Bobby and Abby's Amazing Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Abby goes on a date with Clark. Bobby gets a treat.
2.8k words
4.34
21.3k
27

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
717 Followers

Abby goes on a date with Clark and brings Bobby a special treat.

Abby was ravenous after her trip to Atlanta. It was like a switch had been flipped. My previously innocent, faithful wife was now a sex-crazed beast. She had me eat her pussy every night and fuck her with her vibrator and dildos. Some nights she'd be on the phone with Clark while I was tending to her sexual desires, describing to him what I was doing to her and what she wanted to do to him. I found a submissive streak in me I didn't know existed, but I had to admit it thrilled me to be bossed around by my wife and her lover.

Clark set the rules for us. One night he allowed me to fuck Abby after I brought her to orgasm with the vibrator, and afterwards he ordered me to eat her, slurping my come from her dripping pussy. While I was cleaning her up Clark was taunting me through the phone, "Yeah, you little cuck . . . eat that come . . . every drop . . . swallow it down!" Abby moaned into the phone as I ate her. "That's right," Clark continued, "remember -- your wife's pussy belongs to me now, so when I let you use it you better make it nice and clean for me next time!"

I shuddered as I licked gobs of come from Abby's sopping cunt. I was as excited as I'd ever been. Always we kissed -- wet, sloppy kisses, with thoughts of Abby sucking cock filling my mind as my tongue devoured her sexy mouth. Sometimes Abby whispered dirty things in my ear during our makeout sessions, telling me about how hot it was to have Clark's big cock stretching her jaw, how she loved to feel him shooting off in her mouth, how much she loved the taste of his come.

"Ooooh, baby," she teased one night, "wouldn't it be hot if Clark jerked off all over my face and you licked me clean? That would be so fucking sexy!"

Even when we weren't having sex it was at the forefront of our minds. On Thursday at breakfast I was reading the news when out of nowhere Abby blurted out, "I am so ripe to fuck, honey!" I looked up from my tablet, wondering what brought that up.

"Yes honey, Clark's coming into town next week and I can't wait for him to fuck me with that big, beautiful cock! And suck on it too, of course. I am so ripe, honey. God! It's all I can think about."

It turned me on that she wanted to have sex with Clark. I wanted to watch and listen while they fucked. I wanted them to talk to me while they were doing it. The idea of my wife being addicted to a big, domineering cock thrilled me. I was obsessed.

"On Monday Clark's coming in for a morning meeting with our team and later he wants to take me to dinner. I'm taking the afternoon off to get a new outfit and get my nails done for him. Would you come with me, baby?"

"Really?" I responded. "You want me to help get you ready for your date with Clark?"

"Yes, sweetheart! I want to make the night special for him -- I want to give him the best blowjob he's ever had, and fuck him till he's sore. OK?"

I nodded, spinning the idea in my head. Get my wife ready to fuck her lover? God! That would be kinky.

Abby looked at me as the wheels turned in my head. "Yes!" she laughed, "you love the idea -- I can tell already."

She was right, I had to admit.

"Oooooh, that's so hot baby. I love that it turns you on to help me get all sexy for Clark. I'm going to fuck and suck him while you sit here on the couch, thinking about your naughty wife. You love it, don't you?"

I nodded. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big kiss. "You're the best husband a girl could have!"

On Monday afternoon I drove to the mall to meet Abby. I knew all the stores as I was always checking out the latest fashions and buying things for Abby's wardrobe. She hated to shop.

I was waiting by the fountain when Abby came walking up with a big smile on her face. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss, then whispered into my ear. "Clark fucked me after our meeting, baby. Right there in my office -- isn't that sexy?" She ground herself against me as she gave me the details.

"Mmmm, you're hard already baby! That's so hot!"

It was true. The image of her, bent over her desk with Clark pounding his big shaft into her made me wild with desire.

After I calmed down I took her to one of my favorite boutiques and picked out a short black dress for her. Abby loved it. "He'll probably want to fuck me again the second he sees me in it," she giggled. I sat and waited at the salon, gabbing with the girls as she got her nails and toes painted pink, then had her hair done.

Back at the house Abby had me draw her a bath. "This is so sexy," she said as she lay back in the tub while I gently sponged her. "Don't you think this is sexy, sweetheart? You cleaning me and getting me ready to go out with Clark? You love it, don't you?"

I nodded.

