All Comments on 'Bobbing on Bobby'

by AdamRip

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Very hot story! I hope they still remain friends just with added benefits. I would love having a friend with a big cock feed me his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The pic

The fact that Bobby took a pic of his cum-covered face without permission and then used it as (unnecessary) blackmail ruins this story. It shows that Bobby is a manipulative selfish pig and certainly no type of life-long friend, as depicted. I hate stories that have an imbalanced dynamic based on humiliation and coercion. A bummer to end this story on that note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sooo Hot

Dude that brought back some serious memories of how my best Friend got me to start sucking cock. He was already experienced and I was clueless he was even into guys. Set the stage for a lifetime as a cocksucker. Hit me up sometime bro

mastevens001 yahoo

AdamRipAdamRipover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: The pic

It isn't for blackmail. Sorry if it came off that way.

yowseryowserover 3 years ago

Sweet

Old friends, Outer Banks, an insistent erection. Perfect...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish I had a friend who did that to me, I would love to be coerced into sucking a buddy's cock, love the descriptions of smell and taste and the straddling of his head and forcing his cock into his face. Very hot and something I would have loved to have happen to me by any number of my male friends when growing up. I still want to become a cock sucker and would take advantage of any opportunity with any adult friend of mine today to finally delve into my long standing cock sucking fantasies. Most thoughts revolve around being orally dominated and having my face slapped with a hard cock and my nose and mouth smothered with a guys heavy low hanging, musky cum filled balls as he straddles my chest. Great story and certainly helped me get off to thinking about sucking several friends with the same name as your character. Thanks for putting this into writing, very inspiring to a wannabe married cock sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The pic…

Uh, yea it was intended for blackmail - “he would use that later to get me to do it again, but I would’ve done it even without that…” pretty much the exact definition of intention to blackmail. How could it come off any other way?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
the pic by a prick

Responses in November 2020 and March 2022 called out the author on the coercive non-consensual pic mentioned in the story. The author denies it, but even some favorable comments included the element of coercion. How about confirming that your work does contain coercion with a non-consensual photo, then submitting something more mature and nuanced to Literotica?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Deny it all you want, but yeah, he definitely blackmailed if he used it to get what he wanted. Would have been hotter without that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdamRip@AdamRip
IT Professional by day, writer only by hobby. Trying out writing adult stories for both practice and also as a way to produce excerpts from my other writings which only occasionally contain scenes shared here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES