Bobbing Adams Apple

Story Info
3 memories of a twink with a magical throat.
5.2k words
4.58
11.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People need to touch each other, and I need my dick sucked. Or a good fuck. A naked body other than my own pressed against me.

At least a handshake or a hug?

No?

Look, I know that it's dangerous during the pandemic, and I know that I can't, for many reasons, but... I miss it so much. I remember fun times I had in the past, and I fantasize about future connections.

For me, it's especially hot if it's someone I don't know at all. Like, just a random guy that I catch looking at me. And then I smile at them and they know I'm gay or at least bi. I'm bi.

Then it's about how they react. Are they disgusted? Or scared? Or scared but turned on?

And if it looks like they are into it, how aggressive should I be? Like, should I wave for them to come over, or should I walk over to them and say "Hi"...

Sometimes you just know. You can look at that cute little blush, and the near puppy dog wiggle, and know they want you to pick up their leash.

Adam came into my life three times, and left three times. But each visit was such a joy, and each leaving such a loss.

The first time was in a coffee shop...

- First Time -

"Hi, I'm Mike," I said walking up to his table.

"Nice to meet you, I am Adam," he said with a bright smile and an extended hand. Small hand, little skinny arm. Just cute AF, I wanted to eat him all up. Pixy-ish face, turned up nose, high cheekbones, brown hair nicely cut and combed.

"Well, you are really cute, Adam. Especially when you blush."

*Blushing* "Thank you, you're hot too."

"So you were checking me out earlier, huh?" I leaned closer so only he could hear me. "What were you thinking when you were looking at me? Was it anything like what I'm thinking now, looking at you?" I said, looking up and down his fit little body.

His t-shirt was tight over a slim chest, no hair that I could see, and he was wearing shorts; his nearly hairless legs with perfect knees. Knees are underrated as sexual shapes. What? Everyone has their thing. He had perfect knees.

'Um yeah, I was checking you out..." he squeaked with a brave face. "I was imagining what your body looked like under those clothes."

"I was just wondering what you would look like on your knees, with your pretty eyes looking up at me and your mouth full of my cock."

I don't know about you, but just being able to say that to a person I'd only met a few seconds before gets me stiff. Every time. Just... just... the idea that I could meet someone who was attracted to me, talk to them, and say that out loud gets me so hard, so fast.

It is an affirmation that sex isn't bad. That there is nothing wrong with admitting you want to make love to someone, not because you must, or they expect it, or because you've "invested" in the relationship, but just because... it's a good thing. A sweet, loving, kind, happy thing. A human thing. I wish it always worked that way.

His eyes widened and he gulped, but then he screwed up his courage.

"Why don't you take me home and find out."

*Roar*

"My RV is in the parking lot. Follow me," I said as I turned and walked out.

I could feel him following me out. I walked around the side of the motorhome, and unlocked the door. As he climbed the stairs I pushed him in with a hand on his ass. He looked back and smiled.

"This is nice!" He enthused, looking around as I followed him in.

I just snapped my fingers and pointed to the floor in front of me. The door was still open, swinging behind me.

His eyes widened again, but being obedient, and just as horny as me, he dropped to his knees.

"Good boy."

His eyes locked on mine as I unbuckled my belt. Dropping my pants a bit, I slipped my cock out, where it slapped against his cheek. He gasped, and then licked his lips.

"It's so warm," he said, like he was surprised that it would be. There it is, though: that magical feeling of skin on skin. I wondered if this was his first time, but I didn't ask, the roaring in my ears and the throbbing in my cock drove everything else out of my mind.

Holding my cock, I pushed it over and between his lips.

"Does that get you hard? Sucking a random stranger in an RV in a parking lot, with the door open so anyone could see you?"

"MMmm," he moaned, and as he parted his lips, my cock-tip spread them more. Then he said "yes" and I slipped into his mouth. His tongue getting the first taste.

God I miss the taste of pre-cum. I mean, other than my own, which is tasting pretty good right now. But writing this one-handed is slow, so I'll try to focus for a while.

Reaching back, I closed the door, and put my hand on the back of his head, urging him deeper. He opened wide and allowed my cock to slide in more, his lips locked around the shaft.

"Look at me."

His eyes looking up at me. Innocent, and filthy, and perfect. In that instant I knew I would never forget this, that it was almost certainly going to become a story I would write.