She lowered her voice. "You love the idea of me wrapping my pink nails around his cock while I suck on it, don't you baby?"

"I do," I responded.

"You love the idea of me spreading my smooth, clean legs for him, don't you?"

"I do," I repeated.

"God! I love this!" she exclaimed as I sponged her thighs.

After her bath I helped Abby get dressed and picked out her perfume and jewelry. I wanted to make my wife beautiful for Clark. When I was done she looked amazing, her wavy blonde hair hanging down to her shoulders, bouncing against the thin straps of her black dress. She wore silver bracelets and dangling earrings, the sapphire pendent again hanging between the smooth orbs of her breasts.

A horn honked. Clark was in the driveway in his rental car. Abby wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tight. I knew she could feel my hard cock pressing against her. I had been hard all day. She put her lips to my ear and whispered, "I don't want you playing with yourself while I'm out. You stay here with your pants zipped up and wait for me to get home. Sit quietly and think about me playing with Clark's big cock -- sucking him . . . licking his balls . . . spreading my legs so he can fuck me with his big, hard cock. OK sweetheart?" She smiled at me.

I nodded back, submitting to her demands. She ground herself against me, rubbing her belly against my hardon.

"Good boy," she continued, whispering in my ear, "you stay home and think about how Clark is enjoying your wife, and while I'm sucking him off I'll be thinking of you and what a good husband you are." Her words were making me swoon. I might have fallen down if she wasn't holding me tight.

She gave me a quick kiss, grabbed her bag and opened the door. "I won't be home late," she chirped, "Clark's wife is back at the hotel so he's dropping me back right after dinner! Love you honey!"

I watched through the window as Clark held the door and she slid into the seat, her short black dress riding high on her creamy thighs. I noticed how fit and handsome Clark was, a good four inches taller than me. They looked so natural as a couple -- a sexy blonde and a confident, studly man, laughing easily together as they went out on the town. What had I done? I got a knot in my stomach. I was anxious and jealous but nevertheless excited. Something inside me loved this.

I tried watching TV. I tried reading. Nothing worked. All I could think about was my wife out on a date with Clark --rubbing his thigh under the table at dinner, maybe slow dancing, making out? It haunted me all night.

After what seemed like an eternity, I heard Clark's car pull into our driveway. I looked at the clock. It was 11:05pm. I peeked out the front window and saw the car lights go dark. I waited for Abby to get out, but nothing happened. They just sat there. It was dark and I couldn't see what was going on, but I thought I saw some rustling around in the front seat. I waited. I looked at the clock again. It was 11:15. Waiting for Abby to get home had been stressful, but waiting for her to get out of the car was a million times more intense. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I was sweating.

Finally I saw both car doors open. It was almost 11:30. Abby and Clark were laughing and giddy as he walked her to the door. I scooted back to the couch so I wouldn't get caught spying, but I heard their voices as they said goodnight.

"I will. I will," I heard Abby say with a giggle as she turned the key in the lock. Her words were slurred -- I figured she must have had one too many drinks.

Abby dropped her bag on the table and closed the door as Clark pulled out of the driveway, the glare of his headlights shining through our front window. I sat on the couch watching Abby walk towards me. She looked beautiful in her black dress. I noticed her lipstick was slightly smeared and her hair was a little wild.

She had a huge smile on her face as she straddled me, resting her knees on my arms and pinning me against the couch cushions. She brought her face to mine and pursed her lips, pecking light kisses all over my face. "Did you have a nice evening?" she asked playfully between kisses. Her breath smelled of alcohol and sex.

After kissing all over my cheeks and chin she began kissing my lips and lightly licking them. She was still pinning my arms to the couch, painting soft kisses and wet licks all over my face and lips. I was panting with excitement.

"Did you have a lot to think about?" she giggled, then pressed her wet lips to mine. I could feel her tongue snaking out of her mouth and I parted my lips, welcoming her deep into my mouth. Instantly, I tasted it. It was come. Her kiss dripped with sperm. I could feel it sloshing off her tongue. Her mouth was a drippy, gooey mess of semen and she was pushing it from her mouth into mine.

"Mmmm," she giggled, "how do I taste?"

I didn't respond. I just kissed her deeper and wetter, feeling Clark's spunk coating our mouths. It was the most exciting thing I ever felt. She was licking the inside of my mouth and sucking my tongue like she was giving me a blowjob.

"Mmmmm," she purred, "you like it, don't you baby?"

