantly from behind by a man, violating his ass so deliciously wrongly while he also sucked on Bobbie's neck in a way he clearly DIDN'T WANT -- was so fucking pleasurable.

"This bitch is gonna make me cum inside him if I'm not careful..." Mike thought. "Fucking bitch wants it so bad. I'm gonna give it to him WHEN I WANT, and he'll be FIGHTING ME while his cock's HARDER than it's ever been and SHOOTING all over his fucking smooth chest!"

12