"Good little cock-sucker."

Pushing into his mouth, feeling his lips and tongue... FUCK I miss that. He was just so compliant, and god I love a submissive lover.

"Do you like to gag a little Adam?"

"Mmm yes Sir?" he answered, his tongue swirling around my tip, tracing the fat edge of it.

Oh fuck... being called "Sir" always gets me off so good.

I had to push his head onto my cock deeper, hitting the back of his mouth. And he just leaned in and took my cock deep, bending past the back and sliding down his throat.

In my mind's eye, I can still see his eyes bug a little when I slid forward, watching him struggle to comply. It made me glow, knowing how much he wanted to be a good boy for me. I could feel him relaxing his throat for me, allowing me to push his head down on my cock and taking me deep; his nose hitting my lower stomach, gagging a bit but taking it. If I was his first, he must have practiced. A lot.

Fuck, I'm so hard while I write this, and I was so hard in his throat. Both then and now, I was thinking, "I may come soon, but I want to do this forever."

"Such a good boy!" I groaned.

He slid my cock out and licked it, moaning softly. I watched the strings of slime on it, rubbing it on his face, knowing he wouldn't mind because he was such a horny little slut. Before long my hungry little puppy went back to sucking me, his eyes watching me for approval.

I held his head with one hand and my cock with the other, slipping it out of his mouth and slapping it on his cheek before giving it back to him.

He smiled as I gasped, enjoying my reactions. But I'm very dominant, and needed to retake control so I placed my hands on the sides of his head, firmly but gently. I could see his face relax, letting me use him to fuck my cock with his mouth. I pulled him off my cock and he closed his eyes, smiling with his mouth slightly open, obviously loving the feeling of being directed.

I started fucking his face, slowly, but strongly. All the way in; all the way out. Making him feel it all, and accept that I was setting the pace. He moaned and his eyelids fluttered. His hands running up and down my thighs, and moving up to squeeze my ass.

"Oh, so good, boy!" I praised him.

"You are so sweet, taking you is perfect." I bent down so I could wrap a hand around his throat. As I kept face fucking him I could feel my cock going deep in and out.

Adam's Adam's apple, bobbing as my dick displaced it.

It was so perfect. He was so perfect. I pulled out and brought him up so I could kiss his pretty wet mouth. His tongue dove into my mouth, his arms wrapping around me.

Pulling his head back, I looked deep in his eyes.

"Hey, little one, do you want my cock in you?" I asked, "Do you want me to bend you over and take you?"

He gulped and nodded frantically. I stood him up and he unbuttoned his jeans shorts so I could pull them down. Cute little boy briefs, and under that a lovely cock. So good, so pretty, it made my heart ache. I wanted to suck it, but I didn't. If I had, I would have slipped into the bottom role and I knew he didn't want that. So I pushed him back, making him trip and fall into the couch.

He laughed and I finished pulling his shorts off. Still smiling, he pulled his briefs the rest of the way down and spread his legs like a good slut boy, looking expectantly up at me.

So cute. So excited to get fucked by an older man he'd just met. Hmm... careful.

I reached into the drawer across from the couch and got out a condom, ripped it open with my teeth and slid it on; stroking my cock in anticipation as he pulled his legs wide open for me

Moving between his arms, I slid down and rubbed the tip of the condom on his puckered hole, smearing the lube around.

He whimpered and clutched at my ass. Needy little fuck. I smiled. God I love a good cock slut.

I looked deep in his eyes as I pushed gently. His hand flew to my chest, ready to stop me if I went too fast, but I'm not about that. I only want to hurt people the way they want to be hurt. And watching his lovely eyes as I slowly took him was just too delicious to waste.

His eyes widened as the tip of my cock stretched his tight hole apart. He moaned out as his hand squeezed my pectoral; his grip told me the pain was the good type.

Focusing on his expression; watching him carefully, I was deeply moved by his giving of himself to me. Seeing the pain come and go over his face; replaced by pleasure and back again. Knowing he wanted to do this for me, wanted me to hurt him a little and wanted to take that pain in return for the pleasure he would find when it passed. It was heaven. Perfect. Lovely. Life changing. Every time.