I just groaned.

"Were you watching us in the car?" she asked between passionate kisses. "Could you see?"

"Nuh-uh," I gasped into her mouth.

"Aww, too bad," she said with a laugh, "but you know what I was doing, don't you?"

"Uh-huh," I replied. There was no doubt.

"That's right," she said, "I sucked his cock, right in our driveway. I sucked his big cock until he came in my mouth, baby, and I saved every drop for you."

I just sighed, kissing her again. I couldn't get enough of her hot, messy mouth.

"Mmmmm, yeah baby," she purred, "you love it, don't you?"

"Oh, God! Yes."

"Tell me you like tasting Clark's cock on my lips," she demanded between kisses.

"Oh, I like it," I croaked.

"Tell me!" she commanded.

"Yes, I like tasting Clark's cock on your lips. I love it." I confessed.

"You like his come in my mouth, don't you?"

"Yes, baby! I do," I panted.

"You like my come kisses, don't you? You like kissing my mouth when it's filled with Clark's drippy load, don't you my little cuckold?"

"Oh, baby," I groaned, "you're making me crazy!"

Abby dipped a finger into her mouth and then stuck it between my lips. Instinctively I sucked on it, tasting Clark's juices mixed with her saliva.

"Yes, baby," she hissed, "clean it off . . . clean the come off my finger, baby."

I groaned, sucking her finger like I was possessed.

"Ooooh, yeah," she cooed, "I knew you would love this." She dipped her finger back into her mouth and pulled it out, covered in pearly fluid. She lightly brushed it around my lips, painting them in Clark's semen. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, hoping she would slide her sticky finger back in.

"Oh, yeah, baby . . . you like that, don't you?"

"Yes!" I panted, "yes! Yes!"

"You want to suck it baby . . . do you want to suck Clark's come off my finger . . . you want to taste it?"

I answered by opening my mouth even wider. Abby giggled and pushed her wet finger through my lips. I sucked madly, my cheeks hollow, my tongue swirling all over her waggling digit.

"Ooooh, yeah, you love that don't you?" she teased as I sucked her finger. "That's what it's like to give a blowjob, baby . . . sucking . . . tasting come . . ."

I just groaned.

"You want to give a blowjob, my little cuck?" she taunted, "you want to know what it feels like to suck cock?"

Did I want to give a blowjob? I had to admit that sucking on Abby's finger was thrilling and I loved the taste. I was literally shaking with excitement. If you asked me a few weeks ago I would have laughed at the question but now, with Abby's finger in my mouth and the taste of Clark's come on my tongue, I came to a new realization.

I did want to give a blowjob! As I sucked the come off my wife's finger I knew it without a doubt. I groaned my assent as she pulled her finger out and swabbed her mouth again, collecting another gooey blob of Clark's come to feed me.

"Tell me baby," she taunted, waving her dripping finger in front of my face. "Do you want to suck cock? Do you want to have your lips wrapped around a big, thick cock, ready to fill your mouth with come? Is that what you want?"

She brushed her finger against my lips again, ever so lightly, the smell of Clark's seed right under my nose. "Tell me," she demanded.

"Yessss," I hissed, "yessss."

"Say it!" she demanded, lightly rimming my mouth with her finger.

"Yesss! I want to suck cock!" I admitted. She pressed her finger into my mouth and I sucked madly. Abby continued to scoop Clark's seed from her mouth and feed me, while at the same time she opened my pants and reached in, fisting my cock with one hand while she shoveled semen into my mouth with the other. The entire time she was taunting me, telling me how I was going to love a big, fat cock in my mouth, what a sexy cocksucker I was going to be, how she was going to bring home guys for me to blow, to fuck my mouth and come on my face, how much come I was going to get to eat.

"Yes, baby," she hissed as she jerked my shaft, "you're going to be my little cocksucking, cuckold husband, on your knees every day."

It was too much for me. Within seconds I was coming all over Abby's hand. Abby laughed as I sucked her finger and shot my load into her grip, and when I was finished she lifted her hand to my mouth, feeding me my own seed.

"Oh, yeah baby," she purred as I lapped my come from her palm like a kitten with a bowl of milk. "You've got two loads in your belly now, my little cuckold."

I shuddered, amazed at my eagerness to eat come. "That's it," she encouraged, "lick it all up . . . don't miss a drop."

emelle78
emelle78
717 Followers