Bobbing for Apples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooo-oooh god!" Gabriela moaned, rolling to her stomach as the other girl wound the long tail in her fingers, forcing it to curl. When she let go, it bounced, still coiled. As it should be for a pig girl. "Not. Not dirty pig. Not!"

Deisha's hand slid down, deep between the other girl's ass cheeks. Gabriela resisted but her hips raised and her knees spread as the girl's slim, dark fingers pressed against her pussy lips.

"Don't," the other girl begged, turning to look back with her tongue out and drool hanging down. Her eyes were half-lidded with lust and her massive breasts bulged against her arms. "First time. My first time. Don't. Want it to be this way."

"It's okay," Deisha cooed. She leaned in, pressing her snout against the other girl's cheek, butting her head gently against her. Her teeth nibbled the other girl's wide ears, causing her to shiver. With her free hand, she touched Gabriela's chin and turned her, leaning in slowly to kiss her. "Okay."

Deisha's fingers slipped inside Gabriela and the other girl bucked. The tawny-furred pig girl squealed and snorted and whimpered as Deisha slipped two fingers inside the girl's needy pussy.

"Don't!" she panted. "Don't want! Don't- Don't- want- Want-"

Clear liquid spurted from Gabriela's pussy as she found herself pushing back against the fingers. She snorted again and again, the nostrils of her flat, wide nose opening and closing while she rutted.

"More!" Gabriela cried out suddenly. She lowered her back and then raised it, rolling her shoulders and forcing herself back harder. Her own fur pelt was spreading and driving her mad with desire as the animal within took control. "More!"

A third finger joined the first two. A fourth. Deisha folded her thumb in as Gabriela's hip bones cracked, opening her up for birthing a litter of piglets. The other girl squealed with an ear piercing shriek as Deisha's hand slipped inside her wet, gaping pussy.

"Yes! Yes! Yes, that! Yes!" Gabriela cried out, shoving harder and harder to force Deisha's hand further inside. The other girl gripped her hip to anchor herself as she fisted the girl, grunting with her own exertion until, suddenly, a thick stream of clear liquid spurted from Gabriela's pussy and she collapsed, gasping for air. Powerful muscles clenched against Deisha's hand, forcing her out inch-by-inch as Gabriela's orgasm overpowered her.

Deisha shoved her wet fingers into her own pussy as she stared at the prone girl, reaching a hand up to her heavy breast to squeeze and pull her elongated nipple. The pain in her feet kept pulsing but the need to orgasm overrode it and the visual of the other pig girl, still changing, was driving her crazy.

She wiggled her toes as she rubbed her clit, watching as her pinky toes and big toes receded. The smaller toe began to swell as it moved while the second and third toe merged. Thick skin grew between them, pulling them together as her fourth toe bulged outward. Bones shifted in her feet, cracking her forefeet in half horizontally to push her changed feet forward as her hooves formed. Alpha-keratin grew around her toenails, consuming the tips of her toes and growing out into dull points.

With a tiny, happy squeal, she came and leaned back, her pace never faltering as she continued to force her soft, furry fingers into her hungry hole. Her tail wiggled behind her and she reached for Gabriela. The other girl heaved herself up and pressed her snout against Deisha's lips before parting them to slip her tongue inside, kissing her.

"I help," Gabriela whispered, crawling on hands and knees until she was between Deisha's legs. "I help now."

---

Benjamin stood, scratching his chest in the middle of the room as the two girls cried out behind him. He turned but saw his sister on the couch, bulging out of her robe. Her skin alternated in color, white and- He forced himself to look away from her naked body. She smelled good. Too good. Sweet and also-

He shook his head and squeezed his cock painfully at the base. It twisted in his grasp as he turned away.

And saw her.

Cora's round belly swelled out from beneath gigantic orange breasts. Her legs were spread and she was whimpering as she tried again and again to reach her own dripping pussy. His wet snout quivered as he smelled her and he pumped his cock hard while stalking over to her. Her cum was thick and orange and smelled enticingly sweet. She watched him with a wide face, her mouth the fixed rectangular cut of an amateur pumpkin carver but the 'teeth' moved as if they were real. More alarming to the still-human part of his mind were her coal-black eyes and the lines running down the bulge of her face. Small holes in the side of her head took the place of her ears.

Pain shot through his feet but the nerves soon died as his toes began to shift and hooves took their place. He reached the large, orange girl and grabbed her, turning her over roughly. Her skin was hardened and slick but it flexed in his grip and he spread her ass to reveal her sex.

"Please, I can't reach, Benjamin," Cora gasped. "Please. Please, I need it, please. Take it. Take it, please take my virginity, please, oh god I'm so fucking empty and I need it so bad, please-"

Words tumbled out of her mouth as she begged him but he ignored it, focusing entirely on his own need to empty his aching balls. Her belly prevented her from laying flat but that only made it easier for him. He held his cock and guided it between the curved hardened pumpkin skin covering her ass. His new length helped him as he pierced her and she gasped. He gripped her dark green hair with one hand and pounded into her, grunting as her body slapped against him.

He snorted, rubbing the fur growing along his belly against her body and biting into her slick, orange shoulder as the very tip of his cock pressed hit her cervix. She gasped, reached back for him and held him tight as she began to gibber once more.

She could feel it coming but more intensely than her own rare masturbation sessions gave her. It was almost too much but she didn't dare ask him to stop.

Light flickered behind her eyes and her rectangular teeth before vanishing. A dull roar filled her ears and the light swelled once more. Flames roared from her face and she screamed as he came deep inside of her, triggering her own orgasm.

Benjamin pulled off of the girl, causing her to shake as his cock slid through her overly sensitive pussy. She lay there, breathless with an eerie glow emanating from her bulging face as he scratched the thick pelt covering his body. He snorted and surveyed the room, watching the four remaining girls as a grin split his face and he made his way towards them.