His hips bucked against me as I started to slide my cock into him. His back arched the moment my balls pressed against his ass and his grip on my chest weakened. His breathing was starting to steady. Time to really get started. I pulled my cock back, almost completely out, before slowly, but firmly, pushing back in.

My eyes traveled down from his face, watching his hands rub his smooth chest. His cock, fully erect, stretched up almost to his belly button. Beads of precum making the tip of his cock glisten. Too irresistible.

I reached down and held his cock in my hand. Using my thumb, I spread the large drop of precum around his engorged tip. I could feel his cock twitch and throb in my hand, the spasms jolting through his body causing his ass to tighten around my cock. I licked my fingers to see what his precum tasted like.

Fuck, I can still remember that taste. Slimy but satisfying. The taste of success; of bringing joy to another.

Our bodies bucked together on all the waves of sensations flowing through our bodies. I knew I had him on the edge and wasn't far myself.

It was one of the all time best fucks I'd ever had. And it was over so fast. After he came, he was suddenly shy again; pushing me out and away from him, dressing as quickly as he could.

"Thanks," he said, head down, blushing, as he ran out of the RV into the mists of my memories.

After that, I was hooked; I fucked my way through a few guys, and a couple of couples before I settled down.

And then there was Tyrone. For a lovely little while. But again, that's another story. But, before all that, little Adam came into my life twice more. Or more accurately, I came in him.

- Second Time -

Imagine my surprise a year later when I was introduced to Adam at a work function. He was a new intern, a chemistry student somehow applying to intern at an industrial automation company. Apparently we had some tentative interest in automating a new testing method that required very careful handling and irrigation of the samples.

He froze for a second when he recognized me. Like a prey animal suddenly realizing it had come face to face with a predator. I couldn't help the wicked smile that spread over my face. But I'm a responsible(ish) adult, or I was by that time in my life, so I wasn't going to play where I was paid, and I made that clear to him as soon as we were out of earshot of the others. He just blushed. I like to think he was a little disappointed.

As fate would have it, we worked together quite often. I made a point of teasing him, just a bit, whenever we were alone. Nothing sexual; I would just change my tone of voice and give him very direct orders instead of making requests.

"Hand me that," I would say in a firm voice, pointing to a caliper.

"Yes Sir," he would respond, in the most delicious, subservient voice. His eyes would be cast down and he never failed to blush a bit.

We did that many times over the few months he worked at the company. He always gave the impression he wanted more, but was also holding himself back to avoid getting us both into trouble.

A week before his internship was due to end, he escalated a bit.

"Give me that sample, right now, boy," I ordered.

He looked at me for a moment, then purposely dropped it on the floor. He started hyperventilating and his face turned bright red.

Looking down, I could see he was hard, his cock pressed against the side of his pants, twitching.

"Oh, that was a mistake, young one," I growled. "Get down on your knees and pick it up."

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir."

He clearly wasn't. He kneeled, but did it in a way that put his head right next to my crotch. He felt around on the floor while staring, from inches away, right at my rapidly stiffening dick. Glancing around to make sure we were along, I grabbed his head by the hair and rubbed his face over my crotch.

The little slut moaned and tried to lick me through my pants. I nearly passed out from the blood rush and the power.

If we hadn't heard someone coming into the lab, I'm not sure what I would have done to him. But as it was, I quickly fixed his hair and helped him up, commenting that the sample looked ok incase anyone wondered why he had been down there.

Deep breaths, deep breaths... just a few days longer.

We arranged to have lunch and found a booth private enough to allow us to talk about everything. He made it clear he just wanted sex, and didn't see a long term relationship as possible. He asked me about my desires, and fantasies and what I wanted in bed. I told him about my love of BDSM and pain as pleasure. I was clear that it was an acquired taste and not something I would push on him.

We arranged to meet at a local hotel, a nice one, known for being discrete but playful. I paid for it, and gave him the spare key. The front desk agent - a pretty little brunette with "Amanda" on the name tag pinned to her ample chest - had smiled when I asked for the spare; I wondered if she would enjoy watching, had she known it was for a man instead of a woman. The thought started my erection, which didn't flag much for the rest of the evening.

It was one of the wildest nights of my life.

I was on him the instant he opened the door, dragging him in and slamming him up against the wall next to the door as it closed. I hadn't kissed him our first time, and this time I made up for it; covering his lips in passion, then thrusting myself into his mouth, licking his tongue and trying hopelessly to eat his very soul.

