Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DAMN YOU," he would've yelled -- if he weren't so busy hurting his neck so hard he'd leave a mark.

He kept this up for a minute, "ungh! Ungh!" Bobbie grunted like a sissy in pain. Then Mike pressed his hips firmly against Bobbie's ass which buried his cock into him all the way, and pushed his upper body up so he was looking down at his smooth back and neck.

"There are two fucking HICKEYS for you, you bitch. Try hiding that at work!"

"Oh no..." Bobbie thought, realizing what Mike had done and foreseeing a problem.

[Yeah, welcome to sadistic, rough sex, you bitch...]

Mike rotated his hips against Bobbie's ass, feeling the vise-like grip on the base of his cock. "How the FUCK does your slut ass stay this TIGHT while you're being fucked?!" Mike pulled back and plunged back into him for emphasis. He had been repeatedly fucking in and out of the boy's ass -- in missonary before, now on top of him and fucking him prone (fuck yeah) -- but his ass had kept up the same firm grip and friction on his cock that he'd felt at the start, when he'd first managed to fuck him open in the first place. "You work out your anus along with these bitch glutes or something?" He pulled out of Bobbie and aggressively groped and squeezed one of his big mounds, then pulled them wide apart so he could clearly see his whole crack and his anus. It was puckered up and was barely even reddened. What the fuck?!

In a long, slow thrust, he pressed and sank into him again. "Uughhh... yeah...!" he said, breathing heavily with pleasure. "How are you still so TIGHT! Fuck, damn you-- uuugGHH, FUCK!!" Mike felt the same luscious resistance entering Bobbie now as he'd felt while repeatedly penetrating him this whole fucking time. What the fuck was up with this ASS? MMMM!! It was like fucking a virgin! The feel of his cock forcing open a tight, clamping hole all the way to the base and back out -- it was like this bitch's ass was doing everything it could to not be perversely fucked into.

"I almost want to put your ass in a tight skirt and make you my fucking GIRLFRIEND so I can take you out and RAPE your ass in back alleys, on the dance floor in clubs, bathrooms in filthy bars..."

----------------

An aside:

Given Bobbie's tightness, "slamming" or "ramming" into him was only possible due to Mike's strength and raw aggression. The tightness that was blowing Mike's mind -- in practice it meant he was having to overcome a lot of friction and tightness, and in order to do so, he was having to punch into that hole with a lot of force to push in and pull out of Bobbie with any speed. It took much of the power of his own, powerful glutes to bottom out in him fast enough that he made Bobbie jerk forwards from an impact against his ass and smooth, thick thighs.

This also was doing a lot to keep Mike's cock extremely hard.

Bobbie didn't know this, but he'd been born with a genetically tight, strong, and highly resilient anus, far more than average men. Yes, he was on the far, right end of that particular bell-curve, to the delight of every cock that entered him. Because a cock entering a man's anus was unnatural, that anus does everything it can to keep it out, which includes clamping down to prevent entry, or squeezing the long, hard shaft because it thinks it's cutting a -- you know -- in half to get it out. So, Bobbie's genes weren't meant for men to fuck him, but they did make him a damn great fuck.

This rare attribute of Bobbie's had four effects --

(1) You could fuck him aggressively at length, and it'd feel like continuously opening up a virgin.

(2) It took a truly powerful ass and set of glutes to truly ever pound and ram into his ass to fuck him as roughly as possible, which he was only now experiencing for the first time (and this meant, if he wanted to keep getting fucked by Mike, he'd have to go still more submissive (like was his past pattern) to get fucked this way regularly, which might mean actually becoming his "girlfriend" or whatever if he meant what he was saying in his crazed state right now).

(3) His ass was never ruined by even the most brutal fucking.

(4) This was why his hole would quickly pucker up tight every time Mike pulled his cock fully out of him, which is exactly what Mike was enjoying right now.

Case in point --

----------------

Mike pulled his cock slowly all the way out of Bobbie's tight, gripping anus, then grabbed Bobbie's hips and yanked him up from his prone, face-down position onto all fours.

He was going to FUCK this boy like a dog.

Seeing his thick, muscular curves as he was bent over made him just want the thick bitch more. His cock hanging heavily behind Bobbie, Mike scratched his nails down Bobbie's smooth, almost feminine back making him arch and stick his thick ass up even more until his glutes separated and Mike could see his anus.

He abruptly plunged his cock into him, hard.

"UGGH--" Bobbie exclaimed in shock. He wasn't prepared to be entered so suddenly, and being fucked from behind made that worse.

"Yeah, you take it like the bitch you are UNGH!" He pressed hard all the way into Bobbie, relishing the vise-like grip and resistance as he intruded into him. He then pulled back all the way out, and, this time, really flexed his powerful glutes and rammed it into him, making him jerk forwards. He then pulled out and rammed him again, and kept ramming into him with increasing violence from behind.

He was so violent, Bobbie thought he might choke him again -- and he didn't seem to be that concerned about choking him to much. It was almost like he might strangle him...

