All Comments on 'Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 03'

by GluteSplitter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bottom here!

GluteSplitterGluteSplitterabout 3 years agoAuthor

Haha - yeah! Love those bottoms.

@Anonymous

GluteSplitter's dick salutes you.

GluteSplitterGluteSplitterabout 3 years agoAuthor

The final Part 4 will be out in 2-4 days - poor Bobbie really gets it. It's just what happens when you put out an open invitation to your thick, sexy ass.

May you hot bottoms get your beautiful asses impaled with a slowly sinking hard cock sometime soon.

- GS

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Wow

This chapter was a little confusing and I had to read it 4 times to ensure my flow of understanding. This is probably me- due to the age difference Sir. :) This was so intense and the verbal humiliation was...honestly no words. I was never commanded, dominated and controlled by such an alpha- which was both arousing and a little intimidating. I do have a few marks that brings back some erotic memories but never bite marks. Interesting. Does Bobbie have a safe word? If so,I don't recall it. I ask as one of your "desires" was for readers to give you feedback on safe words. I did read your bio and wow, I wish you nothing but the best in finding hot young bottoms that get you off AND equally important them as well. (I have to advocate for the bottoms). I know there is one more chapter coming, but I hope you will continue to write and share more stories that are in this genre.

GluteSplitterGluteSplitterabout 3 years agoAuthor

@LASFSEA Your comments inspired me to make a few changes to Part 4 -- sincere thanks. Bobbie didn't give a safe word because he didn't expect this intensity, but Mike wouldn't go too far... what gets him off is that Bobbie's enjoying it and is rock hard. If Bobbie lost his erection, I think Mike would lose "motivation" pretty darnn quick :) Bobbie's going to need a safe word for a sequel though.

There's nothing hotter to me than a smooth bottom that gets rock hard while letting themselves be impaled by a veiny cock. Getting used like that and enjoying it that much... that alone is so incredibly submissive.

Thank you for the feedback as well on the story flow and reading the bio!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGluteSplitter@GluteSplitter
ABOUT THE GLUTESPLITTER I'm a fit, very aggressive top and have a thing for fit, smooth bottoms. Follow me on Twitter @glutesplitter to keep track of my projects. DM me there or email me at glutesplitter@gmail.com to connect... and see below! THEMES: My stories will all be...