The passion of that coupling is... impossible to describe. I can't even jack off to it today, it was too perfect. His moans held a note of panic; knowing he couldn't get naked fast enough; knowing he couldn't get me deep enough inside him; knowing I couldn't ever really own him completely.

But we tried. We tried so hard.

Our clothes were fumbled off, each new bare patch of skin was touched, and pinched, and bitten gently... and not so gently. He screamed when I bit his nipples, but it wasn't the bad kind of pain.

"Hurt me, Sir!" he panted. "Please Sir, fuck me up."

"Shut up bitch," I growled, slapping him and pushing him down so I could gag his mouth with my dick. That was before I understood how dangerous slapping is. Don't get me wrong, I still love it, but at the time I was a bit harder than I should have been. He was glazed when I took his throat; he didn't even gag, just "gucked" along as I face fucked him.

And there it was; his throat pulsing around my cock. The bump in the front; bouncing as I gagged him.

I only paused when I felt him shudder, and I started again after I felt his cum on my ankles. Deep Throat indeed; he had come from my taking him. As god is my witness, that little slut came from being knocked around and face fucked. I think his Adam's apple really was a sex organ for him.

I'd never loved anyone so much in a moment as I did him, as I poured my spunk out on his face.

And we fucked several more times that night. I held him, and fucked his ass. I washed him, and sucked him off, and fucked him again; kissing and feeling his dick harden between us. I even offered to bend over for him, but he shook his head and asked me to torture his balls until he came.

"Please Sir, hurt me again?" he begged. "I've been training myself to enjoy pain during sex because I knew you liked to hurt people and I wanted to feel your pain as love."

I cried. Slowly, sweetly. Just tears leaking down my face as I hurt his balls and cock until he squirted.

His cum was delicious.

I slept in his arms and woke up to a blowjob.

And then he left. And each time I tried to stop him, he shushed me, sadly, but firmly.

"I have a family. Mom, Dad. Sisters. A brother. Good people, but church going. Christians. And they don't know and couldn't understand and honestly... " he said with a tear gently caressing his face. "Even if we happened to be as compatible as a couple as we are as a hookup, I'm not ready to settle down."

I cried, but I managed to hold it until he was gone.

As I've said, there were a few random hookups after that. I thought many times about tracking him down and begging him to change his mind, or just to have one more night with him. But I respected his decisions by that point, and, if truth be told, I loved him enough to not want to take him from his family.

- Third Time -

The last time I saw Adam was at a party. It was one I attended a few years after he'd dumped me for his family, at the height of my depression and drinking. I was not in a good place. Not just because of Adam and his choice to leave me, but an entire laundry list of other things: accidental isolation due to a busy work assignment at a company in another state where all my co-workers were assholes and there seemed to be no opportunity to meet anyone worth knowing. And a fairly short string of Grindr hookups that left my dick drained, my face coated, and my heart completely empty.

I was not "thriving".

The last dick I had from the dating app told me about a sex party coming up and said I should swing by. He was ugly, but had a perfect cock, and he knew how to use it: in me, on me, all around me. Hell of a fuck and just a lovely, lovely cock. But crazy, empty eyes in a face that reminded me of a pug, the dog breed.

"Yeah! That's it, suck my dick, slut!" he would smile at me and cum without changing his expression. Just... not right. But damn what a cock.

But the weekend rolled around and I was desperate. Heart pounding. Heart breaking. Fear at what I might do, and fear at what I might never do. I flipped a coin and it came up heads. I'd picked tails as the signal to go and get some tail. But I ended up going anyway.

Live until you die.

The place was massive, some ultra rich fuck in the countryside. Input code at the gate, which I remembered on my second try. Long, long drive to a paved parking lot by the house; large parties were apparently common enough that space for many cars had been provided.

I walked toward the house behind a couple - man and women - and as we approached, they looked back, divided, and reached out for my hands so we could walk in together. Surreal.

He was older, salt and pepper hair, glasses, a professor look, but handsome. She was stunning: short dirty blond hair, but olive skin -mediterainian maybe Italian - thin but curvy, very nice chest, displayed well in a zip up the front black knit dress. Easy to get out of. I figured I would be doing them both, but when we entered, she ran off to hug a friend, and another guy kissed him and he apologized as he faded into the house.

12