Bobbing on Bobby Ch. 03

Story Info
Giving my best friend oral for the third time.
3.3k words
4.65
8k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdamRip
AdamRip
31 Followers

Just a few nights after movie night at Bobby's, I was watching some tv after work when I got a text message, "Hey bro, can you help me out tomorrow?"

It was Bobby, but I wasn't really sure what he wanted so I replied "whassup?" and waited a few minutes for a response. My assumption at first was that he wanted me to help him move something out of his loft space again, which I wasn't looking forward to.

I was pretty sure that was confirmed when he shot back "Nm just need help", but he's always been there for me so I just said "Can it wait until Friday?" and wasn't surprised when his impatient ass said "Tomorrow is better". I decided it's be best to just leave it for now and get some stuff done, so I switched off the TV and started up dinner and laundry for the evening.

While I was folding my laundry I noticed that despite being washed, the pants I'd borrowed from Bobby still smelled faintly of his cologne. I'm not sure if he soaked them in it or what, but now some of my other clothes also smelled like that too. At least it was a decent scent.

My phone dinged from the living room. I assumed he had finally sent me exactly what it was he wanted help with, I went and picked it up, but it wasn't a text. It was a photo. He'd sent me a photo of some plaid fabric with a stain on it, and I quickly recognized it as the PJs I left at his place.

They weren't washed and neatly folded like I'd just done for his though, they were inside out and there was an obscene stain that all men know. "WTF dude?" was all I could think to text back, but I already knew where this was headed. It was confirmed when I got back "Just come help me out tomorrow bro". I couldn't deal with this right now, so I just left it at that.

After getting ready for bed, and then laying there for what felt like forever, I realized I just couldn't get my mind off of it and I was rock hard. I grabbed my phone again and kept staring at the photo. Staring at it had the same effect as when I looked at porn, and it just kept making me harder and harder, so I finally just jacked off and finally having some release I drifted off to sleep.

...

When I woke in the morning I shut the alarms I had off. Always being a heavy sleeper, I had both an alarm clock and alarms on my phone, and I had already dismissed like 4 of them to sleep for 15 minute intervals for no reason.

The last one that I dismissed was on the phone, and when I did I noticed I already had a new text from Bobby. "Sorry bro, I just thought we could have a good time again", and it was received at almost 1 AM. He must've felt bad, and now I was starting to feel bad for just leaving him on read last night. I don't think I have ever done that before in my life.

I started typing, but I just couldn't think of anything to send, so I just kept typing and deleting everything over and over for about 10 minutes after trying to think of something when my last alarm went off. It was time to get up. Realizing I was likely going to be late if I stayed in bed; I jumped up, started my morning playlist, and hit the shower. I'd already been late last week and my manager was already pretty much done with my shit.

Before I even finished washing my hair I heard my phone chime, and it was definitely a text. My mind began reeling and I ended up zoning out in the shower and taking way too long to wrap it up. It had to be Bobby, I just felt it in my gut.

It chimed again before I finally got out. Definitely another text message.

When I got out I barely even dried myself and dropped my way across the bathroom to check, and sure enough, one was from Bobby, but the other was from my coworker letting me know to skip breakfast that she was bringing in biscuits from Bojangles. Thank god for small miracles. That would save me the extra time I'd taken. But Bobby's message was "It's ok bro, it's cool if you don't wanna" and now I felt really bad like I was kind of leaving him and limbo and possibly leading him on.

I didn't know why at the time, but I really did want to help him, so I finally replied "I'll stop by after work, we need to talk." and he immediately sent back "Cool".

Work dragged on for forever and I was distracted all day, somewhere between hard as a rock and put off by my own thoughts. I ended up staying at my desk most of the day, afraid to walk around with a semi that would clearly be noticed despite wearing my baggier pants from before I had lost a bit of weight. My manager even complimented me on being so dedicated today despite the fact I hadn't done anything of value the whole day. All she cared about was that I kept my ass in my chair I guess.

Around my last break I texted Bobby that I'd be a bit late and lied about being swamped with work, but I wasn't about to parade out at 5 with everyone else in the end of day stampede sporting a semi. "Cool" was all he sent back at first, but after a few minutes I got a second notification but this time it was a photo. He sent me a photo of his dick.

As soon as I looked at it I got a lump in my throat and my mouth began to water. He must already be home because I could tell he was on his couch, no clothes in sight. He had his foreskin pushed up only slightly, his head was wet and shiny, sticking out and clearly visible. I could see his smooth shaft and his veins were clearly visible but not protruding. I'd never really seen it like this before, not with this level of clarity. Every other time it was either in a dark room, obscured by the angle, or lodged in my mouth.