But Bobbie didn't try to get away, or even protest as Mike got increasingly vicious with him from behind. As Mike forced his cock into him repeatedly, he instead held himself in place and even pressed back hard against the onslaught, pushing himself back onto Mike.

He really was like a fucking dog in heat -- an un-spayed bitch -- how fucking twisted. Man, did this make Mike's dick hard as all hell.

"You fucking BITCH!" Mike said angrily to Bobbie, feeling him hold himself in position to get fucked, no matter how aggressive Mike had been with him up to this point, still wanting more. "You want this so bad? FUCK!" he started ramming Bobbie harder, trying to fuck him back down from all fours to hammer him prone, face-down on the bed, but Bobbie had worked out hard to make sure he could really take it doggy-style, and keep pressing back when doggy-style-fucked against a vicious assault.

He'd never acknowledge it to himself, but this was so degenerate, so depraved to be a man being fucked and mounted like a female dog, the wrongness of it on every level -- just made him thirst for it that much more. That incredible feeling of being MOUNTED...

"Wow, you must really LOVE this!" Mike slammed in as he emphasized the word. "Take a look in the mirror, bitch," Mike said, nodding to the large, horizontal mirror that Bobbie had attached to a wall facing the bed from the side. "Did you put that there to watch yourself taking cock or something? Fucking pervert likes seeing himself have sick, ILLICIT SEX like this, huh?! You man-fucked, twisted bitch! NNGHH!!!" Mike emphasized his excited, ruthless disdain for Bobbie by slamming in and then holding there inside of him, firmly holding Bobbie's hips with his hands, and pressing his thrust-out-like-a-stripper ass back against him.

"You're such a fucking pervert, in most countries you'd be thrown in jail for inviting men over to fuck you like this!" He cruelly derided Bobbie's "lifestyle choice" -- "fucking rainbow flag my ass," thought Mike

"I said LOOK, you bitch," Mike repeated himself as he impatiently resumed slamming against Bobbie, thick cock sliding into and out of his tight anus repeatedly. Bobbie blushed as he turned to the mirror and watched himself being taken.

"Looks from your cock like you're really LOVING this," Mike jeered at him, then leered down and Bobbie saw his own 8", thick cock jutting way out from his pelvis as he was fucked doggy style.

"Ohhhhh," he moaned at the disgraceful sight of the flagrant, inexcusable hardness of his cock despite being pretty much untouched.

Oh no... he really did get harder the rougher he was fucked... he didn't want to be like this!...

"Look at that useless big dick that's never going to see the inside of a pussy," Mike mocked Bobbie, who continued to watch his extremely hard erection shake with each jarring, violent thrust of Mike into the luscious, feminine curve of his thick ass.

"Here, why don't you have a better VIEW!" Mike reached forward and grabbed Bobbie's wrists, squeezing them painfully hard, and yanked them back, pulling Bobbie a bit more upright but still bent over, making his waving cock more visible.

"Let's fuck you upright so you can see how ridiculous you look." Mike kept pulling Bobbie back by his arms. He tried to resist, but Mike was too strong, and slammed harder against his ass to push it forward and make him go from bent over to kneeling straight up on his knees.

"Look at thaat cooock," Mike said through gritted teeth, still fucking him. Bobbie blushed hard. His eyes were transfixed on the mirror -- in this position, his dick was protruding and sticking straight out, extremely visible as 8" of a hard, fucking useless erection waving and shaking and bouncing in front of him as Mike used his ass. In spite of everything, the situation made him feel even more-- damn it.

"You're so masculine at work, you say. You don't look very MASCULINE right now, you slut." As he kept plunging his cock into Bobbie's ass, Bobbie started moaning more and more, pushing back onto him. Mike laughed, then bit his neck for a third time and sucked hard again, giving him another hickey while Bobbie moaned, utterly dominated. "GUYS don't get hickeys, you slut -- that's something that only happens to GIRLS who give it up on dirty dates," he spat. "Good luck explaining multiple red marks ringed with a man's teeth at work! You earned it with this super 'masculine' ass of yours, you bitch!" He was right... this would be a dead give-away...

He was being fucked so hard... this was so... sadistic...

As his extremely hard dick kept waving around in front of him while he watched what was being done to him from behind, the intense WRONGNESS of it all dawned on him so intensely--

SUDDENLY his anus CLAMPED DOWN against Mike's cock and precum started to drip out of Bobbie's dickhead as it stuck out in front of him.

"Oh no you don't, not yet, you bitch..." Mike breathed into his ear.

(Continued... see Bobbie Propositions a Brutal Top 4: The cream filling gets fucked into the buns)

*THE GLUTESPLITTER'S REQUEST OF READERS:

Thank you to everyone who's engaged with The GluteSplitter in comments or contacted him with ideas for stories.

Please COMMENT below to FUEL more aggressive glute-splitting. Let The GluteSplitter know:

• Important! Are you a Bottom? Top? ;)

• What turned you on?

• Your fantasies... what would you like to see?

• Any pornstars / artists you thought of while reading:

• Your favorite safeword:

Critically, please RATE if you want to see more!

12