Bobbing Adams Apple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then: Adam. Just across the entry hall, at the base of one of the grand staircases, on his knees, sucking two cocks; alternating between them. The two pricks were sitting on a bench, one of them with his face buried in a cunt, who's owner was lurching against his tongue, hands on the banister, red hair thrown back, tossing.

I'd like to say it was meaningful, but... I just walked over, pulled down his pants, yanked out my cock and sank it in his greased up ass. He never even looked up. He did moan a bit, but he was, as ever, the best little cock sucker and his magic throat was totally focused on the pricks he was working.

"Hey! It's that little cock sucker with the amazing throat, I'm getting in line."

And the guy who said that did get in line. Right next to the bench where Adam was busy draining the cum from the guy who was currently sitting down. I suddenly realized the men standing to the right of the bench were waiting. Waiting for Adam to bob on their cocks.

I felt something then. Hatred. Loathing. Disgust for him and for myself. I don't know why, and I still don't understand or ever want to be in that space again. Maybe I was jealous, thinking only he and I had a connection; being so stupid as to think his perfect mouth was only for me. Maybe I realized we had no future, if only because depriving the world of his "services" would be a sin. Maybe I was just pissed I couldn't suck cock like that. Anyway. It felt bad.

I pulled out of him and turned to stumble away, but a woman was there, on her knees, and she sucked my cock into her mouth.

"I love the taste of ass on a cock," she rasped, her throat obviously ravaged by use, or smoking, or just some trick of genetics. Ass to mouth is not my thing at all, but she was very very pretty, and she sucked me like she wanted it bad; her dirty blond curls flapping around her filthy mouth, her piercing blue eyes staring up at me, watering but not blinking.

I suddenly realized it was the women from the couple I had walked in with, taking my dick and licking it, sucking it. A moment later she started licking my balls and trying to get to my ass to rim me.

Her husband / partner / the guy she walked in with came up behind me, wrapping me in his arms. I leaned back and our eyes met. We smiled.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," he said.

Then he leaned in and kissed me. And it was good. It was all good again.

Once I looked down, dirty blond beauty was rising, taking my hand and leading me away as I awkwardly held up my pants with my other hand, her partner following behind.

"Nice ass," he said.

"Thanks. You kiss very well."

"And my cock sucking? Are we not going to comment on that?" She added coyly.

"You looked amazing doing it."

"Hmm... Maybe my pussy will do better."

And it did. She sank back on a low-backed couch in a room we found, a study lined with books. I sank into her, my cock still wet, her sex dripping. She moaned and grabbed me, rutting.

He held me from behind again and I felt his trousers drop, then his cock head searching for my ass. I spread myself a little and he started to push in. I pushed back, relaxing my anus, and he slipped a bit of the way into me before pausing as I gasped. I'd lubed myself before leaving for the party, and had worn a butt plug on the drive over, slipping it out discreetly after I parked, so I was ready for a good fucking, but he was really big.

"Ok?" he asked and after a moment I nodded, still not trusting my voice.

She watched, smiling.

"Isn't he nice? He feels so good in me."

I felt myself relax and he slipped in the rest of the way. He did feel so good, in me.

"And me?" I asked her, "How do I feel inside you?"

She giggled.

"You look great fucking me."

I grinned and pumped my hips into her. She rewarded me with a gasp, followed by a sly smile as she started humping against me again, bouncing me slightly on his cock. It was my turn to gasp.

What followed was one of the best fucks of my life. I would lean down and she would grab me, kiss me, and hump her crotch up on my dick. Then I would lean back and he would hold me, kiss me, and I would pump into her. And I would lean back down, twerk my ass on his cock and nibble on her nipples.

There was no escaping the pleasure. I did not last long, quickly pumping my cum into her cunt, then collapsing on top of her. She wiggled her fingers between us, reaching her clit and frigging herself as I softened inside her. He started pounding my ass, one hand on my back, the other slapping my cheeks randomly.

The sting of his spanking, and watching her face as she brought herself to orgasm, not to mention his huge dick reaming my depths, kept me entertained until I started hardening up inside her again a few minutes later.

Just about the point I could start thrusting into her again, he came inside me, cursing and bucking then pulling out and squeezing the last of it onto my lower back. I felt filthy. And wonderful.

"Fuck me! Harder!"

I wrapped my hand around her throat, slapped her tit with my other and gave her the best pounding I could muster.

"Yeah... choke... me..."

Aware of her partner closely watching, I closed my hand just a bit.

"More... Fuck... God... Damn..."

She was starting to turn red and her face was puffing up a bit. I was thinking about giving her some air but she shuddered, her eyes rolling back.

"EEEeeeeeee..." she squealed as she came hard, shaking the couch and me, flooding our crotches.

"Thanks," he said. "She loves it like that, loves knowing I'm watching her get used by some random cock."

Random cock. My stomach twisted.

"I'll suck you hard and we can go again." I hoped they didn't hear how needy I sounded.

"Shhhh..." She whispered, putting her finger on my lips. "It was perfect. Let it be."

And a minute later, they were gone.

I turned over, laying there with my pants down, my ass greasy, and my cock slimy, trying to figure myself out. I was having the best sex of my life, at a massive orgy filled with beautiful people, and all the cock, cunt, tits, ass and mouths I could possibly want. And I was empty.

Some random guy, totally nude, asked if I wanted to be licked clean, and I nodded, then said "No!"

"Sorry," I said, answering his confusion. "I'm having a weird night."

He just shrugged and walked away. His ass was cute.

I pulled up my pants and left. Then two hours later I drove back, only to see police cars leaving the driveway. I slid quietly past, and drove home. My dreams that night were of a lovely woman holding me and promising to never cheat. I woke up, jacked off trying to hold that vision of being loved in my mind, and about a week later I met the love of my life.

Morals are good. Being true, and being loved, and being "the one" is critical to a meaningful life.

A good dicking once in a while would be nice, though. And I'll never forget Adam.

12