My coworker dropped by to ask if I was ok and I nearly jumped out of my skin trying to lock my phone. "Yeah, just a little distracted today" was all I managed to get out and she just nodded. I was probably white as a ghost, but we managed a little small talk after a minute, mostly about work, before she shuffled off. She did stop by to remind me our shift was over on her way out, but I said I was just going to finish up some emails and that I'd be right behind her.

I didn't even bother texting Bobby back by the time I finally got out to my car, I just cranked it up and drove right over to his place. I was going to talk this out with him because this was just a bit too much for me.

When I got to his house, I rang his ancient doorbell. It was an old mechanical kind that you had to spin and it sounded a lot like a bicycle bell. I could instantly hear him running to the door like an elephant stomping its way in my direction, even through the door. I'm still amazed that the door stayed on its hinges as fast as he swung it open. "YOU CAME" he almost shouted, and pulled me in for a hug so fast and hard I thought my spine would snap.

He dragged me in the door through his laundry area and into the kitchen. I could still smell his cologne on me like he'd just sprayed it on himself before the hug. He seemed to only have a pair of gym shorts on and was totally shirtless, so my eyes kept glancing down at his chest and I was getting distracted by that trail of hair that lead from his mid stomach down past his abs to his waistband where it disappeared.

"Dude, I..." was all I managed to get out before I trailed off and started to glance down again. "It's all good bro" he said as he reached for my right hand and pulled it to just above his waistband on his side where his v line would show up if he decided to flex it, and then he did just that. He flexed his abs and I could both see and feel his tan skin ripple under my fingers and palm.

"I'm just glad you're here, always feels good to have you over" he said as his hand, still on my wrist, pushed my hand down. My fingers sunk underneath the loose fabric of his gym shorts just a bit before he paused. "It's all good bro" he continued as he reached out and put his right hand on my left shoulder.

With both hands now, he started pushing down. My right hand moved his shorts past the point of no return so that they hit the floor before he released my hand while I sank easily to the floor, resting on my knees. His dick wasn't hard yet, but now it was level with my face and I could smell that he must've been exercising or something. He still smelled clean, but distinctly sweaty already, and I could feel my eyes involuntarily roll back and I began looking up at him. I swear I was drunk just off of his scent, and my mouth fell open slightly of its own accord.

"Yeah bro, just like this" he said as he grabbed the base of my head at my neck with his left hand. He took his right hand and lifted his dick out of the way as he moved his balls right onto my slacked lips. I could immediately taste the saltiness of the sweat adorning his balls and I automatically lapped at his ballsack with my tongue to get more as I extended my jaw.

Inhaling his aroma, I sucked one of his balls into my mouth and as soon as my lungs and mouth were filled, I felt his dick slap down on my face no longer held back by his hand. His other hand pulled at my neck and moved me deeper in short thrusts as his dick slid across my face growing firmer as he moved. He grunted and took a deep breath as he said "Yeah bro, that's it right there. That feels so fucking good!" I could feel the rhythm of his heartbeat in his dick and in seconds it seemed like it began to match the rhythm in my own chest. As if we'd synced up in the moment.

Even with only one of his nuts in my mouth my mouth felt totally full, and I was disappointed when he pulled himself free briefly. Not even a second later though, he pulled me to the other side and returned his position, offering me his other nut which I found myself eagerly taking into my mouth. He may be feeling good, but the feeling I was having in the moment was of pure ecstasy. This just felt right. His scent made me feel at home, but in this position it was even more intense, and I felt like I was in heaven.

With my right hand still absentmindedly on his hip, I could feel his muscles tense and I began to move it to his abdomen to feel the delicious hairs on his stomach. I rubbed my hand up and down them, and grabbed his hairy calf with my left hand for the first time. His calf muscle seemed huge in my grip. I even opened my eyes and looked up expecting his head to be thrown back in joy, but it wasn't. He was staring right back down at me as he said "You feel so good bro."

His eyes were so intense, his jaw muscles clenched, and I could see his pulse throbbing in his neck as his veins jutted out like when he exercised or got super angry. Despite that, he didn't seem angry in the slightest. He looked quite handsome and so relaxed, yet so very tense at the same time. I don't ever recall seeing him like this before this moment.

As I was lost in my observations, mindlessly tonguing his left nut, his grip tightened on my neck as he pulled himself free once again. With his other hand he grabbed the shaft of his dick and pulled his foreskin back. Bringing his naked head to rest just inside my lips. He then began to jack off while I licked the tip of his dick, and I was rewarded with more than just a little precum as he began. He was pushing more of it out onto my tongue with each stroke while maintaining his intense eye contact.

