All Comments on 'Bobbing Adams Apple'

by theMasterBaiter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 3 years agoAuthor

Many thanks to Dapperling:

https://literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=968122

and Onyx03

https://literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2817884

for their help in editing this. They also write amazing stories and are certainly worth following and reading.

Just a note: None of this story is based in reality. It's just made up. I'm mentioning this because I was asked and I don't want anyone who knows me in real life to think I've been untrue when relating my own history.

I do hope it's enjoyable and let me know how it could be improved or what sort of things you would like to read in the future.

DapperlingDapperlingabout 3 years ago

Absolutely loved this story! It's hot and sexy and real and bitter sweet emotional. Awesome work the MasterBaiter.

reaktivreaktivalmost 3 years ago

wasn't expecting to click this story and see a little encapsulation of the achingly sweet tragedy that haunts the queer experience, but there it was! powerful!

Helen1899Helen189911 months ago

Not read many gay stories, but boy was this hot. Sex was so well written thank you 5*

DionysusKDionysusK4 months ago

Boys like Adam should be cherished and fucked pretty hard. Being called 'Sir' and 'Daddy' by cute cocksuckers is such a huge turn on for me. Great story!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies4 months ago

I'd be so shocked and very nervous if a man I was talking with said to me what YOU wrote... "I was just wondering what you would look like on your knees, with your pretty eyes looking up at me and your mouth full of my cock." I like it when a man is confident and forward like that. And knowing he wants ME to be his cocksucker is such a turn on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheMasterBaiter@theMasterBaiter
I am 80% heterosexual and 20% flaming gay! I strongly support LGBTQ rights. I am also 100% faithful to my wife. My wife and I are looking for a bi cock mostly for me, but with her involved. Must be single or with s.o. permission (we will check). Not into one night stands, nor...