For a second we just did this in silence before he resumed, "Yeah, that's it bro, you like this too don't you?" he asked as he slowed his stroking and began to push himself deeper into my mouth. He was right though, and I just hummed a soft "mhm" through my closed lips. "I need you to be louder bro" he said as he began thrusting short in and out movements into my mouth. "Mmhmm" I hummed, louder this time while beginning to pick up my own rhythm with my tongue and found myself straining against his grip to match the opposite of his thrusts ever so slightly.

He loosened his grip after a moment and said "Yeah, I knew you liked this bro" and he continued to increase the lengths of his movements as I began to match his enthusiasm with my own. I closed my eyes and jutted my head forward a bit to get him close to my throat and he let out a low rumble. This almost growl was so much deeper than his speaking voice, and it drove me wild so I thrust a bit deeper this time, gagging slightly as he mumbled something. He either said this was hot or that I was hot and I'm not sure which, but it gave me the extra boost that I needed.

I took the plunge onto him, gagging but powering through despite it. "OH FUCK" he shouted and grabbed the back of my head as if to pull me even deeper. He couldn't because I'd already bottomed out, but he did manage to hold me there longer than I would've done on my own. The feeling of him holding my face in his bushy pubes was a little overwhelming at first, but noticing his thicker bush all around my nose and mouth made me enjoy it even more so. He must not have trimmed since even before movie night.

As soon as he released me, I came all the way off of him to catch my breath and I tried to wipe my face. In doing so, I realized that I had spit not just on my chin, but all the way down my neck. My collar was almost soaked in the front. Seeing this, Bobby crouched down and pulled at my polo and said "Get naked with me bro."

I had to stand up, but I threw my clothes off in all directions starting with my shirts while he did my shoes for me. "That's my good little bro" he said ironically, despite the fact that I was definitely both slightly taller and slightly older than him. He kicked his shorts aside from around his ankles as I returned to my knees, and he nearly whispered "Jack off with me" as if it were a secret. He slapped my chin with his dick a few times and rubbed the head all around my mouth before reinserting it.

I grabbed a hold of myself and slowly squeezed my dick, not even moving my hand while I hungrily resumed sucking his cock. "Whoa, that feels good, but slow down a bit bro" he said, and I immediately did as he requested.

There I was, nearly strangling my dick on his kitchen floor while I slowly moved back and forth to thrust my mouth onto his dick, all while he stood still and put his hands behind his back like he was standing at attention. "That's it bro, that's my good lil bro" he continued for several minutes, showing his appreciation for my hard work. I could feel his dick getting more dense as I worked. He seemed close to cumming, but with his torso flexed the way it was, I think he was purposely holding back for me.

After several more minutes of that and him being silent, he grabbed the top of my head near my forehead and pushed me off of his dick. Then he got really verbal and started telling me how much he loved my mouth, how good he was feeling, and how much he wanted to give me his cum. I could feel my own dick following suit as I was rapidly reaching my own orgasm.

When he started to cum, his first shot went well over my head before he redirected his dick to splash down on my face. His next blasts were strong and still in progress when he instructed me to open my mouth. I did, and I started to move my hand ever so slightly while squeezing myself in short pulses. I wasn't even jacking off, just kind of rocking the skin a little on my own dick. "That's it bro" he said, "get you a taste" and he put his dick, partially covered in cum and still shooting as far into my mouth as he could. I began rolling his cum around his shaft with my tongue as I started to shoot and he shot his final shot down my throat. I sucked harder and harder each time I shot until I was spent, my cum making splashes all across the floor at his feet as his dick began to soften in my mouth.

I didn't stop when we were finished. I just kept nursing at his dick, eyes closed, and a face partially covered in my best friend's jizz. It felt like several minutes passed until I could tell he was now completely soft, but I tried to keep going until he said "Can I have my dick back now?" and I finally pulled off.

I could hear him take a few steps back and then a towel hit me in the face.

Once my face was cleaned off and my breathing returned to normal, I opened my eyes again to see him standing there smiling, now with shorts on. "Thanks bro" was all he seemed to have to say. I took the hint and got dressed fairly quickly, and he made very little small talk before telling me he was tired and saying "maybe we can do this again soon?"

I just nodded and he walked me to the door. But as I was on my way out he grabbed me, said thanks again, and pulled me in for a tight hug. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek as he did so. One like you'd give a relative, nothing intimate, and then he closed the door behind me as I left.

I drove home and jacked off again when I got there, still smelling his cum on my face and tasting it in my mouth. Even when the morning came I jacked off again thinking about that night.

AdamRip
AdamRip
31 Followers